Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
They weren't that far from the pride's boarders, maybe a day or so away, and Jamadagni had yet to brooch the subject of ... well of romance. All the hunting daring and courage, gone. He'd laugh at himself if he didn't pity himself so badly. It was ridiculous how he couldn't even talk to Mazal about the possibility of romance, how was he going to ask her to talk if it was okay if he visited her after she settled down in the pride. Jama really did enjoy being with Mazal and his time was fading. He couldn't keep letting these opportunities slip away.

Well, no time like the present.

Jama sat down and pondered how exactly he was going to do that. Right now when he had a moment to think it through. Some kind of strategy to go forward. Mazal, I was wondering, if you'd consider a visitor every now and again once you settle down at your pride? Hmmm. Mazal, I enjoy your company, and I hope you enjoy me ... Try again. Mazal you are beautiful, brilliant, talented, determined, - truth - and irresistible. Wrong word. Fanscinating. Alluring. Enchanting. Charming. Bewitching.

He was just going to have to say. To her. Not in his head. Wow, he was going crazy and overloaded with self-pity and nerves. He wasn't this nervous hunting bigger game then him. Mazal was just so, so, so refreshing? Amazing? Everything. She was all of those corny words and he just had to find the least corny to use.

Mission accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image

The pride was so close, however she didn't want the traveling to end, not yet. The more they walked, the more she wanted to be with him. After she had confessed how comfortable she felt around him, she wasn't sure what the next step was. Her heart had broken was a long time ago, and she did not want that to happen again. However she didn't want to force an unwanted relationship on Jamadagni, especially as they approach the pride.

Her tail flicked as she thought of something to say, but there were so many things she wanted to say, but nothing came to mind. It all felt like a mess. Instead she let out one of her usual sighs. “I hope the pride welcomes visitors.” She said quietly. “It's a pride of peace and that's all I know. I didn't think about looking into more.”

She wondered if she would even be welcomed. With a background like hers, who would want her in a pride of peace. If they didn't let her in the pride however, she could always travel with Jamadagni until she knew what she wanted to do. “Once you drop me off what are you planning on doing? Where do you think you'll head off too?” She asked curiously. Where ever he went, she hoped he would find happiness. He deserved it.

“I- I hope this pride works out for me.” She said, a tad nervous. The thought of being rejected was enough to make her toes shake. She wanted this pride so she could start a new beginning, a new life, a better one, so she could get away from the pain of the past. However she wouldn't forget everything. Some memories she would hold dear to her heart, like her time with Jamadagni.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 pm
Jama sighed. He'd go through everything Mazal said in a second. Right now he just needed to say it, otherwise he wouldn't get to. At least not tonight. He'd get to caught up, making sure whatever he said relieved whatever doubts Mazal had about the pride or the future. He needed to be in the present. Then he could do the relieving.

"I think you're beautiful." There he said it. And now he didn't know if he should look at her or not. This was so awkward. When did he become so awkward? This was horrible. And now for the future or possible future. "And if the pride doesn't work out for you, I would love to continue traveling with you. If you wanted."

He finally looked at her and hoped his blush wasn't showing. He knew he was blushing, but he hoped it wasn't showing, that's all. "And when the pride welcomes you with open arms, I hope you'll want to have a visitor every now and again, because I'll probably stick close to the area for sometime." Just in case.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 pm
Mazal wanted to stop, but she continued to walk. It was so unexpected, she didn't want to show her shock, though she was sure that it showed on her face. For a moment she looked away from him, so she could gather her thoughts. What should she say? What could she say, no one had ever called her beautiful before and actually meant it. They usually just said that for their own gain. She knew Jamadagni was different though. He had nothing to gain from complimenting her.

“Thank you.” She finally said, looking at him. “Sincerely thank you.”

If the pride didn't work out he wanted to travel with her again. There was a small part of her hoping the pride wouldn't be the right pride for her. “Thank you so much.” As she spoke she could feel her eyes watering up. Was she, crying? That hadn't happened since she was a much younger lioness. She quickly wiped away the tears with her paw. “Sorry, I just, you are the kindest lion I have ever met. Having a chance to meet you, to travel with you has been a real blessing.”

She noticed his blush when she looked at him and gave him a smile. He must be as nervous as she was. Maybe she wasn't the only one experiencing something new. “I would love to have you visit. It would be nice to have a familiar face. It will help me feel less lonely. And, even once you are ready to leave and go further, I am sure you would be more then welcome to come back any time. If the land of peace doesn't allow guest then I am not sure if it is the right pride for me.” She said giving him a grin.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 pm
Time to be bold. He was a hunter. A lion. Not a gazelle to run and hide when it was time for boldness.

Jama rubbed his side into Mazal. A small snuggle, but he hoped Mazal could feel everything he felt through it. He smiled at her and looked around the area. It was nice and getting nicer the closer they were getting to her pride, but ... "Did you want to take a break from traveling? Relax here for a little bit?" Stall their separation, even if Jama could revisit later, it was the initial separation that he wanted to avoid for just a bit longer.

"There seems to be water in the area and game and prey. We can hunt birds some more. I don't think I quite got that skill down yet." And all Jamadagni could think was Please stall with me, please. Jama couldn't help but give her a gentle head butt as he teased himself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 pm
His fur felt so warm against his. She just wanted to continue to feel it there, on her side. When he asked if she wanted to rest, Mazal nodded her head. She wasn't tired physically tired, but pretty mentally warn out. “Resting would be a good idea.” She pulled away from him, only to find a grassy spot to rest at. Hopefully they would return to their closeness as they rest.

Hunting though would be something good for her. Something to distract her mind, but she also didn't want a distraction. These feelings, despite being something new, was something she wanted to figure out and the only way to figure them out was to talk to Jamadagni. “Or we could talk. I think we both have things on our mind. Talking them out might be helpful?” She felt her heartbeat quicken just slightly. “I mean, if you want to of course. If you would rather hunt we could do that.”

She would do her best to explain her feelings before they separated. It was hard for her to tell if this was real love, because it was such a different territory. She knew there had been times when she felt lust, especially when she was younger. There were a couple lions in her old pride that she thought were handsome and she would always get so flustered over them. In a couple days time though the crush would always end. This didn't feel like that though. This felt like the real thing, she was sure of it.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:28 pm
"We can talk about anything you want to talk about." Though Jama had mentioned the possible huntings in the area to tempt Mazal to rest here for a few days rather than a few hours or until the next day. He would take what he could get. He settled to lay down next to her, not quite touching, but not far off. He wasn't sure if she'd welcome him being all but on top of her. At least not at the moment. Maybe not at all. She hadn't stated her feelings. Dread started to set in.

What if she wanted to talk about how she liked him, but didn't - well, like. Didn't find him physically attractive. What if this friendship between them was only going to be a friendship.

Wait - no. She did care for him. Enough at least to want him to visit. He was getting anxiousness for nothing. He was a lion and she was a lioness and they'd talk. Talking was good. Maybe it would help him not panic and do something stupid. Especially if that stupidity was done or said out loud where she could hear or see him doing it. By the tails of whatever gods were listen, he didn't want to do something that would make her think twice about her affection for him.

Time to evoke the hunter in him, and not this - this - he didn't even know what he was at the moment, but it was sending him into a panic and Jama panicking wasn't a confident-inducing sight. "Hm, ....." Jamadagni blanked. Where did you go from where they'd been? How did you continue without awkwardness?

Jama sighed. "Okay, I don't know what to say now." He confessed. He knew it was stupid, but it was less stupid than what he could have said or done if he'd allowed his thoughts to continue to trail in the direction they had been going. It was controlled stupidity. And maybe Mazal would safe him. Hopefully.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:45 pm
He sat down beside her and she felt the desire to move closer to him. When Jamadagni said he had no idea what to say, Mazal thought she could laugh. She felt as speechless as ever, but she knew that she had to say something before it was too late. She instead glanced at the sky, as if it would have a message for her, to guide her what to say. Then she sighed and looked back at Jama, who just looked perfect to her.

"I have done a lot I regret. I thought I was in love once, and my heart shattered." She explained. "I've never felt true love, it was always just a joke. However since I met you, well I felt different. I don't really know how to explain it." Words were never her strong point, nor explaining emotions. For the most part she thought all her emotions died, but obviously from the ashes can rise a new.

Now was the time to see if her feelings were true or not. If they weren't then it didn't matter, the trip was almost to an end. And if they were. Mazal thought about it. If she was in love with him and he felt the same way, they would figure out how to work it out, she was sure of it. “All I know is this is the closest I will ever feel to love if it isn't love. But if it is love, it is the strongest feelings I have ever felt.”

Her face felt warm and she hoped she wasn't just embarrassing herself. “I care about you more then I have ever cared about anyone else.” She put a paw on his paw. Finally she paused. She had said so much and hoped she didn't look like a completely idiot. When she was in her pride, she always thought that couples always seemed like they were losing it. She had never expected herself to become one.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:02 pm
His energy soared to new heights. But all Jama did was move closer, and touch his nose to her nose. It was enough for now. He didn't want to rush anything. He didn't want to force time to pass or the land to shrink so that they were standing on the pride's borders. Jama just wanted to savor this moment.

Bold. Hunter. Lion. Say it.

"Mazal, I have never known love, or the severe like other couples display. I have known lust. I've known the need to care for others. But you - you make me panic, you make me nervous, anxious. I know that sounds horrible, but it isn't. It's - I'm so focused on you and this feeling that I've hoped you may have shared, but I don't know what to do or say. You make me out of control and I like it."

He rubbed his side against her again, for comfort. "Out of control and so comfortable and welcoming." She was so warm. Maybe he should have picked a shaded area instead. But it was so nice. Her warmth touching him out in the open without the restrictions he had been stumbling over since their first hunt together. Before even.

"I love you." And she was going to join a pride. And he - No. He wouldn't think about it. Just "I love you, Mazal, it's not just caring. I don't want to take care with you or of you. I just - " Jama took the chance and licked her neck and shoulder with affection. "I just love you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:09 pm
Her eyes closed when his nose touched hers. It was a moment she wanted to keep ingrained into her brain so she could close her eyes at night and feel it again. It was something special for her and she was sure it was special for him as well. It was a romantic jester, one she liked very much. It was a perfect starting point for their relationship.

She opened her eyes once he spoke. There were things they both felt, like he was the center of her thoughts, even when hunting, something that never happened. Then he said those words. 'I love you.' What was she going to say? So many thoughts and ideas. “I know.” She whistpered in a voice so soft and gentle, leaning her head against him. She should have known sooner that he loved her, looking back at it, it was so clear, so obvious. And her feelings, well, she could kick herself in the butt. She should have done this earlier because now they would separate. Her new life would start and he would move on with his, maybe even someday forgetting about her.

Mazal didn't want it to end like that. She was being selfish, she knew, but she wanted to be with him just a bit longer. “I think we could stay here for a couple day. I mean, I'm not in any big hurry to go to the pride, at least not any more. Maybe we could stick together for a couple more days. See what it is like to be together. I think that we both have been alone for so long that it might be nice to be with someone we love, even if it is for a short while.”

It would almost be like they would ignore the rest of the world, they would be in their own time, doing their own thing. The world would keep going, but it wouldn't affect them, because they would finally be together. “I wish that this would have happened sooner.” She said, thinking back on their trip. If she would have done something sooner, made a move or anything, she might have different plans. She might have given up on joining the pride and instead decided to go with Jamadagni. “Think of how different we would have been.”

She copied him and put her nose against his, closing her eyes again. Her first relationship, she wondered what would happen next.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 am
Smiling, Jama snuggled into Mazal. "No need to wish that. We have now and now can last for as long as we want. We'll stay on the edge of your pride for as long as we want." As long as she have him. And then he would visit as often as possible.

"I wouldn't change our journey so far for anything, Mazal. The tension and anticipation made this moment all the more enjoyable. And it will make our stay here sweetly pleasant." Jamadagni gentle nudged her. If they had done things differently, if this moment had come any sooner during their journey and they had been enjoying themselves, would they have stopped here? Would they have taken this time to simply be together? Or would they have continued on to the pride's boundaries? Continued until Jama left her? Until Mazal had left him? The negative possibilities were overwhelming. So, no he wouldn't have changed a thing. Because now they had a great friendship and more.

Jama silently enjoyed their cuddling when she touched her nose to his. She melted him. There was no other way to describe it. But after awhile his thoughts went around to finding a semi-permanent den for them. For numerous reasons. A den that, maybe, they could escape to whenever he visited her and her pride. When they wanted alone time. Maybe.

He cleared his throat. "Did you want to find a den we can call home for a while?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:38 pm
Mazal moved away from him. “I would like that. I am sure we will be able to find a den around here.” She put her tail around his as she stood up. Not even for a moment did she want to be away from him. They could stay together as long as they wanted, but she wasn't sure how long that would be or how long it would be till she would see him again. For now she would stay near him, though giving him space when she felt it was needed.

She looked around carefully for a place to call home for them. Then she spotted a small cave near the entrance to the forest. The forest was the one the pride was hidden in. When Jamadagni came to visit it would be a easy place for her to escape to to see him. She headed closer to the cave. It was partially hidden from view by some tall grass like plants. She had been lucky and saw it at the right angle

“Do you think we can make that our den?” She moved the grass away and looked into it. It wasn't terrible deep, but there was room for two plus some extra space. “If you want we can continue looking. I am sure there are plenty of den worthy spots around here.” She said with a small smile. It was nice that she didn't have to worry as much now about what she said. He liked her, she liked him, there was nothing else to worry about right now.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:48 pm
Jama followed Mazal, refusing to wander farther from her than as far as his tail could stretch, and only if he had to. He preferred to have his side rubbing against her's as they moved around looking for a den to settle into for as long as they wanted to stay. A den Jamadagni planned to visit often even after Mazal decided it was time to move on to her pride. A den he had every intention of dragging her back to whenever he visited.

When Mazal spotted the small cave, Jama smiled. It was perfect. They could huddle together and see the area. A good den, even if it wasn't permanent. Well it would be permanent, just not in the way most see it as permanent. "I think that it will be a wonderful den for the two of us. Unless you think it will be uncomfortable. We could gather dry grass and leaves to pad the ground so its not so hard. Sweep the rocks and pebbles out or to the sides. But I like the location. It's high enough that we can see the area around it, spy on preybeasts, or others moving in the area, but not obvious for others to spy on us." Jama rubbed his head against Mazal in a mixture of approval and appreciation and just the desire to touch her in another way.

He loved that she took charge not only of a situation, but could lead. She didn't need rescuing. She appreciated support but didn't demand it. At least, what Jamadagni had seen and observed she didn't. She was strong, and he knew no matter what happened, Mazal would still be strong. Maybe stronger. And it delighted him.

He wanted to enjoy their new den, to show appreciation for the privacy. Jama gentle pulled her into their new den. If she pulled away, he'd take it slower. He just hoped she didn't pull away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:04 pm
"I am sure it will be comfortable." Mazal said with a smile, staying close to him. This would be perfect for them, she was sure. It was easy for them to find yet hidden from other's view. "We could really make this our den." She said after he said how they could make the den better.

When he started to pull her in, she didn't pull back, but hesitated for a moment. This all felt right, despite it being the one thing she avoided her whole adult life. She let herself be pulled into the den. This was their time to be together, she didn't want to over think it. Instead she would follow her instincts and see where it led her.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces