Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Syaoran-Puu's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 am
User Image

Bat and Mist Jayden and Tsunami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

What have we here? Jayden and Terra Stryker

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 am
User Image

A slice of converstion Crown Cullen and Clara.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 am
User Image

Friendly Challenges Demon and Santeria

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 am
User Image

You're like me? Shalar and Kaia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

Up to no Good! Fusion and Luria

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 am
User Image

Seeing Stars Annabell Grace and Syn Norikous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:49 am
User Image

..... And Found. Maion and Karloff

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

Learning to heal Regulus and Shrivatsa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 am
Crown Cullen and Orion

*blushes* Meet my Brother Eden, Crown and Orion.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 am
Sofiel and Demon

Stuck with no place to go.... (Sofiel and Demon)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 am
User Image

In thread RP between Demon, Arihman, Santeria and
Morana

Title: The Growl of a Kalona

Ahriman:: *mauls the human that dared to attempt to cuddle with him* D<

Demon: *chuckles* Now that is my kind of Kalona!

Ahriman:: *snorts as he quickly sends a glare towards Demon*

Demon: *Flashes his extended fangs* Look at me like that all you want.... *rolls his eyes* I have two sisters, and I am sure their bite is worst than yours.

Santeria. /Purrs softly from her hiding spot in the shadows. "D'aw. Did Fangsss find a mute friend he can be the big bad kalona with? I'm sssoooo proud~"

Demon: *glowers at San before rolling his eyes and relaxing slightly* Perhaps.... though I thought that was more your thing, sexy!

Ahriman:: *chuckles almost madly before shaking his head* Quick to judge, I see. *snaps at the stallion, his fangs making a loud clicking sound as his jaw slammed shut* I'm sure I could murder your siblings without breaking a sweat.

Demon: *Smiles at Ahriman* You are welcome to. I have no feelings for them. *Not entirely true since he did have a stronger connection to Fathon, but it mattered not to him what happened to them..... he starts to sway his demonic tail from side to side in slight frustration*

Santeria. /Rolling her eyes as she started to get up slowly, her front hooves reaching out as her bottom lifted to give her that cat like stretch. "One I'm not mute in the leassst bit. Two I'm not a man ssso you can't have a true kalona bromance with me. Sssilly Fangsss, my title isss the sssmart sssexy one who keepsss your asss out of too much trouble..." /Pausing for a moment she rolled her neck to the side as she came to a stand. "Courssse I caussse asss much trouble asss well, jussst to keep you on your toesss." /With a lazy glowing gaze she casted her pink eyes over to the bloody stallion Demon had been speaking with when he finally spoke. "Mm. Young and cocky, aren't cha flowersss? Both will be broken in due time if you keep playing with the big boysss."

Demon: *Turns back to San and flashes her a smile* Now now my dear.... you do not need to tell me about your bite. Him.... *he says nudging his head towards Ahriman* ...would be another case.

Ahriman:: *eyes the other stallion closely before shrugging his shoulders* If you say so... *smirks before flicking his spaded tail in a bored fashion before he glances over to the mare with a mischievous smirk* We shall see, I suppose.

Demon: *raises an eyebrow at Ahriman* Just a warning.... she bites.... *He grins, flashing his extended fangs again* ....and trust me I know!

Ahriman:: *glances over to Demon with a lifted brow* As do I and most other kalona...

Demon: *simply grins at the stallion* And don't you forget it.

Santeria. /Flashing her toothy feral grin right back at him to show that yes, indeed she did have quite the bite on her. "Of courssse not, after all if I did you'd regret it the minute you felt my fangsss in your rump again." /Tilting her head back over to Ahriman she could feel her lips popping as she looked over him. "Maaaaybe. If he isssn't a good little boy. Courssse he isss young, I would sssay not even out of hisss early adult yearsss. He hasssn't fully grown into that body and built up hisss musssclesss unlike hisss ego which hasss ssswelled by now. Ssseemsss sssadly he isss going the route of "I'm not going to sssay much and be all mysssteriousss." /Pouting softly her hooves gently stomped into the ground in annoyance. "It'sss jussst no fun that way! Can't even break him down yet!" /Full brat mode on!

Ahriman:: It is hard to forget something one grew up with. *shrugs* ... *lifts a brow at the mare before shaking his head* Don't act as though you know who I am, mare.

Demon: *Growls at Ahriman, not at all liking his attitude towards San* Learn some repect boy.... or I will beat it into you. *Flashes his fangs again, but this time in menace.* She doesn't need my protection but I would happily rip you a new one like you were nothing but a rabbit if you continue to treat her so. *Demon could be protective of San at times, even if they were nothing but nemesis's at time... she was still his and Demon was not one who took things that he considered his being mistreated.*

Santeria. /Lifting her tail she ran it along side Demon as she moved past him, in her own silent way trying to tell the far too hot headed stallion that it was okay. Happily trotting around the young stallion she made careful note to keep out of easy striking distance. "Aw, but sssee that isss where you are wrong. I have lived with, fought againssst, and trained under my hoof far too many young boysss like you not to know how they act. You may think you know it all and can fool everyone, but babe I've got all the cardsss in thisss game. I would lisssten up..." /Pausing for a moment she flicked out her long tail to brush against his bloody flank to get some of the blood off of him before bringing it up in a flash of a second to lick it off the tip of her tail with her snake like tongue. "You may even learn a thing or two."

Demon: *Growls softly as she 'strokes' him, even if it is a 'nice' gesture... but he remains silent.*

Ahriman:: *lifts a brow at Demon* I will give respect once you and the mare earn it. So far, I do not see any being worthy of my respect. *looks over to the mare and shakes his head* Each soul is different. You may pretend to know me all you wish, but truly you only know what you pretend to know about me. *pushes the mare's tail away from his rump using his own tail, refusing to allow anyone to touch him before growling lowly at his mother*

Morana:: *hisses lowly at Demon* Touch my son and I will beat you senseless....

Demon: *Raises an eyebrow to them* Hmmmm..... and does your son truely need you? *Licks his lips* My mother would rather I had died than need such... *he pauses and glares at her with his glowing eyes* ....motherly protection. *Demon believes that if a Kalona can not stand on their own then they deserve a swift death*

Morana:: He probably doesn't need my help. *steps closer towards the brown kalona, her pupil-less eyes glowing from the madness that pumped through her veins* I am not your mother, so do not compare me to such a disgusting mare. *smiles almost innocently as she watches the brown stallion closely*

Demon: Probably? *Raises an eyebrow and flashes her a mocking grin* You don't sound very confident about that.....perhaps I should test him for you? *Snaps his jaw at her as she gets closer, standing his ground and not moving an inche, even if she attacked he would not move.... his pride would not allow it.* As for my mother... call her what you wish, I hold no love for the creature. *Smirks again, completly unaffected by the mothers attitude*

Santeria. /Licking her tail clean of the small bit of blood that she had gotten before her tail was pushed away San blinked at the other mare. She was choosing not to comment yet on the stallion's comments on respect or souls, after all fighting one as young as him about things he was deadset against would be a waste of her time and would take all the damn fun out of things if it turned into a shouting match. It may have been Demon's thing to fight first and think later, but San was more calculating about these things. For her it was best to bide her time and wait for the right moment to strike, it left her victims more dazed if they were allowed to live. "Ohhh~! Look at that, now it ssseemsss the whole family hasss come out to play! How peeerrfect. If only SsskullSsspotsss would come out of watching the boy to come play." /With a twisted grin she backed away from the stallion to make her way back over to Demon. "Well Fangsss, you sssure do know how to draw a crowd and bring the worssst out of people."

Demon: *LIcks his lips keeping his attention on the 'mother' who was in his face* It would seem so San... it would seem so..... *he grins* But I do enjoy the bite and challenge.... as you know.

Morana:: *Leaves with her son*

Santeria. /She was just about to step forward to knock the bloody white mare from out of Demon's face when suddenly the other mare backed up and left with her son. Flopping her ears down she stepped up to stand beside Demon. "Well that wasss jussst a wassste! Leaving ssso quickly without putting up a good bite and fight. What a ssshame." /Glancing back up to Demon her tail bumped against his side. "Knowing you though it won't be long before you ssstart another angry mob."

Demon: *Flashes a grin at San* You know me too well my dear. *swipes his tail across her side as he started to walk off.* ...how about we hunt? All this energy... needs to go somewhere. *He said in a slow deliberate manner, knowing that San would know he didn't care what they hunted.... even if it was simply each other. He did enjoy their little 'games'*

Santeria. "If I don't know you well by now then I may asss well be daft." /With a short nod she started to head off. "The bearsss are having their cubsss about thisss time, ready for sssome big mama hunting and then a game of hide and ssseek the baby?" /Of course she knew he would say yes, Demon couldn't turn down a chance to try and beat her at her own game it gave him too much of a trill. Setting off without an answer San went to go start yet another afternoon of sick games and beating/losing with her rival.

THE END!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100