Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] All the Colors of a Greeting (Ciaden Cynril)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was skipping through the swamp, along the boardwalks that made up a sort of town center for the small 30 or so resident settlement. He loved it. He loved how everyone knew everyone else, how the hives were more quaint and hand made, how his feet made a drumming noise on the boardwalk as he ran around like an excited child. Sure, there were far fewer fancy technical appliances, and things were almost constantly moist, but he liked it. The brownblood was beaming as he enjoyed himself. It could use some more color, and bright colors at that. Since the rebels were not exactly hemospectrum fans, Caiden looked forward to getting to use as many mutant colors as he could. He also wanted to talk to Autumn about moving here, and what that would entail, but for now he wanted to get to know EVERYONE. The boy grinned and waved as he approached someone he had not personally introduced himself to. "Hello!" The brownblood said with gusyo. "I'm Caiden! I recently became a rebel, and Im so excited to meet everyone! Whats your name?"

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:21 pm
Cynril was out of his hive tonight, playing with his toys on the broad walk floor as he pretended to have a picnic with them. Where did he get a super nice blanket? Well, he didn't quite remember who it was, but hey, the mutant was sure no one would notice it was gone. The plastic plates, spoons, forks and knifes-- he got it from his lovely home and was also sure Byakko wouldn't notice. Besides, he'd put them back in the drawer before lunch.

He fed some of his toys mud pies while others preferred meringue pie, made out of stolen shaving creme. Some of his toys wanted to paint instead of eat, so the child gave them crumbled up pieces of paper and paint for them to draw.

Suddenly someone approached him and his toys. Cynril looked up and titled his head. It was a good thing he was getting used to the attention and trolls in general approaching him, making his interactions less awkward in general.

"H-h-hi!" He said. Oh so he was new around here? That was nice to know. The child somehow always managed to avoid the events introducing the new trolls, so it was actually something new for him. "Um... I'm C-cynril... w-w-welcome here! I hope you like it..." He sure did enjoy the calm swamp, although it got pretty hefty whenever Akko wanted him to take a shower, or eat from a plate or when she found out he had broken into other's home. But it was fairly calm.

"Um... Have t-they made you a p-party for being h-here? Byakko s-sometimes does... or was it V-vremea? I don't know..." The child looked over his mud pie and had an idea. Taking it, he wrote Caiden's name (misspelled) and showed it to the teen.

"It's a welcome p-pie! Don't eat it if you don't w-wanna..." He said with big doe eyes and a small smile. In all fairness, he was always told not to eat mud but, how could he not? It looked like chocolate and didn't taste bad.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden grinned happily at the small child, excited to get a gift. "Thank you! Its beautiful!" Caiden exclaimed as he took the offered "food". "Ive never had mud pie before! Just worm pie, apple pie, OH a gummie-bear pie! My dad makes the best grub pie! He is GREAT at selecting grubs. A party sounds really really cool!!" Caiden wiggled as he sat down with the child, and admired the pie. He was about to take a bite, when he remembered the look Autumn had given him last time he did something silly in public. He knew mud wasnt a real food, and he really didnt want to embarrass his best butterfly friend. She had said, sternly, "be on your best behavior", her eyes hard, almost scary looking. If he did anything to embarrass Autumn, it would be worse than dying.

The brownblood looked down at the kid who had given him the pie again, into the child's big, innocent looking eyes, and Caiden felt a stab in his plump biscuit. He didnt want to make the kid sad! Life was hard, and Caiden felt himself being pulled both ways. "Well, actually, i did just eat! So, is it okay if i save this for later, Cynril?" Caiden asked, feeling the panic leave as he found a safe escape.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:50 pm
The child nodded understandingly with doe eyes and a smile. It was a weird concept, being full that it, as he could never stop eating thanks to his quick metabolism. Sure he could get stomach ache from over indulgence but it didn't matter much. "All t-those pies you have eaten s-s-sound like they t-taste good..." God, he'd eat them all at once. He surely would. "P-parties sound like a l-lot of fun..."

"Um... I like m-m-meringue pies, those a-are t-the best but I d-d-don't have a real one h-here. That one t-tastes like soap." He pointed at the one his flying pig plushie had. "Chicken d-doesn't really l-l-like them. They s-say it's not g-g-good so I asked them to try it." Cynril took the plate away from the toy and placed it on his lap. "Too creamy." He simply said as he touched the nice texture with a giggle.

"What d-do you like to do Caiden? Has a-anyone showed you around? I-I can't r-really show you around.. I k-keep forgetting my way a-a-around." He said. "I have some p-paper and p-paint and um, I guess I c-could make you a welcome c-card while my other friends eat. That w-w-way, you can have t-two presents!" The teal mutant held three fingers up, noted his mistake and lowed one down with his other hand.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden nodded along, then grinned at an idea. "Hey i know!" He said excitedly. "I can go home and make you a pie! And then we could have a pie party!" He put on a stern face for a second tho, adding, "This pie tho, we cant share with the chickens!" It would be such a shame to give a bug pie to the chickens. CamoDad had taught him how to make such a pie himself when he was a small wiggler, and he knew the recipe by heart. Maybe he should fill it with berries or something besides bugs... he would decide that later.

"Yeah! Ide love a tour!" Caiden said, standing up. "I really do like to paint, maybe sometime we could go out, and i could show you my paintings!" They would have to go far to see them tho. Most of Caiden's art was on unmovable things, like large rocks, trees, and other troll's hives.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas