Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Tsetsiliya's Silo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

______________________ ONE __ The Letter ____s o l o

______________________ TWO __ Sweet Conversation ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ THREE __ Seal Search Exam with Prof. Cadmus ____e x a m

______________________ FOUR __ The Unsent Letters: A Summer Solo Collection ____s o l o

______________________ FIVE __ Trying Again ____s o l o

______________________ SIX __ Student Council Elections ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ SEVEN __ Paranormal Post Meet & Greet ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ EIGHT __ The Haunted House ____m e t a

______________________ NINE __ Returning to Normal ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ TEN __ Skeletons in the Closet ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ ELEVEN __ Off We Go Adventuring ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ TWELVE __ Shall We Dance? ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ THIRTEEN __ Frisbee? ____r o l e p l a y

______________________ FOURTEEN __ A Flower for your Thoughts? ____r o l e p l a y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

____The Letter____

In which Tsetsiliya puts together a letter of thanks for a certain newly-crowned Pumpkin King.

User Image

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 am
User Image

____Sweet Conversation____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya gets to know a familiar face over conversation and skinnamon rolls.

Sweet Conversation
The smell of sweet spices and sugar tickled Tsetsiliya's nose as she walked slowly through the school courtyards. The paper bag crinkled against her as she tightened her grip, not wanting it to cave and having treats go spilling all over the lawn. Despite her resoundingly full stomach (her stroll around the grounds had more than one purpose - one being for the exercise), the smell drew her eye and she once again looked into the bag at the sticky, sugar-coated rolls.

What in Halloween was she going to do with all of these skinnamon rolls?

Not that she certainly didn't appreciate her grandmother's enthusiasm. The massive scare package bearing her home address for the return had come as a wonderful surprise; Grandma Nadya could truly be an amazing ghoul once she put the sauce away. Tsetsiliya had plans for the two sunflowers that had been sent. The encouraging note that had come with it was taped in a place of honor on her boudoir (so she could stay oriented when at her lowest). The only expected portion of her package was tucked in a small box in her desk drawer, waiting for the right moment to be presented, which left the issue of the treats. She had already enjoyed the eyebread and a small portion of the skinnamon rolls, but she thought it such a shame to eat them all by herself.

So here she was, walking through the school courtyards on this lovely autumn day, hoping that she might run into a familiar face (if not, she contemplated dropping it with Ren, as she already had plans to go see him anyway.. or perhaps West as an apology for ditching him at the dance all that time ago). As much as she enjoyed the delicious treats, she wasn't sure she could eat much more of them without gaining a ridiculous amount of weight (not that she ever had to worry about weight gain before, but it was better to be safe than sorry).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

____Seal Search Exam with Prof. Cadmus____
To be addressed here

Letter from Prof. Cadmus
Dear Student,

It would seem that it has been brought to my attention that you have successfully passed my final. I am sorry I was not there to administer the test myself, it was brought unto my attention that a band of students trampled most all of the plants in my greenhouse. As a result I had my assistant aid me with my exam. As promised you shall be receiving an award for passing my exam.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is my Pin as a reward. I do hope you enjoyed my exam, and hope to see you again in my classes after the summer break.

P. Cadmus

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

____The Unsent Letters: A Summer Solo Collection____
To be addressed here

To fill in the gap of the summer break.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

____Trying Again____

In which Tsetsiliya returns to the school with a fresh perspective.. perhaps.

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

____Student Council Elections____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya makes sure her voice is heard and her vote is counted!

Student Council Elections
Oh Jack.. she was not good at this kind of thing.

Decisions like this always made Tsetsiliya antsy. There were so many good choices! But who to pick? She spent a good amount of time perusing the booths, going over the speeches in her head. Many had raised fair questions and concerns, but really, it all boiled down to who would get the job done. That was the practical answer.

She kept that in mind as she wrote down her votes, placing the ballot into the box when she finished.

Who would get the job done? Only time would tell.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

____Paranormal Post Meet & Greet____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya attends her ( first! ) official club meeting and makes friends with a ghoul not so different from herself.

Paranormal Post Meet & Greet
The noises issuing from the room almost made Tsetsiliya turn back.

Almost.

But no, she was not going to let that put a damper on her attempt to join this club. After all, it was the first club she had joined! If she were to run away now, what would that say about her? As a demoness, her pride was on the line. But also as a (hopefully) budding journalist, she had to present a professional image. She needed the help with her people skills, and if this was the way, then she would take it. The two ghouls she had seen preceding her had already entered, so she couldn't just leave when the meeting had clearly already started! Taking a moment to gather herself, she straightened her clothing and pushed the door open a little wider.

"H-Hello?" she called, peeking around the door cautiously. The ghoul she had followed down the hall, as well as a familiar face (from the Spin the Bottle party, perhaps?) and another (likely the "Pepin" who was mentioned on the flier as the head of the club?) came to her attention as she entered and she smiled in what she hoped wasn't a nervous-seeming smile. "I-I am Tsetsiliya! This is.. this is the student newspaper meeting, yes?"

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

____The Haunted House____
To be addressed in several parts: I, II

In which Tsetsiliya proves indecisive and during which 6 growth points are gained.

THE HAUNTED HOUSE: The Arrival
The Magic Busters

Customs left Tsetsiliya feeling especially anxious. Luckily for her, her pack had not yielded much that needed to be confiscated.. although she was now minus one bag of skinnamon rolls. But the loss of her favorite snacks was not what made her feel on edge. The fact that she was in the human world for the very first time was what made her feel so jittery. Customs only reinforced that feeling that she was actually here. She saw many familiar faces, one of which was Ren's, whom she made a tentative wave towards (while the guilt stabbed her briefly - why hadn't she gone to visit him one-on-one yet?), and with a resolute nod moved on through the crowd. Luckily she managed to pick out Taryn's bright complexion amongst the crowdgoers, and sped up her pace. Oh, she was so glad somebody had thought of these uniforms - moving quickly was easier in this jumpsuit rather than her normal skirt.

"H-Hello everyone!" she piped nervously, slowing as she approached the group. Poor Taryn looked a bit flustered, so she tried to give her friend a smile. "It is good to be seeing you again Colette, Taryn.. I am not thinking we are meeting yet, yes?" She turned her gaze towards the one unfamiliar face, Johan (whose introduction she had just caught the tail end of), and held out a tentative hand. "I am Tsetsiliya.. b-but you are welcome to call me something shorter if you are wishing." It was good that at least four of them were together, but where in Halloween was Joachim? His absence was starting to make her anxious.. they must have everyone! Safety in numbers!

Oh, how that phrase dredged up bittersweet memories from the last field trip.

With a quiet glance towards Colette, she swallowed and tried to steel her nerves inwardly. She was the second Knob here, and while there was no question that Colette was the more capable fighter and likely much more confident, the ghoul felt she had to set an example. And by Jack, she had promised herself after the last fiasco of a field trip that she would handle herself properly. Taryn and Joachim she both knew were only first years, and she felt a certain fondness for the equally-nervous ghoul. She couldn't very well let her new friends get hurt, could she? The answer was obvious - it was her obligation as an upperclassman!

THE ISLAND: The Magic Busters
The first thing Tsetsiliya felt was a terrible dizzy spell, and no matter how often she blinked her eyes, she couldn't see. So this must have been what Professor Red was talking about. Hands out in front of her, the darkness suddenly ended and she stumbled out into the open, nearly making a grand fall if her feet had not quickly scrambled to keep her upright. Shaking her head, the hood fell to her shoulders and she blinked several times, still reeling from the exit. Around her, she could hear familiar voices - her teammates.

"H-Hello?" she called with a hand out, still waiting for her eyes to fully adjust. Her palm rested against the door she had just come through.. but.. wait.. it patted the surface a few more times, and a brief panic fluttered in her chest. Her eyes finished adjusting at last, and both hands flew to the door, feeling along its now stony surface, looking for the knob, the cracks, anything.

None. Tsetsiliya pursed her lips and turned towards the room. She spied Colette, Taryn, and Johan a short distance away, but that was not what caught her attention. Joachim, floating in his blue forcefield across the way, was also not what caught her attention.

It was the stagnant water that made her heart drop clear into her stomach. Her hands began to tremble and she cinched them together, forcing her thoughts towards her teammates. Must be brave, must be brave!

"J-Joachim!" She called to the boil, and it seemed just in time - Joachim was awakening, calling back to them. This action brought a small smile to her face, and strengthened her resolve a little. She shakily turned towards the others. "W-we are.. crossing, yes?" Not that she seemed very eager to do so, but.. but her teammate, an underclassman, was in danger! What kind of Knob would she be if she didn't do anything? "I-I mean.. we must! B-Because.. because Joachim.." She gestured helplessly, arms falling limp at her sides. "The.. the rocks perhaps.. ? If we are.. being careful.. " The sight of the river filled her with dread. Never had she felt the absence of swimming lessons so keenly as she did now, and the tremble would not leave her voice.

She was doing a horrid job at this "being brave" thing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

____Returning to Normal____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya's plant-hunting adventures turn up a boil with a similar interest in video games.

Returning to Normal
The atmosphere around the school didn't escape Tsetsiliya's notice. The happenings of the field trip hung heavily around campus, and the ghoul almost felt ashamed that she was not as.. for lack of a better word, traumatized as some of her peers. It could be because much of her memory from meeting the fu dog spirits with her team until she had arrived back home was a haze (she vaguely remembered some round, ghost-like things), but nonetheless she did not know what to do other than make herself available should anyone need her. The field trip before this had left her in such a state; it was only right that she offer comfort to those who needed a friend.

... Not that anybody had come calling for her help, however. So really, that just left her with open afternoons where she was left to her own devices. Today being such a day, she headed out with the basket tucked into the crook of her arm and the notion to get herself some new plants. This time her celestial wolf Casimir accompanied her; the poor thing had not been out on a nice walk in a while. The wolf's enthusiasm was apparent, and it romped ahead of her happily. The ghoul smiled and stifled a giggle - good Jack did it feel good to smile when everything had been so gloomy. However, Casimir's ears perked and he suddenly shifted directions, heading towards a large expanse of grass.

"Casimir?" Tsetsiliya called, and when the wolf did not return right away, the ghoul picked up the pace and jogged to catch up. It was as she approached that she noticed another presence near her wolf - oh my, a boil was lying down here! "O-Oh! I am very sorry. I hope he is not startling you!" The ghoul blushed as she made it to Casimir, resting a small palm on his head. The wolf, for his part, ignored his owner's apprehension and instead watched the boil's minipets with interest, tail wagging behind him.

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

____Skeletons in the Closet____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya does her duty as a reporter and investigates what really happened with Professor Red.

Skeletons in the Closet
The topic of the field trip and Red's "retirement" was something that Tsetsiliya had avoided entirely during the days they had all returned. Unlike her fellows, much of the events of the trip were somewhat of a blur - her indecision had rendered her useless to others and everything following had gone so fast. If anything, she had felt something akin to shame.. much like the previous field trip. When she had been approached about this opportunity by her editor-in-chief, it seemed like a way to perhaps do something now when she should have before. And really, just by gauging the general student body's reaction to the Closing Ceremonies of the field trip, there was a distinct undercurrent of disbelief in what had been said - Tsetsiliya could at least pick up on that much.

Armed with a pencil and notepad, she moved into the room behind a boil and ghoul (the ghoul she recognized from the Paranormal Post meeting). Her eyes fell upon the boogeyman, and her fingers tightened anxiously around the edge of the notepad. When he had begun asking questions, her stomach flip-flopped nervously, and she gave a confused look towards her two fellows. None of the others spoke, and she did not speak either, afraid of displeasing their guest so early on. It seemed wrong to answer him with a blank stare and silence, but Pepin was likely the one who had what he was looking for.

What was he looking for, anyway? Pepin had not mentioned this. Hopefully their leader would arrive soon; for now, Tsetsiliya did not know what to say or which direction to head in with conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

____Off We Go Adventuring____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya runs into a rather interesting reaper boil.. almost quite literally.

Off We Go Adventuring
With the weather being fairly warm outside, Tsetsiliya felt confident that today was the day. She'd been eager to do a little more than walking for a while, and what with a meeting time still being set up for the Track Team, she decided to take things into her own hands. Granted, it was quite a challenge to find something in her closet that didn't fall into the range of her formal poludnica wear, the scattered ballgown or prom dress, or the odd ensembles her mother liked to put together - none of which were very suitable for a nice run skirting the forest. It took some picking through, but she finally found an airy skirt, lighter boots, and a blouse, which was the best she could do under these circumstances (good Jack, did she ever need a trip to the maul).

Clothing dawned, she cinched an orange sash around her waist (out of habit) and put on her heirloom chain belt (also out of habit), then hesitated momentarily. The basket that normally carried obtained plant samples sat on the table by the door, and when her gaze strayed towards it, she picked that up as well and headed out. If she were going to skirt the property, then why not bring something back for her troubles?

Tsetsiliya descended the front steps of the demon dorms and took a deep breath. The air was crisp as always, but not too cold today. With a satisfied smile, she started jogging down the path. Oh Jack, it felt good to run again!

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

____Shall We Dance?____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya and a chupacabra master the unruly mistress called dance.. and is somehow coerced into auditioning for the school play.

Shall We Dance?
Tsetsiliya had seen the signs. She had heard the general buzz as she passed students in the halls about it. Another school play was in the works - this time, one that required dancing.

Oh sure, the poludnica knew how to dance. Years of deghoultant balls and her parents putting her through those Jack-awful lessons with her cousin Pawel saw to that much. It did not matter anyway, as she was not a very good dancer (at least she thought she wasn't). It also didn't matter since she was aiming to stay away from the play this time. Her embarrassment at tryouts last year were proof enough that her place was not on the stage.

Still, her eye would linger on the posters as she passed, and she would think wistfully, "Perhaps.." but no. The ghoul needed to quit while she was ahead - an actress this poludnica did not make. The same could be said of today, as she made her way down the hall and into the quad. Her pale gaze lingered on the poster, but she shook it off and headed for the grassy quad. Perhaps some fresh air would do her some good to get those silly notions out of her head.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

____Frisbee?____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya and Casimir encounter a stray gimblewolf in a tree .. and all decide to play frisbee.

Frisbee?
Tsetsiliya rubbed her hands together as she walked along the path connecting the dorms, her celestial wolf Casimir at her side. He had been a constant companion on her adventuring as of late, and to the poludnica that was really little surprise. During the summer, he had romped through her family's grain fields and chased the crows to his heart's content - something told her that he did not much like returning to his confinement in her dorm room whenever she was out. She scratched him behind the ears happily, but rather than turn around and lick her hand (as he was apt to do), his ears perked up and he stiffened.. before taking off.

"Casimir.. !" the ghoul cried, and promptly made chase. The wolf whined as he neared the nearest dorm - the monster dorms - and slowed as he approached a tall, shady tree just in front of the building. He sat down and reared his head up, continuing his low whine. Tsetsiliya caught up to him and also inclined her head back.. only to see a boil making his way up the tree. Good Jack, he was a good way up there! Hopefully he didn't fall!

"E-Excuse me!" She called. "Are you needing any help? Or.." She didn't really see how she could help him from so far up, but it was best to offer.

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

____A Flower for your Thoughts?____
To be addressed here

In which Tsetsiliya dispenses some botanical advice to a friendly muscle man, and gains a friend.

A Flower for your Thoughts?
Plant Collection Day had come again, and Tsetsiliya hummed as she walked down her normal avenues of collection. Truthfully, Plant Collection Day had been getting a little dull as of late. She'd had that one spurt of luck while escorting Mort around campus, but other than that, the pool of new discoveries had been dry. Perhaps that was because she stayed on her normal path, deviating only but a little each time. Maybe it was time to shake things up.

She eyed the forest just a short ways ahead and frowned. The last time she had truly wandered into the forest, she and Jericho had woken up in the care of Nurse Cricket, but she liked to think she was a little smarter than that, this time.

Perhaps the forest was what she needed after all. She was a Knob now, surely she could handle it!

.. Or maybe not. She gripped her collection basket anxiously. Perhaps she'd just decide when she got to the mouth of the forest. Yes, that seemed like a pretty solid plan. It was one that would likely end with her standing there, gaping at the forest like an idiot and quivering nervously before going home, but it was something to work with!

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff