Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Paging Ground Crew (Static - Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Static was enjoying the Chittentown Space Research And Developmental Pioneering Science Laboratories Space Tower, and the fact that he was involved in it. It was exciting, it was new, it was a chance to show those that didn't believe in him that he was capable of things. Besides, he had been wanting to join the military for a while, wanting to become something in his society. He wore a rather happy smile as he milled about the convoy. It was refreshing not having Raijin hovering over his head every second, thank glub lusi weren't allowed in here. Raijin did make a scene for the blueblood outside the building, proceeding to hiss and spit his displeasure. Static was pretty sure it was just because Raijin wanted to be in where the interesting stuff was going down, not because of Static at all.

Either way, Static walked easy, with hope, even confidence, through the building. He was made his way back to the base of the tower, curious what else the building had to offer. He smiled at the trolls milling about, waiting for something to happen, or dealing with copious amounts of paperwork and the like, when he spotted someone that looked familiar. Was... was that Isthai? Static grinned as he made his towards his buddy. "Hey! Uh, hey how you doing Isthai? Its so nice to see you again!"

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:27 pm
Cynril walked around the unrestricted areas. Not doing anything important, but exploring the place as his curiosity demanded. Sure he had a hard time remembering the place's name but it compensated with the neat things he found! Like rubber bands, clips, washers, nuts and bolts! Specially old discarded notes! How neat was that?!

Everything he found got stashed away in his bag or pockets. The minute he heard his fake name however, he froze. Holy mother grub, why.... Why couldn't he keep the attention away?
Cynril looked around and saw the troll who had addressed to him. He... knew him didn't he?

"Static? Uh. Hi!" The child said. "I-I'm good, just w-walking around..." Static had changed a lot since bloodfest. Much taller actually, while Cynril seemed unable to age much. "Yea', nice to, uh see you too... Wow. Y-you're taller." Cynril said without thinking and later regretting saying that. Who the heck even says that?! "UH-- I MEAN. HOW-ARE-YOU?" He added hastily.

"Wh-what are you d-doing here?" Of all places, he didn't think he'd meet the blueblood at the "Space Tower" unless this was an E.T. he was dealing with... Better keep his eye on him.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static beamed when Cynril noticed his gain in height. "Y-yeah, i guess i grew some." He said bashfully, but then turned it into a laugh. Things felt free here. He no longer had his lusus hounding him constantly, berating his every action. He had managed to get into the military and to boot, got a pretty good position. "Im here because i joined the military! Im going to go on the flight missions to reclaim abandoned ships."

"Are you, um, are you here for the ground control?" Static asked hesitantly. Cynril could be here for the space missions, but most trolls that where here for space missions were clad in volunteer overalls. "Or, are you on the space missions? Do you want help signing up and stuff?" Cynril did look like he could use a set of the volunteer overalls. Static worried about Cynril. His lusus wasn't around (which was not inherently a bad thing, i mean Static did better when Raijin was gone), he often had rather ragged clothes, and he always looked like a hunted hare-beast. Static made a mental note to find his old clothes that didnt fit and give them to the smaller boy.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 pm
Wait.... Military? Space missions? What?

What?!

Static signed up for the military?!?! That was... so cool. Cynril felt bad admitting it but that was such a nice way to serve Alternia. That had always been his way of thinking before joining the rebellion. It was good news he supposed, but also very compromising if the other ever found out the truth. Cynril made a mental note of keeping up with his alter ego and keeping his real self under lock and key. "That's... N-nice. 'm very happy f-for you!" He added awkwardly a thumbs up.

"Me?" Oh he was just out here stealing tech. "O-oh, well, I'm helping out in the ground c-crew. Space is..." Terrifying to think of actually. "...nice and fun, but I d-don't think I could -um- do a good job." And not... die. Hell, he was never going up there for as long as he lived. Actually, now that he thought about it, Static could very much die up there and not return. While the rebel side of him would be content as his identity would be safe, Cynril really didn't want that to happen. The blueblood had been so friendly after all!

But that's because he doesn't know about....

"Um! No, no, no! I-it's ok! I like it where I am." The child shook his head. "Really... I-I don't mind."

Cynril started thinking what could he do about that sinking feeling bothering his stomach until the idea hit him. The mutant rummaged through his bag in search of his can of alien repellent spray he found earlier and once he grabbed it, he gave it to the blueblood. Surely it would help him up there!

"I-I remember I still haven't given you something back." He did have been wanting to give the blueblood a gift after receiving the laminated flowers back in Bloodfest. "I-I figured, this would do for n-now!" Definitely someday he'd be able to give Static a nicer gift.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:02 pm
User Image Static Charge

"Haha, thanks!" Static said bashfully. He was pretty excited himself. He really wanted to prove himself! The blueblood frowned at Cynril's next comment. "What? You could totally do it," Static paused, he actually didnt know if he could do it. "Er, well, i guess i have no idea... i haven't really done much..." He turned the comment back up to a lighter note. "But ground crew is just as important! I mean its all kinda silly if in the end we end up crashing ships into Alternia's sides, huh?"

"Oh!" Static said, surprised as the other boy handed him a can of... alien spray? "Cool! Ill be sure to use this!" He said with a smile. "B-but you know, you didnt have to get me anything!" Static said hastily, "You yourself is gift enough!" Static froze. God, how cheesy could he get? Who says something like that. His cheeks started to turn blue, and he tried to backtrack. "Um, yeah, im glad to see you our here, ya know? Its a big thing and all!"

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas