Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Everything's Better with Vremmy (Vremea + Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everything's better with you~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:27 pm
Upon his arrival at the swamp, Cynril tried his best to go unnoticed as he felt he was bothering everyone living there with his undesirable presence. He was a burden, he knew that, however as much as he tried to be a wallflower-- he somehow managed to fail at it.

Tonight, the child heard some trolls talk about some holiday and he wished to know what exactly was the fuss about. So he went to ask one of the smartest trolls in the swamp (by his judgement of course), Vremea Everai. She was sweet with everyone as so it seemed, so it wouldn't be bad to ask her about it, right? His hands were clammy as he dragged his feet towards her hive, he was going to bother her all because of his childish curiosity. Once he was standing in front of the door he knocked on it with a shaky hand.

Please don't be mad, please don't be mad, please.... Became his mantra as he waited for her to come outside.

quite uneventful
baeeeee <33

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:18 am
      Vremea wasn't up to much these days. Apart from her frequent visits to the outside world, "Bellen" was getting more action than Vremea ever would. The adult released a long sigh, occupied hands placing the yarn on her lap laying back on her stiff chair. She was bored. She couldn't believe she, Vremea Everai, someone who could busy herself with anything around her-- Was bored. She'd thought, that once she became an adult, she couldn't be bored anymore, as if it just ceased to exist. Sure, there was always something to do, but it'd become tedious and Vremea was getting used to the social interaction from their group. There was an air of friendship around them, something she simply adored, but there was definitely some underlying tension Vremea didn't want to become apart of. So she kept to herself and the officers.

It just so happened the Harvest Moon Festival was happening during the very same time she'd planned to stay at the swamp. It was a little disappointing, sure, but she could always plan for it better, next time. A knock on the wall pulled her out of her thoughts, making the yellowblood tense but relax soon after. She didn't recognize the voice, but it had to be anyone she knew. "Oh? Yes, please! Come in," Vremea exclaims, turning around-- "Everyone is welcome!"

ImaginationsParadise
come in my sweet child <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:51 pm
Upon hearing Vremea's voice, Cynril shuddered and gulped his fear down as he opened the door. The hemoanon child peeked his head in before staggering his way in. He just had to calm down, ask his stupid question, get scolded and walk out as if nothing ever happened. That's how things should go for him.

"H-hi! I'm sorry but... um..." The grimy child choked out, temporarily forgetting the reason he'd come here in the first place. "V-vremea? I... Um... I wanted to ask y-you something... Oh d-darn it, what w-was it again?" Cynril muttered that last part to himself. As he searched through his brain, he fixed his stare at the adult, shifting his hands until he remembered.

"Oh! Well, I-I was wondering if you know w-why some trolls are leaving... and coming back with, um, things..." He trailed off. "L-like, I heard s-something was going on and I just wanted to know... Sorry, I know i-it's dumb..." He did a little bow, dust and grime flying off him as soon as he did so.

quite uneventful
Picture him as Pigpen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:14 am
      Vremea watched the extremely dirty, grimy troll watch her hive with a surprising poker face. Normally she'd have freaked out at the sight of so much dust and disgust in her general vicinity, but the sight of a poor child in such a state only made her pump biscuit clench tightly. Vremea walked over to him slowly, listening to him as he spoke— yes, yes, she remembered now, this was that new troll Stryke had found alone in the woods, Cynril. No lusus, no nothing. He was alone. Vremea pursed her lips tightly at the end of his words. He was truly pitiful.

Vremea wanted to help him.

She blinked herself out of her daze, bending down to his level and carefully placing a hand on his shoulder as her lips stretched out into a smile. "Of course, I can tell you all about it," She murmured softly— "I can even show you what I brought from last sweep's event, if you'd like." Vremea tut tutted as she turned away, beginning to rummage in a box she'd stuffed with several items she'd taken back with her. "It is not dumb. You were curious, and have the right to be! It is rather thought provoking... Aha!" She pulled out one of her closed lanterns and a pig plushie, shoes tapping back toward him before bending down and sitting on the ground with him. She patted next to her. She had more clothes, she'd be alright with a little dust.

"There is a festival going on, right now!" Vremea said excitedly— lifting the the lantern. "It is called the Harvest Moon festival, and it celebrates the moons and is usually done on a very clear night." Vremea smiled, staring at the oinkbeast before offering it to him. "Throughout the entire festival there are booths with yummy mooncakes and candies— And I wrassled a pig once, ohoho! There was also a yummy soup at the end that everyone made together. It was very fun." Vremea stared at Cynril, smile still stretched upon her face. "Have you ever been to a festival before?"

ImaginationsParadise
<3 <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:50 pm
Cynril looked at the adult, going somewhere to fetch somethings and watch her sit down as she offered a seat next to her. He felt relieved, she wasn't annoyed by his questions at all. So he plopped down next to her and curiously watched the things she had.

"A f-festival?" The child tilted his head confused at her words he tried to understand but what in the name of the Queen was a festival? Cynril kept his listening ears on, watching her objects and squealed delightful when he saw the plush. He hadn't seen a plush so intact in his life! He only saw broken ones in Civisect's dumps. With some hesitation, Cynril took the cute thing in his hands and looked at it with a cheeky smile. He couldn't help but make it oink! "O-oink oink!" He giggled out. "Y-you're really b-brave... I would never fight an o-oinkbeast... Too scary..." He wrinkled his nose and looked at her plush with another smile and hugged it.

The whole Harvest Moon festival sounded like fun and, most of all, an opportunity to eat so much FOOD. When the yellowblood asked him a question, Cynril looked up at her as shook his grimy head. "Nu-huh... I r-really want to go to one... It sounds like fun a-and... and I like fun things!" He beamed.

quite uneventful

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers