Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ PUZZLE ORP] The Underground Secret (SOLUTION/ PRIZES p13!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:36 pm
He stared at her for a moment without a emotion present.

He stared a second longer, laughing And rolling his eyes.

"Hey if i remember correctly you told me to go mingle with the locals...." He knew he was tempting rate, but he attempted a swipe at the popcorn.

marushii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:45 pm
"Yeah, mingle and come back with information." Red jerked the popcorn up and out of Remi's reach, however in doing so several pieces of popcorn fell out of the bag. "Augh! Remi!" Red snapped, scowling. "This was the last bag of this flavor, you're wasting it!"

Lilwolfpard

The OOC
There are now five pieces of popcorn in the process of falling on the ground/on the ground already! If your character is a firm believer in the 5-second rule and wants to snag a piece of popcorn, simply rp picking it up and eating it.

If you do eat it, quote Marushii. Though are you really sure you should be eating something off the ground that's a local delicacy...?

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 pm
"BUT i did gather information. " Remi winced as he motioned at the room they were in. Sure it wasnt exactly anything useful, but it was information all the same.

He didn't even bat an eye as the popcorn hit the ground. He swiped a piece quickly and ate it even more quickly.

marushii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 pm
"Huh." Satisfied with the way the gum stiffened after staring at the basilisk eye, she nodded in affirmation. Should it have deserved it after trying to eat fellow students?

Maybe.

Did that make her a good faerie?

Jack no.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted popcorn fall from a bag, realizing that she hadn't eaten in quite some time. Her mouth watered.

Saya was definitely a firm believer in not letting things go to waste, so she picked up one of the pieces nonchalantly and popped it in her mouth, savoring the taste.

Huh. It tasted purple.

Marushii

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 pm
Was that popcorn Puella saw?

Well...doing all this thinking was pretty tiring, even if Puella hadn't really managed to figure anything out yet. She scuttled over quick as can be and took a piece for herself. Then she put it in her mouth. Victory was hers.

OOC

Character Name: puella whose journal i still haven't set up whoops
Faction: Demon student c:
Appearance: spidergirl, spidergiiiirl
Miasma meter 20

Items obtained: whale fin, rusted key, herbivore egg, wyvern egg, basilisk eye, perfect steak, old herbal remedy, powderstone, herbivore egg

Marushii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 pm
Red gave Remi a sidelong glance. "Uh-huh. Sure you did, Remi. Suuure." She popped another piece of popcorn in her mouth, watching bemused as students pounced on the popcorn. "Dang. You guys are hungrier than I thought. Y'should've brought snacks with you."

Lilwolfpard
For eating the piece of miasma-flavored popcorn, your character gains +3 miasma! Remember to take your multiplier into account...

Kanth
For eating the piece of miasma-flavored popcorn, your character gains +3 miasma! Remember to take your multiplier into account...

thyPOPE

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 pm
The lightning elemental looked around and managed to find some more runes scattered around the area. Interesting. Perhaps he should try what the others were doing?

He grabbed two runes that looked similar to each other, compared them to each other, and decided to place them next to each other in the appropriate slots. What symbol would it show him for these ones?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC

Character Name: (Yildirim) Ignatius Svarog
Faction: Elemental (Ghost) Student
Appearance: He's electric!
Miasma meter 30/100
((Students: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x2. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +4 for you.))

Items obtained: herbivore egg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:03 pm
It finally seemed that Silannas had tried every single rune to no avail. A heavy sigh as she got to her feet and turned around to the voices around her.

She was about to place her foot down til she noticed a fluffy piece of... Popcorn?

The shaman tilted her, bent over and retrieved the piece. It looked strange... But what here wasn't, honestly.

She turned the piece over and over before popping it into her mouth. Not an unpleasant taste but it felt weird. Tingly, almost.

She mostly hoped that she wouldn't shrink again.

Marushii

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:09 pm
Red continued to snack on her popcorn. Om nom nom.

Kaineferu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:15 pm
"YEAH i learned the residents of this town love food almost as much as i do. They mostly love Meats, which have to be cooked close to being burnt by the way. Just on that edge of edible or not... They also have some crazy a** turkeys here. Have you seen them??? And that sand whale!" He continued to ramble on ... And on... and on to poor red about things of similar nature.

marushii

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:18 pm
"..."

Red put her popcorn down long enough to very gently place her hand over her face.

"But did you learn anything useful?"

Lilwoldpard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:27 pm
"I did bring a snack, Professor!" said Puella. "But popcorn is so much yummier than turkey steak."

She shrugged, though. She hadn't expected the popcorn to taste this funny. Maybe the turkey would've been better.

OOC

Miasma meter 26

Items obtained: whale fin, rusted key, herbivore egg, wyvern egg, basilisk eye, perfect steak, old herbal remedy, powderstone, herbivore egg

Marushii

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:36 pm
She did have to agree on one thing. That popcorn had tasted funny. And not in a ha-ha sort of way. It felt a bad taste in her mouth and throughout her body.

Silannas scrunched her nose at the residual taste but it at least hadn't been as bad as the herb she had munched on earlier. And she continued to stay the same size she was at. Good.

"I really should have brought my own and I don't feel comfortable scavenging for anything in this area. One of the plants already caused me to shrink for a temporary amount of time. Not too keen on that happening again."

OOC

Character Name: Silannas
Faction: Shaman Reaper
Appearance: Not Official but this is her~
Miasma meter 9/100
((Quest characters: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x3. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +6 for you. ))
Items obtained: 1x Old Herb Remedy

Marushii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:57 pm
Deciding his previous attempt was having little effect, Ignatius looked down at his growing collection of runes and switched out his runes for different runes. Perhaps this would give him a better direction to go in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zoobey

OOC

Character Name: (Yildirim) Ignatius Svarog
Faction: Elemental (Ghost) Student
Appearance: He's electric!
Miasma meter 30/100
((Students: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x2. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +4 for you.))

Items obtained: herbivore egg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:07 pm
Wait...now that was a familiar voice. "Silannas!" Puella exclaimed happily. "Have you made any progress at all?" she asked, bobbing her head at the reaper. "I'm glad to see you in one piece..."

OOC

Miasma meter 26

Items obtained: whale fin, rusted key, herbivore egg, wyvern egg, basilisk eye, perfect steak, old herbal remedy, powderstone, herbivore egg, whale fin

Kaineferu

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces