Marital Status: Single

Adopted Because:

Miscellaneous Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 pm
biggrin ragon:

Type: Black
Name: Flower

Hypothesized Results:
With the raven DNA, it was thought that a black would do well with the boy, seeing how boy could stomach just about anything. Plus, Revon's ability to fly would help with a flying dragon.

Relationship with Child:
They don't get along. Period.

Disposition:
Just like his mother... spiteful, hateful, vindictive, the list goes on...

Miscellaneous Information:

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:28 pm
:Skills Logged:

Flight: The ability to take to the air and ride the air currents.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:44 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:59 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:35 pm
Many earlier documents, apparently before November of 2006, are either missing completely or horribly burned.  

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Raja
Name: Revon
Animal: Raven

Hairstyle: Short with the bangs parted over his left eye on the front. They have a slight poof up to them, and there are two longer strands of hair that stick up in the middle.
HairColour: White
Skin color: Dark Gray
Clothing: *Breaks the rules for usual toddler clothes.* A high collars loose shirt that allows him to duck his head into it because the collar is wide/loose. At the center of the collar is a single white box with a cross in the middle. The shirt itself is slightly oversized, and baggy half covering his hands, andhanging down just past his hips. He has long loose pants of the same creamy color that the top has. the top has two strings wound on it, one around the collar, and one around his waist. The one around the collar of the shirt has a cross hanging from it. I'm not sure how to explain the things on his feet, but you can see that in the refs below. ^-^;; They're white though.
Personality: Revon is VERY shy. It takes him a long time to get used to anyone. At this stage he'll likely only really be able to talk to his brother, and maybe Haruki coherently. Even that he'll be getting used to. Also, Revon is going to be VERY feminine.
Markings: Feathers instead of ears. (More like Ligeia's where it just looks like feathers through the hair, not mini wings.) Wings on his back of course, and even though I forgot it in both images. He's supposed to have tail feathers like a normal crow.
Eye color: His left eye is a daker gray than his skin, and his right eye is bright red.
Eye style: Feminine boy style eyes. He's a girlyboy. Yes... a She-male. <3 You can even use girls eyes probly. Hohoho time to confuse the parents.
Pose: Keivlos(the other twin) looking like he meant to hug Revon... But it turned into one of those nearly suffocating glomps. So it's probly a bit akward.
Extra: REFERENCE PICCUS FOR REVON!
Reffy!
Tiny dolly!
You can't see the cross in either picture because of the hand placement, but it's just a simple plain cross on the string.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:35 pm
Raja
[T]oddler:

1 months length (July 12th)
Knowlage of ABCs
ABC | DEF | GHI
JKL | MNO | PQR
STU | VWX | YZ
Knowlage of 1-10
Numbers
2 PlayDates
[PD]A reason for parental screening.(Yeesha, Revon, Keivlos)
Snacktime Anyone? (Revon & Keivlos)
1 journal entry from either parents or child's POV
Haruki's Journal #1

User Image

Outfit Color Ref
Sketch
Sketchy

Revon has grown to like pink... A lot... Perhaps too much. He still remains as feminine as ever, though thankfully he didn't let his hair grow out. (It's stayed the same as before because he got a haircut.) Likely with his new pink outfit he'll have even more people mistaking him for a girl, much to Haruki's displeasure.

Anything without color on the sample is because it's Revon himself. And it's an awful inking job, I know. D:

Please note in the color reference that he still wears the cross around one of his wrists. It's just a simple black one, so nothing fancy. However even though I was lazy and didn't show it, the cross probably does rumple the fabric on that sleeve somewhat like it did with the fabric on his old outfit. Anyway, it can be on either hand, and if you prefere it can hang from under the fabric so it's acutlaly tied around his wrist instead. Just so long as it's there.

With the sandles they can be pink sparkly gellies similar to Etain's(So cute. o: ) or something of your own design. I don't mind either way.

As for his personality... He's still quite timid and shy, however he's foudn he adores flowers, singing(humming mostly right now), dancing(DDR WOO!), and in general bending all the gender rules. If anything it's possible he's gotten even cuter than before. He'll likely grow up to look like a very flatchested girl. Look, Ligeia and Laiou have company! ^0^(And probably Etain too.)

As for pose ideas. Maybe attempting to practice at DDR, or a flower crown on his egg? Just ideas though, if you don't want to use that you don't have to. I'm not picky, you know that.

*Will try to write a nice entry in her journal about this later.*

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:45 pm
Raja
[C]hild

2 Months length(Date)
1 Special skill relating to their DNA
[Class] Revon's Skill
1 Egg visit
Egg Tour
4 Playdates
[PD] Opposites or not? (Emi & Revon)
[PD] Maybe if I don't talk... (Revon & Roule)
[PD] Glowing Home (Medusa & Revon)
[PD] Big Flaws for all. (Fleur, Canti, & Revon)
1 Journal entry from Parent's POV
The End
1 Journal entry from Child's POV
Revon's Journal
Choice of another Journal entry, or a Journal RP
Journal RP
Vaccinations(PM dcorp for an appointment)
Shots for Revon

Spare PD's incase something doesn't meet.
[PD] Everyone Loves Clothes (Cleo & Revon) Unfinished
[PD] Misunderstandings are Fun (Revon & Keivlos) Finished
[PD] The Ties That Sever (Revon & Keivlos) Finished
[PD] This is how it's done (Teal & Revon) Unfinished

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attached Letter

Things have gone well enough since the last report. As you may have known due to the relocation of our residence in the dorms Revon and his brother no longer get along. This is more enforced by Keivlos than Revon. Revon still wishes to gain acceptance from his brother, but that seems to no longer run his life. Which is certainly more healthy than before.

The recent separation has allowed him to stop thinking that everything he does must be wrong. An idea that his brother's actions implanted in his head. Obviously this has allowed him to interact with other children far more successfully as well as have an easier time taking part in classes. Both are positive things. As well, they will likely be more useful in the coming classes he'll be facing as a youth.

Another change that has occured due to the fight with his brother is that he seems less restrained about his appearance. Certainly before he didn't mind the fact that he was sometimes mistaken for a young lady due to his clothing choice, but now he's even gone to the lengths of dying his hair a light shade of pink. As I've always allowed him to make choices regarding his appearance, this too was allowed. Still, it seemed like a big jump for him. I can only hope that it goes well. I certainly don't need him to start retracting back into the shell he's finally starting to step out of.

Haruki Mitsu

Revon's appearance for his preteen stage involves a new, always so fruity-tastic outfit. This time with a heart theme thanks to his prize for finishing his flying class.

User Image

This necklace should be tied around Revon's neck. He quite likes it afterall.

User Image

His shirt should be somewhat of a middriff that ties around the neck. The ties are long and hang down in the back. On the shirt are two little hearts on one side as you can see. The back of it is a single bar running from under his arms so not to get in the way of his wings. The shirt should of course, be various shakes of pink. You can choose on these as you please.

On his arms are arm-warmers(equiviant of leg warmers for your arms. YAY! ) these should be striped with alternating shades of pink and be somewhat loose. The shades of pink should be about the same as on his shirt.

He wears a short skirt with as loose belt that has a heart buckle on it. The skirt should be a darker shade of pink than the belt and have one little heart on it which should match the color of the belt, but once again you can choose the actual shades of pink on this outfit. The buckle should be silver. Thankfully Revon wears some shorts under the skirt, which are more or less skin tight. These shoulder be a darker pink than the skirt. Preferably a fairly dark pink.

He wears legwarmers as shown in the reference image, and these should match the arm warmers in color and style.

Lastly, shoes! He wears boots that zip up on the inner side. These come up to about mid-lower leg. Althought that's hidden by the legwarmers. They have no heel(thank god XD ) and are of course pink aside fromthe zipper.

As for physical appearance. Revon's hair hasn't grown much due to the fact he'd been cutting it to keep from upsetting his brother until recently. However, he has dyed it a soft shade of pink(cotton candy pink yummy). As well he's taken to wearing it in two little pigtails on the side with lonk medium pink ribbons in it. There's a reference for that below. These should be tied behind his ears/head feathers.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/Rajaputi/pets/revonstuff/preteengrowthref/Image2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/Rajaputi/pets/revonstuff/preteengrowthref/Image1.gif
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/Rajaputi/pets/revonstuff/preteengrowthref/gqpytzsgwe.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/Rajaputi/pets/revonstuff/preteengrowthref/dokuro_02.jpg

On the note of his black dragon. Flower, as he's to be called. Is going to lean towards the mean side of the personality scale. Then again, I wouldn't be nice if I was a dragon being named Flower...

Anyway.

He'll have to be muzzled shortly after he's sent home to keep him from biting anyone. Just for reference.

As for a pose... I'm certain even with Flower being a nasty tempered pain in the neck Revon would try to teacher him the wonder of DDR. That or trying to put that pretty pink flower crown on his head. You know, like the kind the egg got. XD That's just suggestions, you can do what you think fits of course.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:10 pm
Magic Basics

Revon was the first student to show up for my class and seemed very polite. I was thrilled to have him in the class, but he stopped paying attention very quickly. Unfortunately, I had to fail him. I hate having to do that, but I do have to keep a standard...

Sarah Walker PhD
Crew

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:20 pm

He was a good student, better behaved then his twin who we had in class earlier. A couple mishaps but that is to be excepted in one of my flying classes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:06 pm
Dragon Info

Dude... his dragon was high. Seriously. They had it doped up on something. I don't think they get along at all... Where'd I get that idea? Well, when the kid's first question was "How do I make him like me?"... well, I think you get it. They should really get him a different dragon. That black isn't not really well suited to him, especially since they have to keep it muzzled and doped up...

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces