Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:47 pm
Introducing:

BADGEMAGUS from the Tokakinji Pride and because I have been doop he needs EVERYThING! He is a clean slate without any committment besides NOT LEAVING THE PRIDE. EVER. But Badge needs cub rp, adol rp and adult rp ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MATSUSA from what will be the Sith Pride, Nguvu Tamaa. Same as above - Mastusa needs EVERYTHING, but especially pride, sibling, and female seduction/manipulations from OUTSIDE the pride. So cub, adol, and adult all necessary as well ....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

AKIHITO NYORAI of the soon to be Mizani'Ulimwengu Pride! I just got him! He needs pride interaction, listening and settling arguments, reasons to go into dark closed in places that will make him curse like a sailor as he deals and conquers his fears (everytime he goes in .... and he goes in on a regular basis!). FYI - the pink on his flank is a scar - see if you can get THAT story out of him ... be warned he is tight lipped and humble on that front ....

User Image

BRISKEI who is a rogue in need of LOTS of loving since I haven't played him .... ever ... Sibling and "sibling" interaction as well as ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS you may have. I have no plots for this handsome boy yet and I don't know what to do with him .... No prides though because he has baggage in the form of his brother and "sister" that he is VERY loyal to.

User Image

JAMADAGNI from the Motoujamii-Simo Pride. As a former rogue, he won't have any real chance or reason to leave the pride lands so he's looking for mostly Pride Interaction and a FIREKIN female to fall for and have another litter that he can raise and love.

User Image

VASSAGO is part of the Suko'Fumo Pride as a Groundling like his father before him. He's looking for pride and lots of ladies to flirt. have affairs, fling with. He's a sweet charmer that just doesn't really want any responsibility since he feels like he had MORE then enough in his last pride.

User Image

SAR of the Pridelands needs some lovin' as well. He's not leaving the pridelands, but he needs a lady love in his live and I would like to make him a historian of the pride one day, if that's possible. Otherwise Pride interaction in general is needed and backlog rps are good with him as well!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VIKRAM of the Watembezi'mto Pack. Vikram is still a cub staying with his mother's pack ( the Tangambili pack) until their father, the alpha has set up a place for them in the Watembezi'mto pack. Since he is still a cub, Vikram needs everything any youngster needs, family, friends, trouble, and reasons to make his mother and sister stress out over him (he almost didn't survive the birth).

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:49 pm
Badgemagnus

Name: Badgemagnus
Meaning: "garden magician or magi" Knight of the Round Table, Friend of Arthur's, and King of Gorre
Nickname: Badge
Species: Lion
Mother: Cheneta - Lithia_Brandon (Lithiasaur)
Father: Bangua - Lithia_Brandon (Lithiasaur)
Siblings: ? (Lithiasaur); Deyrnhaearn (tani duh!); Tegan (SilverLutz); Orgeluse (Princess Feylin); ? (Cajanic)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Seer: No
Sexuality: Hetero
Writen in: Crimson
Speaks in: Blue Violet

Who is he?
Polite | good natured | in need of motivation

Interests:
Medicine, herbs, plants, healing, nature and natural healing

Dislikes:
Locusts, ....

RP LISTS
[PRP] Quietly Dreaming (Azima x Badgemagus)
[PRP] A New Friend (Zelopytia x Badgemagus)
[BACKLOG - PRP] Locust Hunting (Orgeluse x Badgemagus)

Matsusa

Name: Matsusa
Meaning: (OOC: I have no idea anymore - something awesome I'm sure)
Nickname: Susa
Mother: Mazal (R4fn0r0k IV)
Father: Jamadagni ( _page 8_ )
Siblings: Lumiya (Tanakako); Darmaul (Kathryn_Dragonna); Serael (R4gn0rok IV)
Sexuality: Narcissist (anyone and everyone that will feed into his own wants, needs, and desires)
Writen in: Dark Red
Speaks in: Bold Black

Who is he?
Matsusa is generally a mean spirited, conniving, manipulative and unambitious bully. He likes to gather as much information on everyone and everything to either give to the Sith Lords, Ladies, and Master or his siblings to make their lives a tad easier and his victims lives a tad not. He especially loves gathering information on female lions outside the pride to seduce or manipulate them into intimate situations because it leaves many of them powerless and continuously in fear. Matsusa likes charming females, instilling fear of the future in them and getting them to give him a cub or two or three to take back to the Sith pride, even if he didn't father them. He doesn't mind or care if he remains an Acolyte for the rest of his life.

Interests:
His "long-term" research subject (Anupama)

Dislikes:
...?

RP LISTS
Active:
Brotherly Sith-ness (Darmaul x Anupama x Matsusa)
Blue Fury & Red Terror (Bluu'kifo x Matsusa)
Complete:1
Pending: at least two rps (hopefully four or five) with Vyriskas (Painted Mouse)

Akihito Nyorai

Name: Akihito Nyorai
Meaning:
Nickname: Aki
Mother: ?
Father: ?
Siblings: N/A
Specialization: Peacekeeper
Writen in: Dark Blue

Who is he?
Akihito Nyorai is a quiet and observant lion. He strives for peace, understanding and tolerance, even with the dreaded Sith, as long as it means that the lives of the innocent will not be affected. He has no objection to defend when the Sith attack, but he dislikes tempers that attack without thought or plan. All this holds true, until Akihito Nyorai has to travel to closed in places. While he can meditate in a small cave to become one with the force, himself and his fears, the moment his trance is broken, Akihito will swear and curse. It is his way of taming the fear within himself and thus keeping it at bay.

Interests:
...?

Dislikes:
...?

RP LISTS

Briskei

Name: Briskei
Meaning: bastardized Greek for 'finds'
Nickname: none so far
Species: Cheetah
Mother: ???
Father: ???
Siblings: Kujali (Ruler of Everything) - older brother from an earlier litter + Kuamini (xxLuminol) - Kujali and Briskei adopted her ...
Mate:
Offspring:
Sexuality: ... Hetero I think, but don't have enough RP to be sure at ALL
Written In: Bold Cornflower Blue

Who is he?
.... TBD ....

Interests:
...?

Dislikes:
...?

RP LISTS
Acitve:
Reunited and It Feels So Good (Kujali x Briskei)

Jamadagni

Name: Jamadagni
Meaning: Sanskirt name meaning consumes fire
Nickname: Jama
Mother: ?
Father: ?
Siblings: n/a
Mate: None
Offspring: Lumiya, Matsusa, Darmaul, Serael | ??Future ones?? |

Who is he?
Jama is a serious lion that doesn't have a lot of humor. He won't laugh in public and what he finds funny are the sarcastic and dry humors rather than that of the silly and senseless, and sometimes down right crude humors (Three Stoogies are not in his favorites). Jama can and does come off as a jerk, insensitive, uncaring, and cold-hearted, but it just that he doesn't allow his emotions to be on display to the public's eye and scrutiny. Those are private and only met to be seen by those that he allows, close friends and lovers. If and when he has children, they will probably not see those emotions because Jama wouldn't want to show them indiscretions and weaknesses, attempting to be a good role model, though he will not be as uncaring toward them as he appears to those on the outside. Jama is a patient, tolerant, and stable male that doesn't believe in dictating to others.

Interests:
...?

Dislikes:
...?

RP LISTS
Active -
On The Way
[DUEL] Match Up
Complete -
Be my light?
By the Light of Day
Kindlings
Patience
At High Noon
A Point in the Right Direction
[Duel] And the Strong Shall ...

Vassage

Name: Vassago
Meaning: angel invoked to discover a woman's deepest secret. He is a Prince of the nether realms where he busies himself finding lost possessions and fortelling the future
Nickname: Sago
Mother: Yofiel - Kathryn Dragonna
Father: Tam Lin - Lorne_Sionn
Siblings:Etain (Lorne_Sionn); Haziel (Kathryn Dragonna) and Kureiji (Mogami)
Offspring: ---
Sexuality: Hetero (but might settle down with a male in the long term as long as he could still be a lady's man bachelor)

Who is he?
Vassago, or Sago for short, is, was, and will always be a lady's man. He LOVES women and as much as he likes to flirt and fling and have affairs with them, he is very respectful of females in general. Sago isn't interested in responsibility, so won't settle down but he WILL help raise any cubs.

Interests:
...?

Dislikes:
...?

RP LISTS
Active -
First Look at Freedom
All Who Wander
Complete -
Playtime
Space Between

Sar

Name: Sar
Meaning: Hebrew for prince
Mother: Mzuza - MoonRazor
Father: Rei - Mogami
Siblings: . . . . . . . lots
Mate: .... there's an intended now ....
Offspring: None
Rank: Hunter (has approval to be a Historian but he won't until he settles down with a mate)
Written in: Lime Green

Who is he?
Sar is loyal and affectionate, quick to show his love and approval to those that he cares for, but he is a geek. And he walks the fine line between genius and crazy, in a non - mr. hyde way. He is a walking encyclopedia. Word to the wise, if you want an answer to any question you present to him, expect a very very long answer. But Sar is only too happy to provide knowledge to those seeking it. Currently, he's inventing writing. Because he thinks he can . . . .

Interests:
learning, history of the pride,

Dislikes:
hyenas,

RP LISTS
Active -
Dung Beetles Are Weird
Who Knows More
Rise & Shine
Complete -
That's MY Brother
Practice
Smarty-Pants and Punk-Pants?
Scribbles?
Hunting Mice
Small Wisdom
Not Too Far At All
Boomerang!
Predictions
Fun Time to be Had

Vikram

Name: Vikram
Meaning: Indian for the sun of valor
Nickname: Vik
Species: WIld dog
Mother: Abidemi
Father: Xanthus
Siblings: Svitani (Seaki); Kalea (Alethryia}; Aniani (Zosie); Keto (nessiaing); Adira (AstoriaFallen)
Sexuality: ????? too young to know yet ....
Writen in: Black
Speaks in: Orange Red

Who is he?
Vikram is a rambunctious and reckless pup which in his head means he is adventurous and courageous. He'll probably continue to give his mother heart palpitations. He is loud most of the time so when he isn't making any noise, get concerned because he's either found some trouble or finally fallen asleep after some trouble has found him.
As a Cub - Vikram doesn't care about the birth order. He feels that someone has to be the oldest and thus the first just as someone has to be the youngest and thus the last. But that will be the LAST time Vikram allows himself to be last. From that moment on he would vow to himself to try his very very best to do his best and be his best so he will not be last ever again. The extra attention Mom shows is a double edged sword. On the one hand, her attention means its harder to find adventure/trouble On the other, that means Vikram gets extra food to grow stronger and bigger. He waffles between the two sides constantly.

Interests:
Food; getting into trouble/adventures;

Dislikes:
?

RP LISTS
Active - Come now my darlings Pack Event

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:50 pm
Open  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:52 pm
emotion_kirakira  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:04 pm
Dame NightFury

-tosses Zelopytia your way-

She's nice, just extraordinarily jealous of literally everything. Super social. She's the Governor of the Mkoani, so she has constant easy access to the Castle. She's currently fretting pretty heavily over the meta.

I don't really have her fleshed out much either, and my muse for her has been s**t, but I really do want to develop her more. So any ideas you have, throw my way? Or else it can just be simple interaction, I honestly do not care one bit. Just... Toka RP *w*

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:09 pm
Ruler of Everything
Dame NightFury

-tosses Zelopytia your way-

She's nice, just extraordinarily jealous of literally everything. Super social. She's the Governor of the Mkoani, so she has constant easy access to the Castle. She's currently fretting pretty heavily over the meta.

I don't really have her fleshed out much either, and my muse for her has been s**t, but I really do want to develop her more. So any ideas you have, throw my way? Or else it can just be simple interaction, I honestly do not care one bit. Just... Toka RP *w*

She's beautiful! I want Toka RP with her!

Badge is in need of a good strong push to get him to start the process to become a medicine scholar. I don't know what got him to be this .... unambitious at all, but he definitely needs a good shove. He's not fretting about the meta at all. I don't even think he knows what the whole thing is about. He would SOOOO have a sit down conversation with a Druid if they wanted to talk herbs, plants, and other healing traditions .... He's a bit of a geek about it, but I know nothing else about his personality. At all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:51 pm
Dame NightFury
She's beautiful! I want Toka RP with her!

Badge is in need of a good strong push to get him to start the process to become a medicine scholar. I don't know what got him to be this .... unambitious at all, but he definitely needs a good shove. He's not fretting about the meta at all. I don't even think he knows what the whole thing is about. He would SOOOO have a sit down conversation with a Druid if they wanted to talk herbs, plants, and other healing traditions .... He's a bit of a geek about it, but I know nothing else about his personality. At all.

And she's so gloriously underplayed. xD

Zelopytia was actually a scholar before she became Governor! So she's all about mass consumption of knowledge. If he even gave a little hint that that was ever something that he desired she'd run after it immediately. Like, become his best friend just to badger him into bettering himself. xD You wanna start the RP or shall I? <3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 am
I have his sister, who has also never been RPed. Maybe some backdated RP of things they've done together?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:29 am
Ruler of Everything
And she's so gloriously underplayed. xD

Zelopytia was actually a scholar before she became Governor! So she's all about mass consumption of knowledge. If he even gave a little hint that that was ever something that he desired she'd run after it immediately. Like, become his best friend just to badger him into bettering himself. xD You wanna start the RP or shall I? <3

I'll start it today since I have the day off. YAY! Toka!!!! hehehe

Princess_Feylin
I have his sister, who has also never been RPed. Maybe some backdated RP of things they've done together?

Yes please! I would like that. Understand how he got this way in the first place ... eventually .... xd I'll start it as well today. More TOKA!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:47 am
Ruler of Everything

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:47 pm
More males added for the fun of it!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:05 am
Dame NightFury

For Sar!
User Image
Ishara is a kind-hearted and open individual who loves to have fun. She is very social and loves to make friends and meet new people. She especially loves the cubs of the pride. She sees them as the future and wants them to grow up healthy and strong so that the pride can grow. Eventually she will become a Nanny and work up to Storyteller.

I am mainly interested in finding her a mate, but I'm also up for general RP. She currently has 6 complete rps  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:22 pm
Big Hobbit
Dame NightFury

For Sar!
User Image
Ishara is a kind-hearted and open individual who loves to have fun. She is very social and loves to make friends and meet new people. She especially loves the cubs of the pride. She sees them as the future and wants them to grow up healthy and strong so that the pride can grow. Eventually she will become a Nanny and work up to Storyteller.

I am mainly interested in finding her a mate, but I'm also up for general RP. She currently has 6 complete rps

xd She's beautiful Hobbit! Sar would love to meet her. Do you want to start an rp? And do you mind Sar trying to court her, rather clumsy, but sweet in more then one rp before they become mates?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:34 am
Dame NightFury

Sweet. Of course! That sounds adorable! smile

Here you go! First Meeting