Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bloodsucker

She waved her hand and sat down in her chair. "Relax. This new burst of power will settle within you soon. The power you feel is from you consuming your own blood."

roses_made_of_ashes
darkroad
roses_made_of_ashes
darkroad
roses_made_of_ashes

Rose chuckled from across the room, revealing two one inch fangs. "Depends on what your idea of 'hurt' is..."

"im only a half breed vampire and humen and i dont have 2 inch fangs" walks around in circles

Rose frowns. "i never said you have two one inch fangs...My goodness you must be a very young one..." I shake my head, rolling my eyes.

grows 3 inch fangs "wow power i feel power thx alot flaming" jumps around "hey flaming u would not mind me punching a wall would u?"

I mumble under my breath, "Holy cow, you are just an adolscent...Thank god I'm not around places like this for very long...." With that, I change into a small black dragon and whizz around the room.

grab u "hey how u do that i thought vampire turns into bats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
x_lily_tulip_x
"Why Azrael..." Lily says, "You're awfully quiet." Lily smiles.

"I guess I'm going back to normal, then," Azrael said, laughing.

Flaming_Blood
She waved her hand and sat down in her chair. "Relax. This new burst of power will settle within you soon. The power you feel is from you consuming your own blood."

"this is like eating to much sugar and u get a rush of energy" runs around in circles

eviliven lady 's Husbando

Everyday Human

darkroad
PlayWithFire1291
darkroad
PlayWithFire1291
darkroad
walking around and opening doors "WHERES THE BATHROOM" starts running

giggles a little then says "you have to look harder than that" and smiles

"hey i at least found the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!" turns around and see a cute girl "ah hi there"

"hello, Im glad you finally found the bathroom" then notices that he just got bit by a vampire and winces "Ouch that looked like it would hurt" she whispered to herself

"dont worry about it" looks around "i need a drink now" runs to bar and get 2 drinks and runs back "here u go"

"thanks" she smiles and takes the glass "Would you care to join me?" gesturing to a seat next to her "I suppose you'll have to get used to the abilities of being a vampire"
KC Firestorm
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
KC Firestorm
Kalisk stand in front of her and bows. "The name my love is 'Kalisk Crewd' I am the 13th heir of 'The Crewd Family' but, I am also the last of my family... and my kind." He had stopped and realized that he had said to much and then began to back away. "My deepest apologizes but I must.. I must go." He said as he began to run from her. Once he was far enough away he spoke to himself. "I had almost told her everything, even about how I am or was apart of 'The Fire Fist Clan' and how I'm an immortal.. why did I slip like that, what had come over me?"

Alora watched him run, seeing he dropped his wallet. Alora said, "Oh, Mister Crewd?" She picked up the front part of her dress and ran in a second or two she was right next to him. she replied without a pant or exhaustion, "Mister Crewd, you've seem to have dropped this." She hands it over to him.

Kalisk is startled and jumps.. "Ohh.. jeez, uhh... how much of that did you hear?" He sighs as he reaches out for his wallet. Kalisk slaps his head and thinks to himself. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid.. I can't believe that just happened.'

Marrot's tall figure was hunched over as she returned slowly down the path to Blaze's mansion. Though she had said she had little to do tonight, it had still been amazingly grueling for such a short night. The reaper's shoulder blades hurt like hell from having to fly all over the countryside in search of the dyers' homes. Amongst them were a teen who had overdosed on sleeping pills, and a woman who'd drowned in her own waterbed while peacefully unaware of the leak near her head.

The brooding ceased as she heard some conversation further along the stone path, and she stopped behind the man. Marrot liked to scare people with a sudden appearance. It was quite good fun. "Morning," the reaper whispered into his ear -- for indeed, the light of dawn was already in the edges of the sky, peeking out like a prelude to the sun.
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
KC Firestorm
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
KC Firestorm
Kalisk stand in front of her and bows. "The name my love is 'Kalisk Crewd' I am the 13th heir of 'The Crewd Family' but, I am also the last of my family... and my kind." He had stopped and realized that he had said to much and then began to back away. "My deepest apologizes but I must.. I must go." He said as he began to run from her. Once he was far enough away he spoke to himself. "I had almost told her everything, even about how I am or was apart of 'The Fire Fist Clan' and how I'm an immortal.. why did I slip like that, what had come over me?"

Alora watched him run, seeing he dropped his wallet. Alora said, "Oh, Mister Crewd?" She picked up the front part of her dress and ran in a second or two she was right next to him. she replied without a pant or exhaustion, "Mister Crewd, you've seem to have dropped this." She hands it over to him.

Kalisk is startled and jumps.. "Ohh.. jeez, uhh... how much of that did you hear?" He sighs as he reaches out for his wallet. Kalisk slaps his head and thinks to himself. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid.. I can't believe that just happened.'

Alora giggles. and she replied, "Mister Crewd, dont feel stupid. its alright. i mean im immortal too, except i drink blood for a living but never human blood." Alora hands you, your wallet. She smiled but with a sadness in her eyes and she says, "Well, it was nice meeting you, Mister Crewd." She curtsies and turns around and begins to walk to the mansion.
Kalisk looks up at her as she turns away and puts his hand out as he begins to chase after her. "Wait!" He screams. "What do you mean your an immortal as well?" He jumps around to in front of her and lifts up her head. "And what's with that expression on your face?" He asks as he stops her movement.

[[ I have to go for the night, this sucks I didn't have the chase to RP that much today.. >=( ]]

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze nodded, instantly regretting the fact that she had changed him. "Just don't do anything too stupid."

PlayWithFire1291
darkroad
PlayWithFire1291
darkroad
PlayWithFire1291
darkroad
walking around and opening doors "WHERES THE BATHROOM" starts running

giggles a little then says "you have to look harder than that" and smiles

"hey i at least found the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!" turns around and see a cute girl "ah hi there"

"hello, Im glad you finally found the bathroom" then notices that he just got bit by a vampire and winces "Ouch that looked like it would hurt" she whispered to herself

"dont worry about it" looks around "i need a drink now" runs to bar and get 2 drinks and runs back "here u go"

"thanks" she smiles and takes the glass "Would you care to join me?" gesturing to a seat next to her "I suppose you'll have to get used to the abilities of being a vampire"

sits down "yea i would like to join u. and the vampire thing is awsome i mean im so fast now it cool"
drinks

Flaming_Blood
Blaze nodded, instantly regretting the fact that she had changed him. "Just don't do anything too stupid."

"of course i wont this is the house of master blaze y would i wreck it?"
KC Firestorm
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
KC Firestorm
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
KC Firestorm

Alora giggles. and she replied, "Mister Crewd, dont feel stupid. its alright. i mean im immortal too, except i drink blood for a living but never human blood." Alora hands you, your wallet. She smiled but with a sadness in her eyes and she says, "Well, it was nice meeting you, Mister Crewd." She curtsies and turns around and begins to walk to the mansion.
Kalisk looks up at her as she turns away and puts his hand out as he begins to chase after her. "Wait!" He screams. "What do you mean your an immortal as well?" He jumps around to in front of her and lifts up her head. "And what's with that expression on your face?" He asks as he stops her movement.

[[ I have to go for the night, this sucks I didn't have the chase to RP that much today.. >=( ]]

Alora said, "well, im immortal, but as a vampire.." Alora looks away and blushes and she says, "Well...um...i....i have noidead what you are talking about, Mister Crewd.."

((Aww alright! maybe tomorrow?))

Tipsy Bloodsucker

"Just a warning. And please, if it is anything other than Blaze please call me Mistress."

[[I must leave.]]

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Oh, well aren't you a card?" Lily says sarcastically. Then she leans on Azrael's shoulder and sighs.
darkroad
Flaming_Blood

"of course i wont this is the house of master blaze y would i wreck it?"

Bella now stood not far away, and had heard some of the conversation. Hearing the fledgling's question, she said, "Did you not just ask her if you could punch a hole in the wall? That's contradictory, I'd say..." She gave a wry smile, enjoying her own wit. Her eyes glanced at those of "Master Blaze" (though she would be obliged to call her 'Mistress Blaze' ). Bella bowed her head and smiled at her. "Thank you for accepting my presence in your lovely home... for this house does belong to you, does it not?" she asked. Part of her was disappointed that the home was being so thrashed by party-goers, as it were.

Flaming_Blood
"Just a warning. And please, if it is anything other than Blaze please call me Mistress."

[[I must leave.]]

"alright Mistress blaze" walks around
(AWWW that sucks later blaze)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out