Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alan Rikery
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Zyanya gets white t-shirt that proudly states "You WISH you were this hardcore".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:39 pm
Zyanya and the SS:

Christmas was something she wasn't enjoying particularly much. Perhaps it was all the friendly cheer that was annoying her. Sitting on the couch she couldn't help but be distracted by the bright lights that adorned the Christmas tree.

There was a secret Santa present under the tree with her name on it, she looked at it after a moment wondering if she should just get it over with and unwrap the damn thing. Christmas was the next day ayway, and the present was small...so she doubted very much it would be missed if she opened it now.

Her extra legs slide forward and awkwardly tried to pick up the parcel. and Finally she had to snatch it with her fingers else risk it dropping and making a lot of noise. Now clutching the box to her chest she peered at it and couldn't help but give it a gentle shake. Curiosity was always her downfall as she then ripped the wrapping paper off and stared at the box a moment longer before opening it.

It was clothes. Well a shirt anyway. Pulling it out she unfolded it and held it out in front of herself to see what it looked like. Though..it was the words on the shirt that caught her attention. She..gave a smirk and then a laugh. Whomever was her secret Santa must either know her well or just gotten lucky. With a snicker she stood up and quickly took her own shirt off and put the new one on. It was a bit small, but that suited her just fine.

Perhaps this christmas thing wasn't so bad after all...

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:26 pm
What happened to my little girl?

I have to say... I am unsure of what to do for my little girl. She is growing up faster than I like but in more ways than one, if you know what I mean. . .

Her attitude is terrible and I am not sure I like her relationship with her boyfriend Ter. I guess...he is a good boy, though he tends to encourage her flirtatious behavior. They have both gotten in trouble together, and they have faught a couple of times as well. Honestly, I don't think their relationship is a healthy one I have to admit....but she only gets mad if i bring up the subject and tells me basically to stay out of her business.

I know they say a relationship is healthy if you fight...but all they do it makeup make snide remarks and fight. Either with each other or venting on others. Least I havn't had the police show up with her. Yet...

I've noticed lately that the door to her room is always a closed; it is like there is some barrier that is stopping me from being able to go in there. I am afriad of what I may find on the other side. I am guessing clothes everywhere...and makeup.....It hurts my brain just thinking about it.

I do love her of course it is just hard when all you ever get as replies is a grunt or a back lash of swear words if I touch on a subject she doesn't particularly enjoy speaking about.

Perhaps..it is just hormones? I don't recal Chath ever going through this...then again Chath is much more well behaved than Zyanya is...maybe it is more due to her DNA. It could be I am not sure. Were all mantis's this violent? Were they not often thought of being very calm and serene?

Her dragon at least is well behaved. Hinder is a good dragon, never gets in trouble I tend to spoil him. At least he had learned to not get in the black dragons way.

I am hoping deep down that Zyanya is just going through a stage. She keeps getting more peircings as if it was some sort of competition with her boyfriend and the goth makeup tends to make her look like a ghost.

Maybe as she gets older she will get better. I certianly hope she doesn't get worse..

[Data Logs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff