Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 pm
Moving from Hub to Facility 2 & Processing
Actions: 2-1=1

Traveling from the monstrous rocky cliffs of Busthind to the sandy dunes of the deserts of Chittentown had taken several days travel. With two lusus and a pair of smaller children in tow. The need for sleep in between the two points and avoiding the sun for his teal companion had been vital. He wasn't use to having to take into account the effects on sunlight..it was a humbling reminder if anything.

Once he could, he checked them into a large area for their parents to be safely accommodated. Once Papa Bear and Anu were attended to for the mornings when they needed to sleep, Xavier he had made haste with heading out to inspect what was actually going on. He'd listened during the meeting, and wanted to help Panili with investigating what was going on. He was aware the adults present during the meeting would be attending both locations daily. His initial desire to travel and see more of Alternian had been the reason for traveling out this direction. He'd invited Eilidh to accompany him this far, mostly due to the fact they were the smallest of their friends...and to get to know her a little better.

"I figure we can both travel to Facility 2 and 3 in order to help out with obtaining resources...we can meet up afterwards?" He offered as they moved through the hub, indicating to the different facilities in their respective direction.

"We'll have our lusus with us...it should be fine. They need resources processed, so a little hard work is in order." He smiled wide, giving his friend a quick parting embrace before the jadeblood pair headed for Facility 2 to get to work..although he felt exhausted as he shuffled about, occasionally rubbing at one eye tiredly using work as an outlet to keep moving so he could get back.

Hobo Pixi
let's get this ball rolling OwO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:09 pm
Moving from Hub to Facility 3 & Processing

Eilidh had followed Xavier through the deserts and then some to attend the meeting with Panili... who ended up being a kid like her! She was so nice too! She smiled to Papa Bear as her and her jadeblood friend came to a stop. "Sure. I... can go to Facility Three." She agreed, slipping onto her Lusus. "Meet back here when we are all done?" She asked before nodding and having Papa Bear head off. "See ya soon, Xavvy! Don't die!" She smiled, crouching low ontop of her Lusus.

Arriving at the Facility, Eilidh hopped off of Papa Bear and looked around. "okay... okay... time to process all this stuff..." She murmured to herself before pushing up her sleeves and getting to work.

leon_a_darkangel
you are a butt.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:27 pm
Transferring 30 Labor to 30 Materials for Central Hub
Actions: 1-1=0

Xavier's expression looked serious as she told him not to die. "I-I'll try my best! Be safe, I'll see yuh soon!" He called back with a worried expression. Sighing softly he rubbed his neck looking at his lusus. Alternia was a dangerous world..it stood to reason it was possible anything could happen he supposed.

Once inside the facility, Xavier quickly got to work moving around and readying different crates to be sent back to the hub. Resources were required to keep things moving, or at least so it seemed anyway. With the drones help, the labor didn't seem nearly as overwhelming nor taxing. He mostly directed them, while staying close to his lusus. Everything was going according to plan from the looks of things.

With more materials for building it at least kept them busy, the drones didn't seem to mind. Once everything was done he made sure to head back quickly so he could meet up with Eilidh as promised. "Mum, we should head back to the hub after this last one." He called over, stopping to thank the drones that had assisted even if he'd been more than willing to tackle the going ons himself. While it had taken a fair amount of time, from the looks of things he'd made it back before his companion leaving him waiting for her and even occasionally pacing.

Hobo Pixi
-wiggles it- yes i have one owo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:33 pm
In Facility 3 & Sending Resources to Central Hub
Actions: 1-1=0
Eilidh sighed, looking to Papa Bear. "I hope I'm helping enough..." She worried as she processed the last bit of labor. She then moved to collect the drones to transfer the new materials to the central hub. "To the hub!" She smiled, watching the drones start their work. The tealblood smiled, hopping back onto her Lusus and heading back to meet up with that cutie jadeblood. She wondered what kinda job Nucleo was doing... he was probably way more helpful than her. Eilidh sighed again, petting Papa Bear's head. "Thank you for be there Papa Bear." She smiled and nuzzled into him as they walked.

Eilidh smiled as she saw Xavier. She looked around cautiously before heading to him. "How'd it go?..." She asked softly, sliding off Papa Bear.

leon_a_darkangel
you are a butt.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:52 pm
"Suffer a bit...?" Sephos was puzzled. He'd heard rumors of raiding - had seen it for himself - but he couldn't fathom why someone would do that. Or, for that matter, wy someone would want someone else to hurt. It took him a moment to realize that she wasn't talking to him - strange enough in and of itself - and then she left quickly.

Something happening at the central hub...?

"Maybe I don't want to go there, Maku." He said aloud, looking nervously towards Chittentown. "... well, back there." But he had to, right? For Panili? First, though...

"Maku, if you, uh... see anything unusual here, let me know." he said, as the drones that had accompanied him started loading crates onto a truck. After all, the terrible awful bad problem might be here after all.

(Transfers 10 material from Fac 3 to Central hub)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm
Sephos moves from Facility 3 to Facility 2

Sephos didn't see anything suspicious or unusual in that facility, and he figured he'd know if something was blatantly out of place despite not understanding this at all. He left a few flowers in a vase in the break room to cheer it up and climbed onto Maku again.

"Okay." he said, "Lets go over there."

---

"Watch out for anything unusual." Sephos told his Lusus again. Maku hummed in amusement. How, he asked his charge, was he supposed to know what was unusual and what was not in this strange cavern of machinery? He was a custodian of the forest, not of... this.

"I don't know." Sephos admitted, "I'll do the looking, I guess. You just... uh... look out for me." That, the treebeast could do.

As Sephos snooped around, the drones that followed him packed up more crates of material, and drove off into the silent night...

(Sephos transfers 10 material from Facility 2 to the Central Hub)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:12 pm
Sephos moves from Facility 2 to Facility 1

Nothing amiss at that site, that he could see. He told his Lusus this, who watched him snoop around the facility with mild, sleepy curiousity. Maku was pleased to see this much energy in his charge for something not related to plants. That was good. That should be cultivated. It would be good for the sapling he would care for - Maku's child.

"Now to that one." Sephos pointed to the third facility. Maku, knowing the drill by now, carried him forth.

----

Sephos didn't know whether to feel relieved that there weren't any issues at this facility - at any of the facilities. Nothing amiss, or afoul, or against his understanding of how these places were supposed to function. Of course, he might not know something awry when he saw it. It might look ordinary to him. The thought had crossed his mind. Still, he felt that his check through was better than nothing, and that he at least could figure out patterns.

"Nothing." he said to Maku. The laborers were loading the last shipment of the night into their trucks. Sephos yawned. "Nothing." He said again, "Lets go back..." He could, after all, use a dip in the recouparoon after this long slog... but at least, it had been done.

(Sephos transfers 11 Materials from Facility 1 to Central Hub)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:49 pm
Moving from Hub to Facility 1 & Processing

After awaking for the evening, Eilidh had noticed that labor was rather high in Facility one... She looked to her Lusus with a small smile, "Let's go help out our team." She slipped onto her lusus and patted his head. "Onward, papa bear!" She nuzzled into the furry creature before he sprinted off to the facility.

Upon arrival, the young tealblood slipped off the bear-like lusus and moved to start processing all the labor into materials. Her brows pinched together as she considered all the trials she has been through... wondering how this one would pan out for her and papa bear... as well as her friends.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:56 pm
Transferring materials to Central Hub
Actions: 1-1=0 +1 extra = 1

Eilidh tested her patience as she waiting for the processing to finish. When it did, she smiled brightly to Papa Bear. "Now to transfer all the materials back to the central hub." She told him. She wished that Xavier was with her... it'd make this much more fun... or at least she thought. With a sighed and a smile, the tealblood began to direct the drones to start transferring the materials. Once again, Eilidh hopped onto her Lusus and headed back to the central hub. She wondered if Panili or her team found another one of those codes... those were fun!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:51 pm
Quote:
Kolako moves to Facility 2, turns 45 labor into materials and 50 materials into labor!

Kolako followed the crowd of trolls, watching them all follow directions from the trolls around them without discussion, no matter how terrible they were treated or how strenuous the task was. Koko wondered-- Weren't they trolls in the past? What'd happened to them? Approaching one of them, the redblood asked-- "Um, hola...? Amigo, where is your lusus...?" The drone stopped for a minute before opening their mouth, closing it, and then pressing their lips into a firm line, as if trying to remember. Kolako's eyes widened, rimming with sadness. How could they not remember their lusus? This this mean they couldn't remember their entire lives...? Kolako sighed.

It was best that they just get back to work. She didn't need to keep thinking about this.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers