Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Inactive Member Profiles/Pokedexes/Achievements
| - William Cornell - |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:37 am

User Image
Appearance/Physical Description:
William has a black hair and black eyes that is common in Johto region.
His build is skinny with sickly pale skin that is the result of his preference to stay indoor most of the time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX| - | - | - | - THE FIRST IMPRESSION - | - | - | - |
█ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

Name: William Cornell
        Nickname(s): Will
        Orientation: Straight.
        Height: 5' 7" (170 cm )
        Weight: 129 lb ( 58 kg )
        Birthday: 23rd January
        Home Town: Goldenrod, Johto.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX| - | - | - | - THE ONE KNOWN AS WILLIAM - | - | - | - |
█ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

FEARFUL │ CAUTIOUS │ GENEROUS │ SPOILED │ LAID-BACK │ EARNEST │ SENSIBLE

Fearful
        William is a fearful person. He fears many things such as being hurt and is uncomfortable under attention.
        His first instinct is to escape, to retreat when confronted with danger or situation he is uncomfortable to be in.

Cautious
        His fear makes him alert, bordering to paranoia even. He finds safety in being prepared,
        by making sure that he will be okay, to the point that he is fond of having at least one pokemon by his side.
        He knows that he is a coward like so many people pointed out, but he cannot change how he feels, not with word, not with knowing.

Generous
        His upbringing gives him appreciation for finer things in life
        and he isn't adversed to make his life easier or to give for those in need.
        Why should he when such wealth came to him easily.

A Little Spoiled
        It is only a little as a result of being well-off. He has never had to worry materialistic need.
        Despite that, William learned early that what he wanted the most, tended to be out of his reach.
        It is ironic that while his parents showers him with toys and gifts, they were distraction to occupy him.
        He rather wished that they spent time with him instead of almost never home.
        He wished to have their support on his trainer's journey, instead of having to wring out grudging promises.
        He wishes that they don't push their own desire for him to continue on their footstep at him and won't accept otherwise.
        He is so tired and frustrated of it all. Just once, he wants to have a say with what he does.

Earnest
        That aren't all there is to William. If anyone bother to get to know him.
        He is quite an earnest person who is genuine with his action.

Laid-back
        William in general doesn't like troublesome thing.
        If they aren't too much a disadvantage or pose danger to him, he tends to leave things be.
        He likes to enjoy taking his time, in his own pace.

Sensible
        There's a good mind in William even if his other traits overshadow it.
        He isn't clever. He isn't book-smart. But he has enough sense to defer to logic.
        He can place a need above his want. He can take a step back and think.

-│ HISTORY │-

Under Revision
        I come from Johto region, in goldenrod city to be exact where my parents and my grand-grand parents before them have run a company for generation. My grandfather often told me that our ancestor used to be explorer from kalos that came to this region long ago in pursuit of wealth. They claimed ownership to a mine of precious stones that we have continue on managing ever since. Thanks to being born to a well-off household, I have never known hunger nor lack of basic necessity. However, I rarely sees my parents as they are too busy to care for me. It will be a lie if I am not upset to be left to the maid or caretaker. I know better now, but I do not regret throwing a tantrum at them and being very demanding. They gave me my own pokemon, an espurr as companion to placate me. I named him Murphy. Although I enjoy his company and being the best gift I ever received from my parents more so than toys or gadgets, I do not think he is well suited for a trainer's journey. He is breed as housecat, lives all his life as my pet. I simply can't imagine Mur braving the road or eating pokemart food pellet. I almost never seen him battle either . . . aside from chasing ratata or stalking occasional pidgey. oh? have I not tell you that I am going to take a trainer's journey. Well to tell the truth, it's an excuse for me so I don't have to go to a collage after graduation. I am not so keen to be forced to take business major to succeed the family business. Watching my parents since little convince me that working is such a pain. You can't do anything else beside that one thing. It dictate your life . . . so yeah, trainer's journey it is for me which I will try to stretch as long as possible. Don't tell them I said this, btw.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX| - | - | - | - THE NOTICEABLE - | - | - | - |
█ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

Taking naps
        Vacation
        Holiday
        pokemon companion

Dislikes:
        Horror stories. those always makes me unable to sleep and jumpy at night.
        uncomfortable weather when outdoor (sandstorm, rain, harsh sunlight, etc)
        Ghost pokemon. (result of horror stories)

Fears:
        Being forced to work.
        dying, dead, disappeared, cease to exist.
        Pain.

Goals/Dreams:
        To travel the world without ever working.
        To do his hobby and earn money at the same time.

Skills:
        good memorization skill after years of school.
        He has good manner hammered into him since early on.
        Pokemon related knowledge is from what his school taught him, although as it's not trainer school it's basically general knowledge.
        Plus snippet that William looked up in library or internet when he decided to take trainer's journey

Trainer Class: Rich Boy
        Favorite Types: Psychic, steel, normal.
        Least Favorite Types: Ghost, bug, rock.

█ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:47 am

XXXXXinventory
                      █ █████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

【Pokeball】▼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x unlimited (Pokeball)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Luxury Ball
                      Pokemon with this pokeball gain Friendship Points every 5 posts instead of 10.

User Image x 00 Inspiration Ball
                      Captured wild Pokemon may learn 1 Forgotten or Egg-Move upon capture.

【Healing】▼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x unlimited (Potion) - Heals 20 hp
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 - heals status condition.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 05 - Moomoo Milk - Heals 300 HP

【Berry】▼
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Orran berry: Heals 50HP
                      Contests: n/a
                      Yield: 3-6 Growth: 15

Sitrus berry: Restores 150HP
                      Contests: +1 Beauty +1 Cute +1 Smart +1 Tough
                      Yield: 2-5 Growth: 35

Lum berry: Heals all status conditions
                      Contests: +1 Cool +1 Beauty +1 Cute +1 Smart
                      Yield: 2-5 Growth: 35

Lansat Berry: Raises critical hit ratio by two stages when HP falls below 25%
                      Contests: +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough
                      Yield: 1-3 Growth: 40

Custap Berry: Causes the holder to go first once when HP falls below 25%
                      Contests: +4 Cute +1 Smart
                      Yield: 2-5 Growth: 35 x1

Starf Berry: When HP reaches below 25% roll a 4 sided dice for Attack, Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Defense. Whatever is rolled for is increased by three stages.
                      Contests: +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough
                      Yield: 1-3 Growth: 40 x1

【Item】▼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Yellow Flute
                      Snaps pokemon from confusion.

User Image x 01 Sweet incense
                      Wild Pokemon from your current location's wild pokemon list will appear every RP post for 24 hours without reducing post counters.
                      Changing locations will not cancel out the incense's effect.
                      Note: Consumed After Use
                      User Image x 01 Fairytale Book
                      When this book is read from, fairy pokemon of any stage are summoned at level 10 for 24 hours. Cannot summon legendaries.
                      Note: Consumed After Use

【Hold Item】▼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 eviolite (If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage),
                      their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Miracle seed (Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Mystic Water (Water type attacks do x1.2 damage)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 exp share
                      Effect: Holder gains an extra 1/2 EXP boost equal to the EXP gained from each battle up to level 30.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Mind Plate
                      Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Pixie Plate
                      Fairy type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a fairy type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

【TM & HM】▼
                      01 x TM29 - psychic
                      01 x TM39 - Rock Tomb
                      01 x TM57 - charge Beam
                      01 x TM98 - Power-Up Punch

【Evolution Item】▼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Prism Scale
                      Evolves Feebas into Milotic when traded holding this item.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 02 Thunderstone
                      Evolves Pikachu / Eevee / Eelektrik
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Dawn Stone
                      Evolves Male Kirlia / Female Snorunt

【Event】▼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Ragecandybar
                      If taken to any Professor they will trade you a level 5 starter of your choice, from their respective region, for it.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 05 Rare Candy
                      Raises a Pokemon's level by 1. Raises the exp count with the Pokemon's level, but does not reset the post count to 0.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Balm Mushroom
                      Pokemon may learn one move of its type it normally could not learn, or generate a number between 1-18 using the list below to determine what type of move your pokemon can learn.
                      If you don't like the type, you can re-roll to try and get a better one, and pick any move from the type you chose.
                      Notes: Legendary moves can be learned via balm mushroom, however it's base damage or effects will be reduced. See the attack and ability page for more details.
                      Only one pokemon per active party may know a legendary move via balm mushroom.

User Image x 01 paper Lantern
                      An illuminating lantern that summons ghost pokemon at level 10 for 24 hours.

User Image x 03 Litwick lickerish
                      Held item/Consumed upon use. Prevent the effects of the moves, After You, Attract, Captivate, Encore, Entrainment, Follow Me, Growl,
                      Leer, Lovely Kiss, Mean Look, Mind Reader, Noble Roar, Roar, Scary Face, Sketch, Swagger, Sweet Scent, Teeter Dance, Yawn, Worry Seed, Embargo,
                      Fake tears, Flatter, Quash, Taunt, Torment, Curse, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Nightmare, Spite, Imprison, Kinesis, Miracle Eye, Skill Swap, Trick, Baby-Doll Eyes, Charm, & Sweet Kiss

User Image x 08 Banette Bagel
                      Held item/Consumed upon use. Change the move type of the next super effective move used against this pokemon to a type that would not be super effective.
                      User Image x 02 Gengar bearclaw
                      Held item/Consumed upon use. Reverse the percentages for move effects targeting this pokemon.
                      ( IE if a move has a 7/10 chance to burn it now has a 3/10 chance to burn instead. )

User Image x 04 Duskul Sugar skull
                      Held item/Consumed upon use. Multi strike moves such as furry swipes always hit 5 times.
                      +2/10 chance to critical hit each of the 5 strikes.

User Image x 02 Cofagrius Coffee
                      Held item/Consumed upon use. Prevent the next attempt to changed or negated this pokemon's ability.

【Megastone】▼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Venusaurite (Dec 2015 Holiday day 25th)
                      Def 1.2
                      Sp.Atk 1.2
                      Sp.Def 1.2

【Key Item】▼
                      pokedex
                      pokegear (making call, receiving text message.)
                      pokenav plus (mainly map & internet browsing function)
                      Trainer card ( license )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 01 Old Rod
                      Allows trainer to fish for certain pokemon in the wild. See the region's fishing info page for more information.

【Other】▼
                      wallet
                      pokeball case (when needed to keep pokeball secure)
                      journey supplies (toiletries, basic necessity, swiss knife, etc )
                      Camping supplies (tent, blanket, picnic mat, lighter, oil, etc)
                      Multi-purpose wok (can be used for frying and boiling, Will used it as basin for febass)
                      flashlight

Cans of Milk
                      Bottled Cereal (water proof casing)
                      Jam & bread
                      Ramen cup
                      Water canteen & Water bottle
                      Gourmet Poke-food

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:01 am

XXXXXpokemon team

Pokemon Active:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasper (bulbasaur) | lv. 16 | exp: 19/26 (+1) | 04 fp: 0/5 (+0)
                      Agate (febass) | lv. 15 | exp: 19/24 (+1) | 03 (+1) fp: 5/5 (+0)
                      Amber (Pikachu) | lv. 23 | exp: 10/29 (+1 +190) | 02 fp: 0/5 (+0)
                      Kaltas (Metang) | lv. 22 | exp: 22/27 (+1) | 1 fp: 1/5 (+0)
                      iluska (Ducklett) | lv. 12 | exp: 04/17 (+1) | 0 fp: 05/10 (+0)

Bonus exp from Pokerus outbreak: 190 exp to Amber (Added 23 Jan) < 30 Dec 2017>

Jasper │ Male │ lv. 16 │HP: 160
                                IvysaurUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                held item: Miracle seed - Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage.
                                Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage

Move set:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [St] Sleep Powder: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle,
                      the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
                      1st Use: 10/10 chance
                      2nd Use: 8/10 chance
                      3rd Use: 4/10 chance
                      4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ST] Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Vine Whip: 45:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Takedown: 90: user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
                      next move -> lv 20: Razor leaf
                      Personality: Jolly nature, Good perseverance.
                      Jasper is an energetic pokemon. He takes being a trainer's pokemon seriously and try to be helpful which William sometimes doesn't appreciate his over the top behavior.

History: [acquisition] [evo1] [evo2 - lv32]
                      Jasper is a starter pokemon given to William by professor oak.
                      This bulbasaur has a lot of energy, more so than what William is used to.

Agate │ female │ lv. 15 │HP: 150
                                feebasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                held item: Exp. share - Holder gains an extra 1/2 EXP boost equal to the EXP gained from each battle up to level 30.
                                oblivious: Oblivious prevents the Pokémon from being afflicted by infatuation.
                                The Pokémon is also unaffected by Captivate and taunt.

Move set:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [st] Splash: no effect
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Icy Wind: 55: Lower targets speed one stage
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Brine: 65: Double Damage if targets HP is Less than half max.
                      next move -> lv 15: tackle
                      Personality: hardy nature, Somewhat vain.
                      She is hard to understand, fickle in her behaviour.
                      Her ability to survive and take hit is astonishing.

History: [Sept 2015 Horoscope] [acquisition] [evo?]
                      A gift from his parents just because the pokemon is rare.
                      They had chosen a first stage to comply with William's wish for training his own pokemon and not depending on money to get strong team
                      William isn't happy to see her as he knows feebas, although rare, rival magikarp in strength.
                      not to mention feebas has limited movement until she evolve.
                      the pokemon is also known to be hard to train to evolution, reason why milotic is so rare.

Amber │female│ Lv. 23 │Hp: 230
                                PikachuUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                held item: Eviolite - increase defense and special defense by 3 stages at beginning of battle
                                Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis
                                when using a physical attack against this Pokémon

Move set:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ST] Thunderwave: Paralyze opponent
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Quick Attack: 40 (priority +1)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Thundershock: 40: 4/10 chance of paralysis
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Electro Ball: 40: Deals more damage per stage the user’s Speed is raised:
                      1 stage- 50 damage
                      2 stages- 60 damage
                      3 stages- 80 damage
                      4 stages- 100 damage
                      5 stages- 120 damage
                      6 stages- 150 damage

next move -> lv 26: Spark
                      Personality: Adamant nature, Hates to lose.
                      She is rather self-conscious when looked down upon.
                      Might be rather prideful.

History:[acquisition] [evo - stone at lv 42 ]
                      They met at Viridian Forest. William thought to let the pokemon escape, since he didn't see the pokemon as a threat.
                      Amber, however, took that as an insult. She challenged William to a fight and lost.

Kaltas │genderless│ Lv. 22 │Hp: 210
                                MetangUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                held item: N/A
                                Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect.
                                However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves

Move set:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ST] Magnet Rise: User becomes immune to Ground-type moves for five rounds
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Take Down: 90: user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Metal Claw: 50: 1/2 chance of raising user's physical attack one stage
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Confusion: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
                      next move -> lv26 Bullet Punch
                      Personality: Timid nature. Quick to flee.
                      He is easily spooked and dislike being alone.

History: [acquisition] [evo1 - lv20] [evo2 - lv45]
                      William met Beldum in a haunted house. He was hiding from ghost.
                      After William defeated Banette, Beldum decided to follow William.
                      Kaltas evolved into Metang when it fell ill from pokerus.
                      He is starting to learn to communicate, at the moment, he can only speak one word.

User Image
                                iluska │female│ Lv. 11 │Hp: 110
                                DucklettUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                held item: Mystic Water - Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
                                Keen Eye: Prevents accuracy from being lowered and ignore target's increase in evasion.

Move set:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Mirror Move: Copies and attacks with the last move that was used against the user

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Defog: Removes effects of Light Screen and/or Reflect and all entry hazards, targets evasiveness drops one stage
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Water Gun: 40: n/a
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Wing Attack: 60: n/a
                      next move -> lv 13 Water Pulse
                      Personality: Modest. Somewhat vain.
                      Even as a ducklett, iluska has a certain grace to her and she grooms herself daily.

History: [Horoscope Nov 2017] [Acquisition] [evo - lv 35]
                      A pokemon from William's family garden pond.
                      William has grown fond of her while he was cooped inside his house and decided to take the pokemon with him.

PENDING
                      Claimed but haven't met yet

Lv. 10 Rockruff (Turkey Day 2017)

lv. 5 Pichu ( New Year 2k17 and Traded )
                      An egg that will be found by Amber and hatch to imprint her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 am

XXXXXpokemon team

Inactive Pokemon on hand:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:12 am

XXXXXpc pokemon
                      █ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

Murphy "Mur" (Espurr) | lv. 12 | exp: 09/22 | 02 fp: 08/10

█ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

Murphy "Mur" │ Male │ lv. 11 │HP: 110
                                espurrUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                held item: n/a
                                Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard

Move set:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Scratch: 40:
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [St] [~] Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [P] Covet: 60: Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [SP] Confusion: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
                      next move -> lv 13: light screen
                      Personality: relaxed nature, Likes to relax.
                      Mur likes to imitate William and ends up having habit like his owner.
                      He likes to sleep and spoiled rotten back in William's home.
                      He will have to learn to cope with his new environment if he wished to stay with william.

History: [Aug 2015 Horoscope] [acquisition] [evo - lv25]
                      Mur is breed and raised as house pet, so he has much to learn about battling.
                      The pokemon has been with William for years that Mur called William, Will, as prove that they are more like friend than trainer - pokemon relation.
                      His ability to converse with William, influenced William's habit to chat to his pokemon like he would to fellow human.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:18 am

XXXXXtrade files

XXXXXX【Active Trade Offer】▼

XXEntry
                      XXEntry

XXXXXX【Pokemon Wanted】▼

XXBaltoy
                      XXfennekin
                      XXentry

XXEntry

XXXXXX【Past Transaction】▼

XXEntry
                      XXEntry

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 am

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:32 am

XXXXXrelationship
                      █ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

XXXXXX【contact】▼

XXGoldenrod mansion (home)
                      XXSonoko konto Nazamichi "Snow"

XXXXXX【Friends】▼

Sonoko konto Nazamichi "Snow"│ female │ profile NPC
                        friendship │■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ │- strained friendship -
                        attraction │■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ │- unfulfilled crush -
                        Notes:
                        William have known Snow since his school day. They became friend after repeated interaction.
                        They are good enough friend that Snow would visit him often, mostly just chatting or doing homework in his house.
                        He knew Snow has problem with her family from how she dodged that particular topic. Still, William doesn't dare to pry for he fears that their friendship will end if he does.
                        He would wait for when Snow is ready to share and won't question her. if she does, he would listen or he would cheer her up by distracting her.
                        there's a little secret that William gradually feels attraction to Snow, but he never say anything for he feared that it will destroy their friendship.
                        It's an emotion he denies for he think he's just a bit lonely or perhaps it's partly because he wished he could do something for her.

William regretted that he didn't see the sign when Sonoko left Goldenrod.
                        He questioned whether he should have been more involved himself rather than just be there when Sonoko let him.
                        if things could have been different. Alas, it is not to be and William was at loss of what to do.
                        He wanted to find her, but after so long not seeing one another, he wondered that maybe Sonoko will be happier if he wasn't around to remind her of her past.

name │gender │profile
                        friendship │■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ │- status -
                        attraction │■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ │- status -

name │gender │profile
                        friendship │■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ │- status -
                        attraction │■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ │- status -

XXXXXX【Acquintance】▼

XXXXXX【Stranger】▼

XXXXXX【Rival】▼

XXXXXX【Crushes】▼

XXXXXX【Enemies】▼

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:35 am

XXXXXJournal Entry

SHORT TERM

XX Reach Cerulean City!
                      XX Challenge Cerulean Gym!
                      XX Hunt and defeat all Jurassic Pokemon!

LONG TERM

XX Find trading partner to evolve Agate!

LASTEST POST - on hiatus since 23rd May 2018

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:36 am

XXXXXJournal Archive

SHORT TERM

XX Get The Journey Back on track!
                      XX Challenge Pewter Gym!

LONG TERM

XX Find Prism scale or raise Agate's beauty to 10!
                      XX Find Prism scale!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 am

XXXXXBadges

KANTO │ (1 of 8 )
                      Pokemon obey up to level 25

XXXXXOther Link

User Image User Image

Inactive Member Profiles/Pokedexes/Achievements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games