Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Only A Little Weird (Se'lune Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mutant in blood, mutant in body, alliance against the rest.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune knew everyone in the swamp, but she didn't all they way know know them all, and that was, in her opinion, a problem that needed fixing. There were quite a few kids in the swamp, even, ones her age whom she had waved at, and knew the names of, but had never actually played with! It was a shame in the greenblood's opinion, a shame that she was going to fix. She armed herself with a batch of cookies, a bright smile, and a carton of beast lactate too, just in case. Cookies could be deadly without something to wash them down with, and she was not looking to kill, at the moment. "Hello, Cynril, right? Uh, im Se'lune! Weve met before, but i don't think ive ever actually talked to you! So, i was wondering if you would be interested in fixing that, over cookies?" Se'lune held the cookies out as a shield, hiding her fear with a grin.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:30 pm
Cynril really had an issue with being awkward and wanted to fix that. But that was a part of him that was hard to fix! Where to start? How to start? It was troublesome that he couldn't really maintain a conversation without ******** it up! By that, he meant just not making the talk interesting. But how could he? No wonder t-trolls don't really w-wanna play with me... Though he still had his toys. Speaking of them, a few of them were placed nearby to lure the swamp monster he came up with, but started to begin it was a real issue. It began as a way to try and explain why things in his hive had been eaten, drawn on or simply 'disappeared' however the monster had been up to other things. So, it became real for him.

I'll c-c-catch him and... well... keep h-him inside the cardboard box... He thought. Just as Cynril was going to go back to his monster catching duties. Se'lune had approached him with...

COOKIES.

Cynril's eyes widened as he stared at the cookies and milk she was offering in exchange of a good chat. Snapping out of his trance, the child looked at the winged troll. "OH. U-um... y-yeah, I erm... I h-have seen you around? But... not really t-t-talked with you or a-anything. It'd b-be nice, I guess?"

Oh, how he wanted to be swallowed whole by the monster right now. "N-not that it wouldn't b-but..." Right now, he could probably hear the imaginary friends the toys represented, tease him. They were really mean sometimes gosh!

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune saw how the boy looked at the cookies and held them out farther, hoping he would take one. "Yeah!" Selune responded, relieved that her offer was accepted. "Well i mean, we were both born here, right? So of course weve seen each other before! Sorry i havnt introduced myself to you before, gues i was just, um, shy, or, um, something..." Selune was getting flustered and off track, she fluttered her wings and set the plate of cookies down on the ground, sitting next to them. "Whatcha playing?" She asked, indicating the boy's toys.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 pm
"Eheheh... Y-yeah." Cynril tried his best not to be so nervous around Se'lune. Sure he was brought to the swamp, but he wasn't hatched there. If he was, things would've been different. He wouldn't be such a scaredy cat. "I-i-it's ok! I m-mean, I'm also s-shy heehee..."

Once the winged child set the cookies down, Cynril plopped down, sitting next to the greenblood and the cookies that looked oh-so delicious. He took one, stuffed it in his mouth, savoring each and every second of the sweet treat.

"O-oh! Um," Another cookie was taken before saying, "I'm not p-playin'." With his mouth full. He gulped the cookies down with some milk before asphyxiating. "I'm j-just tryin' to c-catch the swamp monster."

"They're helping me l-lure it."
Cynril pointed at his toys and looked back at Se'lune. "I-it's very scary... So I need to c-catch it before it hurts a-anyone!"

Micillia
<3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Somehow being the less shy of the two made Selune feel a little more confident. She could do this, it would all be okay. If worst came to worst she could just give him the cookies and make a run for it. The girl's eyes widened as she settled down next to the boy and put her cookies somewhere safe from the mud. "Theres a swamp monster?" She said, genuinely concerned. She hadn't heard of anything like that, but one never knew. "How are you gonna catch it?" Selune asked, tilting her head to the side. Swamp monsters seemed serious, she didn't know if this boy and his toys could really take one on.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas