Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marrot followed her, wary of this person's solitary attitude. "I can tell you're hungry, but I'd prefer not to have to work overtime," she casually muttered. Implied in this message was that she was terribly sleep-deprived and couldn't handle having to collect the souls of humans dead of blood loss.
roses_made_of_ashes
jina_thorn
roses_made_of_ashes
x_lily_tulip_x
"Oh god..." Lily suddenly realizes, "This is a vampire mansion..." "Ahahahaha!!!" Tulip shrieks in Lily's mind, "You're going to be sucked dry! Ahahahaha!!!" Lily gulps and sticks her peppermint lollipop in her mouth. Then, realizing the irony, rolls her eyes. She clings a little tighter to Antoinette, her stuffed elephant.

Rose spots the girl from up in the rafters, her one green and other blue eys turning slightly glossy from the smell of human blood. Still as a snow leopard, Rose makes no moevent, but instead just watches.

Jina lifted her head up and caught a whiff of thirsty vampire. She looked around for the source.

Noticing someone looking around, Rose eyes the person. She makes no sound, and no movement, besides the twitching of her tail. Patience has gotten her wonderous places throughout the hundreds of years she had been alive, and now seemed like a good time for it.

Jina smiled up at the vampire.
"You know," she said in a voice too quiet for humans, but audible to a vampire, "There's blood at the buffet table. No need to get all Hunter on us."
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
"hey u know thats not very nice" i say movig at warp speed behind him and grabing his neck so he wouldn't get away but not to tight i didn't want to strangle him "now wat r u this is supose to be a night for everyone to gather in peace but ur desturbing it why?"

in a flash, Dark L cuts off the person's hand, dashing backwards as he does so, he finally speaks,"my name is Dark Link. I have come here on a request to find and eliminate anyone who goes against the will of my master" he raised his sword at her,"you included.."
my hand was cut off but it quickly renewed and i rubed it as it was sore "now who in th h- ohh hello master" i bow as a man dressed in black wih a dragon on his shoulder aprohed "don't bother with training today"he said then dissapered "i hate it wen he dose thatt but as i was saying wwho is ur master i've only met vampires"

Dark Link smirked,"my master is the lord of the shadows.. terror incarnate.. the holder of the triforce of power.. my master is ganon. He has told me that heretics who go against his will reside in this mansion.." a giant ring of fire surrounded him,"and It is my job as his faithful guard to ensure that those heretics are eliminated..."
"uh i'm just here for the ball" i say still rubing my hand "i actually live in the old house a few blocks away"

Dark link paused,"ball? I wasn't told there'd be anything like that.. I just know that my master wants the heretics dead... which is why he sent me, Link's shadow into this mansion..."
"uhh ya its the 6th anuall ball blaze is the owner of the mansion" smile fade and looks unhappy with DL "but u will not hurt her tonight is a night of peace" then gose back to mansion up to her room
x_lily_tulip_x
Having been addressed, Azrael sits up in the sofa. "Hello", he said hoarsely.

Lily joins Azrael on the sofa and sighs. "Well..." she starts, "You know, my cousin Nadine's boyfriend is a werewolf. Miguel. But..." she says as she looks at Azrael, "He doesn't ever...choose to be in werewolf form...why do you?" Lily looks up at Azrael's massiveness and blinks innocently.

"I used to be able to shift between forms," said Azrael, noticing her staring at him. "But I'm stuck like this, now. Don't know why. And to be honest, I don't really mind. I just have to worry about those werewolf hunters and other minor nuisances that come with being a werewolf."

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lily moves a tad closer to Azrael. Azrael is a little alarmed at the move, and looks at Lily suspiciously. "Oh, um, Azrael...would you mind...oh this is silly...would you mind protecting me if a vampire comes at me? I didn't bring my flamethrower..." Lily hates asking for help. Especially from men.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Oh...I never realized..." Lily says softly to Azrael.
Bellatrixa (Bella) stepped up to the mansion's tall doors and went inside, not sure how many others of her kin were here. She did receive an advertisement, after all, that this was the Vampire Ball. Her cold eyes peered out from behind a masquerade crow mask, surveying the others. Her nose caught the scent of blood, and her stomach grumbled in return.
x_lily_tulip_x
Lily moves a tad closer to Azrael. Azrael is a little alarmed at the move, and looks at Lily suspiciously. "Oh, um, Azrael...would you mind...oh this is silly...would you mind protecting me if a vampire comes at me? I didn't bring my flamethrower..." Lily hates asking for help. Especially from men.
"flam thrower why would u bring that it dosen't work on vamps it just makes us hurt" stands not even 2 feet away

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Not the way I do it..." Lily says, glaring at KEGOME100. stare

Tipsy Bloodsucker

"What about a vampire that controls fire." she said, raising her palm to the fire, and smiling as it jumped onto her hand, moving up her arm. "And as the owner of this mansion, I would have to say only traditional ways of fighting would be aloud."
x_lily_tulip_x
"Not the way I do it..." Lily says, glaring at KEGOME100. stare
"the names anna thank u very much and we move fast to avoid those things" stairrs back with blue flames in my eyes and also hatred
x_lily_tulip_x

Azrael sighs a bit, looking at Lily.
"... okay," he said, with a small rare smile on his muzzle. "I'll keep you safe."
Flaming_Blood
"What about a vampire that controls fire." she said, raising her palm to the fire, and smiling as it jumped onto her hand, moving up her arm. "And as the owner of this mansion, I would have to say only traditional ways of fighting would be aloud."
"grrr... fine blaze" spinns aroun and heads for bar for a cup of blood before turning around again" ohh and by the way u would be an icecicl before u used ur stupid flame thrower"
((ooc: Where are all you guys?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces