o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Again he wandered alone; searching for something he felt was unsearchable. Still he continued on through the darkness of the night in a forest he has yet to ever step foot in. It was quiet, much more silent then he was used too. Perhaps no one resided in such a forest? It could be perfect hunting grounds for all he knew? Since he has heard such tales of those skinwalkers a more vicious race compared to a kalona.

What if he was to run in to one? He would surely take them on. He didn’t have these over-sized talons for nothing. When he approached a clearing in the dense woods he paused in his tracks and looked around with caution. Griever thought it might be best he seek some sort of shelter if he was to take sleep rather than sleep out in the open.

[AIM Log]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

The bell hung close to her chest, the silver felt cold to the touch. Not just the simple touch of cool metal but instead the frost like touch of death as the soft glow of spirits that lingered about. Death was cold, like the ice that covered the water in the middle of winter and not matter what sort of day it was always like ice. There was silence in the woods, nothing was making a sound other than a swoosh like whisper as another spirit wrapped around her ears and then down her neck.

There was little Keres feared, usually others avoided her like some sort of horrible disease that if they got to close would jump and infect them. If there was anything lurking in the woods she doubted they would even bother getting near her. Instead she flapped her small wings before moving towards the clearing hoping the moon was full for the night.

[Aim Log]  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 pm
He started to head out of the clearing of the forest, back to the protection of the trees. It would provide a better hiding place if he happens to stumble across a skinwalker. The sound of movement close by attracted his attention and he stopped in his tracks. He looked around trying to pinpoint the source of the sound. Perhaps it was nothing to be worried about? But he could not be too sure; he was not the best at tracking things by scent.

Griever noticed up ahead some shrubby a perfect place to hide he thought to himself. He quietly headed over towards the shrubby to hide. He would hope whatever was coming would not find him there.He didn't want to get into a fight at this moment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:42 pm
Her small wings fluttered gently across her back as her blue eyes scanned the darken sky. The moon hung low but it wasn’t full, more like a crescent shape that looked as if it could pierce a hole in the sky. The soft murmurs of the spirit voices whispered in her ears, their concern of something lingering too close to where she stood. She ignored them, there was also something catching their attention, they always were looking for an excuse to cause some sort of disturbance in her life.

However, that was rather unfair to say for as long as she could remember they were the only things she could consider as parents, that was if you could really call them parents. She paused from looking at the sky and started to peer around the small field. However, she said nothing.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:43 pm
He peered up through green shrubs and his eyes caught sight of a figure. He could not make out if it was something to be concerned. Though the figure was much smaller build then he, so he could only assume it was female. Griever mustered up the courage to push his way from his hiding place and head closer towards the soquili. The stallion could feel his heart race and a shiver run down his spine as he caught a glimpse of the female’s wings and horns.
Was she a Kalona?

Griever’s pupil-less eyes hardened and his stance in to a fighting, she was female and he would do his best not to attack her. However, if she was to strike him then he would have to defend himself. His claws dug into the earth floor and his teeth barred “Who are you? What brings you here?” he puffed his chest out to look more threatening.

[Aim Log]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 pm
]Keres peered at the male who lurked out of the brushes; he was not familiar to her. She had spent most of her life watching others, never really chattering or even forming any sort of bonds however she watched plenty of others go about their own day.

He was not one.

“I came to look at the moon.” She replied giving no other indications of why she felt the need to look at such a simple object. As he puffed his chest out at her, she started to walk around him; he had claws, talons like the ones that lived in a group. They were rather warrior like in nature, causing her to avoid most of their territory. She wondered if he was one of them, though mostly the females would come out and claim males, so why was he there?

Abnormalities.

[Aim Log]

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm
As she circled him and inspected his features he felt insecure though he tried to keep up his front. She didn’t seem like a Kalona, not like that Xellos fellow he met when he was just a foal. His tension had lesson upon her answer about just looking at the moon. If she was a threat he doubted she’d be answering him at all. He kept his eyes on her for he did not want her to get him from the backside in case she did plan to attack him “The moon eh? It sure is beautiful” he smirked.

Her colors reminded him of a starless night sky. Her markings seemed like a ghostly pattern and her wings unusual. He lessoned his grip on the ground and his body relaxed just a little to show he was not going to attack her “Do you live around here?” he asked her.

[Aim Log]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm
As he spoke she paused, looking at him and then the sky. “Beautiful?” Looking back down at him she merely shrugged as if reluctant to agree, “I assume that is it beautiful then if that are the words.” It still looked as if it could pierce the sky, like a sharp scythe waiting to slip between a neck of an unfortunate soul. The pale figures wafted around her, taking moments here and there to get close to the stallion before cling back to the mare. They were curious enough to figure out what he was. Even the one with little ears almost looked as if it was debating that he was edible.

As he asked if she lived she just merely shook her head as the bell started to lightly sing, “I do not live anywhere.” Never staying in one spot, she always wandered from place to place.

“If one does not mind me asking, are you not part of the flock? Or were you never one of their children?”

[Aim Log]

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 pm
“You live nowhere? Sounds like me.” It was true he once had a home back with a small herd. However he never felt accepted for his appearance. He barely looked of anything of his parents and these deformities caused his many stares throughout his short life. His pupil-less eyes blinked at her question and he debated on answering it. He did not think it would do any harm if he answered it, it’s not like anyone harpy ears were nearby hiding and waiting.

He looked at the bell that hung from her neck and then back up at her “I’m not part of a flock. I was born outside of one.”

If she was to ask more about the harpies his knowledge was limited to his father’s experience when living in a flock. Though it was not pleasant to his father Rave, he felt he was a bit biased on his own experiences living with the harpies. Griever’s long tail flicked “What are you exactly? If I may ask, you can choose not to answer of course.”

[Aim Log]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 pm

She raised a small brow as he mentioned he had nowhere to live either. Not that she was bothered by the fact that she didn’t however somewhere lingering further down in her she was curious. She was curious to know if he was content on such a life or did something merely felt as if something was missing in it. Others she had met always said that her life was sad, or at least it should have been. This was odd to her, why was it that living in no particular place meant that one’s own existences was sad?

As for not being a member of the flock, it was an abnormality to her. He was born outside of it meaning he would not carry their same beliefs, yet why would he puff his chest earlier? If he was not planning an attack to bring to the flock then why bother? This was confusing.

Yet what he asked next she did not understand, “What do you mean? What am I? I am a mare of course. Or was that not what you asked? “

[Aim Log]

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 pm
“I mean what breed are you? I have never seen a soquili with wings like yours.” He told her while looking at her small wings.

She looked unique to him and it made him curious about her. He wondered why she had nowhere to live. Griever knew better than to straight up ask someone a personal question. He would have to wait until he was told. He was a patient stallion since he was use to many not talking to him and when they did he would hang on any kind of word they would give him be it bad or good. Griever probably only had one friend and she was more of childhood acquaintance.

“I’m sorry that I put on a fighting stance. I was unsure if you were a threat or not.” He apologized sounding sincere.

[Aim Log]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:50 pm
“Oh, I am sorry I did not understand your question before. I am what others call a half breed, I am part suti and part angeni.” She replied as she moved her small wings, they looked more like a baby dragon suti than a full grown mare.. She was not sure why this was, It was not as if her parents could tell her, they did not exist. The spirits said that she was unwanted, abandoned but Keres was not sure if she believed in such words.

“No you were not in any wrong. I merely thought you were a member of the flock by such a stance being a warrior. However, t is not a surprise one finds me as a threat. “ Keres replied as she tucked her wings close to her side.

[Aim Log]

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm
That was an interesting combo he thought to himself. He’s met a half suti before on one of his travels and she seemed nice. There was only one angeni he knew of and she was not all that friendly a bit uptight and kept to herself. Griever gave a light nod causing his feathery mane to shake “I know how that feels. Not only am I half harpy but these oddities always bring unwanted attention.” He said while looking down at his large golden talons.

He looked back up at her and gave a light smile “I’m Griever by the way.” He chose to introduce himself. He was unsure if she would care or even give him, her name he just felt the need to be give it. When usually he would not until he trusted the soquili first.

[Aim Log]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm
“Oddities?” She replied as she looked at him again with a rather confused expression on her face, to her his talons seemed rather normal. Was there something strange about having talons? Or was it their color? That seemed rather strange to her for another to say. Yet if he said it then it must be true in some way or another and she would have to understand it.

Griever, it was one of the first few names she could be able to remember. Not even the two spirits that lingered around her even gave them their names. Though part of it was that they did not remember them fully, or maybe it was they chose not to tell someone who was still lingering in the living.

“I am called Nereza Keres, or at least is was the name given to me.”

[Aim Log]

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm
“My talons are oversized and well I have these spines.” His head tilted back towards the pointy things along his backside and legs. He was surprised she didn’t notice them or found them unusual, even his ears were quite different from the usual soq. Then again perhaps she never came across a harpy before? Even his father and mother was only just half harpy so he himself never met a pure harpy.

He smiled “Nereza Keres, that’s a nice name. I’ll remember that.”

Griever looked up at the moon a bit and closed his eyes “My brother and I were cursed with a twisted appearance. He however looks a bit more on the sweet side compared to myself.” His eyes hardened a little as a wave of jealousy crossed him for just a moment. He loved his brother but he always wished he looked more appealing like him.

[Aim Log]

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces