Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:48 am
User Image

All | Evening Night | Ever Sacrifice | Nacio | Wild Wind | Vidia | Myrddin | Windstorm | Tsis'Newadi | Omani'ceta

Page 7

01. Navigation
    02. [PRP] The Proud Wind Family (Wild Wind, Windstorm, Maelstrom, and Vortex)
    03. [PRP] ??? (Firestorm, Windstorm, Vortex)
    04. [PRP] The Great Ring (Crousader and Myrddin)
    05. [MTRP] Great Minds (Windstorm, Crousader, Amarinne, Seresai, and Wild Wind)
    06. [PRP] A New Dawn (Ever Sacrifice and Vidia)
    07. [PRP] I'd Give You My Wings, So You Could Fly (Uwoduhi'Suli and Vidia)
    08. [PRP] All We are is Fading Away (Gwee, Saphira, and Myrddin)
    09. [TPRP] Too Early To Rise (Ever Sacrifice)
    10. [PRP] Wind or Hot Air? (Dia de la Esperanza and Windstorm)
    11. [PRP] Here There Are Dragons (Malison and Myrddin)
    12. [PRP] Know the Role (Andonis and Windstorm)
    13. [PRP] Ready, Set, Don't Go (Tawali and Ever Sacrifice)
    14. [PRP] Friendship Always Benefits (Ijn and Tsis'Newadi)
    15. [PRP] Burning Vengeance (Seresai, Wildfire, and Myrddin)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:17 pm
[Private Roleplay]
The Proud Wind Family [link]

(Wild Wind, Maelstrom, Windstorm, Vortex, Balrog)
May 15, 2008

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:23 pm
[Private Roleplay]
??? [link]

(Firestorm, Windstorm, Vortex)
June 20, 2008

User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm
[Private Roleplay]
The Great Ring [link]

(Crousader and Myrddin)
March 18, 2008

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:01 am
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Great Minds

Windstorm, Crousader, Amarinne, Seresai, Wild Wind
May 21, 2008
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Celeanor
*attempts to pet the pretty grey wind mare* ninja

Windstorm: She allows the petting for now but makes a mental note to take a bath later.

Celeanor
*takes the opportunity to add another braid to the lovely grey's mane* ninja ninja ninja

Crous: *still trying decide if he should be disappointed that he did not sire a son... or give in to the unfamiliar bubbly feeling in his chest* ninja whee
Amarinne: *rolls her eyes and nuzzles the white stallion on the shoulder* 4laugh heart

Wild Wind: He's bubbly proud of his two girls, not the least bit disappointed that there were no sons. There was always next time.

Celeanor
Crous: *opts to be overly protective to cover any sort of emotional attachment and starts to plot out training schedules to keep his girls safe*
Amarinne:*upon recognizing that faraway look in her mate's eyes* ... Honestly dear, they are just fillies....
Crous: All the more reason. *harumphs and whinnies for Blais*

Windstorm: She glances at the Wind and Unicorn couple, completely confused.

Wild Wind: Thankful his girl won't need protecting, more like stallions will need to be protected from her sharp tongue and judging eye.

Celeanor
Seresai: *bristles at the look directed at her parents*
Amarinne: *unperturbed*
Crousader: *wondering where on earth his erstwhile pupil could be*

Windstorm: "Oh put a hoof in it, metal-face." She sticks her tongue out at the winged-mare.
Wild Wind: His chest puffs out more with pride.

Celeanor
Seresai: Aside from the obvious anatomical discrepancies such an action would require.. why ever should I? *arches a brown to add to her bristle, ignoring the degrading remark about her inherited armor*

Windstorm: "Because it would be a major improvement to your current looks."

Celeanor
Seresai: I fail too see how you are qualified to judge... your blotches leave much to be desired my dear... *levels an almost sad look at Windstorm*

Crousader: *feels a headache coming on*
Amarinne: *raises a brow at her daughter's wordiness*

Windstorm: "At least I'm not as bland as a white canvas."

Celeanor
Seresai: *allows a small smile to play at the edges of her lips* Aye, such a smooth complexion would hardly suit a ruffian.

Crousader: Ooooh... low one. *silently cheering his daughter on*
Amarinne: *beginning to grow alarmed*

Windstorm: Her grin grows wide, completely amused by the banter. "Like any Soquili could see passed that mask you hide behind. Who would want to touch you when that metal might be contagious?" She laughs and dip into a small bow. "My name is Windstorm," she chippers. "It's a pleasure to meet someone that doesn't cow down at my retorts."
Wild Wind: His jaw drops at the change in his daughters attitude, then snaps it shut. The other mare may be a halfling, but Unicorn blood was an honor in his eyes.

Celeanor
Seresai: *matches the other young mare's grin tit for tat* I am pleased you have finally acknowledged this piece's purpose... as I would rather no one attempted to touch my face. *pauses to sketch a polite bow of her own with a grin* And you are well meet Windstorm, for as my lineage dictates, I, Seresai, bow down for no one but an equal who has done the same. *casually her gaze flickers back to where her father stands alertly, his muscles slowly relaxing after a small moment of indecision. Likely whether to intervene or not, too which she is grateful that he had not. She could handle herself afterall.*

Crousader: ... *trying to hide how impressed he is with her obvious conversational skill, being a stallion of few words.*

Amarinne: *debates shipping the young mare off to the high mountains for a spiritual cleansing*

Windstorm: She glances at her own attentive parent and rolls her purple eyes in mild frustration that he shadows her. "Pleasure to meet you. You'll have to teach me to be more tactful with my speech. After all, the first line of defense for any mare, according to my father, is an arsenal with words and then hoof."
Wild Wind: He steps over to Seresai's parents. "Pleasure to see you again, lady-fair." He eyed the armored wind, mildly worried that he might charge at him. "It seems we've crossed paths again and by the grace of both our children." *beam-happy-happy-papa*

Celeanor
Seresai: *inclines her head again, modest for once* You honor me, but the true master of rhetorical warfare is my esteemed tutor Toujours. *refrains from mentioning how very.. eccentric.. said stallion was with his words. Some things were better left to experience after all... plus who would believe that such an illogical and contradictory creature could exist as she would describe him?* As for the hoof, I'm of the realistic opinion that a suitably equipped skinwalker or a Kalona would pause long enough to hear our words.

Amarinne: *inclines her head politely, her mind a whirl of activity as she tried to place the painted wind stallion* The pleasure is mine good sir, *She replied demurely, until a flash of memory forcibly asserted itself in her brain.* "Afterall, it has bee quite some time Wild Wind, have you settled down then, and started that herd you were talking about?

Crousader: *noting the other stallion's demeanor, he relaxes and allows his mate to keep up their end of the conversation. She was always better at this type of thing anyway...*

Windstorm: She tilts her head slightly to the side in complete puzzlement. "Toujours?" Now she was curious to meet this stallion she had mentioned and then quickly scoffed at the mention of skinwalkers and Kalona. "Let's pray to the heavens we don't run into those nightmares so soon," she said with a visible shudder. Even if her father didn't believe in them, her mother and the rest of the herd had given her fair warning.

Wild Wind: "Yes, and I couldn't be happier," he stated. He wasn't sure if he loved his mate, but they were well suited for one another. And they had produced wonderful, strong girls. "I did not start my herd, but found one that was already existing. In fact, my mate was the one that lead me to it. Everything has fallen into place."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm
[Private Roleplay]
A New Dawn [link]

(Ever Sacrifice and Vidia)
June 8, 2008

User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:44 pm
[Private Roleplay]
I'd Give You My Wings, So You Could Fly [link]

(Uwoduhi'Suli and Vidia)
February 2, 2008

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:48 pm
[Private Roleplay]
All We are is Fading Away [link]

(Gwee, Saphira, and Myrddin)
June 10, 2008

User Image User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
Too Early To Rise

(Ever Sacrifice)
June 11, 2008

User Image
User Image

The summer sun was hot, but to Ever Sacrifice, it seemed too hot to be pregnant. She snorted loudly from under the shade of the willow tree. Flies buzzed around her and she twitched or flicked her tail to get them away, but they kept coming back.

Her icy gaze seemed to follow up the path that lead back to her two-legger's home. Just a few weeks prior, she'd seen Evening Night return with stripes to weave into baskets as well as that special protection ointment. She had watched the girl quickly go to task soaking the bark in the mixture of the medicine man's oil and water, then carefully weave it into a large basket. The process was repeated, but after the second one Evening did something strange.

Ever looked down the length of her body at the swell of her stomach in puzzlement. Evening had pressed her hands firmly against the children inside causing her to almost step away out of fright. But the deep concentrating look stilled her. And just like that, the two-legger went to work on the third basket.

She didn't know how the maiden knew there were that many, but she was still in awe that she'd be mothering three babies. Three little ones to raise, teach, and watch as they grew. Her oldests were already off on their own now.

She stretched her neck to touch where the foals pressed up against her. Her youngest daughter, Vidia, hadn't returned home for months now. Oh she mourned! It was still a very touchy spot for her to think about the harsh words that had issued from her soft spoken Vidia.

"So what? You're just going to bring more of my kind in this world that have no place in the races of Soquili to put a hoof in? More abominations that just sit on the fence? And what if they're loved less by their own father like me because they don't have wings?" She tried to speak, to protest against such accusations against the father--her mate, but the pale young mare continued, "No, mother. They will be outcasts. And dad will love them less if they have no wings." And she had watched her leave. Unable to say or do anything to make her stop, to change her mind, to make her stay.

A twinge went to her heart, but that wasn't the only place it stopped. Her stomach cramped up and she let out a high pitched sound nicker of complete pain. No. This can't be happening. Not now! It was too early, too early for them to want to come now!

She heard a thunder of hooves and the light pattering of moccasined feet right behind. She could already sense that Nacio was going to be in a high strung panic, so glared at him to leave. The small, soft hands of Evening were soothing against her cheek as another wave of pain struck her. Whether she liked it or not, the foals were going to be coming out now. And it was too early for them to rise.

User Image

The three little foals were tucked safely in their baskets, but it seemed that they would be forced to wait and see how they faired. Evening Night patted Ever on the neck and moved out from under the tree.

The chestnut mare kept her gaze on the three, unmoving woven bundles and prayed. Prayed that Vidia was well, prayed that her family would come home soon, prayed that the three new children would grow strong. But most of all, she prayed, opened her heart to send a call, for Tawali to return very soon and help share his strength with her. Those were her last thoughts before she closed her eyes to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:26 pm
[Private Roleplay]
Wind or Hot Air? [link]

(Dia de la Esperanza and Windstorm)
June 12, 2008

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:28 pm