Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:01 pm
User Image

Name: Miranda
Number: Rod05
DNA: Lab Rat aka Brown Rat (R. norvegicus)
Mutation: Albinism
Project Started: May 25, 2009
Log: [X]

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm
:Identification Photos:

Toddler

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:16 pm
:Adopted to:

Name: Valeri Stark
Marital Status: Currently dating someone.

Adopted Because: Despite his resistance he couldn't bring himself to say a firm 'no' to the child. If asked Valeri would probably say that the child was a lure otherwise and claim that he would probably had a easier time walking away from the whole situation if she hadn't have been present. Now, however, he probably wouldn't give her up even if asked.

Miscellaneous Notes:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:12 am
biggrin ragon:

Type: Nelkor
Name: Unknown

Hypothesized Results:
Unknown

Relationship with Child:
Unknown

Disposition:
Unknown

Miscellaneous Information:
None

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:59 am
:Skills Logged:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:10 am
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:18 am
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Pales
Name: Pales
Child: Miranda
Age(current): Toddler

Requirements
[D] 1 Month
[D] Knowledge of ABCs: [ABC] [DEF] [GHI] [JKL] [Handwritten][MNO] [PQR] [STU] [VWX] [YZ]
[D] Knowledge of 1 - 10: [123] [Handwritten]
[D] 2 Playdates: [O] [O] [O] [O] [O] [O] [O] [O] [O]
[D] 1 Journal entry from parent or child's POV: [O]

User Image

Quote:
Dear ... Whoever at D-Corp,

Miranda is doing just fine I think, she's pretty happy go-lucky and loving child. She makes friends pretty easily most of the time and doesn't seem to let much hold her back. I've been keeping her rather active and making sure she keeps taking her medication. She complains now and again but what child doesn't when they have to do something they do not particularly enjoy of see as 'useless'. Thanks to our efforts, however, she has slimmed down to a point where she has a bit of an easier time moving about. She is not thin by any means but she has an easier time now getting around.

She smiles a lot and likes to have fun and the only frustration I ever see from her is when she talks because she lisps her 's' sounds a lot so it sounds like 'th' whenever she speaks. Miranda fears not being understood so I might work on getting her help for that if possible...

Her fashion sense is kind of quirky. Miranda will wear dresses and nice things but she will often put her own spin on it from time to time. Like wearing her converse sneakers instead of nice dress shoes, she doesn't like the fact that dress shoes have no traction to them and refuses to wear them. Miranda's hair has grown enough to be styled which seems to please my Fiancée to no end because she will often insist on putting it in braids or pig-tails. Miranda wouldn't let it get cut because she wanted to try and have long hair like her 'Mami'. Though no matter what is done to the hair she has to be wearing her strawberry hairclip that she had modified herself.

Her sneakers, rarely, if ever are the same color. One is purple and the other is pink, usually. She likes to draw and doodle all over them; I haven't tried to dissuade her from doing so.

Uhh, I got nothing else.

- Valeri Stark

(( Just an example. Have as much fun with it as you want. The colors and stuff don't have to be followed -exactly-.

Dress, Dress From All Angles, Shoes, Socks, Hairclip. Hair has grown to about just about shoulder length. ))

D-corp
Vice Captain

Bulletproof Pudding
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:20 pm
Vaccinations

Miranda is a sweet and agreeable child, and the vaccinations proceeded nicely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm
Skill Class

Passed: Miranda seemed to understand the task that was assigned to her and did quite well in scenting out the items that were hidden in the classroom. While she started to space off at the end I believe she did well enough to warrant a passing grade.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas