Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cert
              Table of Contents
              Information
              Persona
              Strength + Flaws
              Home + Lusus
              Battle Log
              Relationships
              RP Log
              Possessions
              Scrapbook
              Reserve

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Eilidh Ròsach

Eilidh [Ay-lee] - Gaelic meaning of light.

Ròsach - Gaelic meaning of rose.

Blood colour: Tealblood - #14bca2

Symbol: Honey Sign

Weapon: A reinforced steel rod shaped like a Honeycomb Stick.

Power:
              Novice Support - Style A: Heals another troll by half their maximum hp
              Uses: 1 Per Battle

Eilidh has the ability to heal others via a Kiss from her lips! She gives a whole new meaning to the idea behind "to kiss one's boo boo better." This little tealblood does not go around gloating about her healing powers, and doesn't seek to gain fame from her "gift". She keeps the knowledge to herself and goes about life otherwise in a normal fashion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Eilidh is a confident easy going troll who enjoys having fun... as long as it's safe that is. She avoids danger as much as possible and thus isn't really the thrill seeking type. She is friendly and enjoys smiling to others even though she is suspicious of everyone. Eilidh is fairly shy at first but will become more playful and excitable once she knows you.

This young troll enjoys collecting pretty much anything she finds of interest and will horde it in her den. Honey collecting is a hobby that she actually sets time aside for. Papa Bear accompanies her when she goes to retrieve other honey that they don't have themselves. Papa Bear and Eilidh do have their own bees to help feed the crazed appetite of her lusus. Aside from collecting honey, Eilidh also collects weird trinkets like a pink glass cat or even a scrap metal makeshift bird. She also collects buttons because you never know when you will need one! She enjoys shiny items such as jewelry.

She sometimes uses honey to close wounds on her lusus or herself should they be injured. She uses it as a temporary fix. Eilidh is able to heal others via her smooching the given injured person. She has only ever used her power on her lusus thus far. Even with it being considered a gift for higherbloods to be powered, she doesn't really think much of her power. The main reason for this is she doesn't want to draw attention to herself. While her powers are useful she is sure, Eilidh doesn't want anyone to take advantage of her.

Eilidh isn't very spontaneous and likes to stick to her rules and plans; it's safer that way. While traveling is fun for her, it also is stressful; especially when traveling by the forest. She would rather travel with a troll who she has made friends with and trusts. In saying that, Eilidh doesn't particularly care what color on the hemospectrum others belong to... so long as they don't mug or harm her. In saying that, she doesn't really care about her own blood color as well. As a child, she just doesn't understand why trolls are treated different because of the blood they have. When she is older, she will understand more of the hemospectrum and will stick with her view on it; however, she will come to a self understanding as to why she doesn't care... She believes all trolls are living and should be considered equal.

While she is not a vastly intelligent troll, this does not make her any less clever as she is still crafty and cunning.. Her imagination and creativity make up for her normally wishy washy indecisiveness when it comes to situations not pertaining to her own physical safety.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Strengths:

"Papa Bear, Did you hear that?"
              [Cautious] - Being cautious is key when living in Four Fronds; it can be the difference between life and death. Eilidh follows her gut feelings as well as other cues when it comes to just about anything. If something seems off, she simply wouldn't put herself in danger. This is something she uses before leaving her home on the outskirts of the forest.

"Time to go to the city!"
              [Capable] - Eilidh is more than able to take care of herself with, of course, help from Papa Bear. Once a task is handed to her, she is determined to complete it and is confident in doing so. Eilidh takes great pride in being able to achieve what she can on her own; whether it be cooking a meal or shopping for her necessities.

Flaws:

"I..uh.. N-no thanks?...Or... O-or maybe?"
              [Indecisive] - Decision making is most definitely not Eilidh's strongest trait. Unless it has to do with safety, she is pretty clueless on what she should do. This becomes especially hard when it involves morals since she isn't one hundred percent sure what right and wrong is. If pressured for a decision, it is more than likely this little troll will seek for an exit and bail.

"I g-guess you can have my grubloaf...."
              [Passive] - When it comes to pressure, Eilidh is easy to break down. She doesn't like confrontation and will avoid it at all costs even if it means giving another troll her food or pretending to be okay with something when she isn't. While she isn't Pro-Queen per say, she does fear to speak out about it and will go with whatever the queen wants if it keeps her alive.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Home:
              Their hive is situated in the four fronds, in order to be closer to bees. Their den is located on the outskirts of the forest and is pretty cluttered in the inside due to Eilidh's love to collect. Papa Bear lives in the den with her and even sleep by her recuperacoon.

Lusus:
              Eilidh's Lusus is a massive mix between a honey badger and a bear. Papa Bear loves his honey and can’t get enough of it. He is also fairly lazy and grumpy at times but that doesn't stop Eilidh from loving him; she even snuggles him before bed. Papa Bear is very protective of his little cubgrub and has made sure she has picked up his cautious trait. He also couldn't care less about the hemospectrum and thus never really stressed on it with his cubgrub. Papa Bear's opinion on whether Eilidh is allowed trips changes depending on how lazy he feels since he has to go with her to make sure none of the other trolls touch or even look at his cubgrub.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:09 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Cushing on Nucleo
                Xavier Leinte
                Unfilled
                Unfilled
                ? Simply means, it isn't set in stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --- Xavier // Xavvy? He's the most handsome, fun, loving and kind troll I know! Him and I are best friends.... I can't wait to have more adventures with him. OH! He's also a jadeblood and....a rainbow drinker? Whatever that is. I love my weirdo.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --- Nucleo♦? - Crushing // Nucleo is awesome! He likes so many things that I do... like cooking! He even owns a really nice cafe that he told me I can work at when I am older! I can't wait!..... Well, I really can't wait till him, Xavvy, Amonee and I go camping! It's going to be tons of fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --- Panili // This troll is my inspiration to become a better troll! I really want to get to know her better. Maybe I will when I join her group.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --- Hemera // I met this troll at Panili's gathering before the great space death trap. She is a tealblood like me! I hope I see her again soon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --- Sephos // The greenblood that I saw at Panili's gathering as well as in the watering hole in Chittentown and even a bit in the battle during the great space death trap.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:13 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:16 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:17 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items