[PRP] Know the Role (AdonisxWindstorm) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:11 pm
This is a private roleplay for Death Resurrected's Adonis and Sabin Duvert and Lady Evelyn Nyht's Windstorm.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

In the mountains to the east near where the water flows from its roots.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:52 pm
User Image Windstorm was standing by the water's edge, using the reflection to help her preen her large wings. Several long feathers were scattered around her hooves, the red-purple tips showing brightly against the green grass. She didn't often leave the security of the herd grounds, but she often made sure that when she did, it was still relatively close.

She pulled out another feather, a smaller gray-painted one. It clung to her maw and she was left sputtering and spitting to get it to let go. It finally fell to the same path as all the others. She lifted her head to the little bit of sunlight that was streaming in, enjoying the game of peek-a-boo the sun did with the shade as it made its path around the earth.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:29 pm
Adonis had been taking a walk on this fine day, partly cloudy never hurt anyone. Except Pandora who refused to come out while there was sun, he shook his head at the thought. The unikalona was so odd, and now there were a buch of winds back at the teepee, baby ones. He never really thought of childeren. Not something, he really wanted. No one really met his expectations, and the females were all push overs so, what'd be the point. He needed a bit more spice in his life than, "Oh sure I'll do anything for you." his eyes narrowed at the thought. It almost disgusted him, though he was a naturally kind hearted guy, he didn't understand why they didn't have back bone.

He let his nose soke up the smell of water, how he loved water. He could really used a bath...seriously his hooves couldn't get any muddier and that was just nasty. Those who didn't clean themselves, should be jumping off of cliffs in his opinnion. Hygene was very important to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:44 am
Feeling satisfied with how her wings looked, she steadily ambled over into the water, letting it lap around her forelegs to clean the white fur. One showed pride in themselves by taking care of themselves. And being what she was, she was very proud of herself.

She carefully stretched her neck to take a soothing drink from the river, trying her best not to let the ends of her mane get wet. Wet mane and feathers never mixed well.

Then she heard the sound of hooves approaching and glanced up from her thoughts. Her bright purple eyes spied a very peculiar stallion, no wings she noted, but a great horn and lion tail very much like her uncle's. A unicorn, is what her father had pointed out one time, and something to be respected. However, he didn't exactly explain how to respect them. Did one give them space, wait for them to make the first motion of conversation, or did you instigate it?

Only one way to find out... She tossed her forelock from her eyes with a soft nicker,
"Greetings great sir. A wonderful day for an outing, don't you agree?"

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 am
Adonis looked up to see someone talking to him, a soft tone ladylike. He turned to see a white mare with long locks as he had, braided and straight rather than his curled ringlettes. Purple and charcoal intertwining with the white, lovely. How could he have missed her, she was very appealing to the eye.

Responding to her formal greeting he backed up and put one of his front legs in front of him and the other curled under as he went into a swift bow before her. "Good evening m'lady." he replied as his pink pupils wearily, something about her put him off for some reason. "Indeed, it is a beautiful day." he assured as he walked towards downstream from her. He rose a brow, "I do hope you don't mind if I clean myself, I am...not decent." he made sure he was down stream toward her so his mud didn't interfere with the clear water she was drinking in, a true gentleman. Instead of jumping in like most brutes he had saw, he took each step gingerily. Occasionally he would look in his periferials to see if she was there. He let himself drift over the smooth stones in the water, he could see the mud clumps fade in the water. He dipped the rest of his head in the water. Half of a wet mane would be a nuisance. So would preening the damned thing. His tail would be easy, these were the days he missed Shairi. He just had to face the fact that she was gone. He looked back to the female, for a moment. After his short dip he came from the waters, dripping all over the ground, as it made small pools around his feet. "Excuse me for that." he chuckled slighty. "My name is Adonis, may I ask whom I have the pleasure of meeting on this beautiful day?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:16 pm
She shook her head, showing that she didn't mind one bit. She had been the one interrupt him, which she thought back as offensive to him now. "No-no," she stammered. "I'm sorry if I was intruding." She was completely out of her element here, since the only types she'd ever really encountered were horses and others that had been blessed with wings like herself.

But he didn't seem to mind as much and so she bowed, showing her best hoof and flaring her wings out slightly not only for show, but balance.
"My herd calls me Windstorm," she said before standing her full height (which was slightly taller than most wind mares). "It's a pleasure to meet you too, sir. Again, I'm sorry if I was intruding on your solitude."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:26 am
He chuckled lowly, he shook his head, "No no, it was I whom approached you." he replied in his silken tone. "If anyone was intruding it was I." he smiled, trying to make her more comfertable and not feel like a burden. "Windstorm." he repeated, in the same soft tones, gently. He had always been enthralled with wings, he had never talked to any other winds except for the ones back at the teepee. But Erik was barely around, Isis was always tracking down her skin walker and Ares hated his guts. He was intrigued. He let his tail sway behind him as he continued.

"You are most lady like, Windstorm." he complimented. "I don't come across many that are so, polite as you. It's a good thing to have." he replied. He noticed her height, she was almost as tall as him. Though she would reign over Cynara any day. He thought she had flawless attributes, her coloring, height, personality. He was right he didn't come across many like her and this intrigued him in a way and he was also a bit saddened as she reminded him of Shairi.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:22 pm
She could feel the pride in her swell in her chest, making it feel tight. It was probably the nice compliment she'd ever received outside of her close-knit herd family. She smiled sheepishly, tossing her mane from one side to the other. "Thank you," she said with a quick dip of her head.

She took a moment to extract the offending hair from her feathers.
"You must keep very horrible company then," she remarked and instantly regretted opening her maw. Even in her own gray ears that sounded extremely rude.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:40 pm
He rose a brow and his jaw dropped just slightly, he paused for that moment and then began a rumbling laughter. His mane fell in his face as he started to get back to himself. She was a peculiar one, "You might say that." his brows furrowed.

"Depends what kind of mood my herdmates are in Ares and his siblings always have some sort of thing going on. Though Aureate and Atum have just had foals." he paused at the thought, he didn't want to have foals. He would be a horrid father, he had thought. He wouldn't know what to do with them. "There actually quite an interesting bunch, were much more impersonal and informal together. It can be quite amusing." he chuckled lowly again. He was recalling the expression she had made as soon as she had realized what she had said. He wasn't easily offended, he was too laid back to care about something silly like that.

He smiled gently before preening his tail throughly. "So what about you, Lady Windstorm, any herdmates you have? Family maybe." he was attempting conversation, and to think he used to be suave. His heart, nor mind were in the right place anymore. He could always smile though and make people feel welcome. He wouldn't let it get in his ways, though his scars were building up from the reoccuring fights from kalonas. Devilish creatures, they were. He was trying to avoid that at all cost and take a weeks rest. He smiled at the thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:04 pm
She let out the breath she hadn't been aware she was holding in a rush. She honestly didn't think it had been that funny, but she wasn't seeing herself either. But she listened and nodded in the appropriate places. She wouldn't have counted them as very pleasant. "They should be taught better manners," she said with an affirmative nod.

Windstorm turned her gaze away from him, looking up at the mountains that grew above them.
"My herd is my family. We live up on this mountain, so all of us have to have wings to get there. My grandfather is the protector of the lands and my mother is, or was, the next in line of his position. I know of two aunts and uncles that no one speaks of anymore, then I have an aunt and an uncle that I see all the time. Not to mention the other non-relations of our herd. All I've known are Winds, except Uncle Firestorm. He's an Alicorn." Her speech sounded very much like her ramblings when she was filly, giving away her age quite plainly.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:30 pm
"Probably," he replied with an agreement tone. He wouldn't argue with her, she didn't look like the type to be reckoned with. He watched her as she rambled on of her family history and the alicorn. He was listening intently and it sounded as if he had heard something slightly intriguing. His maw turned into a slight smile as he was interested now.

"You said wings?" he asked curiously. "Do you not like others who do not have them?" he asked. He wanted to know, he was curious but he hadn't ever thought any one else was like this besides the daft kalonas and that of the pure blooded skinwalker...that was a scary thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:58 am
At his question, she ruffled her feathers to make herself seem even bigger than she already was. "Horses are detestable. They've pulled my kind out of the skies, thinning our lineage. In the future, there won't be any pure Winds left!"

Windstorm turned her fiery eyes away from him, glaring at the very ground. She hated Regulars, hated the stories she heard about them. They weren't fit to breed with her kind and those that stooped so low were stricken from the herd records. "It's a matter of preservation."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:34 am
This made her seemed arrogant, he wondered if she even bothered to talk to one. It almost pained him inside as he was accepted by one to live with him and his family which was where he lived now. It showed that all races could live together in harmony.

Ares' mother was a regulary and he was born with wings, he was one of the best flyers he had seen. Erik just seemed like a shadow in the skies. It was graceful to see. "I doubt that the wind population will be dying out anytime soon, if anyone is dying out it is the natural breed." he argued, matter-o-factly. "How many horses do you really see with the natural colors anymore, there all colorful...like me for example. If anyone should have hostility it should be them." he replied in a gentler tone than she.

"Should you detest me as well then, since I have not been honoured with wings?" he asked softly, eyeing her honestly. "You said your uncle is an alicorn, that means my race has thinned your lineage as well." he added.

"Your kind chooses who it breeds with, as do the others and its no ones choice to pick what breed they are born in." he looked at her more sternly. "You should keep both facts in mind before you accuse someone else for another's happiness." It wasn't a matter of lineage, it was a matter of love. If a wind loved a wind, they would be together if a wind and a regular were together love and by choice on both parts. It simply should not be blamed on one party.

Her behavior almost offended him, to the slightest. He was open minded at the least but her attitude was that of a kalona, which he had no respect for due to their nature. She was no kalona, she had seemed nice but he didn't understand why she would act like this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 am
Windstorm looked at him like he had two heads. Clearly he was blind to the importance of sticking with your own. "There's a major difference between a horse and a Unicorn such as yourself. Just like there is a major difference between horses and Winds. That is what sets everyone apart," she said with a very proud snort.

He should understand all too well the importance of trying to keep the line pure, but it was obvious he was another one of those soft-hearted fools.
"The horses are mere slaves for the two-leggeds. How many of those filthy beasts can actually claim on taming a Wind and keeping him on the ground? It's disgusting that they're so friendly and treat one another like their own kind."

She hated seeing the grounded play with some of the two-leggers like they were their own foals, or even some with piercings! She snorted and shook her head at him. He wouldn't understand. "And those who fall in love are blind to the kind of torment they leave their offspring. My father lived with a horse who was lifemated to an old member of his herd. Now those children are in a category of their own, unable to be fully accepted in the world of Winds or horses. My father even said they have a Broken Wind that will never take to the sky because she detests her wings so much. How does your term of love justify the ruining of their children's lives?"

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 am
"Not all end up like that, and I'm suprised with someone like stature of yourself as lead a sheltared life. Sure sometimes it doesn't work out with those types of relationships, thats life. It doesn't work, like Erik mated with a grounded had two childeren. They split Ares hated his father for the longest time because he abandoned his mother, mind you he had wings. He wanted to be with his mother and still accepted his wings and he loves his sister, who doesn't. Now he's got six other kids with a different mare whose a wind, which will probably make you go bonkers with joy." he snorted at the last part.

His last love was half grounded half unicorn, and it pained him to see it. She left him with their baskets, reasons unknown...but he knew in fact the he loved her. The sorrow flooded his eyes as he remember the morning that he woke up, expecting to find a loving mate and wobbley baskets and woke up to nothing. A nightmare. He hadn't heard from her since...

"No one said their trying to tame anyone, but if got injured so badly that I was going to die, I know they would take care of me." that would have to be something pretty harsh. After all he was a full blooded unicorn, he knew how to take care of himself in battle and the healing process. He had the scars to prove it.

"Subjects inept." he whispered softly.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces