Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Event Upcoming!

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 584 585 586 > >> >>> »|

Wintry Dragon

User ImageRysis~Espeon
Health: 100% (as far as I know after the experiment)
Moveset: bite 25pp, psychic 9pp, shadowball 15pp, telekinesis 13pp

Rysis tilted his head. "I think it's because my neurons are moving at a more top speed than most and that I was fused with my psychic pokemon that I am able to retain my memories." he turned his red purple gaze back down to the shadow ball that he held. "and as far as what Team Rocket is planning... obviously they are up to no good and I vote that we find somewhere else to relocate to as this looks to be a bad spot to be around. Especially near those elemental stones. I'd rather stay half human half espeon than one third human one third espeon and one third whoever gets sucked in nearby." he gave a small shudder and then pocketed several of the balls. It might come in handy later. You never know. He turned to stare up at the walls and listen to the howling and various snarls going on. "getting exciting up there." he murmured lowly.
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-14 Inferno PP- 5

User Image
She felt the weight come off her back so she stopped running. She looked at the gijinka. Name? She thought. She had little snippets of memory so she thought for a second, "You can call me Darkmoon."
She thought about the cells and shuddered, "I know why I wasn't in that area-- they were going to kill me." She tried to stand on two legs, when she tried to walk she fell and her head hit the wall. There was a loud bang as her head made contact with the wall, and an equally loud one when her body hit the ground.
She yelped, and then blacked out.
User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato

Yami nodded to the Houndoom Gijinka, who had just told her name to be Darkmoon. They would think of their own creations as threats, and thus must be terminated. He had seen it done before... or had he? Now that he actually thought about his past, he realized that he could remember nothing. Nothing about his life, not even his real name. Suddenly, he was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of a clash. He looked up in time to see the female Gijinka fall unconscious. He stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. That was, until he heard the shouts of another Team Rocket Grunt make it's way towards them. "Damn," he cursed, picking up the body, "Now we're even." He carefully placed the girl on his back, putting his arms underneath her to keep her from falling. Yami now charged through the halls, now throwing the entire idea of stealth out the window. His only focus was now trying to get the two of them out of there. He heard a group of rockets growing closer.
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-14 Inferno PP- 5

User Image
She opened her eyes. "Let go of me," She growled. She was in a bitter mood and did not feel like being carried, no matter what shape her legs were in. Her crimson eyes narrowed, "Let go right now."
User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato

Yami felt movement from the Gijinka that laid on his back. She began to growl at him, trying to get him to put her down. The Absol Gijinka looked over his shoulder, past Darkmoon, seeing team of grunts turn the corner. "I don't exactly care for being carried either," he made a quick turn down the hall, into an empty room. He closed the door and waited for a moment. The sound of footsteps ran past them, further down the hall. He breathed a sigh of relief before setting the girl on his back, onto the ground. "I didn't have much of a choice," he spoke coldly, turning back to face her, "If I didn't, then you probably wouldn't still be here right now." Yami kept his voice down, to prevent any passing grunts from hearing them. "Well we can't go back out that way," he groaned, looking around for any other way to move to another room.

Anxious Sex Symbol

- - - I a n . t h e . L e a f e o n - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - User Image
User Image
"Never had the best of luck. But I've never had the worst. I'ma give it my all, and maybe karma will be good for a change."

Health: 98%
Moveset: Magical Leaf, Leaf Blade, Synthesis, Last Resort
Outfit: Ian's Gear
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►
"I hope they're not going to even get the chance to try to evolve us...." Ian scratched the back of his head and listened at the vent some more. He heard running come to a halt, and later, a loud bang, follwed by a yelp. Ian could hear some talking, but he couldn't make out the words and then the sound of a grunt shouting, then 5 or so people running.
Ian's amber eyes went big and he looked at the others in the room, "Well what are we still doing here? We have to help whoever's out there!"
That wasn't true. The gijinkas around him didn't have to help the others outside. Ian felt that it was only right to. The blonde teen pulled himself back into the vent, hoping to make it into the hallway before the oncoming grunts did.
While navigating through the vents, the footsteps faded away and he hopped out into the hallway. He used his nose to find a door.
"Oh, wonderful..." Ian wrinkled his nose, wondering if the door was locked, yet not wanting to try to open it.
User Image
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ я є м м ι ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

User Image
Hp: 100%
Moves: Blizzard 5pp, Ice Shard 30pp, Ice Fang 15pp. Water Pulse 20pp
Mood: Cross

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»

Let my words "speak" for themselves...

Remmi's eyes fluttered open as she awoke in a small, steel cage. Her body felt cold and... different. Memories of the facility came back to her. She had been taken in broad daylight. They ran some "tests" on her and some Pokemon. A Glaceon. She had been locked up in this cell for "further observation". As realization struck her Remmi rose to her knees and shook the strong metal bars yet they wouldn't budge. She grew angry and shook them harder. Again they didn't move, but instead a small amount of frost had formed where her fingers had grabbed them. Can I... use ice attacks? She grabbed the bars again and tried to focus on the cold sensation in her hands. Soon enough a glossy layer of ice covered several bars. Perfect. She drew back as far as she could and then thrust herself towards the bars. It sounded like shattering glass as the bars broke into pieces upon hitting the concrete floor. Remmi hit her side hard on the ground and slowly rose to her knees again. She was free! But before she could celebrate this accomplishment the cell door burst open and two guards rushed inside.

"What's going on?! Grab her!" Quickly Remmi stood up. One of the guards tried to grab her and she dashed out of the way towards the door. She reached out her fingers to grab the frame and was pulled back suddenly when the other guard grabbed her from behind. "Let me go!" She yelled. She shook this way and that but couldn't throw him off. Instead he squeezed her tighter. "Go get the restraints!" He commanded. His partner left in a hurry. Remmi realized now would be her only real good chance with just the one guard holding onto her. "I said let me go you jerk!" Seeing no other option she bit his arm as hard as she could. The guard cried out in pain and let go of her at once. She ran to the doorway and looked back at him clutching his arm. It had froze all the way up to his elbow and down to his wrist. He fell to the ground in disbelief and though she was shocked as well, Remmi turned and ran. She didn't know where to go and she seriously hoped she wouldn't run into any other guards. She just needed out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________________________________________________________

...And my actions motivate change.

«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤
======Gabriel Fueler==================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Health- 100%
Head Smash- 5
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 15
Stone Edge- 5

Gabriel rooted through his pants with one hand, holding them up with the other. It was an action he was used to, but these pants were much heavier than anything he used to wear. A Rocket Grunt sprinted past him, screeching to halt as he passed the Scrafty gijinka. "Hey! Don't just stand there," the Grunt ordered, "help us capture the escapees. We outfitted you with dark balls for a reason." Gabriel sneered at the Grunt, looking down at him. " Give me a second, toady. I'm on a smoke break." After more rooting around, he looks at the dumbfounded Grunt again. "Do I got something on my face? Scram." Gabriel finally finds his lighter and produces a box of clove cigarettes. After lighting one up, he takes his time and when he finishes he spits on the floor next to him, watching it sizzle because of his acidic spit. "Crash and burn, baby."
Gabriel springs up from his resting place, itching to try out his new powers on an escaped gijinka. As he heads down the hall, he hears growls and screams, as well as the sound of frantic Grunts trying to keep things under control. He sighs and sneers to nobody in particular. "Useless Grunts, no wonder we can't get anything done unless the Boss screams at us." Gabriel was tired of being bottom rung, even though he had infinite more potential than the common Grunt. The only thing they had done for him was give him the Pokemon Personality Assignment Test. He had matched with Scrafty, so Scrafty gijinka he became. Hearing some commotion from a nearby storage room, he sneaks near the door, ready to rumble.

Anxious Sex Symbol

- - - I a n . t h e . L e a f e o n - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - User Image
User Image
"Never had the best of luck. But I've never had the worst. I'ma give it my all, and maybe karma will be good for a change."

Moveset:
Magical Leaf: Acc 100%, PP 20
Leaf Blade: Acc 100%, PP 14
Synthesis: Acc 100%, PP 5
Last Resort: Acc 100%, PP 5

There was a lot of screaming and struggling sounds and Ian grew worried. The noise was definitely going to attract the guards and gijinkas on Team Rocket's side. Not good. He pressed close to the door where the Absol and Houndoom and prayed to god that it was a gijinka escaping.
To his surprise it was. It was another Eevee evolution. Why were there so many? Ian furrowed his brows.
"Psst!" Ian whispered to the Glaceon gijinka. It was a girl. "Hey, miss...!" Ian walked toward her and looked around the halls to see if there was any Rockets around.
"Miss?" Ian repeated, hoping the girl wouldn't just run past him. If there was a way out in the room behind him, he'd take it, but not before he could take as many gijinka as he could with him. The more there merrier, right?
Ian figured he should go back to the storage room to get Shadow and Rysis after he was done looking in the other room. Maybe once all the gijinkas trying to escape were together, they would be able to get through the guards more. Strength in numbers was what he told himself, even though he knew it was merely a cliche.
User Image
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ я є м м ι ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

User Image
Hp: 100%
Moves: Blizzard 5pp, Ice Shard 30pp, Ice Fang 15pp. Water Pulse 20pp
Mood: Anxious

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»

Let my words "speak" for themselves...

Remmi ran through the cold facility halls searching for some type of exit. Sudden;y a voice called out to her. She stopped in her tracks and her heart pounded. As she whipped her head around she sighed in relief. It was another ginjinka! A Leafeon. He poked his head out of what appeared to be a storage closet and walked cautiously towards her. "You escaped too?" She asked tiredly, still trying to catch her breath. She was actually surprised to run into him. Remmi hadn't thought that anyone else had been "tested" on. But in a way it was somewhat comforting to not be the only one. "Do you know the way out?"

...And my actions motivate change.

«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

Moveset:
Magical Leaf: Acc 100%, PP 20
Leaf Blade: Acc 100%, PP 14
Synthesis: Acc 100%, PP 5
Last Resort: Acc 100%, PP 5
"I escaped for my cell, but I haven't quite managed to escape yet." He smiled and scratched the back of his head, "I'm kinda hoping to get with as many people as possible and escape that way..."
He thought for a minute, looking at the windows and wondering if he would be able to survive a fall from where they stood... But then there was ground security... He snapped out of it and held his hand out to the blue haired girl. "My name's Ian."
It was a lie in a way, but, eh. He didn't remember his old name, so it didn't matter. He continued to think of a way out while he waited for her to take his hand.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

The night is my element...

Shadow jumped up on top of a crate as Ian went through the vent, "There has to be more than one exit from this room." He scanned the room quickly before spotting a door on the far side that had a power light signalling it was out of service. "I wonder where that door goes." He jumped from the crate he was standing on and leaped in a series of hops across the room. Shadow landed in front of the door and glared up at the power signal. "Well they wouldn't just have an out-of-service door at the back of a storage room...so something must be in here." He pulled one of the black claws from a nearby barrel and used it to pry open the door just wide enough for him to sneak through. Shadow darted through and pulled the black claw with him, and the doors slid shut once more. "Well that was brilliant. It's completely black in here." Shadow blinked his eyes several times and found his eyesight adjusted quickly. He dashed down the hallway, hoping to find an exit out of the building.

The sun is my brother...
User Image

In the deeper corridors of the base a pair of heavy metal doors slowly opened, what appeared to be steam escaped through the doors as a blue clawed hand clasped onto the door frame soon followed by the hulking turtle like form of a man with shaggy hair and a heavy shell plating his back. he groaned as he slowly began to walk along the poorly lit corridor groaning in pain. His hope to find a commanding officer to assist in his transition was the only thought driving him.
"Is anyone near?" he called out still struggling with his new form.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
User Image
<>Sparky the Zapdos<>
User Image

Health: 100%

Black eyes blinked open in the dimly lit room. "Where am I?" The female turned her head slowly to the left and noticed she was in a glass cage with a lot of computer technology on the other side. She eyed the screens and noticed they seemed to be controlling the force field within the glass. Moving her right hand, she spotted gold and black feathers behind her arm. "Since when do I have wings?" She turned her head as much as she could and realized the wings indeed came from her back. Her head turned forward again in shock towards the glass, only this time she focused on her reflection. "What happened to me? What the heck did they do?!" As her emotions rose in confusion and anger, electricity flew off her body in response to the high emotions. The female screamed in frustration.
User Image

Stumbling along the halls he felt nauseous and dizzy as he was slowly beginning to fully come into his new mutation. he soon found his way past a room with the sound of a womans scream ringing within. he pressed his hand to what appeared to be some sort of sensor panel, the door cracked open and a small burst of electricity snapped him in the shoulder pushing him back a bit. He groaned at the pain but pushed forward.
"Please, calm yourself madame. Lest you short circuit the whole base." Stone said shielding his eyes. "You will hurt yourself if you dont stop."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff