Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Closed] A Warm Sort of Silence... Congrats Pinkdog! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 pm
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: o-Nightwing-o
Roleplays:

1. Disapproval
2. A Walk in the Darkness
3. A Meeting in the Darkness  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:42 pm
Submitting Artwork

USERNAME: Lestragne

Entry: 1/3
Model(s): Ilari'ayna

x
Medium: Pen and Paper
Info: I did not erase or use pencil so it looks all scribble. Wanted to test myself.  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:57 pm
I'm gonna sing the Shroom song!

USERNAME: Lunadriel
Shroom:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:57 pm
I WANNA TICKET

Lunadriel

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:58 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: AlexiaSilver

If male:
Name: Cassius
Temper: Teasing.
Personality:
Cassius is a pleasant foal, eager to learn anything and everything. He's not nearly as quiet as his father, but still very soft spoken. His silent nature makes him a more inconspicuous target when he pulls small pranks on his father's Squire, Chante. He pulls off a innocent, "I didn't do it" face very well. When he isn't off training with his father or Chante, he's practicing his favorite hobby, cooking, or gathering herbs and fruits to mix together and try.
(If the child has mushrooms that grow on his back/body like it's father, they will be treated as a sort of delicasy instead of a herbal remedy like Singeri's. They would be slow growing and he wouldn't be able to pick them, unless he were to hurt himself, so he waits for them to fall of naturally to sell them / cook them into something. Their flavor could be compared to that of a Truffles.)

Plot ideas:

-He'd tease and play silly pranks on Chantesuta for the fun of it. Maybe Chantesuta reacts unexpectedly and get's him back.
-He'd wait up for the arrival of his mother, losing sleep so that by the time she reaches their small group, he's ready for a nap.
-(Only if he shares his father's mutation) Cassius will discover that the mushrooms that he carries are actually edible and quite delicious at that. It'd be like what chewing fingernails is for a child. He's always known that it hurts if someone tugs at his mushrooms, but after they fall off, they're free game to eat.
-(Only if he shares his father's mutation) A childhood bully breaks on of Cassius' mushrooms off and eats it without waiting for it to dry out. This causes the bully to immediately get sick. Cassius then has to make the choice of saving his bully or leaving him to get better on his own.

If female:
Name: Godiva.
Temper: Gracious.
Personality: As a foal:
A complete opposite of her father in the terms of silence, Godiva is quite the chatter bug. She can easily carry a conversation on longer than necessary and has a knack for drawing out goodbyes. If she runs into you, she'd likely want to know how your whole family is doing, what your plans for later today were, and if you were making sure to eat your greens. Godiva is also a little too caring. She ponders over other people's problems and always tries to think of anything that she can personally do to help them. In this, she's a little strong headed and likely wont take no for an answer after she finds a way she can be of assistance. So most Soquili might find her to be overwhelming at first. I expect her character to develop into some sort of mature version of this.

Plot ideas:
- Godriva believes that there is at least a little bit of good within every living creature. I'd like her to have a run in with a skinwalker and discover that this isn't always the case. That some creatures truly can not be redeemed.
-Bonding time with her older brother, . She'd be curious why he doesn't live with his twin sister, and the origins of his mother's family. Godriva would secretly be a little envious of her brother's beautiful feathers and the damage that he could easily do with his claws if under attack.
- Training with her father. It is Godiva's life goal to walk in the footsteps of Singeri. She wishes to be a lady knight when she grows up, but will settle for being a Squire until she is ready.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:00 pm
RPers Paradise.

Roleplays:

1. Family Get Together
  2. New Beginnings
  3. Alejandra and The Twins

Lunadriel

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:04 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: FlamingStar-Sama  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Moon_Princess_Yuki  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:12 pm
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: FlamingStar-Sama
Roleplays:

1. Odd Markings, Odd Introductions
  2. Family Get Together~
  3. Those Little Lights We Carry

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:40 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: dawns_aura

If male:
Name: Lactarius Indigo (Indy)
Temper: Independent
Personality: He is a dedicated protector, who feels it is almost a holy calling to take care of those who are smaller and weaker than himself. Whether they desire it or not. He is chivalrous, a true knight. He does however have a tendency to anger quickly and hold grudges long past when they should be let go.

Plot ideas:
-I am a knight: From foalhood, he feels the calling to become a knight, much like his father.

-Never back down: He gets into a situation way over his head, but refuses to back down or ask for assistance from anyone.

-I will protect you: He sees someone smaller or slighter than himself and is determined to protect them, regardless of whether or not they wish his help.

- I will never forgive you: In which he finds a rival…

-There are more things in heaven and earth…: In which he is forced to recognize that his worldview is narrow and that there are other things in the world. It shakes his faith and causes him to question and perhaps consider leaving on a quest to learn the truth.

If female:
Name: Lonicera Sempervirens (Loni or Vera)
Temper: Tender-hearted
Personality: As a foal, she suffers the same questions of identity that everyone has. She is ever inquisitive and seeks to find her place and purpose. As she grows, the salient points of who she istake shape. She becomes a strong confident mare with a gentle compassionate heart. She becomes wise through experience if not inherently the most intelligent.

Plot ideas:
-Who am I to be:She will attempt to learn at various points in her life the knowledge of the members of her family to try and figure out just who and what she wants to be. Early on, she will try to become a knight like her father, but she finds she is not capable of harming another in defense of herself or others. She also does not quite have the temperament required to be a priestess like her mother, but that is closer to the type of work suited to her personality.

-Teach me to be:As a young adult, she will wander the kawani lands and find those of many different types of professions to teach her- healers, midwives, artisans, thieves, spiritual guides, whatever… some she will enjoy, but some could potentially lead her into trouble.

-Things aren't always as they seem: Learning to look beyond the obvious

-Help me, I'm in too deep: In going learning from one of her teachers, she gets into trouble. At first, she believes she is capable of handling it on her own, but quickly discovers she's in way over her head, and needs someone to save her.

-I am me: After much wandering and many teachers, Vera grows into the strong confident mare she is meant to be, and returns home to be herself and play her part in the herd.

-Helping Hooves: Got some one injured who needs tending -physically or just safety and time-? Someone lost who needs to find their way? A foal separated from their family? Vera's your mare. She will do whatever is in her power to offer aid and assistance.

-Like mother like daughter… or perhaps not: A free spirit, she sees and admires the open relationship her parents have, and thinks perhaps that is what she would like to find for herself, but perhaps there is a stallion (or mare) out there to help her realize that a committed relationship isn't necessarily a bad thing.  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:45 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Phail Ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:54 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME:

If male:
Name: Edulis (Part of the latin word for mushroom)
Temper: Thoughtful
Personality: Edulis is a calm soquili. Even as a foul he rarely showed excitement and most of his expressions were relatively watered down. But that doesn't mean his emotions are watered down. He feels them as strong as any other soquili might. Another manifestation of is calmness, is his thoughtfulness. He will spend hours even days thinking on questions, ones he's either thought up himself or was asked. He can also take a very long time to think on responses, he will never speak with out thinking it very throughly first. Some might say he over thinks things, he likes to say he looks at every avenue and chooses the truest answer.

Plot ideas: I really like the dea of people coming to him to ask difficult and philosophical questions. Like he becomes a hermit like his father at one point and answers any question given to him, even if it takes him years to think up the proper answer, and even if the answer is something the person does not want to hear. Maybe it can start out with him wandering around answering small question, gaining a reputation and a wise answerer and then when he feels like setting down people come to him.

If female:
Name: Sieni (Finish word for mushroom)
Temper: Patient
Personality: Sieni is a very patient girl. She can wait and wait for hours or weeks on end. It's actually one of her favorite past times. She will often sit and watch something waiting for it to move or change some how. On partly cloudy days she will spend time staring up at the clouds. On more clean, or cloudy days she can be found staring at grass or rocks. These are things she likes to do alone. She feels that if she tried to enjoy it with others they wouldn't really understand. But it's also a good time for her to just enjoy herself. Though when she wants company she tends to sit and watch her father meditate or try and understand her siblings fun. And on the rare occasion her mother comes to town she likes to speak with her about her travels.

Plot ideas: I'm not sure with this. Maybe have her meet someone who will sit with her and just enjoy the waiting like her. or maybe have someone teach her other joys, like the joy of swimming in a rapid river or chasing a bunny through a field. This could probably happen at any time in her life. Oh also I think it would be interesting if she adopted a foal for herself

Edit: Please repost (not edit) with your username posted in the "Username" part if you want to get your tickets for this  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:55 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: ImAHarumiBunny  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 pm
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: ImAHarumiBunny
Roleplays:

1. Chimes Of Friendship
  2. Have It Your Way
  3. Change In Tune

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: Mahogany Sunset

If male:
Name: Fremontii (known as Montii)
Temper: Cavalier
Personality: Fremontii, or Montii, as he prefers to be called, was slow to grow out of his foal-like naivete and inherent giddiness. While he was definitely intelligent growing up, he wrote off the knowledge that he had already gained in the pursuit of more. This would often lead to going through phases where he would want to learn everything about something - the mushrooms growing on his father's back, how other soquili navigate by the constellations in the sky, combat and training as a healer. Once he absorbs this knowledge, it sits idle in the back of his mind until he finds a use for it. Though it might take him an hour or two of meditation to call up exactly what he needs to know, it's all there. Like the oldest trees in the forest, Montii never forgets.

As he ages, he will eventually seek a purpose for his life, and his innately happy nature will become buried under more knowledge and a new serious attitude. Knowledge is power, he believes, just as the old saying goes - and with power comes responsibility. He will finish his training to become a knight with his father, rather than passing it off to get to another phase, as he had done before. Once he's completed his training and made his own promise to defend others, Montii will find his destiny - to be a bodyguard and advisor to those he deems have a worthy cause. After following around these diplomats for a while and protecting them, he will develop his own cause, becoming a missionary for the betterment of others... What that cause might be, however, will depend on those with whom he spends his time.

Extra tidbit: Fremontii loves his mother more than anything else on the face of the earth. She's like the sun, in his eyes, allaying the worries of others and helping form bonds that will last lifetimes. He would do almost anything for her, excepting things that go against his code of honor. (In his more impressionable, formative years, however, he'll do absolutely anything she asks. Whether or not this has an affect on the rest of his life would depend on if she asked him to do anything questionable.) He sees his father as an almost remote, untouchable figure, but loves and respects him as much as most love and respect their parents.

Plot ideas:

• Brainiac: Montii popped out of his basket wanting to know what the world was like, having been able to do nothing but listen and wiggle while he was inside. Like the newborn foal of a horse, he learns to walk within hours, and is unstoppable from then on out. He studies butterflies and insects, learning their ways; he studies the stars and his siblings and parents, who are as beautiful to him as a flower soaking in the morning dew. At first, he immerses himself in beauty - but to him, everything is beauty. So instead, he finds things that he's interested in and learns as much about them as he can before the next search for information takes hold of him. He goes about in this way for the first few years of his life, always giddy to learn more and look for more answers, but never disappointed by the mysteries that the world holds.
  • Striking Some Sense: After some kind of accident, Montii realizes that knowledge may not always be such a good thing. In the pursuit of a trivial bit of information, he's either attacked or hurt somehow. This puts a bit of doubt in Montii, who figures out that it might be better to put his knowledge to use, rather than seek more that could potentially get him into trouble. In light of this new way of thinking, he develops the knowledge that he already has, turning it into skills. While he's good at some and not so good at others, after the second time he learns the ways of a knight, Montii decides that he's the best at protecting others, which will become his profession.
  • Knighthood x2: Montii begins his training as a knight with his father - twice. The first time, he just learns the basics of what he needs to know, possibly adopting a little bit of the code of morals and ethics that he feels comes with the training. The second time, he goes much more in-depth, searching to the very bottom of his soul to find what he really stands for and training his body to withstand hardships and protect others.
  • High-Profile Bodyguard: Once Fremontii has found his purpose, he will search high and low for his mother, whom he hopes will allow him to be her bodyguard as she travels. Whether she allows him to or not, he'll still attempt to follow and protect her for a while, until he realizes that her profession doesn't exactly put her in much danger. At this point, he'll seek out someone who is more in need of protection and who has a worthy cause, and he'll do his best to protect them.
  • Montii's Mission: After he's protected his dignitaries and diplomats for a long period of time, Montii will return home to see his family and begin to develop his own mission. This might be along the lines of establishing common grounds for warring herds or rescuing people in distress - whatever it is, he'll do it with his whole heart and do his best to do it well.

If female:
Name: Xanthoria (familiarly known as Xan)
Temper: Tremulous
Personality: Xanthoria's always been a bit nervous and unsure of herself, quaking with irrational fear ever since she came out of her basket. Her enhanced prey-instinct has left her paranoid and usually worried about something, but she's trained with her father to be able to better defend herself - a combination that can lead to misunderstandings when she overthinks things and thinks that someone means her harm. Her mother and father are really the only ones that she trusts completely; her father is the only one who can put her mind completely at rest, especially when it comes to meeting new people. His strong and quiet demeanor soothes her frayed nerves, and she'll stick very close to him for as long as she can.

At some point, though, Xanthoria will become self-aware enough to see that she needs to grow as a person and get to the root of her omnipresent fear. After much meditation and reflection, she'll find it - the repressed memory of something that went bump in the night. Not long after she'd been placed in her basket, she heard a noise that chilled her to her core and caused a chain reaction of fear... Sooner or later, she'll hear it again: the hoot of an owl. Though it was something so small and ordinary, it sends her running for the hills, where she hopes to never hear it again. After a while of hiding out, however, she recalls hearing somewhere that the difference between fear and courage is a few small steps, and sets out to face her fear of predators. Once Xanthoria's done that, she'll be able to start living her life as normally as possible, though she'll still want to stay close to home with her father.

Plot ideas:

• Daddy's Girl: While Auliimeli is away from home, Xanthoria will become a total daddy's girl, helping him from sun-up to sun-down. What this would entail would be helping with whatever Singeri plans on doing for the day - lessons toward someone's pursuit of knightly training, cultivating mushrooms... Whatever he wants, Xanthoria would gladly help him do it.
  • Training: In order to help subdue her fear and give Xanthoria a sense of confidence that she could defend herself if needed, she'll try to get her father to give her at least some combat training, mostly for self-defense. Though she'll have a couple mishaps along the way - i.e. accidents and whatnot - she'll eventually be able to sufficiently defend herself against anyone that she thinks is going to attack her.
  • Facing Fear: Xanthoria's lived the entirety of her short life in involuntary fear, for reasons unknown, and she's tired of it. After meditating and finding the suppressed memory described above, and then hearing it again, Xan looks for all the information she can find about owls. Eventually, she finds out that owls are supposedly harbingers of death, but she finds this notion ridiculous - which allows her to debunk her strange fear of them. One day, she'll happen upon a spirit-touched owl, who'll become her familiar.
  • Stay-at-Home Daughter: Once she's traveled back home, Xanthoria will discover that there's no place she'd rather be, as she's still rather wary of strangers and the world at large. It'll take a lot for her to reach out and meet others on her own, so she'll always try to have her father with her when wandering around (she'll probably be the one following him around =P ). Being around people exhausts her, so she generally likes to hang out either by herself or with her parents.
  • The Thing That Means The Most: It'll take a while for her to find it, but one day, Xan will find something that means more to her than anything else - life itself. After witnessing one of her mother's ceremonies, Xan'll decide that she needs to contribute to the world, no matter how exhausted company makes her. She dedicates her life to finding those in need of natural remedies, as her unicorn powers aren't exactly pure.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff