Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:12 pm
==> Don't be the freak

User Image

Your name is CYNRIL MINATI and you are SCARED to death! Somehow you feel like you will never fit anywhere and truly wish to be accepted by your peers. What will you do now?

===>FOCUS

=====>Plots

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image
ΔName: Cynril Minati

Cynril: Cyril Takayama, the Japanese-American Magician
Minati: Taken from the word, Iluminati

ΔNickname: Cynril doesn't have any nicknames as far as he knows!

ΔBlood colour: ████████████████, #c7dee2

ΔCurrent age: 3 Sweeps old!

ΔGender: Male

ΔSymbol: A triangle with a closed eye

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image

User ImageBecause he was born a mutant and he's still living, Cyn considers himself a survivor. But that doesn't mean he's able to do that on his own. He was lucky, and to an extent he was able to find another mutant. It was inevitable for him to act as a parasite to the point it was his only way to move forward. That meant giving away his critical thinking. But prefers it that way since he thinks his ideas aren't good enough. He's happy to follow whoever’s in charge and carries out their decision without evaluating the instructions given to him. That didn't bother his morail since they did all the decisions while he did as told. He always assisted and acted like their support. Life was good until they got captured, forced into submission and later the hive lit up in flames. But as horrible as the events unfolded, he isn't resentful nor enthusiastic about it. The reason for this: he obtained an experience and learned so much because of it.

The one thing Cynril grasped during his time locked up was obedience. Awassi teachings made him realize that obedience is the path to success. Doing as one's told can be rewarding and the pieces of candy proved just that. Yet, he took that lesson a bit further. Thinking that if someone gave him a place in society, he should take it obediently. To become another cog in society's wheel, a passive acceptor of what's to come. Those were his first critical thoughts, to take whatever place society gave him if that provided a chance to live.

Why did things go wrong for him and his morail? Because they were disobedient. Thus, he swore to follow instructions without losing his focus. Though, that's easier said than done-- curiosity still gets the best of him from time to time.

The mutant has always been gullible. Not obtaining a proper education has taken a heavy toll on him. He is oblivious to the existence of some objects and words. Also he has a limited vocabulary and some concepts are unknown for him even if he's aware of the object itself. Without a doubt, his judgement is malleable and more when it comes to stereotypes. He even sacrifices his own personal ethics and morals to avoid conflict. One example would be: highbloods are more skillful and superior than lowbloods.

Cynril has an unrealistic outlook of life. Due to his lack of practical experience as he doesn't think deeply about things. But if he's forced to take sides, Cynril would immediately agree with them. His opinion on the hemospectrum itself varies with what his "leader" thinks. If he's stuck with someone who believes in the caste system, he tries and think the same way-- if they think it's trash, then he thinks it's trash. Simple as that, and a way to avoid conflict. Cynril does think the system isn't the problem but he is. He's the one that's out of the norm and he thinks that those in his shoes should try to make amends for being mutantbloods. His attitude towards highbloods and lowbloods is the same, as every one of them are his higher ups. He tries to please any troll regardless of blood color to lower the chances of getting culled. Of course, he tries pleasing more highbloods than lowbloods, as he thinks they can protect him better.

Yet things get complicated when he's forced to choose sides. If many trolls force or try to convince him to take their side, he immediately takes the higherblooded troll's side. If they are in the same bloodrank, he sides with the one that he considers most favorable.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The mutant doesn't know the word hemospectrum, but he is aware of the caste system. He knows that it could get him culled just because through his veins flow an abnormal blood color. He's afraid of that, and afraid to say “no” since it might be the end for him. His one wish is to be normal-hued. Making a deep crevice in his heart as he knows that will never come true. The mutant envies the normal blooded and wishes to be part of the system. He does his best not to anger anyone. And always offering a helping hand even if he's at risk of doing something out of his own free will. ​He believes that being useful might be a way to achieve some type of normalcy, even if it's just temporary.

He may be slow but, what he lacks in gross motor skills he makes up for in fine motor skills. His small muscle movements (like hands and fingers) synchronize with his eyes. He's moderate with his hands, which allows him to grasp and manipulate objects with ease. The child is still developing this skill, yet his dexterity allows him to gain experience by identifying objects based on their shape, size, and weight. Thus learning a bit how the world works with his hands.

The troll who fed his persistent nature was his morail. They hold a special place in his heart. For him they could survive together. They were there when he needed comfort and consolation and someone, other than his imaginary lusus, to talk to. Cynril feels at ease when he's with them, since they always found a way to cheer him up. He knew they care about him. When Cynril doesn't have his morail around, he panics. He might start shaking, feel discomfort by being alone. That's when his fight-or-flight system shuts down completely. He feels like he could mess up without them. Thus, not seeing them around when he woke up, left him baffled, vulnerable and scared. Scared to mess up, scared to be alone and scared to death.

Now that he's on his own, Cynril is more susceptible to deception and would most likely rely on what he think, sees and feels. It isn't uncommon for him to allow those he trust to make decisions for him and more when he believes they know better. If he trust someone, the mutant takes what they say as the truth no matter what. Not having his morail around, makes him second-guess himself whenever he makes his own decisions. Considering his source of comfort and safety is gone, he will also have a hard time building up his confidence. All this just makes him feel like garbage and the child tends to ignore those feelings until they eat him up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image
◇Hopeful:

The world’s filled with mystery, different things, situations and trolls which stimulate his imagination. Such mental time travel influences the mutant's state of mind and alters his current behavior. He lives his life in constant anticipation of experiencing something new and wonderful. For him, there are always new things that attract his attention. There's always something new! ‘Toys’ to play with, new experiences and new things he can learn. One may think because of all the hardships and trials Cynril goes through day by day would make him look at life bitterly. Instead, he thinks that somehow, things will lighten up in time. No matter how bad things get, how many times he gets pushed down, Cynril will keep expecting the best in his future and he would still work to hard achieve it, no matter what.
He's still determined to become a successful, hardworking member of society-- all to keep the memory of his morail alive.

◇Patient:

The key to success is to never give up, not even in the hardest times. Cynril's goal in life is to become part of society and doesn't care how many times hardships come his way, Cyn convinces himself there's always a way to get though it. He sees life as a journey-- one with dead ends, detours, and adjustments but he has complete faith that he will succeed. The mutant knows that any goal worth reaching for takes time and a lot of effort. For him, success is obtained bit by bit. Some of it today, a little bit tomorrow until whole package's given out. Cynril has an ample amount of patience and he's able to tolerate any delays. Sometimes his patience helps him tolerate the strong emotions he experiences when an unexpected negative event occurs. Causing him to become more persistent in his efforts. From trying out a new sleight of hand trick to getting into someone's hive, Cynril tries again and again until he gets it right. Doing his best to achieve any goals he, or others, set his mind to.

◇Loyal:

Cynril might not agree with everyone's choices or ideas, yet he sticks with them through thick and thin. He would stand next to them even when the easiest thing would be to be anywhere else-- going down with the ship. He's faithful in a way that he shows up during the good times and the bad times. Cyn often forms emotional attachments to the ideas and organizations he dedicates himself to and for the trolls he cares about. He puts those close to him before himself and shows very subtle, yet powerful signs that he cares about them. The child tries to be most helpful and supportive for them, and takes time to look at their needs and reaching out to them when they need him. He cares enough to stay aware of their feelings, and takes action when he knows they need someone to pick-them-up.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image

◇Insecure

Cynril always hold himself back when he doesn't have someone to push him around. He generally thinks of himself as vulnerable and inferior whenever he compares himself with others. He always feels somewhat detached from the actual world. Often he reveals his self-doubt without being aware of it. One could even say that he never feel as he belongs to the world around him. He lacks confidence in his own value and capabilities all because of his bloodcolor. He hates his hue, can't even look at it without wanting to throw up. He calls himself a freak and thinks that he's not good enough to do some things because he's not "normal". One of the things he fears is others judging him because of his hue, thus he wears as much hemo-anon clothes as he can find, since he's still not worthy of a normal-hue. He is obsess with the idea of becoming a competent member of society and constantly pretends to be someone he's not to keep moving forward-- thus hiding his flaws and himself from others.

◇Anxious:

Being a mutant gives him a reason to be anxious. His brain perceives a threat automatically, causing his fight-or-flight stress response to take over. Ask him about his blood hue and he would most likely lash out on anyone, claiming that he there's nothing wrong with it. In stressful situations, Cynril might flee or escape whatever environment he feels the most anxious in. He has a constant feeling of unease and almost never feels completely calm. His anxiety causes actual physical discomfort, pain and makes his mind race constantly. Sometimes it takes forever for him to do anything because he's lost inside his own head and seeing himself in the bizarre situation of not being able to trust himself isn't uncommon. Thus it's painful for the child to make a decision, because he immediately wonders if he made the right choice and prefers anyone else's ideas, plans or decisions over his.

◇Dependent

His main fear is to be left alone. He wants everyone to like him and tries to please them just so others don't leave nor abandon him. In other words, he doesn't want to left without support. Cynril lacks independence, and can't, or at least thinks he can't, do anything by himself. The child tries hard to please and be liked by everyone-- just so they don't leave his side. So he clings on to others, and that gives him comfort since he feels protected from his own fears. Also his clingy nature creates the need for him to know that nothing is threatening his connection with those who guide him through life or those he cares for. He doesn't do this on purpose, he tries to be independent. Yet his parasitic nature and his lack of critical thinking somehow force him in this kind of relationship. To be dominated by anyone and for them to take care of him.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

One thing he enjoys is breaking in and breaking out of places, specially if they're cramped. Cynril also loves locks! Whenever he encounters one, the child would steal it away and open it up just to see how they work. It isn't rare for him to go out his way to steal a couple of locks, handcuffs and a few door knobs. This passion grew even more when he and his morail were held captive by Awassi. Being inside the cage made him wonder if it was possible to escape those cramped confinements. He also enjoys doing simple sleight of hand tricks whenever he can, since they improve his hand-eye coordination. These tricks also act as a stress reliever whenever he undergoes stressful situations-- releasing it via his hands.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image

Home: Cynril lives in the Swamp with Byakko!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image

User ImageCynnie is a mutant and does not have a lusus! But.. he tends to imagine he has one and describes what this lusii looks like and how they behave. Before it was just a cover up-- since it was easier for him to say he had a lusus rather than they died. His "lusus" is called Jerem, a hummingbird creature who leeches off a much bigger host body. However, due to his many lies, they change shape and form. One night, they're a hummingbird, next night a mop... Cynril constantly comes up with something new about his lusus when others mention them. He's not aware that his imaginary lusii is a form of self-soothing during a big transition-- like waking up to a burning hive all alone. Yet Cynril only talks to them when he feels lonely, afraid or undergoes big changes in his live.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:49 am
User Image

◀︎► ━━━ Love ━━━ ◀︎► ◀︎► ━━━ Like ━━━ ◀︎► ◀︎► ━━━ Neutral ━━━ ◀︎► ◀︎► ━━━ Dislike ━━━ ◀︎► ◀︎► ━━━ Hate ━━━ ◀︎

Quadrants:
- "N-no one will ever pity me..."
- "They're d-dead..."
- "Won't be able to find t-them e-either..."
- "E-everyone hate's m-me, but not in th-that sense..."

Trolls Met:

User Image Opimus Fellah Cynril met Opimus during a Soda Pong tournament! The redblood complimented his drink mixtures... Maybe he should make a business!
User Image Akkira Kagome "Wonder if I can snatch a few more candy bugs from her..."
User Image Odette Cygnet "She's nice and famous!"
User Image Wander Oudini "Ugh! I screwed up! She... probably hates me now."
User Image Caiden Bansky "He's fun to hang out with!"
User Image Scorpa Devile "... I remember her."
User Image Vremea Everai "Nice adult, she's always there for me... Don't know if she still likes me."
User Image Stryke Nvrmor "Will do anything for him!"
User Image Reemus Grroou "He's nice! Gave me steak!"
User Image Autumn Vikare "She's so pretty and famous! She even have me some plushies... Yess."
User Image Poeias Claudy "Probably also hates me for bitting Sonnie's hand..."
User Image Rianon Sahira "She's like Vremea, caring. Maybe t-too caring..."
User Image Muerte Perist "Got mad at me for eating his book a few sweeps ago. Whatever."
User Image Sonnie DeFrog "It's not my fault. Just saying."
User Image Se’lune M'aidez "She prepares delicious cookies..."
User Image Flydra Dromen "...I remember her. Tempted to pay her a visit."
User Image Forera Serpen "I'll show you what I'm capable of."
User Image Static Charge "He's so cool... He's also part of the military."
User Image Tsarzi Ameroc "Don't touch my nose ever again."
User Image Natash Boelli "I remember we met during bloodfest! I wonder if the seadweller has more bugs to eat..."
User Image Regina Marian "I owe you my life."
User Image Byakko Mawiya "She's my lusus... I hope I can live up to your expectations!"
User Image Athera Kyphie "She has nice and tasty plants."

► [img]hat[/img] [url=link!!]Name[/url] [i]"Cynnie say words!"[/i][color=#000000]▲[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:51 am
User Image

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:53 am
User Image
Kid > Teen
[x][x][x][x][x]

Teen > Adult
Adult > Ansestor

Current:

[PRP] Do You Believe in Magic? (Wander + Cynril)
[PRP] Books Can Take You Far and Wide! [Muerte/Cynril]
[PRP] Everything's Better with Vremmy (Vremea + Cynril)
[PRP] Leather and Lace (Cynril x Rianon)
[PRP] All the Colors of a Greeting (Caiden + Cynril)
[PRP] Only A Little Weird (Se'lune + Cynril)
[PRP] Special Delivery (Cynril + Byakko + Stryke)
[META-PRP] That Which You Seek... (Byakko/Cynril)
[META PRP] Paging Ground Crew (Static - Cynril)
[METAPRP] if you carry your childhood with you (Rera/Cyn)
[META-PRP] find yourself and grow (Vremea/Cynril)

Past and Finished:

[RP] Smoke and Saviours (Cynril & Regina)
Space Meta 2016: Cynril tried his best to build the Civisect Space Tower and take some supplies back to the swamp!
[META-PRP] Bleed (Scorpa + Flydra + Cynril)
[PRP] Lost & Found (Cynril/Stryke)
Lusus Apreciation Day: Cynril raised his own robot charge and things went... haywire.
Bloodfest 2017: Cynril ran a booth on his own, participated in some events and made a friend!
Yay!!
[PRP] Starting with a Stutter (Static + Cynril)
[MINI META] Superstar Authority: Cynril managed to vote in the event and visit Seraph's Booth!

Unfinished or dead:

[META-PRP] Follow the Leader!! (Stryke + Cynril)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:55 am
User Image

HP: 1/1 (?) 1d4
"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"
[COME BACK IN A FEW SWEEPS]

Weapon: Deck of Cards [LOCKED]

Battle Log:

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:00 am
User Image

Lusus Appreciation Week:
Mini-boss battle
Cynril's teenbot returns and demands vengeance!

SUMMER META 2016
3 use Novice Trinket
A 3 use novice trinket, Support style A!

3 use Adept Trinket
A 3 use novice trinket, Defense style A!

12th Pedigree Surprise Gifts
🎶five stuffed toy lusii🎶
An anonymous benefactor gave this sweet child 5 new plushies!

JINGLE HELL 2016
Sad Clown on Velvet Painting: Wander

Vremea's Gift Grey cosmetic makeup. "Next time, you do not need to cover yourself with dust. I can help. - Vremea Everai"

Reemus's Gift You get a steak at your door!

Odette's Gift A present from Santa, to Cynril! It's a bundle of thin, gold bracelets./i]

SUMMER BLOODFEST 2017
COURAGE!!
Orange Scarf
User Image
Cynril got himself a well deserved scarf! This will totally come in handy if he ever poses as an orangeblood!

Chocolate Covered Bugs
User Image
Oh how he loves these sweet sweet candies... Actually, Akkira is not that bad.

Dead Bugs Lollipops
User Image
Cynril really likes these!

Shiny Triangular Rock
User Image
So shiny!

Red and Blue Towel
User Image
Even better than all the bugs in the world!

Static: Laminated Flower

User Image
"That? Oh, just... -LOUD COUGHING-

Booth:Dance Dance Communication!

User Image
"A cute bobble head!

User Image
"Some delicious honey!!

Superstar Authority
Prototype V1.0.0 Beamtube
A 3 use novice trinket, Agility style A!

Prototype V1.0.0 Beamtube
A 3 use novice trinket, Defense style B!

Ticket Stub
Just a fond memory from the competition!

META 2017
Ground Crew Pin & Star
You can keep the cute pin you were given as a member of the ground crew! In addition, a star will be taped onto it by Sergeant Aidman - the orangeblood recruiter!

Silly Straw
A ridiculously curvy straw. You can only find it in the cheapest colour - red!

Cruel Aid Package
Ooooh yeaaaaaah!

In-character monetary reward
You can cash out, should your bill collectors be knocking at your door and you need some fast cash quick!

3 use Novice Trinket
You find a three-use, novice level trinket. It seems to be exactly the type you are looking for, how fortuitous! Offensive Style B

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff