Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[First Wave] Profile Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:56 pm
izeromus
Character's Name: Erich Bach
Character's Rank: F to C
Link to Character's Profile: X
Link to Last Character Update: X
Words Roleplayed: X
Link To Posts: X

Parts Added: X
Parts Removed: X
Money Added: X
Money Spent: X
Stats Added: 170
R.E.A.D → [20] + [170] = [190]
→ Acceleration: [7] + [44] = [51]
→ Strength: [5] + [42] = [47]
→ Stamina: [5] + [42] = [47]
→ Jump: [3] + [42] = [45]
→ Air Time: [4] + [21] = [25]
Trick(s) Added: X
Trick(s) Removed: X

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's Name: Luke Arsene

Stats Added: 170
R.E.A.D → [20] + [170] = [190]
→ Acceleration: [14] + [74] = [88]
→ Strength: [2] + [32] = [34]
→ Stamina: [2] + [32] = [34]
→ Jump: [2] + [32] = [34]
→ Air Time: [2] + [32] = [34]

Your base is 170. May I ask where the extra 20 sp is coming from?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am
Character's Name: Ruka Daisetsu
Character's Rank: C---->B(Queen)
Link to Character's Profile: Ruka Daisetsu
Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added:15 sp for beating Xavier in a cube match.
Ruka Challenge

Xavier Accepting

Beginning

A

B

C

D

E

Declared winner
Trick(s) Added:Get Together! and Entangle
Trick(s) Removed:

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] →[225][245] Rising Queen Stats: [265][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][45][55] RQS:[45][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][95] [105] RQS:[45][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][45][45] RQS:[65][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][40] [40] RQS:[40][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9][67.5][72.5] RQS:[77.5]
[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Road Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Alpha Electromagnetic Illusions. l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►The beginner Rising Road rider makes use of very simple illusionary type tricks, using their understanding of electromagnetic waves to create visual effects. The user will make use of their air treck's engine and battery in combination, expelling from their body outward a very simple illusion. The Rising Rider's waves affect those in the visual range, making it seem as though they are what they aren't. At the lowest level of usage, a rider can only hold this charade in their position. Only with the introduction of some metallic beacon in their arsenal can they expand upon the range of their beginner trick. This is a D Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Lightning Spider Net l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With an increase in skill and the introduction of some conductive wiring into their arsenal, the Rising Rider can make use of their new 'tool' to both expand their range of wave transfer and entangle others. This technique involves the user sending forth their wires to ensnare foes, purposely spreading the mass of strands out in a wide, net-like, fashion to catch and restrain before physically (or magnetically) sticking to a surface. As a result, the trick makes the trapped rider appear as though they were caught in a spider's net, unable to move. The user can then generate a low to moderate level electrical pulse through the strands, sending a 'tingle' through the affected to temporarily immobilize them until freed. The technique has the potential to constrict and dig into flesh, possibly lacerating. This is a C Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Atmosphere Max l Queen}
[color=white]-------[/color]►With the Regalia's unique array of wired attachments coiled about the wheel spool network lining the AT Armor, the user has been given generation potential far beyond that of the normal AT battery they once relied on. As a result, the user's electrical output ability has been advanced to the point that releases use enough conductive channeling force to be considered excessively lethal. This output potential reaches levels far beyond that of before, extending or enhancing the traits of any Rising Road technique prior to the Regalia's activation. This 'maximum output' lasts for the duration of an entangling technique wherein the user shrouds an enemy and surges with the full extent of their electrical storage. The King also has the option of shrouding a small or moderate sized area to extend the range, decreasing the effect despite a still lethal dosage of paralyzing, incapacitating, shocking is dealt. [ Infinity Atmosphere ] [/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Trick Passes[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Roof Gap To Disaster One Foot "Air Line" l F
[color=white]-------[/color]► A rather dangerous trick, the Air Line involves grinding down a power line, shooting sparks and an electric charge into the air. When used properly, the Air Line has been known to disperse techniques that use illusions to trick the mind.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Upper Soul 23 Roll l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With this technique, even those with little jump can reach the sky. By holding on to a pole of sorts with one hand while running one’s ATs in a vertical grind, the user spins all the way up said pole. This skill is useful for scaling up buildings that are too tall to jump or keeping up with someone who can jump much better than yourself. However, the Upper Soul is not as fast as a jump.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.
[/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Custom Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Magnetic World l F
[color=white]-------[/color]► The User revs his ATs until a weak -to- powerful ( depends upon rank ) magnetic current is formed form the air in and around them. Kinji will than releases this magnetic and electrical charge outward up to a radius of twenty [20] feet at the strongest level. This skill is used to repel or push anything that has a magnetic pulse/ charge away from the center ( user ) using same charge ( like magnets ). This applies to people, electrical objects, metals, electronics, and etc. But, the user will have to apply the same charge of the repelling charge upon the intend target for this to fully work. However the flaw of this technique is that the repel is only as strong and far as the stamina put in to it.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Magnetic Beat l E
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user will spin on their air treks while moving air current whirl around them until they produce a weak electrical and slight magnetic charge that are releases from the air treks in a weak pulsing manner. This skill is simply used so the user can connect/ride on a power-line, metal objects, and other magnetic objects more easily than that of other roads would. However this can be cancelled out by a rider of the Rising or Gaia Road whom release an electrical charge to nullify it.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Under Suspension! l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►A simple but effective offensive technique that requires the user to ensnare the opponent by wrapping them in wire. Once accomplished the user flips the opponent upside-down and violently slams them into the ground using their own weight against them. The heavier the opponent the more effective this trick is.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Thunder Kick l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►The Rising Road Rider charges electricity through their air trecks, storing it for an impacting kick. The kick, once released will emit the electricity into the opponent hoping to cause shocks to the body. Thus causing temporary numbness for two post wherever the opponent was hit with this trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Get Together!l B}
[color=white]-------[/color]►Through the manipulation of ambient negatively charged electrical particles in the air and the positive charge of minerals found in the earth, the user generates a powerful electromagnetic field that immediately attracts all metallic objects to the ground. With proper application this Trick can not only magnetize and disarm all wielders of metallic weapons in the area, it may even immobilize Storm Riders themselves by forcing an attraction between their Air Treks and the ground. This paralytic effect only lasts [1] post when used on an individual.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Entangle l B}
[color=white]-------[/color]►A non-violent variation of the trick "Lightning Spider Net." Like it's predecessor, Ensnare follows a very basic concept by entrapping the opponent through the use of wire (Magnetic Straps in Onibasu's case) as a restraint. Where the two differ, however, is through the use of electricity. Unlike "Lightning Spider Net," and its use of large amounts of powerful current to fatally electrocute the opponent. Entangle opts for a more pacifistic route, manipulating the opponent's body into a staged paralysis through the use of Alpha Waves to block the electrical synapses from the brain to the muscles by disrupting the cortex -- immobilizing them. This paralytic effect only lasts [1] post when used on an individual.
[/size][/spoiler]

QueenBAD_KittyKat

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:10 am
Character's Name: Erich Bach

Stats Added:
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [44]
→ Strength: [42]
→ Stamina: [42]
→ Jump: [42]
→ Air Time: [42]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's Name: Luke Arsene

Stats Added:
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [74]
→ Strength: [32]
→ Stamina: [32]
→ Jump: [32]
→ Air Time: [32]
Your base is 170. May I ask where the extra 20 sp is coming from?

I thought it was the 170 plus the base 20... I got confused, should be fixed now. Sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 pm
Character's Name:ZJ
Character's Rank: C rank
Link to Character's Profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25010673#378686197
Link to Last Character Update: ******** if i know
Words Roleplayed: ******** if i know or care
Link To Posts:

Stats Added: 170 Read + 20 from victory + bonus at tournament
NEW READ
A:75
S:65
S:50
J:0

Trick(s) Added:
Air Stream!: The beginning riders of the famed Death Road begin their aggressive journey with a very volatile (but necessary) skill. The natural run of a Death Rider is composed completely of powerful strides. This characteristic is combined with the mechanical effects of insane braking heat released at incredible speed rates. Though the more inexperienced riders are not yet at a point where they can properly propel the heat, they can expel it in a 'nitrous stream'. By building a massive amount of heat through acceleration of their natural run, the heat will naturally cycle the circumference of the wheel, gathering as a light glowing tint of orange. The layered heat is released in specifically timed strides wherein the user stomps and tilts forward, pressuring and braking with the front wheel for a brief second. Despite the instance of braking in the trecks, the user actually shows no sign of having attempted to stop. Instead the nitrous stream funnels out from behind the trecks, forcing a massive speed increase to reach max in a matter of moments. The release used in the Air Stream trick is a juvenile version of the more powerful, compressed, ones used later on. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a D Rank Trick.

► Over The Moon
This trick can only be learned after the rider has learned Air Stream! By using the same principal as Air Stream, the rider uses the layered heat that is released at a specifically timed stride. The user gets in two long strides to build up heat in both ATs right before a jump. Using the heat and air collected, the user stomps with both of their feet tilting forward to keep momentum. The user instead of being propelled forward is lifted into the air like a rocket. If not used right it can cause extreme strain to the knees after the first use. This trick is to compensate for the lack of jump power the rider may have.

► Slipstream Overheat
By riding behind or using another rider as a shield to break the wind. At that chance the rider will use that time to gather speed and heat for another boost of acceleration. Once enough heat is built up around the wheels it is then exerting and gives the rider a generated boost in speed.

• Air Cannon: More experienced riders of the Death Road have mastered the physical technique required to control their chaotic run. At this point the rider is skilled enough to perform a different type of 'release method'. Specifically, the signature method of the Death Road. Similar to the bloody road's "Zero-Max-Zero" theory, the Air Cannon requires the user first gather breaking heat through their run. The accumulated heat is amassed as a potent aura of vapor (liquified air). In what would appear to be the blink of an eye, the user will snap kick. In said motion the heat is removed from the treck, suspended momentarily, then propelled by a second powerful kick. The resulting beam of heated air has potential to dent sheet metal, completely sear through clothes, and burn flesh if with full and sustained contact. This is a C Class trick.

Items Added:Technology Type: Part (Engine)
Tech Rank: C Rank
►Overload
Effects: -1 Stamina for all Death Road Tricks
A gift to Zane Jr from his father after being rescued from the NYPD. A smaller piece from your more typical engines. However what sets this engine apart is that it is always spinning at full speed, allowing for quicker reactions and less work required for tricks that require movement.

Coding:
[imgright]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/262781324186746881/289355578919354368/florist_ookurikara_by_senlitheringme-da2fk3t.png[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Zane Daisetsu Jr.
[b]Nicknames: [/b]Kasper
[b]Age: [/b] 21
[b]Birthdate: [/b]January12
[b]Sex: [/b]Male
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b]Anything that tempts me (Pansexual).

[b]Height: [/b]7'1
[b]Weight: [/b]215lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b]Has a white dragon tattoo on his back. Muscular toned,but unusually flexible . His hair is snow white when its wet but darkish cream like the picture when its not wet. His skin is light brown just like his mother.

[b]Personality: [/b]Simple and seductive. Dangerously slothful. To put it simply he is lust and sloth sin fused together .His seduction is rare form as even with U.S. laws he even go after a girl underage . If she is consenting. All women are grown if they make up their minds.
[b]Backstory: [/b] One of Ema and Zane's first child, he is very loving to Ema but holds a slight grudge against Zane. It isn't because he hates his father, its more he sees his father as a rival. He wants to beat his father in a parts war and hates all the publicity that he gets for being a King back in his riding days.He is protective over his sisters and quite petty when the time comes. He currently works on set for new television series. Power Rangers Bloody storm. He is the Death Storm: Black Ranger

[b]Country of Birth: [/b]Hammond. Louisiana .
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Death
[b]Alias: [/b] Death Storm
[b]Rank: [/b] C
[b]Shadow:[/b] Army of Skulls
[b]Karma Level: [/b] 0
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][190]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][75][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][65][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][50][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][0][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Tracks: Death Storms[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Treks given to him on set for power rangers. They are normal air treks with a Gimmicky design that spells out "Death Ranger" in Black outlined, Red letters. Near the back of the treks, there are fins that look similar to the Wing Regalia when in form 3 but in this case its only for cosmetic effects and are much shorter. His wheels are Jet Black with writing on them that says "Fear the Storm" on the front wheels and "Death Ranger" on the back wheels. [/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Air Stream!| D
[color=white]-------[/color]► The beginning riders of the famed Death Road begin their aggressive journey with a very volatile (but necessary) skill. The natural run of a Death Rider is composed completely of powerful strides. This characteristic is combined with the mechanical effects of insane braking heat released at incredible speed rates. Though the more inexperienced riders are not yet at a point where they can properly propel the heat, they can expel it in a 'nitrous stream'. By building a massive amount of heat through acceleration of their natural run, the heat will naturally cycle the circumference of the wheel, gathering as a light glowing tint of orange. The layered heat is released in specifically timed strides wherein the user stomps and tilts forward, pressuring and braking with the front wheel for a brief second. Despite the instance of braking in the trecks, the user actually shows no sign of having attempted to stop. Instead the nitrous stream funnels out from behind the trecks, forcing a massive speed increase to reach max in a matter of moments. The release used in the Air Stream trick is a juvenile version of the more powerful, compressed, ones used later on. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a D Rank Trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Air Canon| C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► More experienced riders of the Death Road have mastered the physical technique required to control their chaotic run. At this point the rider is skilled enough to perform a different type of 'release method'. Specifically, the signature method of the Death Road. Similar to the bloody road's "Zero-Max-Zero" theory, the Air Cannon requires the user first gather breaking heat through their run. The accumulated heat is amassed as a potent aura of vapor (liquified air). In what would appear to be the blink of an eye, the user will snap kick. In said motion the heat is removed from the treck, suspended momentarily, then propelled by a second powerful kick. The resulting beam of heated air has potential to dent sheet metal, completely sear through clothes, and burn flesh if with full and sustained contact. This is a C Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Trick Name l Rank}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Super Stride IV Sonic Boom| F rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► his basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}

[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Over The Moon D
[color=white]-------[/color]► Rank: D | Stamina: 2 | Wear: 2% | Road: Death
This trick can only be learned after the rider has learned Air Stream! By using the same principal as Air Stream, the rider uses the layered heat that is released at a specifically timed stride. The user gets in two long strides to build up heat in both ATs right before a jump. Using the heat and air collected, the user stomps with both of their feet tilting forward to keep momentum. The user instead of being propelled forward is lifted into the air like a rocket. If not used right it can cause extreme strain to the knees after the first use. This trick is to compensate for the lack of jump power the rider may have.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Slip Stream! Overheat C
[color=white]-------[/color]► Rank: C | Stamina: 3 | Wear: 5% | Road: Death
By riding behind or using another rider as a shield to break the wind. At that chance the rider will use that time to gather speed and heat for another boost of acceleration. Once enough heat is built up around the wheels it is then exerting and gives the rider a generated boost in speed[/size] [/spoiler]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Wallet
[list]► [size=9]50 USDs[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Wires
[list]► [size=9]Name speaks for itself[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Samsung infinity
[list]► [size=9]Read enabled. Password locked.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b]OVERLOAD[/size]
[list]► [size=9]Stamina reducing Death part}[/size][/list]

Noble Negative J3T

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:52 pm
Character's Name: Rain Kwon
Character's Rank: C
Link to Character's Profile: Rain
Link to Last Character Update: First one
Words Roleplayed: 7273
Link To Posts:
School 1
School 2
School 3

NYPD 1
NYPD 2
NYPD 3
NYPD 4
NYPD 5

Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added: $1,454 added $1,454 + $754 = $2,208
Money Spent:
Stats Added:
Trick(s) Added:
three free tricks I had gotten when Imade my profile but never put in

► Super Stride IV Sonic Boom
This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.

► Amazing Forward Special
This basic ground technique is used for pursuit, done with the intention of aligning and then fitting oneself in the direct path behind a rider ahead. Despite its simplicity, the trick allows users to hone in and aim better with run disrupting maneuvers. Even if the ahead rider turns the user can remain aligned with them as long as they are at a close or mid ranged distance behind.

► Upper Soul 23 Roll
With this technique, even those with little jump can reach the sky. By holding on to a pole of sorts with one hand while running one’s ATs in a vertical grind, the user spins all the way up said pole. This skill is useful for scaling up buildings that are too tall to jump or keeping up with someone who can jump much better than yourself. However, the Upper Soul is not as fast as a jump.

Trick(s) Removed:
N7-Ame
Updated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:34 pm
Character's Name: Annie Valentine
Link to Character's Profile: [ x ]
Link to Last Character Update: Feb 27th
Words Roleplayed: 4,521
Link To Posts:

Abel Tuning + Repair
Abel Pays

Parts Added: N/A
Parts Removed: N/A
Money Added: $300 (Abel Tuning) + $904 (Word Count) = $1,204
Money Spent: $250 (Abel Tuning)
Stats Added: 25 (Basic Tune Up x5) + 1 (Repair) = 26 SP
R.E.A.D → [170] => [196] (+26)
→ Acceleration: [60] => [60] (+0)
→ Strength: [20] => [46] (+26)
→ Stamina: [50] => [50] (+0)
→ Jump: [40] => [40] (+0)
Trick(s) Added: N/A
Trick(s) Removed:N/A

TheRealKiru
Updated

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:01 am
Character's Name: Kesshin Gaia
Character's Rank: A
Link to Character's Profile: Kesshin Gaia
Words Roleplayed: 6100
Link To Posts:
Req. Co. 1, Prologue, Prologue 2, Miller Field, Prom 1, Prom 2, BB Park 1, BB Park 2, CWA Shop 1, CWA Shop 2, CWA Shop 3, CWA Shop 4, CWA Shop 5, CWA Shop 6

Money Added: $1220
Money Spent: $725
Stats Added:
R.E.A.D. ▪▫ 320 [0]
• ACCELERATION ▪▫ +
• STRENGTH ▪▫ +
• STAMINA ▪▫ +
• JUMP ▪▫ +
AIR TIME ▪▫ +
Trick(s) Added: Flame Atmosphere, Mirage
Trick(s) Removed:

Hero Kesshin
Updated. Next time link to your profile =w =

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:38 am
Character's Name: Corena G. Blanc
Character's Rank: C -> B
Link to Character's Profile: TheWitch Tuner
Words Roleplayed: 5471
Link To Posts:
1415/Tuningpost

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added: 1094.20
Money Spent:
Stats Added: 65
R.E.A.D → [170] -> 235 [Basic tune, [x10] Plus part]
→ Acceleration: [60] -> [90]
→ Strength: [50] - > [80]
→ Stamina: [50] - > [55]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time : [45]
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:

Genji Gincosu
You already know you updated but whatever, updated

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:35 pm
Character's Name: Abel Maxwell
Character's Rank: B
Words Roleplayed: 9171/5 = 1834$
Link To Posts:
216 Tournament End
Parts Added: None
Parts Removed: None
Money Added: None
Money Spent: None
Stats Added: None
READ [240] (245) +5 TU to Acceleration
Trick(s) Added: None
Trick(s) Removed: None

Code:

[imgright]http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww152/Order_of_the_Cross/c1527d24-17ca-47de-b8e6-eb34a9f2fd1e_zpswca0lvva.jpg[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Abel Maxwell
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Abby, always open to other nicknames too.
[b]Age: [/b] 19
[b]Birthdate: [/b] July 23rd, 20xx
[b]Sex: [/b] Male
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Bisexual

[b]Height: [/b] 178cm [5'10"]
[b]Weight: [/b] 69kg [152lbs]
[b]Physical Description: [/b] The picture seems like it's accurate for the most part. He does enjoy snacking, but doesn't have food with him all the time.

[b]Personality: [/b] Abel might seem cold outwardly at first glance, but that doesn't really do his personality justice. He is the kind of guy that can make friends quickly, since he's had to do that his whole life. Abel also warms up quickly to others and enjoys being around people. Abby is easy to get along with and usually does what would be considered good. That's not always the case, as he's definitely not immune to doing bad things could get him into trouble. Abel can be very competitive, but is also a team player when it's needed.
[b]Backstory: [/b] Abel was born in Canada to an American mother and a Canadian father. His dad is a professional hockey player and his mom is a homemaker. Since he was a child and up until he graduated high school, he was homeschooled by his mother. His dad was never the best hockey player, but he was good enough to stay in the league. This led to him being traded a lot, which caused his family to move far too many times. Abel has lived in lots of different cities throughout the US and Canada due to this lifestyle.
Having to move around all the time, made it difficult to make lifelong friends, knowing that a few months or a year later, he'd need to do it all over again. Despite that, he was still able to make friends by playing hockey and always finding places to ice skate. He never really had much of an interest in following in his father's footsteps, but he still enjoyed skating. It was really the only thing that could make him feel like a normal kid.
His introduction into the world of Air Treks was from his time living in the US and watching the Olympics. Seeing that it was pretty similar to other types of skating, Abel was drawn to the idea of the extreme sport. Sure, it might have sounded quite dangerous, but that really had never been a problem. It's not like he hadn't been in a brawl before when playing a sport. Either way, riding Air Treks quickly became what he wanted to do in life. Abel now had a dream in mind and decided to make the move to New York. That seemed like the best place to learn about and use AT's. He wasn't used to living on his own, but he really did want a place to call home.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] Canada
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Flame
[b]Rank: [/b] B
[b]Allias: [/b] None Yet
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/f0/f0c50b0b59812548e86cb68295cf3bcbe7837294_full.jpg]Blue Flames[/url]
[b]Karma Level: [/b] Storm Rider [0]
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][240] (245)
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][138] (143)[/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][39][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][37][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][26][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9][32s][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Tracks: Northern Hellfire[/b][/size]
[list]? [size=9]Standard AT's that are well kept. The wheels are black with a thin stripe of red on the side. The top of the AT boot is light blue, to mimic the colour of ice. The light blue gradually fades into a blood red colour, before fading to black at the bottom.[/size][/list]
[list]►[size=9]TUs: 5 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Flame! l E}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own.}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Afterburner l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{After a certain point, the Flame Rider's reaches a point of more advanced control. Such is shown in the usage of the Afterburner trick. The user will disappear spontaneously, expelling heat in brief bursts. These bursts give the visual impression of fireballs being left in the user's wake, trailing behind them as small masses of illusionary flames. The difficulty of this trick lies in the required speed output and technicality. The trick name takes after that of a principle used in supersonic fighter jets. The user mimics the effects of forcing short, abrupt, speed bursts to produce shock waves and displace heat masses. This trick can only be used every other post. }

[color=white]-------[/color]►{Description.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {In Step: Reverse Turn Stance l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability. }

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Air Method to Spin That Grab Moonride l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers.
The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Moon Walk l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{The "Moon Walk" skill is a supplementary one, becoming usable at any point in time after learning. This AT riding skill is an advancement upon the user's reverse riding. With this ability, the rider can skillfully ride backwards with the same versatility as they do forward. The rider is only required to keep track of their rear every so often, making sure they can tell where they're going. The higher rank the rider is, the less frequent this glancing back is required. Riders of [ B Class ] and above appear to not even have to look where they're going over. Their general skills allow them to ride backwards with optimal efficiency, only needing a single look of whatever is going to be behind them to keep track of what's going on or could happen. This pertains to things such as cars, ledges, or other obstacles where the user could simply maneuver over them as if to have predicted their coming.}[/size]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Reincarnation l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive a devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"}[/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}
[color=white]-------[/color]►{Description.}

[color=white]-------[/color]►{Description.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→Wallet[/b][/size]
[list]►[size=9]$7823 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone[/b][/size]
[list]►size=9]READ Enabled, the latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Small Pocket Knife[/b][/size]
[list]►[size=9]Just in case.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Black Messenger Bag[/b][/size]
[list]►[size=9]An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.[/size][/list]

Crush Crush
Updated

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:49 am
Character's Name: Kesshin Gaia
Character's Rank: A
Link to Character's Profile: Kesshin Gaia
Words Roleplayed: 6100
Link To Posts:

Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added:
R.E.A.D. ▪▫ 320 [0]
• ACCELERATION ▪▫ +
• STRENGTH ▪▫ +
• STAMINA ▪▫ +
• JUMP ▪▫ +
AIR TIME ▪▫ +
Trick(s) Added: Meteor Moon Drop Salvo to Air Raid 360° [aka Pyre Trigger] [aka Meteor Moon Drop], Hot Shots, Flame Force Wall, Flamethrower, Fire Whirl, Break Flame
Trick(s) Removed:

Hero Kesshin
Idk who, but someone updated you. Go forth.

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:51 pm
Character's Name: Karina Ellysion
Link to Character's Profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25010673#378655571

Stats Added C Rank Stats: 170 for C rank

Acceleration: 90
Strength: 40
Stamina: 30
Jump: 10

Air Time: 25
(this is total stats not amount to be added, just need to be replaced)

Trick(s) Added: Wind Barrier: At this point in the user's growth, they have gained control of the wind to the extent of effecting it directly and at will. Through very blatant hand gestures, the user will create a highly dense barrier of wind before them. With their arms outstretched and palms opened, air will appear to branch from the fingers to directly connect to the visibly air disrupting 'wall'. This characteristic of solidity is the technique's main trait, the user having the ability to completely nullify mid to high powered impact forces. The dense air barrier is created by making the air before the user become completely still and, in turn, keeping the body in place temporarily to hold this compacted 'front' of air as a protective shielding. This is a C Class trick.

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:25 pm
Character's Name: Freya Thorborg
Link to Character's Profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25011437#378141289

Stats Added C rank stats: 170 for C rank

Acceleration: 70
Strength: 50
Stamina: 30
Jump: 20

Air time: 35

Trick(s) Added:
Quick Fix: With the introduction of tool usage in the tuner's inventory, they can take advantage of their natural talents to a more advanced level than any time prior. Though tuners are not judged by the speed of their work, but by the quality, they also may find themselves in dire need of the former. For that reason, the user may implement 'makeshift repair' tactics, performing their tool based run with increased efficiency as a result. With the usage of a tool similar in appearance to a stenographer's typewriter, the tuner can get a physical read of the Air Treck's current state, allowing them to mentally diagram and optimize necessities in repair based on a number system read out. What the tuner does afterward is assessed the necessities in treck wear, performing a quick repair based off of the diagnosis. If incorrect hold of the necessary materials, the tuner can go so far as to fully reassemble what would've appeared to have been an unusable pair of skates. However, the repair does not account for a full maintenance check up and will show quicker wear than usual if left unattended. A quick fix can only be used on treks in the yellow or red "zone", and from that point on, the amount of wear caused from every trick is doubled until an out-of-combat tune is performed. (The x2 wear stacks with each Quick Fix applied to the treks) This is a C Class trick.

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 pm
(I am going to mess this up, don't kill me)
Noble Negative J3T
Being looked over by Teddy

[imgright]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/123manic/The Bloodline/Evolv/Cursed Night/7c989e5a-88ac-4dea-8c59-228ee551818d.jpg[/imgright]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Millennia Ainsworth
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Mil
[b]Age: [/b] 26
[b]Birthdate: [/b] December 10th
[b]Sex: [/b] Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Omnisexual

[b]Height: [/b] 6'5"
[b]Weight: [/b] 156 Lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b]
Millennia's picture is quite accurate in regards to her appearance. The only other noteworthy thing about her is a [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f3/d8/c3/f3d8c32a4ae37722282a5e7d183408b9.jpg]tattoo[/url] on lower back.
She tends to dress in business attire quite often with only little bits of flair thrown in. She takes excellent care of her appearance, and often sports her family's ring on her right-hand and a pair of earrings.

[b]Personality: [/b] Millennia is a bit of a serious woman, a person who tends to be all business and no play. It isn't common to see a smile on her face as she always keeps stoic expression. Highly vigilant she likes to keep and eye on things, noting every single detail she can so that to remove surprise, or simply to discern the intentions of anyone who might interact with her. She's quite smart, but she is often inside her own head and thus missing a number of important things. She tends to act on her own vision, often alienating people who do not fit into this vision. Keeping a noble air about herself even if unjustified so as not to appear as anything less than fantastic.

While she doesn't get angry quite often, she does tend to get easily frustrated with people and while she does her best not to make it obvious, it often shows on her face when she does realize it.
She simply tends to go quiet until it passes so as to avoid unnecessary conflict, though when she feels the need to speak up she will. She doesn't trust people all that much, often feeling as through the only person she can ever bother to trust is herself.

Her interactions with people are often lessened due to this. She has a difficult time making friends, or even acquaintances due to her often cold demeanor. She expects a lot out of herself and so pushes herself to the limit, and punishes her own personal failures quite harshly.
She is able to have fun, but often tries to avoid it as she feels it makes her "weak". However, she does know how to be kind to people, and is a very reliable person doing her best for the peoples she cares for. One who values people a lot more than one might normally believe with her usually presentation.

Her reasons are often kept quiet and to herself. She tends to keep secrets where she feels as though it benefits her. She does seem to enjoy it quite a bit. She's not the best, far from it, but she intends to go as far as she can.

[b]Backstory: [/b]
Millennia was born to one of the various noble families of the United Kingdom, though her family did hold quite a bit of power and prestige. Millennia was expected quite early one to become one of the more prestigious members of the family, a woman who commanded power and authority. She would have a lot of the Ainsworth legacy on her shoulder whether people liked it or not.
Millennia's mother Astrid took every step she could to ensure this making sure her daughter from the day she was born had access to everything she would want and need. She would be doted on and hardly left alone in order to make sure that she met the great expectations of the family. What was the point if that wasn't the case? The Ainsworth's wanted perfection and they would get it.

The only person to every truly encourage her to be herself was her mothers sister, but this would only last so long as she went off and fell in love with some man in America. Millennia had told her aunt good luck, but the rest of the family seemed so angry going so far as to call a the woman a failure. Millennia was confused by it all, being too young at the time to understand the concept of high birth, high marriage as they seemed to value so much. She was unaware of just how cruel her family could be to those who did not follow their rules. Not yet anyhow.
However, with her aunt gone she was simply left with the rest of the family....and she had to do her best to please them. Herself, as an entity, could serve no greater purpose.

Millennia's growth was even better than they had expected at first. She learned quite quickly and took many of the lessons to heart. She learned how to be noble, she learned how to be elegant, she learned how to value duty and honor, and worked hard at impressing those around her. The family adored her and her progress. In order to keep this up they would even pile on the training to a level that would be considered unreasonable to most, but always desperate to prove herself Millennia did not complain. She did not whine, she simply worked. She worked all she could in order to live up to the image they wanted, the future they had in mind for her. She didn't want to just be one of the children, she wanted to be the perfect Ainsworth, something everyone could be proud of, something people could look up to.
What use was love you didn't earn?
What was love without a price?

Of course there were still cracks in the facade. Apparently one of the family had fallen in love with an undesirable and had a child some time ago. Millennia believed that the purity of the family was important but even so this child....with every picture they were sent she would be curious in her. She was a little irritated with her existing, but she looked happy. It appeared her aunt had birthed a happy little girl, but Millennia would never get to see the woman again. She kept her words in her mind however so that she might always remember. Millennia's mother would notice this interest in her cousin and do her best to weed it out of her, breeding into the young girl a sense that such a happy and carefree life would only lead to weak blood, and failure.
Millennia didn't quite understand it, but she did not want to disappoint the family and so would do as they asked, and throw away the pictures...most of them. Some of them she kept in order to admire, and wonder what it was like to be "impure" or at least..free.

Millennia did travel quit a bit as well, having to meet with other royal families and learn from them. It was a bore, until one day a girl from another family showed her an AT. It interested her, how she moved with it, how he could soar with them. She was amazed, and was even allowed to try them though that attempt was met with a small bit of disaster as she crashed, but even with that she had instantly fallen in love with them. She had even asked her mother to get her a pair, but her mother would reject this idea. She ha no time for play, no time for such things. She had work to do and had to focus on that work. Such things were for the common people. Millennia was heart-broken but she could not argue that point. She had a responsibility to the family to uphold and that meant she had to act a certain way. There was no time for fun and things like that. She had to be perfect. She was a lion, there was no time to be a cub.

Millennia would continue along her path, growing into her roll with great ease. She was even prone to fighting against the less desirable aspects of the family forcing things in favor of more beneficial outcomes. Her ferocity in forcing the vision of the family, of herself had not earned her a lot of love among the family, but it did earn their pride. She was becoming the strong woman her mother had wanted her to be. She had the honor of the family on her shoulders, and she had no intention of letting them down. There were days when the pressure got to be too much, but she would always stand her ground and push. She didn't want to fall, she refused to fall. She would do everything in her power..ever to fail.
However as they went the pride her parents had in her began to feel empty. She felt taxed, but would receive no help in dealing with it. To ask for help would only earn her judging looks, and so she went it alone. Always alone.

However at some point, something happened. While Millennia bore the pressure of the family they began to turn away from her, and pay attention to other elements of the family, and even...on one who was not part of the family. They began to take a great interest in her, though they would never allow her in due to her blood. Millennia fell to the background. She did never stopped working of course, she didn't have the luxury, but every day she would hear more about that girl, especially from their grandparents. Millennia had never met her cousin, but she had heard so much about her that she would grow curious...why was this cub suddenly growing into a lion?

As pressure grew she would become desperate for a way to escape...and that was when she received a boon from the girl she had met so long ago, her own pair of Air Treks. She was confused, and he told her that he had been watching her for a bit and figured she needed something to help take the weight off of her shoulders. The woman recalled that the only time she had ever looked happy was when had gotten to try them on and hoped that they would make her smile again. Millennia knew her family would not approve, but then again....she was started to fade. She had become so much like that that she was no longer given what she wanted...the recognition. She got the pressure, the work, the pain but what she wanted was to be loved by the family...and she no longer even felt that. It was hollow. She accepted them graciously.
Whenever she had the time she would sneak off to practice with them. However, she was not the only one of the family to take them up. She would learn that the cub got them as well from their grandparents. This was somewhat concerning to Millennia perfection seeking mind, but there was nothing that could be done. They loved her, and even Millennia had to see something in that. She was somewhat irritated by it, but she was very curious still. She wanted to meet her, see the Cub that had bloomed into a lion. Meet her cousin for once and get to know her, and perhaps ask her how it felt not to bear the weight.

However Millennia chance would come well enough. She would make it clear what she was doing, ad care little for the family reaction. She would argue with them that this would simply earn more honor for the family. For awhile she argued with them, taking insult after insult from them though it was her Grandparents who finally spoke up in her defense...for the first time in a long time. The others did not argue and instead resorted to silent jeers. Millennia was not deterred, remembering the girls words and that of her aunt, she needed to live a little for herself. She would not abandon her birth, but she would do it her way. Millennia attempt to bring more honor to the family using her ATs. Failure would not be tolerated, but Millennia didn't care...she finally got to do something else. She would not fail, and perhaps she would feel more free....perhaps. She still bears the weight of her family, but at least not she's pursuing an alternate path....she still has no idea if it will work though, but it had to right? She didn't fail. She couldn't.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] United Kingdom
[/size]

[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Sonia Road
[b]Rank: [/b] A
[b]Alias: [/b] Birthright
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Knights_67a227_6122140.jpg]King Arthur [/url]
[b]Karma Level: [/b] 0
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][300]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][120][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][102][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][51][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][27][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9][115.5][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Tracks: Defenders of the Family [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]{Made to look like a pair of black boots with heels, though the heel is not extremely large. The 3 wheels are red in color. Off the back of the left one is what looks to be a lions pendant with a sword in its mouth on a heather shield.}
[spoiler]
[u]Technology Type:[/u] Part (Heel)
[u]Tech Rank:[/u] A
[size=11][b][color=#2464a8]►[/color] [b]Sub Regalia[/b]: Lion's Fangs [/b][/size][size=10]
Effects:
- 2 to all Sonia Road Tricks
- 2 to Chivalry Road tricks [/size][size=9]
This Sub Regalia takes the appearance of a heel on the At's. It seems innocuous at first but when active the covering retracts to reveal a pile a type of weapon designed to fire out at high speeds. The spike of the pile is more of a cross ending in a point, sharp around the edges.
The spike of the pile is attached to a steel string as well. When kicked the pile releases making it easier to fire thorns or spears, while when fully released they can be whipped rapidly at a target.
Technology Type: Part (Self-Propulsion Unit)
Tech Rank: B Rank
►Gravity Buffer
Effects: -2 Stamina for all Sonia Road Tricks
[size=9]A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. A simple mechanism designed to help align the Sonia Road rider mid motion, allowing for more fluid movements and causing less strain on the joints. The unit senses the force behind each movement and outputs the necessary adjustments allowing for a smoother ride.[/size][/spoiler] [/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Nitro Cushion l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► This technique is the basis at which the Sonia Rider's begin their strenuous journey. Despite its low level, Nitro Cushion instantly becomes a necessity to those riders of the road. Unlike most other roads, the beginner move involves a breathing technique wherein the user forces decompression in the body through hyperventilation. This causes the already naturally saturated nitrogen in the body to become absorbed immediately. Throughout the user's body (especially in the joints) nitrogen bubbles will form. The stress from said reaction causes immense pain, but the result of natural air collecting allows the body an extensive increase in mobility. This affords an unnaturally high amount of flexibility and increase in maneuverability beyond that of normal human capability. This is an F Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Thorn l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► After building a general tolerance for the stress required for their most basic run, the user can take advantage of their enhanced physical traits to create the Sonia Road's signature 'thorns'. The user will fully incorporate into their movements the reliance on their center of gravity, doing so by rotating up their bodily axis and forcing a bodily acceleration amidst the rotation. In that 'snap' of motion, the user will rupture the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. The resulting shock waves appear as compressed masses of energy, varying in size and capability by the rider's build and execution. These pressurized shock waves have the ability to tear into the wind, skewering it to the point it is null. Despite not hitting with the intensity of an externally damaging trick, the thorn offers a significant 'quantity over quality' balance that delivers a great deal of damage internally. This is a C Class technique

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Thorn Whip l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► After building a general tolerance for the stress required for their most basic run, the user can take advantage of their enhanced physical traits to create the Sonia Road's signature 'thorns'. The user will fully incorporate into their movements the reliance on their center of gravity, doing so by rotating up their bodily axis and forcing a bodily acceleration amidst the rotation. In that 'snap' of motion, the user will rupture the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. However, the use of a wide kick amidst this execution alters the resulting shock wave's appearance. Instead of appearing separated, the thorns are released as an array of whips on the user's trecks. Still, these pressurized shock waves have the ability to tear into the wind, lacerating it to the point it is nullified. Despite not hitting with the intensity of an externally damaging trick, the thorn offers a significant 'quality over quantity' balance that delivers a great deal of damage internally. This is a C Class technique.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Infinity Chain: Turquoise Sonia:
[color=white]-------[/color]► With the introduction of a Regalia into the arsenal, the user can perform this signature technique. After a very brief moment of preparation, the user will essentially execute a turbulent rotation up the bodily axis, accelerating with a jerking force at least ten fold their normal output. Unlike the natural release of a thorn whip barrage, this technique causes a mass of the aforementioned to form on a wider scale, splaying out in the user's designated path to lacerate with unimaginable intensity.
The Infinity Atmosphere affords the normally 'quality over quantity' balance and increase, not making the user choose between either. The masses of thick thorn embedded whips have the potential to cause massive damage, rendering most incapacitated after dead-on impact. In return, the stress of the release process will harm the user to an extent as well.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Rotary Method || B}
[color=white]-------[/color]► More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Rotary Method is the Sonia Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Sonia Method is simply the ability of the Sonia Rider to consistently apply their rotation theory of motion consistently mid-run. Riders using this method perform short to mid ranged ranged dashes at top speed while simultaneously changing direction on the fly; this is by use of their hips as a massively unlimited point of pivot. This, in combination with their already agile riding style, breeds an extremely relentless onslaught of blinding kicks. Without any actual shock wave production the user can deliver numerous light attacks that appears to any inexperienced enemy as single motions. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to deliver blows without the briefest breaks or intervals. The Sonia Rider has potential to deliver several blinding melee attacks, all of which appear to onlookers as singular strikes with multiple, weaker, attacks worth of damage piled on. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with perfect center of gravity control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, possibly defending from omnidirectional melee attacks from several enemies at once. The most notable perk however is it's capability of usage without A-T, making the rider just as deadly a combatant on foot as they are with skates.
- The Rotary Method can remain active as long as Nitro Cushion is in use, costing no stamina or wear decrease to the user. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post. This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.
- Consistent use of this method further weighs in on the user's body stress wise. If active while stamina is less than half the rider's full supply they will begin to lose two stamina per post it is active.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Numquam Vincar || B}
[color=white]-------[/color]► In essence, the learning of the trick Nitro Cushion is the basis of the following technique; learning one entitles the user to another trick. As the user utilizes hyperventilation to absorb nitrogen and form bubbles into the joint to add flexibility, the rider is able to send miniature shock waves though their joints. Much like popping joints through a variation to relieve built up tension created by their run and create the effects of hyperextension; in other words such a combination ensures the user the optimum tension release through muscle extension, promoting maximum flexibility and potential of the Sonia road. Correct use of this technique and a rider can also lessen and loosen the power produced by any 'shockwave' based attacks, by using the cushioned joints of their body's as shock absorbers and distribution of shockwaves through their body. Usage of trick however after extreme conditions, battle in short, requires immediate treatment at a medical facility.
Activated for a single post, can only be used once a battle.
[/size]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Air Method to Spin That Grab Moonride l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers.
The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Roof Gap To Disaster One Foot "Air Line" l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► A rather dangerous trick, the Air Line involves grinding down a power line, shooting sparks and an electric charge into the air. When used properly, the Air Line has been known to disperse techniques that use illusions to trick the mind.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9]
[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{War Path l E}
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user understands the principles of their roads, finally understanding the needs of their road. The User is able to make use of the concepts of adrenaline in focus and performance through self harm. Making use of the concept of wind control and centrifugal force they shape the wind to great use to make themselves more fit for combat. This allows them greater control over a fight than many other roads.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Knight of The Round l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► By tapping into the users already impressive state the rider can push both their mind and body to the brink.
By hyperventilating one an create a serious of cushions, though not just focused on the body it is also focused in other areas creating intense pain, but sending the production of adrenaline into overdrive. With enough focus the pain becomes a bit more numb, but the body and mind achieve their highest states affording the rider greater strength, focus, flexibility, and durability than they are normally capable of even at their level. The trick steadily delete stamina as long as it is active.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Ron l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► By working on a similar principle to Sonia Road, the user is able to control and focus the wind in far greater measure than before, the user is afforded three methods of using these fangs. By using the spinning method the user s able to make a snap motion once enough centrifugal force is built. This results in the release of a projectile moving a little faster than sonic speeds. The wind flys through the air enough until it is null and becomes a type of thin, extremely pointed object capable of piercing human skin like a spear, with this method the spears are strong enough to even tear through thin metal. It can even be shot in multiple directions at once by continued spinning. They are precise and destructive to more personalized targets.
However By kicking, or throwing the them a similar, but somewhat weaker effect can be achieved though these methods only allow the piercing of skin. If the spears come up against a force they cannot pierce, they act more concussive due to the great force behind them, as through they bend upon themselves to push.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Pridwen l B}
[color=white]-------[/color]► By focusing air into a singular point and then shaping it one is able to create what looks to be a large ball. The user is able to kick it the ball upward to create what looks to be a great shield. The air is compressed so hard that its almost a solid wall. It is quite adept at almost nullifying high impact attacks as well, though it can be pushed which allows it to be used to slam into an opponent, adding force to the rush.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Bleeding Lance l A}
[color=white]-------[/color]► By focusing air into into the palms compressing by stretching the swirling air it create a highly dangerous move meant to inflict serious harm to another rider as it also tears the palms. By relying on all of their strength and spinning they are able to toss the spear which becomes a highly focused beam of air. The super intense focus is capable of tearing through & piercing a great number of things though it gets weaker the longer it gets before it dissipates.
Max Length: 40 ft
Max Effective Length: 20 ft

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Fail-not l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► Works on the same principles as spears, only the wind is less stable set to explode with a powerful concussive force. This requires a much different movement, one that still relies on the amped snap kicks, but can only be done by the thus forcing the user to often their to being more active. This is meant to explode in a rather large area of effect whether its slammed into an area, or a person having the effect of forcing all of the wind violently away from area rendering it still.
This has the effect of making certain tricks weaker for short period if they rely on its presence though this effects her too if she is in the effective area.
Explosive Yield Radius: 15ft Radius
Time: 3 posts.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Llamrei l B}
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user understands the principles of their road, finally understanding the needs of their road. The user is able to rely upon the Principe of the Sonia's road to centrifugal force while bending air around themselves. By upping amping the energy in their lower bodies at a certain point in this spin they can slingshot themselves forward with great speed, amping their strength, and jump if launched up by +10 an in a linear line as they themselves become like a spear due to the air wrapped around them, and the force with which they propelled themselves from the spin whether it be on the ground or in the air.
They cannot stop or it is lost, but they can turn in an attempt to correct missteps though this is difficult and wears heavily upon them.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Ardonight l A}
[color=white]-------[/color]► By shaping the wind around themselves after a spin the user is able to launch themselves forward like a violent missile after jumping upon a wall or adjacent surface at allows them to face forward and crouching a bit, by jumping off this surface that go shooting forward at an instantly high speed with the legs or arms extended s through they themselves were a spear. The wind around the figure is very sharp, cutting anyone who effectively gets near them, though it is most dangerous to get head on once contact is made either a kick or punch can be deliverers which reverses the wind upon the target as they take the force of the wind in a large blast that cuts them. This is dangerous to the user who is themselves cut by the winds, in pain thanks to the strain, and dizzy It can move only in one direction so t must be used carefully.[/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][b]→ Ainsworth Ring[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A very special ring made from silver and gold. It is a signet ring with the head of a lion engraved into it. Given to her to remind her of her duty. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ Cell Phone [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9] A smart phone. Nothing special. The vase is very durable however, and protects it from water damage. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ PDA [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Carries around a PDA so that she can keep track of everything. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ Satchel[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Something she often keeps her work & other things in (Like her wallet). Its is black with the Ainsworth crest on it.[/size][/list]

Character's Name: Millennia Ainsworth
Character's Rank: B -> A
Link to Character's Profile:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25010701
Link to Last Character Update:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25011425&page=5
Words Role-played: 6295
Link To Posts:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25013783&page=3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25012915&page=1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25014309&page=1
Parts Added:
Technology Type: Part (Heel)
Tech Rank: A
Sub Regalia: Lion's Fangs
Effects:
- 2 to all Sonia Road Tricks
- 2 to Chivalry Road tricks

This Sub Regalia takes the appearance of a heel on the At's. It seems innocuous at first but when active the covering retracts to reveal a pile a type of weapon designed to fire out at high speeds. The spike of the pile is more of a cross ending in a point, sharp around the edges.
The spike of the pile is attached to a steel string as well. When kicked the pile releases making it easier to fire thorns or spears, while when fully released they can be whipped rapidly at a target.

Technology Type: Part (Self-Propulsion Unit)
Tech Rank: B Rank
►Gravity Buffer
Effects: -2 Stamina for all Sonia Road Tricks
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. A simple mechanism designed to help align the Sonia Road rider mid motion, allowing for more fluid movements and causing less strain on the joints. The unit senses the force behind each movement and outputs the necessary adjustments allowing for a smoother ride.
Parts Removed:
Money Added: $3147.5
Money Spent: $100
Stats Added: 60
R.E.A.D → [240] -> [300]
→ Acceleration: [100] -> [120]
→ Strength: [52] - [102]
→ Stamina: [51]
→ Jump: [27]
→ Air Time: [115.5]

Trick(s) Added:

Road tricks:

Character's Road: Chivalry Road
Free Trick: No
Trick Slot: (03/15)
Trick Type: Method
Trick Name: War Path
Description:
The user understands the principles of their roads, finally understanding the needs of their road. The User is able to make use of the concepts of adrenaline in focus and performance through self harm. Making use of the concept of wind control and centrifugal force they shape the wind to great use to make themselves more fit for combat. This allows them greater control over a fight than many other roads.
Rank of Trick: E

Trick Slot: (02/15)
Trick Type: Passive
Trick Name: Knight of The Round
Description:
By tapping into the users already impressive state the rider can push both their mind and body to the brink.
By hyperventilating one an create a serious of cushions, though not just focused on the body it is also focused in other areas creating intense pain, but sending the production of adrenaline into overdrive. With enough focus the pain becomes a bit more numb, but the body and mind achieve their highest states affording the rider greater strength, focus, flexibility, and durability than they are normally capable of even at their level. The trick steadily delete stamina as long as it is active.
Rank of Trick: C

Trick Slot: (01/15)
Trick Type: Offensive
Trick Name: Ron
Description:
By working on a similar principle to Sonia Road, the user is able to control and focus the wind in far greater measure than before, the user is afforded three methods of using these fangs. By using the spinning method the user s able to make a snap motion once enough centrifugal force is built. This results in the release of a projectile moving a little faster than sonic speeds. The wind flys through the air enough until it is null and becomes a type of thin, extremely pointed object capable of piercing human skin like a spear, with this method the spears are strong enough to even tear through thin metal. It can even be shot in multiple directions at once by continued spinning. They are precise and destructive to more personalized targets.
However By kicking, or throwing the them a similar, but somewhat weaker effect can be achieved though these methods only allow the piercing of skin. If the spears come up against a force they cannot pierce, they act more concussive due to the great force behind them, as through they bend upon themselves to push.

Trick Type: Defensive - Offense
Trick Name: Pridwen
Description:
By focusing air into a singular point and then shaping it one is able to create what looks to be a large ball. The user is able to kick it the ball upward to create what looks to be a great shield. The air is compressed so hard that its almost a solid wall. It is quite adept at almost nullifying high impact attacks as well, though it can be pushed which allows it to be used to slam into an opponent, adding force to the rush.
Rank of Trick: B

Trick Name: Bleeding Lance
Description:
By focusing air into into the palms compressing by stretching the swirling air it create a highly dangerous move meant to inflict serious harm to another rider as it also tears the palms. By relying on all of their strength and spinning they are able to toss the spear which becomes a highly focused beam of air. The super intense focus is capable of tearing through & piercing a great number of things though it gets weaker the longer it gets before it dissipates.
Max Length: 40 ft
Max Effective Length: 20 ft
Rank of Trick: A

Trick Name: Fail-not
Description:
Works on the same principles as spears, only the wind is less stable set to explode with a powerful concussive force. This requires a much different movement, one that still relies on the amped snap kicks, but can only be done by the thus forcing the user to often their to being more active. This is meant to explode in a rather large area of effect whether its slammed into an area, or a person having the effect of forcing all of the wind violently away from area rendering it still.
This has the effect of making certain tricks weaker for short period if they rely on its presence though this effects her too if she is in the effective area.
Explosive Yield Radius: 15ft Radius
Time: 3 posts.

Trick Type: Stat Boost - Acceleration
Trick Name: Llamrei
Description:
The user understands the principles of their road, finally understanding the needs of their road. The user is able to rely upon the Principe of the Sonia's road to centrifugal force while bending air around themselves. By upping amping the energy in their lower bodies at a certain point in this spin they can slingshot themselves forward with great speed, amping their strength, and jump if launched up by +10 an in a linear line as they themselves become like a spear due to the air wrapped around them, and the force with which they propelled themselves from the spin whether it be on the ground or in the air.
They cannot stop or it is lost, but they can turn in an attempt to correct missteps though this is difficult and wears heavily upon them.
Lasts: 3 turns
Rank of Trick: B

Trick Type: Offense
Trick Name: Ardonight
Description:
By shaping the wind around themselves after a spin the user is able to launch themselves forward like a violent missile after jumping upon a wall or adjacent surface at allows them to face forward and crouching a bit, by jumping off this surface that go shooting forward at an instantly high speed with the legs or arms extended s through they themselves were a spear. The wind around the figure is very sharp, cutting anyone who effectively gets near them, though it is most dangerous to get head on once contact is made either a kick or punch can be deliverers which reverses the wind upon the target as they take the force of the wind in a large blast that cuts them. This is dangerous to the user who is themselves cut by the winds, in pain thanks to the strain, and dizzy It can move only in one direction so t must be used carefully.
Rank of Trick: A

Infinity Chain: Turquoise Sonia: With the introduction of a Regalia into the arsenal, the user can perform this signature technique. After a very brief moment of preparation, the user will essentially execute a turbulent rotation up the bodily axis, accelerating with a jerking force at least ten fold their normal output. Unlike the natural release of a thorn whip barrage, this technique causes a mass of the aforementioned to form on a wider scale, splaying out in the user's designated path to lacerate with unimaginable intensity.
The Infinity Atmosphere affords the normally 'quality over quantity' balance and increase, not making the user choose between either. The masses of thick thorn embedded whips have the potential to cause massive damage, rendering most incapacitated after dead-on impact. In return, the stress of the release process will harm the user to an extent as well.

► Rotary Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Rotary Method is the Sonia Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Sonia Method is simply the ability of the Sonia Rider to consistently apply their rotation theory of motion consistently mid-run. Riders using this method perform short to mid ranged ranged dashes at top speed while simultaneously changing direction on the fly; this is by use of their hips as a massively unlimited point of pivot. This, in combination with their already agile riding style, breeds an extremely relentless onslaught of blinding kicks. Without any actual shock wave production the user can deliver numerous light attacks that appears to any inexperienced enemy as single motions. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to deliver blows without the briefest breaks or intervals. The Sonia Rider has potential to deliver several blinding melee attacks, all of which appear to onlookers as singular strikes with multiple, weaker, attacks worth of damage piled on. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with perfect center of gravity control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, possibly defending from omnidirectional melee attacks from several enemies at once. The most notable perk however is it's capability of usage without A-T, making the rider just as deadly a combatant on foot as they are with skates.
- The Rotary Method can remain active as long as Nitro Cushion is in use, costing no stamina or wear decrease to the user. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post. This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.
- Consistent use of this method further weighs in on the user's body stress wise. If active while stamina is less than half the rider's full supply they will begin to lose two stamina per post it is active.

► Numquam Vincar
In essence, the learning of the trick Nitro Cushion is the basis of the following technique; learning one entitles the user to another trick. As the user utilizes hyperventilation to absorb nitrogen and form bubbles into the joint to add flexibility, the rider is able to send miniature shock waves though their joints. Much like popping joints through a variation to relieve built up tension created by their run and create the effects of hyperextension; in other words such a combination ensures the user the optimum tension release through muscle extension, promoting maximum flexibility and potential of the Sonia road. Correct use of this technique and a rider can also lessen and loosen the power produced by any 'shockwave' based attacks, by using the cushioned joints of their body's as shock absorbers and distribution of shockwaves through their body. Usage of trick however after extreme conditions, battle in short, requires immediate treatment at a medical facility.
Activated for a single post, can only be used once a battle.

Trick Passes

► Air Method to Spin That Grab Moonride
This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers.
The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.

► Super Stride IV Sonic Boom
This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.

► Roof Gap To Disaster One Foot "Air Line"
A rather dangerous trick, the Air Line involves grinding down a power line, shooting sparks and an electric charge into the air. When used properly, the Air Line has been known to disperse techniques that use illusions to trick the mind.

► Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800
Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

Trick(s) Removed:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:26 pm
Character's Name: Meket Yavanna
Link to Character's Profile: Here
Link to Last Character Update: N/A
Words Roleplayed: 2,363
Link To Posts:
Police Lobby 1 (492), Police Lobby 2 (591), Police Lobby 3 (242), Police Lobby 4 (279), Police Lobby 5 (405), Main Street (354)

Money Added: 472
Money Spent: N/A
Stats Added: N/A
Trick(s) Added: N/A
Trick(s) Removed: N/A

Neryem
Yeah yeah. ~Teddy.

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:49 am
Character's Name: Rain Kwon
Link to Character's Profile: Rain
Link to Last Character Update: Second 1
Words Roleplayed: 9589
Link To Posts:

Parts Added:
A pair of special designed A.T's. These A.T's are in prime condition, a pair of ball rollers that emit a wave of heat akin to that of the Apollon regalia. The heat is only a buffer to the Apollon riders road, giving their moves an increased boost in strength when used. All Apollon road tricks are boosted one rank when used with this pair of A.T's.
Acc: 10 Str: 10 Stamina: 00 Jump: 00
Parts Removed:
Money Added: $4794.5
Money Spent: 0
Stats Added:
Trick(s) Added:

► Giant Swing of Time
A simple offensive trick designed to make use of centripetal force. The user plants a hand on the ground and swings their feet like a pendulum to strike the opponent's mid-section with a deceptive blow strong enough to knock the wind out of the diaphragm. Originally designed to work in tandem with the trick "Oh! Time!" this trick works twice as effective when both are used together.

► Reincarnation
An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

Custom Tricks

► Time Kick
By using the Time shield trick she makes a clock appear in front of her to block attacks, but with this trick she is able to literally kick the clock from behind making the clock fly towards her opponent. Since the clock shield is made up of heat, anyone who is hit with the clock is dealt with extreme heat, close to having an actual burn. It's an offensive trick based on a defensive trick, so it would be considered to still have the properties of time shield. This move can still block attacks coming at it, or be sent forward to block attacks coming at it.

► Heat Clones
Much like the flame road trick for Flame clones, Apollon uses the same concept to create after images of themselves made out of heat. As they make the after image of themselves these clones are made up of pure heat so if someone retaliates and attack the clones then they are met with some extreme heat as it will burn them. This trick it combining the cam concepts of Oh! Time and Time shield together, being able to create an after image made up of heat and being able to disappear from sight and leaving behind the image at the same time.

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff