Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --[ Raevan Journals ]--
._Storei's Raevan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Storei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:45 pm
[[An unplanned meeting at the graveyard beckons forth unforgotten memories at Requiem in Memorandum. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:49 pm
[[Isi runs into his big brother and a couple friends with his new frei, Eiry, during Accidental Agreements.]]  

Storei

Storei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:51 pm
[[What happened while the rest of the family went to pick up Eiry is finally revealed in the Adventures of Beauregard: Episode I!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
"Eirdirsceol!"

Startled, the minty frei glanced up in curious nervousness. When Isi used his full name, he either was going to state something nice and adoring about Eiry or he was going to scold him. It was one or the other, the flip of a coin, heads or tails, when Isi used his full name. Eiry immediately widened his red eyes and braced himself, giving a quirky smile of innocence as he turned around with the beat of his wispy wings to face his keeper.

Isi was standing behind him, his arms clasped by his crutches and his grey eyes calculating and adult-like. Giving a sigh (Eiry immediately knew that he had done something wrong), Isi shifted his position and asked pointedly,"When was the last time you watered my garden?"

Eiry knitted his brows and he shrunk a bit from his keeper, saying softly, "Seven suns ago..." He bowed his head and cast a guilty glance to the side. The plants that Isi had put him in charge of taking care of were slowly wilting away. They were struggling to live but the soil around them was dry and their fronds were curling up with death.

"Why aren't you taking care of them?" Isi asked, exasperated and confused, "I thought you liked plants."

Eiry returned his ruby gaze to Isi and he scratched his cheek like he always did when searching for an answer or when he was in trouble, "Because I'm hungry..."

Isi blinked, suddenly remembering. He didn't know what to feed his charge! Gasping, the boy looked horrified. He hadn't fed Eiry once since he had come to live in his home! He had no clue what the minty raevan ate. He certainly couldn't eat real food, not yet. He had to actually have a stomach and whatnot before then. Right now he was only a floating torso. Confused and now feeling very guilty and worried, Isi asked weakly, "Oh, faerie fire, I'm so sorry, Eiry! What is it that you eat? Do you know? Did Dr. Kyou or any one else show you what you can eat?"

Eiry wibble-wobbled thoughtfully and he gave a sigh of relief. No scolding today! Floating closer to Isi, Eiry laid himself on the boy's shoulder and pressed his cheek to his shoulder, "I eat death." he said simply.

Isi blanched. Eat death? "What do you mean by that, Eiry?" The cripple boy looked taken aback. His cute little innocent toddler-minded minty green frei eats death? Out of all things...How could that happen? Well...Eiry is of a willowisp soul and an unwithering leaf essence, Isi thought, maybe the combined ghost and 'undying' of the essence called for death to be the raevan's nutrition? Isi's mind wandered further and he winced as he began to think of disturbing images. He was sure it wouldn't get that far.

"The plants. When they die, I can feed off their death, I can, I do. Then they come back! And they're okay. They are. When I eat they get green and live again," said Eiry as he spoke into the boy's shoulder.

"Well..." Isi thought for a moment, "I can't have you killing my garden...We'll have to find you somewhere else to eat. Let's see...Well, there's Deadwood Park. I'm sure we can find dead plants there for you."

Eiry nodded his head into the boy's shoulder.

Isi smiled tiredly and he reached up to rub in between Eiry's wispy wings, "We'll go there now, then. After we water these poor starving plants of mine."  

Storei

Storei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:10 pm
[[Eiry meets his opposite and perhaps new friend when he visits his new feeding grounds at Deadwood Park]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:00 am
Eirdirsceol looked up warily, furrowing his brows and leaning up from watering Isi's plants. He thought he heard something. It sounded like a dull explosion very far away. Worried, he hugged his plastic watering pot to his chest and straightened up from the ground. In the distance over the fields and trees and just on the horizon, Eiry could see the faint wisps of smoke.

"Uncle?" he asked warily.

"Yeah?" Isi was nearby, weeding the garden from where he sat. He looked up too, making a face at the weird sound he had just heard.

"Did you hear that? Sounded big, it did."

Isi scrunched his nose in thought, "Yeah, yeah, I did. I thought I heard something too. Do you see anything?"

"Smoke."

"Smoke? From where?"

Eiry lifted up a slender arm and pointed in the Lab's direction. He looked back down at Isi with his red eyes and said worriedly, "From The White Man's place"

Isi startled and he dropped his handful of weeds. Picking up his crutches he quickly fumbled to his feet and leaned up for a better look. It was true. there was smoke coming from the directin of the Labs! Had there been a malfunction? Was everyone safe? What happened?

"Is that supposed to happen every 13th of Friday?" asked Eiry as he floated nearer to Isi.

The crippled boy shook his head and gaped at the smoke rising into the sky, "No...This isn't normal at all."

"Then it must be special!" piped Eiry, throwing his arms out to either side of him in excitement. "Running" out into the tall grass and spinning himself in circles, Eiry swooshed his watering can in the air and laughed aloud. As the water splashed all over the place, the mischievious minty frei hooted wildly, "HAPPY FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL DAY!"  

Storei

Storei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:39 pm
Isi carefully picked up his legs and set them on the coffee table in front of him. Reaching to the side, he picked up his notebook and a fat biology book and set it snugly into his lap. Searching for his pencil, Isi rolled his eyes when he realized that he left the pen on the coffee table. Instead of destroying his new position of comfort, Isi cast his eyes around for Eiry, who was amusing himself with a cardboard box.

"Hey, Eiry?" Isi asked, tapping his hand against his book, "Could you get me my pen? It's right there on the table."

Eiry glanced up with an amused smile on his face and he put down his copper lantern. He had found the lantern in the attic while Isi was searching for another art easel for the artists in the household and now he never let it leave his sight. Floating up and out of the box, Eiry nodded his head and grabbed the pen.

"Here go, Uncle," said Eiry. Unfortunately for Isi, the boy didn't catch the mischievous glint in the raevan's ruby eyes.

"Thanks, little one," Isi said as he set the pen to paper. As soon as it touched, the pen belched forth a contemporary artistic blotch of black ink all over. Twisting his mouth into a frown, Isi raised his brows at Eiry who floated nearby, innocently smiling at Isi. "Thanks a lot. Now give me back my real pen."

Eiry gave a creepy childlike laugh and handed back the real pen he had hidden in his sleeve. Where he had got the fake pen, Isi would never know, but to Eiry, it was only the success of the prank that was important.

Putting the prank pen aside, Isi raised his brows at his charge and asked him meaningfully, "Why don't you do something productive in that box of yours? Like read a book or something? Learn?"

"Learn?" echoed the raevan.

"Yeah, like read a book and learn how to speak better and know how to do things," Isi explained, trying to use the simplest terms he could manage in order to get through the shield of innocence that surrounded his raevan. Looking to the side, he searched the couch for the other boks he brought down with him and he picked one up for the raevan. He had to get Eiry entertained with something that would keep him quiet for the next two or so hours. So a book would be the perfect choice, not only would it entertain him, but it would teach him as well. "Like this one. I'm sure you've seen books before...But this one will teach you a lot."

"What is it?" inquired Eiry. He floated closer and took the book from his owner. He turned it over in his hands, inspecting it quietly and curiously.

"It's Edgar Allen Poe's Complete Tales and Poems. I think it'll be right up your alley," Isi said with a grin as he settled down into the harrowing work of his biology assignment, "Tell me at you think after you read some of it and remember to try and speak like it too. Just don't...rhyme all the time, alright?"

"Okay, Isi," Eiry murmured as he opened the book and floated back to his box. He settled down into the cardboard sanctuary and pulled his lantern in close so it rested in the nook of his arm. Then he began to read, his eyes wide as he absorbed knowledge.

Soon he lapsed into utter silence, overwhelmed by Poe's work.

"There we go..." Isi said, nodding his head at the silence, "Nice and quiet study time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:42 pm
[[On the pretext that they would catch photographic evidence of his kindred spirits, Eiry obliged to venture on a walk through the marsh. Unfortunately, Riv and Eiry ran into a terrible ghost and got hurt, but then Isi came to the rescue at the last moment in their Marsh Adventure]]  

Storei

Storei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:45 pm
THUMP.

Isi shot up in his bed. Inside the four walls of his bedroom, Isi found himself feeling more alone than he ever felt in his life. Squinting his eyes, he rubbed away with sticky strands of sleep and peered into the darkness surrounding his bedroom. He swore he had heard something. That's what woke him up, a loud thick sounding 'thump'. With a quick check up glance to the items on his walls and furniture, Isi made sure that none had been disturbed. There was not a single item out of place, and, thanks to Old Massi, Isi was organized and he could tell. Now, if the noise didn't come from his bedroom, then it must come from the hallway just outside his bedroom door.

Throwing his blankets off him, Isi quickly slid his arms into the straps of his crutches and he lifted himself off the bed. Then slowly, carefully, he hobbled as quietly as possible to the doorway where he opened the door and peered out into the hallway.

There, at the end, standing quite still, was a little boy.

"Fletcher?" Isi asked the darkness, slowly, feeling the quaver that shook one's voice whenever he encountered the paranormal. He had seen this ghost before several times, whenever something bad was about to happen. He had seen this ghost in his bedroom the night when Old Massi lost her marbles for good. Fletcher had been pointing up and then he pointed out the window. Over the next couple days, he had been tossed out the second floor window located right above his bedroom. "Fletcher, what is it?"

The lad gave a small smile before his mein melted away into a grave stare. Turning and pointing, he indicated the marsh outside.

Frowning, Isi hobbled forward and followed Fletcher's finger. "The marsh? What about it?"

However, when Isi turned back to Fletcher, the little ghost boy was gone.

Isi shook his head slightly. Well, whatever the boy was trying to warn him about had already happened, Isi thought as he hobbled his way back to his bedroom. Eiry and Riv had already been attacked by that ghost and he had taken care of it. Edgar wouldn't come around for a while now and if he did, he had more holy water stored up in the attic. Fletcher must've been late in predicting the event. Crawling back into bed, Isi placed his crutches by the side of his bed.

Fletcher must be late, he concluded.

...Unless... Edgar would come back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:51 pm
[[ Surprised by a cordial invitation to the birthday party of both Dr.Kyou and Chloe, Isi and Eiry head over to Julian's flat to celebrate. With so many people, who knows what kind of 'Surprises' can happen?]]  

Storei

Storei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:32 am
Paths Lead to People

-----------------------------------

.Eiry and Isi were walking through the city when suddenly they were intercepted by two other raevans and their owners! What will happen when Eiry finds himself subject to a puppy love crush and reunited with the owner who gave him his first kiss? Find out in Paths Lead to People.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:59 pm
The Little Ones

.Beau thought that he was going to be the only one in this household, but apparently ... He's not! There's a new addition in the household and Beau is no longer the only Little One here.

Storei

Storei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:04 pm
What Goes Bump in the Night

.What first started out to be a prank from Eiry, turned out to be the first domino of a series of events. It should have been a harmless joke, but who's that coming out of the marshes? What is it? What Goes Bump in the Night? Will Eiry and Riv be able to handle another encounter with their worst enemy?.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:08 pm
Summer Festival
The 2nd Year Anniversary of Lab 305!

.An entire year has passed since the beginnings of Isi's involvement with the Lab and ownership of Eirdirsceol. Now it's been two years since the Lab's opening! In order to help celebrate and raise funds for the reconstruction of Lab 305 (Way to go, Lazarus), Isi and Eiry will be manning the Merchandise booth. What sort of chaos will unfold here at the Summer Festival?.

Storei

Storei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:24 pm
Something This Way Comes

Eiry jerked up from the cardboard box in the living room. His eyes widened like budding roses in fast forward, and his pale seemingly-lifeless lips sucked into his mouth. Carefully, he closed his The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe, making sure that he marked the page so he didn't lose his spot in "The Tell-Tale Heart". Tucking the huge book into a corner of the box, Eiry slowly reached out of the box and picked up his lantern. Like a lighthouse, Eiry directed the beam towards the glass door at the back of the room where the foggy marsh lurked behind the tree house willow.

There was something there.

Eiry could feel it, he could sense it. He could hear the movements, sense the aura, and smell the new scent in the air. He could hear something else that sounded familiar, "...Much like the sound a watch makes when enveloped in cotton..." Eiry breathed in a raspy voice.

He waited for a moment. Eiry wanted to know if it was his own heart or another's...When he realized he didn't have a developed heart yet, or so Isi told him. It wasn't his heartbeat he was hearing. It was someone else's.

Eiry breathed in and shrieked! "ISI!! APHI! BROTHER!!"

--[ Raevan Journals ]--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas