o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
A month has passed since he last saw Discordia. He had returned home after the night he spent in the woods close to her herd. He had thought never to return and stick around his home for now on would be the best option but the more he spent at home with his herd he could only think of this mare. She possessed all of his thoughts. Something he thought was impossible for anyone to do so.

So here he was now heading towards the place he last saw her. Requies did not know what possessed him to do so for he was never one to spend much attention on a mare until now. When he made his way through the forest he looked around as if trying to pick up her scent curious if she was nearby or not? He knew one place he should go and that was the place she had shown him. Her favorite place was like a sanctuary to him.

The dark stallion came upon the secret place and looked around. He did not see her but if he were to wait he was sure she might come this way…

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:27 pm
o-Nightwing-o

User Image
Discordia sighed deeply as she leaned herself against the trunk of a tree. She looked completely and utterly exhausted as she closed her eyes for a brief moment. Truth be told, she was very tired. All day she had kept with her herd running errands here and there as she was afraid that someone had caught notice that she let a stranger into the territory. Better safe than sorry and better to keep everyone calm and not suspect a thing. Discordia was very good at hiding things from her Mother and the rest of the herd even if it pained her to do so.

Finally the mare was alone and she was sent away by her Mother to take a break. How could Discordia refuse that? Opening her eyes she pushed herself from the tree and looked around. Her critter companion had stayed with the herd probably helping them out a bit more. Whatever the reason as to why ‘it’ stayed behind, she was kind of glad that it had. Discordia just needed some time alone…

She moved from her quick, little resting spot and was wandering to her usual grotto when a strange scent was lingering in the breeze. Had someone finally come across her safe haven? Fear and worry began to consume every inch of Discordia as she quickened her pace to see whom the intruder was.

II Paradox II

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm
Requies could see the grotto in the distance and hastened his pace. There was nothing more than what he wanted was to be here and see the mare which consumed his mind these days. He was teased by his family and they were curious on why he was acting so strange since he came back. At first he tried to deny anything then soon after begin to avoid the even possible idea of it all. Yet, in the end the stallion confessed to himself he was quite interested in this mare.

How foolish was he? She probably does not even remember him. He would find it hard to believe that someone would not remember him, with such eyes like he has one usually could not forget be it good or bad. As he approached the grotto he picked up a familiar scent and his mind raced with desperation in seeking on who it belonged too “Discordia?” he called out silently.

Requies stopped in dead center and looked around trying to catch a glimpse of her. His heart was racing and his body was shaking in nerves. However his usual smirk has never left his face and his expression still the same usual vague one.

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:34 pm
o-Nightwing-o

The worst of Discordia’s fears flashed through the back of her mind as she hurried to her precious grotto. She hoped that it was only someone of the herd but certainly not her Mother—anyone but her Mother and of course an intruder. The little grotto was hidden but quite close to the border of the herd’s territory. She quickened as she neared closer and the scent becoming stronger than before. Coming to a stop she could see a faint familiar silhouette in the distance. “You,” she breathed quietly looking completely stunned as to who had come across her secretive place. She blinked and stepped back for a moment as she looked at the stallion. She couldn’t understand to why he had returned…She didn’t think that the cursed Soquili was anywhere near the herd anymore. Discordia shook her head and blinked before shaking her head and nearing closer to Requies. “Requies,” she spoke quietly as she looked to him. “What are you doing here? You know it’s unsafe…My family doesn’t take too kindly to strangers. I’ve told you this,” she breathed. Discordia looked over her shoulder quickly as she knew sooner or later her Mother would come out in search of her daughter.

II Paradox II

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:24 pm
His ears perked up to the sound of her voice, though she did not sound too happy to see him. The stallion gave a light nod and approached her slowly. His eyes just stared upon her eyes and he tried to think of the best way he should go about this; either way he had a feeling he was going to be out of character about this and he really did not care. A light smirk played upon him “I’m sorry Discordia. I know your family probably would not approve of me taking an adventure through your family lands but—“

Requies took a deep sigh and lowered his gaze. He suddenly felt nervous and vulnerable at the moment. He’s never ever been in such a position before until now and he was not sure exactly how to handle it. So he raised his head to look at her “I could not stop thinking about you. I wanted to come see you.” His gaze shifted as if he felt suddenly shy and insecure.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long. I've been sick and I'm currently in the process of moving. TwT <3
II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:50 pm
o-Nightwing-o

There was a long pause of silence between the two as Discordia blinked completely taken aback from what Requies just told her even if she heard him completely a-ok. “Y-You wanted to come see me?” she finally spoke as her eyebrows furrowed. She couldn’t imagine why the stallion wanted so desperately to see her. Discordia wasn’t anything special and didn’t certainly feel special at all. So why did Requies travel long distances just to see her and how come she—herself was on his mind? Discordia shook her head and stepped back with a faintly warm smile. “I am flattered, Requies. But really you should’ t be here,” she reminded him again and quickly glanced over her shoulder. “My Mother will be out to find me shortly and she’ll be quite upset if she finds you,” she said. Discordia looked to Requies and felt her cheeks blush for a moment or two as she looked at him, but she quickly shook her head and reminded herself that a party would be out in search of her sooner or later. But where would her manners be if she just shooed him off without something to drink or eat. Sighing, she figured he should at least stay one night—just one. She would tuck him away somewhere that her Mother or anyone of the herd knew about, but right now the woodlands were not safe even if her little haven was tucked away where no one would really stumble across. Better safe than sorry. “All right you may stay one night as you must be tired from your journey. But please Requies…let’s not make this a habit. It is good to see you, but…I don’t want you getting in trouble,” she spoke softly with concern.  

II Paradox II

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:49 pm
II Paradox II

He wanted to tell her that he cared little of what her mother would do of him. He was not one to fall the whims to anyone. Though he would respect Discordia’s wishes and do as he is told. A light playful smirk crossed his lips

“Yes. I’ve come to see you. Is that weird?” he blinked his eyes. He supposed not many strangers ever stepped foot back in her herd land before.

She probably thought he was foolish for doing so but he couldn’t just simply sit around wasting his life back in his herd thinking about her. It would only drive him insane if he was to do so “One night? Sounds good to me.” He accepted her offer. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with her to get to know her. He knew there was a small chance this time he might be found out by her mother but he was okay with that and would stand his ground.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:37 am
o-Nightwing-o

“It’s not weird, no. However I do find it odd that you would travel all the way back just to see me. Unless you haven’t and you had other errands to run and decided to stop by,” she said. “I am flattered Requies, but I don’t want you getting in trouble on my behalf,” Discordia looked to the stallion with a small smile. “And how is your family?” she asked, cocking an eyebrow as she looked ahead of the two and led him throughout the forest. “You’d be pleased to know that your kin—the cursed Soquili hasn’t appeared anywhere near our boarders. I did tell my Mother and they kept watchful eyes in our territory and surrounding boarders, but there wasn’t a fear and everything has remained quite normal. Has she appeared back to your family?” she asked with worry as she looked again to Requies with a soft, settle smile.  

II Paradox II

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:10 pm
"I always have time to make when it involves someone as pretty as you." He winked playfully.

He looked pleased to hear that bit of information. It would cause him great despair knowing his cursed Aunt might be making rounds around these parts. The dark stallion shook his head “No, luckily she has not.”

“As for my family, they are doing fine at the moment. I just decided to take a little adventure for a bit? To clear my mind.” He told her simply before walking past her to look up towards the sky and then back towards her “Thought about leaving? You know, go on a little adventure with me?” he suggested something he already knew the answer too but he could not help himself ask it anyways. He tried to keep his voice to sound playful as if he was joking. His eyes rested upon her form as he waited for her to speak.

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:51 pm
o-Nightwing-o

“Don’t be so daft. Why would I ever want to leave? I have everything and anything I need right here. Besides there’s no way Mother would even thinking of allowing me to leave. Not yet…Not now. There’s so much to do here,” Discordia said as she walked a bit past Requies. “Maybe in a dream or even a quick thought have I actually even considered leaving my homelands,” she glanced back to him over her shoulder. In truth was that Discordia kept thinking about leaving the lands and venturing out on her own. When her Mother was about her age she had already set forth into the unknown, but now Discordia was comforted and sheltered. Of course she would never actually complain as she was quite happy. She had a home and family whom loved her so much. But beyond the mountains and hills was a world that Discordia knew very little about.

“And where would we go on this journey of ours?” Discordia laughed softly with a playful smirk. “Tell us of the adventures we would have. Would I be able to meet your family?” she asked.  

II Paradox II

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:24 pm
The more she kept talking he felt she was just trying to convince herself that she was happy just staying put. Requies knew he should not speak his mind for it might make her cross with him. He did not wish to see her displeased with him. His eyes landed on her and he smirked “Anywhere! Wherever the wind takes us.” He laughed a bit.

“I’d go anywhere with you.” He flirted.

He thought of his family for a moment. He wondered if they would frighten her? Since most of them exposed some appendages unlike himself. Though his mother was quite lovely on the eyes "If that is what you wish? I'd show you to my family."

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:13 pm
o-Nightwing-o

Discordia looked to Requies for a brief moment in silence. She couldn’t really understand him—why he was being so nice to her. After all there was nothing she really owed him. There was nothing linking him back to her homelands. It just didn’t make any sense. Maybe he’s just returning the nice gestures of me allowing him to stay here, she thought to herself. Stopping as they finally reached the forest that touched the mountains. Here is where he could stay as Discordia figured that her family wouldn’t check the borders this far off towards the mountains. The forest here was thick and she knew of a couple crevices in the mountain that would offer shelter. “We’re here,” she told him before continuing again. “Don’t wander past the river that flows,” she nodded her head to the distance. “Past that and you’ll be very close to the border patrols. I’ll show you more of the mountain,” she offered with a smile. “I think that you’ll find it most comfortable here than that little glade,” she comforted.

Discordia of course loved her little home-away from home. It was a safe haven that she visited often. But this part of the forest was also just as peaceful. “Why do you want me to travel with you so badly?” she asked, glancing over her shoulder to Requies with a soft smile. “Wouldn’t I just attract unwanted attention?” she asked taking a quick glimpse to her wings. Requies was just as odd-looking at herself but that didn’t seem to phase him. He seemed accepting of the way he looked which was something she admired. Discordia on the other hand wished she looked very, very different.  

II Paradox II

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:56 pm

“I shalt not, though I wonder is your family all that bad? Will they harm me if they see me? Or be more afraid of me?” he asked curiously.

Requies took in the scenery and gave a light nod in approval it was quite lovely. Seemed quiet and serene a place that felt comforting. Then again maybe he just felt comfortable because she was with him? The dark stallion blinked his eyes when she spoke about being unwanted attention. He never thought of that being the case “Unwanted attention---?”

He tilted his head “Because you’re beautiful? I suppose I might have to fend off a few stallions that we come across.” He scoffed at the idea; he would never back down to anyone so it could be a rather intense fight. He laughed a little “I don’t know? I feel like you could use a little adventure?” he grinned big.

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 pm
o-Nightwing-o

“It’s my Mother,” Discordia said as she looked to Requies with a worried expression. “And how she might react to you coming across our homelands,” she said. “My Mother has been particularly over protective and while I’m not really sure why she’s behaving so, I do know that she wouldn’t like a strange stallion flirting with her daughter,” Discordia smirked. “They wouldn’t be aggressive to you but they would very curious as to why you keep reappearing on our lands,” she said. “And Mother wouldn’t be so kind if she knew exactly why you keep coming back,” she playfully nudged Requies. “I think it’s best that your visits here remain a secret. Especially now with Mother acting the way she is,” a soft sigh escaped from her vocals. Discordia never really understood why her Mother was so protective of her. She wasn’t the only foal she had considering that Discordia had two older brothers. Either way it was annoying at times and Discordia wanted to rid of her Mother some days.

“Beautiful?” she blinked as she looked to the young stallion. “I didn’t know that such beastly-looking creatures could be described as beautiful. You should meet the rest of my family and their beautiful bright coats. Maybe then you’ll change your views on what’s beautiful,” she said. Discordia paused for a moment with furrowing eyebrows as she shook her head. “I am sorry. It’s just that I’ve never heard such words come from someone other than my Mother. I don’t really consider myself beautiful…just me,” she shrugged. “They are kind words though and I do thank you for saying them,” she smiled.

“And to be honest I do think an adventure is what I need. I do need to get away…But I could never, really…There’s far too much to do here and Mother would be lost without me,” she said. Discordia followed along the mountain’s side and kept glancing into the jagged rock and finally found a wide enough opening. “Here’s where you should rest for the night. I’ll help you find some food,” she smiled as she glanced over her shoulder to Requies.  

II Paradox II

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:07 pm
Her mother, she must be overbearing he thought in his head as they walked along. Requies paused in his tracks when she spoke down about herself. He was always someone who thought highly of himself but then again he came from a family that was either beautiful or ugly in some eyes. He had to become confident in himself growing up in a family with unique appearances. A light grunt escaped from him as she nudged him “Mommy won’t approve of me? I suppose I am a bit of a ruffian.” He grinned big again while his ears twitched under her touch.

As they stopped by the mountain side he turned to look at her dead on “Don’t say things like that! You are beautiful despite what you might think. I am sure your family is lovely but in my eyes..”

He froze in place and almost confessed his feelings. He turned away and shook his head trying to rid his embarrass expression. Requies turned to look back at her with a soft smile “Too much to do? I am sure your mother is a capable mare to get on with things like usual. I mean not like you’ll be gone forever.” He said with a light nod.

II Paradox II

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces