Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Starting with a Stutter (Static + Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Static finally comes to talk to Cynril with some backbone, but still lots of stuttering

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static had been thinking and thinking about what to do with his very cool, but also very frowned upon by his lusus, prize. The boy knew if he took it hive Raijin would throw it on the floor and break it and scold him and all sorts of stuff he didn't want to deal with. But the prize was so pretty! He couldn't just throw it away... As Static was walking along, feeling down about his dilemma, he fame to the flip-stack-eat booth. The blueblood could have lit a lightbulb with his new idea, and scampered over to the booth. "Hey! Hey! Um, Oh!" Static realized he didnt even ask the troll his name! He was too busy being shy and bashful last time he managed to talk to the troll running the booth. "Uh, wh-whats your name? And, uh, would, well, does your lusus mind, like, flowers or wall pictures or, or something?" Static suddenly felt very shy about the entire ordeal. Who just goes up to some troll they've only met once and hands them, of all things, a flower??! The boy held his gift behind his back, not really sure what to do with it now.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 am
Cynril had been stacking his own bottles, cups and cards to practice his hand movements while he was on duty. The stack itself as decently tall and he was proud. Just as he was about to place another cup to his tower, Static had approached the booth counter once more and that's when the child flailed. His stacks tumbled down and he covered his eyes in shame. Taking a peek not a moment after, he looked at the mess, then at the blueblood.

"H-hi again... " He stuttered." My name? " He blinked. Thank goodness Byakko and Vremea helped him come up with an identity for this, even if at first they were worried about his spilling out the beans during bloodfest.

"Um... I'm Isthai... What a-about you?" He smiled a bit. Then he asked about his lusus and he tensed up a bit. Why the question though? He was sure Momma Akko wouldn't mind but...

"They... Th-they wouldn't mind...." Cynril couldn't help but wonder why. What did this troll wanted?

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static didnt know what to do with his hands. He ran one through his hair, until it snagged on his braid, then quickly pulled it back and settled for clasping his hands behind his back. "I, uh, i had just, you know, won a prize and stuff... but, um, my lusus wouldn't like it..." Static grimaced and looked behind himself and up into the sky, relieved to see his lusus lounging on some low hanging clouds. Far enough away that he would not be able to approach without the boy seeing. Raijin would just love to come down and make things worse. "And its a nice prize! I dont want to see it, well, forgotten... you know, its gotta have someone to appreciate it... so, would you, um, would you apreciat- er like it?" That was just awful. Appreciate it? What was this, some fancy piece of real art? Wow. Static tried to make up for the lame line by saying something else, hurriedly, talking in a voice a little higher pitched than he had meant to. "Im Static; Static Pulse." Static looked around for the boy's own lusus, and came up empty. "Are you running this thing by yourself? You dont, uh, have your lusus here?"

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:17 pm
Cynril looked at the boy curiously as he spoke. Watching his movements while he explained his predicament, if it was even considered one. Never had the child thought he'd come across someone who might get in trouble for winning something. There were trolls out there that didn't even have things to actually worry about having them. The trolls he had seen during his time in Civisect didn't have enough resources to survive-- he was one of them. He understood Static had won a prize and because of his lusus, he wanted to give it away to someone who might not have the same problem. Appreciate... he made a mental note to use that word more often. Cynril knew he wouldn't have that problem at all and even if he had, he could always say he won it himself.

"Um, s-sure! I... I'd like it!" What could he say? He loved getting new things. Static, that was his name. Cynril wouldn't forget it, he'd try not to. "N-nice to meet you S-Static!" He beamed. However, he froze in place with the smile plastered on his face when Static mentioned his own lusus's whereabouts.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Drumming his fingers nervously against the booth counter he gulped. He knew he had to lie like always but the very fact to making up his own lusus was hard. If it wasn't for Jerem's existence though, he'd be 100% doomed. "Oh! Um, no! You see... I... My l-lusus is here! H-helping me!"

"Th-they're just h-hiding... right now...." He blinked repeatedly, hoping he'd believe him.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static grinned, relieved that the prize would go to a good home, and better yet that it made the other boy smile. Static saw how awkward the boy got when he had asked about his lusus, and Static made a mental note not to ask about that again. He knew what it was like to have a parent that might not always be wanted around, and Static felt a pang of sympathy. It was a common trait between Isthai and himself. Static nodded, if Isthai didn't want to talk about his lusus, that was fine with him. "Uh, so, im guessing you don't live in, um, Civisect." Static said, floundering for something to talk about. "Cuz i, uh well, i would have seen you around if you did... maybe." How did words and conversations work again? Oh yeah, talk about the other troll, it showed interest, right? "Uh, where do you live tho?" Maybe if it wasn't too far away, Static and Isthai could hang out or something. "Do you have anything that you, er, that's fun to do where you live?" Static thought about Mahmud. He would definitely travel all the way to Chittentown to go sand dune sledding again.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:37 pm
Oh god another question. This time he really didn't know what to say. So he came up with the lies on the spot. Nevertheless Cynril tried to act cool about it. "O-oh!" He said, scratching the nape of his neck, thinking what he should tell Static.

"I um... I used to l-live here..." Cynril chuckled out awkwardly. It may not have been nice his time here but he sure had fond memories of this city and surely he'd have more if he was with the right trolls. "I guess y-you hadn't seen me because I d-didn't go out much because-- of my lusus! Yes." He could right as well smack himself on the face for such lame excuse.

"That and... W-well, I guess trolls don't r-really notice me? Heh... I'm never really n-noticed..." Cynril was saying mostly the truth. Sure he tried not to be seen to avoid conflict but there were sometimes he thought he was invisible. Now that he was with the initiative, there were trolls who told him to try being outgoing and sociable. Which was hard considering Cynril got himself in situations like this. The child continued drumming his fingers, knowing well that moving his fingers made him less anxious.

"I erm... L-live in Four Fronds now- Nearby ehe... My lusus, yea', th-they like it there m-more... There's nothing fun there, I g-guess?" He looked down for a second. "M-maybe? I... I don't r-really know..."

"Wh-what about you?" Realizing his dumb question Cynril bopped his forehead. "Sorry! I-I mean... you live here b-but... Which part of the c-city do you live i-in?" He quickly added.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Static frowned at the other boy. He did have a controlling lusus. Static felt a pang in his chest as he felt for the other boy. He had a strong desire to hug the other boy, but instead he shifted from foot to foot, looking at the ground. One could not just go around hugging people in public. Especially if this kid was of a bloodcolor high above his, or far bellow. Its did steel his resolve to get Cynril out of his hive more, away from his own lusus. Abusive environments like that made lasting effects, and Static liked this kid too much to let his future get abused. "Four Fronds, that does sound nice." Static twirled the braid around his finger. "You know, i really like the city, but, its like, too, um, big, and it feels, loanly? Er.. does, does that make sense?" Static frowned. Feeling alone in one of the most populated cities on Alternia? What a silly thing to say.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:13 pm
He tried his best not to feel overly nervous as he watched Static frown. Oh no, he surely saw through his lies didn't he? His fingers didn't stop moving, all they did was tap, tap, tap against the counter. The child directed his gaze everywhere but somehow ended up looking back at the blueblood.

"It's ok I guess... L-lots of um, beasts... and t-trees there. It g-gets calm, very different from h-here." It wasn't as if he didn't like his new home but, there were just too many places to explore and too many things that could easily kill you. Nevertheless it was a beautiful place to be. He wanted to explore it though, just not on his own. He looked back at the other as Static said he felt a bit lonely in the city.

If he was anyone else, he would've probably said he was saying something stupid. But knowing the feeling all to well, he felt sympathy for the highblood. "It make sense to me." He said without thinking. His fingers came to a stop, thinking of all the times it was him against the whole city. It was hard, and sometimes when his morail argued with him, the feeling made itself present. "Um..." He gave the other a light chuckle, not particularly looking at him.

"I felt the same w-way before..." Oh gog he really had to calm himself down. Why was he feeling so nervous talking to Static? He was so nice. Was it that, the fact that someone outside of the swamp was actually being nice to him?

Cynril looked up, searching for the right words in his brain and without thinking he said. "M-maybe I could s-show you around sometime." He quickly covered his mouth and thank Vremea and Rianon for the thick make up hiding his blush. Why did I say that? Why, why, why? He's gonna think I'M the stupid one. He thought.

He gulped and smiled a bit nervously. "I-I-I- I mean, i-if you w-w-want." Cynril quickly added. "I'm n-not the b-best troll to show you around Four F-fronds though... I-if you d-dont mind..." Another nervous chuckle escaped his lips as he fiddled his fingers.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static grinned, excited to have something to look forward to. "No! I mean, no ide love to have a fun troll like, like yourself show me around." The boy could not keep the smile off his face. Having something to look forward to always made his days feel a little better. The blueblood looked over his shoulder and his shoulders dropped. Raijin was making his way over to Static, probably bored and curious as to why Static was talking to someone for such a long time. "Um! Can, er, can we make plans for in like, two weeks? Like, a week or so after bloodfest ends? Um, if, er, if you have time i mean..." Static felt nervous. He did not want to have to introduce Raijin to his new friend, but he didn't really wanna pull himself away just yet. "Um, yeah, i, id would be, fun. Yeah fun. Um, you have my contact info..." Static nodded towards the little slip of paper he had written his contact info on. "And, if your lusus doesn't want you leaving like, your hive, or something, um, i could go there." Static felt the electricity that meant his lusus was getting closer, and he could not keep his feet still. Finally breaking, Static turned back to his lusus, but grinned and said a goodby to the booth owner first. "Yeah, so, next week, er, weeks or something, contact me!" Static turned and ran to meet his lusus away from the booth. The blueblood just shrugged as the weasel inquired as to who he was talking to.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas