Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Odd Markings, Odd Introductions... (Evangeline x Anan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:03 pm

User Image

It was dark, it was gloomy... And the only thing that seemed to emit a pinch of light in this crazy forest was Anans white pelt and features. A confused look loomed over his face. He looked left, right, then left again. Hmmmmm. This traveling in the forest thing wasn't as easy as his friend said it was. Especially in the dark... He was lost. He just didn't have as good a sense of nature and direction as Nana did. Or maybe she told him it was easy just to play a cruel trick. However, some things are just easier for some then others. But Anan was not amused. Instead, he was annoyed. Lost, in the dark, who wanted that?

Continuing on his way... On his way to somewhere. He heard a noise. It sounded like dripping water. Water? A drink, that sounded good. He had been walking for who knows how long. A drink of water would be nice. He continued to follow the sound, and as it got louder he began to trot a little more happily. This drink of water would probably be the highlight of his night. Maybe not only his night if he couldn't find a way out of here. Making his way through a few bushes, there it was. A small little pond in the middle of nowhere. With white sparkling flowers outlining the edge of said pond. A big smile emerged from Anans face. It was a nice scenery change from all the darkness that was around him only just a minute ago.

Quenching his thirst he looked out into the complete darkness in front of him. Letting out a sigh he flopped on his stomach. "I give up..." He would find his way out later. It was time for a break.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image

Wandering around in the middle of the forest in the middle of the night probably wasn't the best idea,but Evangeline wasn't going to sit in her usual spot all night. She wanted to walk around and see what it was like during the night time,not usually seeing it made her wonder what happened in the middle of the night.Murders? Hunts? What happened in the night that they couldn't see during the day?That's what Eva would like to know,it made her curious.

The only problem with being out in the dark was being alone.Something tragic could happen to you and no one would be around to save you. Eva didn't mind that too much since she didn't have anyone to really go back to. Walking up to some bushes she took some berries off it.They were tasty and juicy,Eva liked eating some fruit from time to time.

FlamingStar-Sama

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Lying there just staring at the water before him, Anan let out another sigh. He had given up trying to find a way out of the forest, but he was still wide awake. Who knew when he'd be able to fall asleep. Especially being in a place he'd never been before. What if he was in someone's territory and they attacked him while he was sleeping? That wouldn't be good now would it? Anan wouldn't be able to defend himself if he was sleeping. So, it were better to wait it out until he felt no one would sneak up on him. It was a good idea, you never knew who could be lurking in the dark.

But there was a problem with waiting until he felt it was safe to rest... How would he pass the time? He didn't really have any way to do that unless he was so lucky to have another Soq pass by to have a conversation with. And then, as if lucky was by Anans side all night, he heard something. It sounded like something rustling in some near by bushes. Without even thinking who or what it might be he jumped up and headed towards the noise. He was just hoping it was someone he'd be able to talk to.

Peeking over some bushes he noticed what seemed to be another white Soq. He couldn't quite get a clear view thought, soooo. "Um. Hello!" He somewhat shouted.

-MoomoolatteCha-

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:03 pm
While munching quietly on some berries she was watching some butterflies playing around near some flowers.Eva was so focused on the butterflies she almost didn't hear the males voice.Peering around to see who was around she blinked once and spoke softly."Hello."Though he probably wouldn't hear her because she was so quiet,she didn't like yelling either.Eva was too quiet for her own good. It wouldn't help in one of those times when she needed help.She would rather have something happen to her then someone trying to risk their lives trying to save her.

"What are you doing?" She said back to the stallion.Wondering why he was alone,Eva turned to face him.Maybe that would help her hear him better.She didn't notice but she had a purple muzzle and neck,it almost made her look like she was bleeding and someone smooshed berries all over her to make it look like a freak accident.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Anan walked a little closer to hear the mare a little better. And with doing so he noticed her markings. Which didn't quite look like markings. It looked like she had been in some crazy accident. But then he realize that it made patterns and wasn't spewing down her. So, it had to be a pattern. Just like his eye markings which others frequently mistook for real. But hey, it ran in the family.

With the question asked, he looked around. "It seems that I got lost." He smiled, looking to the floor a bit embarrassed. Looking back up at the mare he noticed something. There was something that didn't seem to belong. The purple on her muzzle just looked off. Then looking down in front of her he noticed the berries. Letting out a little chuckle he looked back up at the quiet girl. "Umm, you have a little something on your..." He looked at her muzzle, he didn't want to embarrass her, but he also didn't want her to walk around not knowing it was there. He also couldn't help but laugh either.

-MoomoolatteCha-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:54 am
FlamingStar-Sama
Sorry for the super late reply,I've been so tired from work. XD;

"You are lost?" She looked around them and looked back to the stallion.His markings didn't really look out of place,they looked even to him,unlike her own.She just didn't like how everyone came running to her as if she were bleeding like hell from her face. Eva went a little quiet as she began to think of all the things people have called her and how they reacted towards her when they seen her.Some of the things weren't very nice at all and the others just ran away from her.There have been a select few stallions that didn't run away in horror.

"What?" She looked down at her muzzle the best she could,her eyes went a little cross eyed."Oh...My muzzle..."Eva looked around for a small puddle of water and started washing it off her face."I'm sorry,I must've looked so silly."

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:09 am

"Yes! I decided to take a break because I couldn't find my way outta here." He continued. Maybe the next time he decided to travel in the dark he would bring some company. That way he would have some help finding a way out. But he hadn't thought about that after what his friend said. But considering his friend was a bit different then he, he should've thought about that in the first place. However, sometimes his father took over a little more then wanted.

"No need to apologize." Anan said, only to realize maybe he had been a little too blunt. Not that he was trying to embarrass her, but he just figured she probably wouldn't want to talk around not knowing there were berries stuck to her muzzle. I suppose maybe he was the one that needed to apologize. "I'm sorry for being so blunt. Just thought you would like to know." He nodded, not quite paying much attention to her appearance anymore. Now he was just happy to have some company.

-MoomoolatteCha-
No worries. C:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 am
FlamingStar-Sama

Eva listened to the stallion and just stared off into the distance. She was a listener but not much of a talker. Maybe that was the downside of her when she was around others and when they needed her advice the most. Sadly,Eva didn't have much to say too often,she actually hated talking. Very anti-social at that.

"I still looked silly." If she could laugh she probably would've,but Eva just kept the emotions inside.Not knowing why he apologized,she shook her head slowly."You don't need to be." Looking down at her muzzle,she seen some traces of the berries left upon her muzzle,but at least it was one huge red and purple blob.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:54 pm

It seemed as though the conversation with this mare was going in a downward spiral. Anan wasn't too sure where to take it, he didn't want to lose his company. As he rarely ever got any. So thinking of something to keep things going, he realized something. He hadn't even introduced himself to the lovely lady. How rude of him. "Oh! I hadn't yet introduced myself! My name is Anan. Nice to meet you." He bowed gracefully.

That kind of kept the conversation going. But it would only go down a dead end if he didn't add something else to keep her interested. Then again he realized something. She knew what he was doing in the middle of the woods. He was lost. And all he knew she was doing out here was eating some berries. But why out so late at night? Why not ask? "So, what are you doing out here so late?" He asked, trying to keep them interacting.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff