Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Event Upcoming!

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 584 585 586 > >> >>> »|

======Gabriel Fueler==================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Health-30%
Head Smash- 4
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 14
Stone Edge- 4
Rank- Grunt

The swirl of multicolored leaves raced past Gabriel, ripping his clothes slightly and showering cuts all over his arms. He winced, as the attack packed a punch. Getting people this angry also raised their attack power. He started grinning though, when he saw the white rings form around his arms. He knew what attack he was using. "Stone Edge!" The white rings formed into razor sharp rocks, which he fired at Ian. Gabriel overshot though, he knew the rocks would miss the instant he fired them. Taking the cigarette out of his mouth, he threw it on the ground and stomped on it. "Alright, time to get serious. A promotion is on the line." Gabriel snorted the rest of the smoke out of his nostrils. Even when he was losing, he reckoned, he still looked pretty cool.
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-14 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 4

User Image
Darkmoon saw the Gijinka's leg and her gaze softened. "Ai, I believe ya," She said. Rocket grunts and such are far too often in perfect shape. She trotted towards the vulpix and licked her face. "Ai, if ya need to get somewhere you can get on my back, it's obvious you can't walk." Darkmoon's houndoom legs twitched. She sat down in the dog-like fashion she had gotten used to.

Anxious Sex Symbol

- - - I a n . t h e . L e a f e o n - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - User Image
User Image
"Never had the best of luck. But I've never had the worst. I'ma give it my all, and maybe karma will be good for a change."

Health: 66%
Moveset:
Magical Leaf: Acc 100%, PP 19/20
Leaf Blade: Acc 100%, PP 14/15
Synthesis: Acc 100%, PP 5/5
Last Resort: Acc 100%, PP 5/5
Outfit: Ian's Gear
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►
Ian blinked and watched the the sharp looking rocks shoot past him and miss. He sigh in relief. Those looked like they were really going to hurt if they hit him.
"A promotion?" Ian growled, "Is that what this is all about?"
He cringed as Gabriel began to look scary, but glared at him, "What for? Will they need you when they achieve their goal?"
He shook his head slightly at the thought and continued, "What's the worst they could do? World domination? What will they do with you once they're done getting there, Gabe? They'll make you their personal servant or something. What do have to gain from this?"
Ian suddenly felt bad for Gabriel, but he certainly didn't want to get put back into a cage.
"Leaf Blade!" He shouted. His confusion was starting to wear off, but not quite. He missed instead of hitting Gabe and hit himself.
"Cuss!" Ian hissed in pain as his attack hit himself. That speech thing was kind cool, but hitting himself... Gabriel was looking a lot cooler than him right then.
Enma Caleo the Mantine

User Image
User Image
Health: 100%
Moveset:
BubbleBeam -- 20/20pp
Aerial Ace -- 20/20pp
Protect -- 10/10pp
Psywave -- 20/20pp

-------------------------------------------------------------

After waiting for a bit, Enma knew that no one could come and help her. She reached out one hand to grab the iron bars keeping her in, but instead, she was shocked with electricity. Enma yelped in suprise, drawing herself back. Now she was positive that the cell block was involved with an Electric type.
Even though that was true, she didn't want to give up just yet. Enma tried calling for help once more.
"H-hello? Is anyone there?" Enma called out once more. Maybe the people didn't know where she was, so she would have to give out her location as well.
"I'm in an Electric cell block! Can someone help? I'm having trouble getting out!" Even though she didn't know what moves she had, water and flying type moves were no match for the cell.

High-functioning Mage

User Image Who am I?
N o t _ j u s t _ a _ l i t t l e _ g i r l _ ~
__ ____ _ ____ __
hit points : sixty - eight percent . . .
moves : *sweet scent *fake tears *vice grip *sucker punch
power points : nineteen // twenty_nineteen // twenty_ twenty-nine // thirty _four // five_______
__ ___ __

Don't mention it, but I'm actually a
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___Grunt. ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ You can call me
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Thorn .

____
☭☭☭_
"O-okay!" Thorn stumbled back to her feet and started to run the other way, towards the direction the others had gone. Just like Ian had told her to do. Meanwhile, Trace suddenly rose up and condensed itself into a dark amalgamation of shadow that was vaguely shaped like a fist. It hesitated for a moment, not sure if it really should. After all, the Leafeon had tried to help her... Thorn ran another few feet before whirling back around just as the Sucker Punch hit Ian. It wasn't a critical hit, but it was hard enough. Trace had held back a bit in its close range. "Sorry, Ian. Guess you should have better luck next time." She smiled infuriatingly, ready to release another blow. Or attempt to dodge whatever might come flying next. After all, she wasn't in top condition, having been injured earlier by Darkmoon. But with Gabriel helping her, she believed they could take him. "Don't move." Trace threatened, raising his head. "We don't want to hurt you anymore than we have to..."

____
.O.O.C :: { I might have felt a little bad, writing this. Lol. }
User Image

User ImageKUKA I
hp:100%

Birdseye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you, Wide eyes will always brighten the blue, Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery

Kukai opened his eyes not really sure of what was going on. He got up from the ground he had been sleeping on as he rubbed his eyes. As he looked around he noticed he was inside a cage, and the cage bars where on fire. Kukai jumoed back afraid of going near the bars. He was worried not sure of where he was, or what was going on. He had no idea of what to do or how to get out of the cage, when he heared voice not to far off. "Help" he yelled out "Please someone I'm In here" he added as he sat in one corner of the cell trying to get as far away from the bars as possible

'Cause after all those wings will take you, up so high, So bid the forest floor goodbye, as you brace the wind and,Take to the sky,

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sand-Attack PP-15
Tackle PP-35
Quick Attack PP-30
Psychic PP-7
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

The night is my element...

Shadow looked at Sparky with an apprehensive look on his face. He shrugged when he knew the same thought had crossed Sparky's mind about the lack of team rocket members and then hurried to the corner and peered around it. He spotted what looked like a fight between three pokemon fusions and frowned. "Well that's hardly fair. Two against one?"

He ducked back around the corner and motioned for Sparky to go a different direction. "See if you can find the source of the person calling for help. Maybe whoever it was can help us out here." Shadow whispered, keeping his voice low so the others wouldn't hear them. Shadow looked back at the two that were attacking Ian. "On second thoughts, I'm at a disadvantage with these types. You help, I'm going to go look for the voice. If worse comes to worst, you can fly away!" Shadow sprinted away from the corner and past Sparky.

The sun is my brother...

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
User Image
<>Sparky the Zapdos<>
User Image

Sparky watched as Shadow crept up to the corner. She tilted her head in curiousity while he watched something before reacting to what he said after that."Oh sure, I run away while you go fight. That sounds fair." Sparky was about to stalk off when Shadow sprinted past her talking about a type disadvantage."Now that sounds more like it. I get to do the fighting while you run away. And why would I fly off? That wouldn't be very helpful to the other guy at all." Sparky went up to the corner and peeked her head around it. "Okay...some green guy being attacked by two semi-freaky looking people. With a shadow. Terrific. I can see why he ran." Sparky shrugged and stretched out her arms, preparing herself for a fight.

Sparky jogged around the corner and sprinted down the hallway towards the three, keeping her arms tucked underneath her wings so they still appeared hidden."Well since two against one is hardly fair, might as well even the odds a bit!" She jogged up beside Ian and brought out her arms from underneath her wings.

Looking back and forth between the two that were opposite them, she decided to attack the Scrafty-fusion since he looked to be the least on health at the moment. 'If one goes down maybe the other will give up the fight...' Sparky braced her legs as sparks appeared around her arms. "Let's see how you like getting attacked! Thunderbolt!" Sparky sent a powerful bolt of electricity at the Scrafty, hitting him directly. "Whoa...that was a lot stronger than normal. Is that what critical hits feel like?"

((Out Of Courtesy: omg...i didn't think i'd come up with a ten in the attack thread...sorry about that Raven.))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
((ooc: updated battle thread to state:

Update to the confusion 0-10 numbers.
When status conditions go away
Moves causing status problems
Items that can be found

.:Edited:. Added a...extremely crappy layout of the team rocket base on the first page. to find out what facilities are on which floor please see post that follows the battle outlines.))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
((Ooc: Mordecai/Mismagius has been removed due to inactivity and failure to respond to warnings via PM))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
((ooc: I'm making a lot of these posts today, anyway, Team Rocket has captured Rotom, first one to PM me profile plays it. :3

Legendaries can be with Team Rocket as well.

btw: Kasumichan, you can't request Rotom since you're playing a Legendary already.))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sand-Attack PP-15
Tackle PP-35
Quick Attack PP-30
Psychic PP-7
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

The night is my element...

Shadow felt guilty leaving Sparky behind to help Ian, but she had a much better chance than he did of surviving that fight. "Now I thought I heard that voice over this way..." Shadow peered up at a doorframe and saw the power light was lit. "Crap." He looked at the keypad, frowning slightly, looking at the numbers that were faded off. Shadow blinked and looked closer, it looked like someone had etched tiny numbers into the corners of four of the buttons on the keypad.

"One...two...three...four..." Shadow pressed the buttons in the order of the markings and the doors slid open. "Boy someone needs to work on their memory." He peered into the room and saw the cellblocks in front of him were sparking with electricity. "Of course. They would put someone in a cellblock they can't get out of on their own. I guess I was just lucky not to have any kind of special cell." Shadow sighed heavily, but went into the room, remembering the cries for help. He spotted a Mantine-fusion in the second cell. "Hello! Are you okay?" Shadow hurried over to the controls that were in front of the cellblock, quickly deactivating the electrified bars so the door on the cell could be opened.

The sun is my brother...

Hilarious Seeker

Alexi ~ Infernape
Moveset: Flamethrower ~ Heatwave ~ Focus Punch ~ Iron Tail.

User Image
He knew it wasn't really the best of things to have done, but Alexi had somehow managed to fall asleep in the room he had come across after having escaped his cell. However, when he did eventually wake up, he couldn't help but notice that no-one else was in the room anymore. Quickly getting to his feet, he looked all around and then he rolled his eyes. "Well that's just perfect. That's bloody perfect." In saying this, his voice was laced with sarcasm, and he folded his arms across his chest and shook his head from side to side a few times. Alexi really didn't appreciate being left behind in the way he had, but at the same time, he also didn't really know just how long he had been asleep. However, the fact he was alone in the room did tell him something. It told him that there was another way out of the room. His tail swayed from side to side as he started to make his way through the room. It was around five minutes later in which he eventually managed to find the way in which he believed the other gijinkas had taken to escape the room. The door in which he believed they had gone through was now closed again, so he tried to push it open and luckily for him, it opened up. Grinning a little to himself, he stepped through the door and emerged in yet another hallway.

Dapper Dabbler

Health:100%
Iron Tail: 7/15PP
Rest: 10/10PP
Sunny Day: 5/5PP
Flamethrower: 15/15PP
I once answered to Maya Eliza Jenot
But now I must answer to Sayara

"I'll never be the same again. No. Not the way I am now."
"Hmph."
"What do you mean when you say 'You belong to us now.,'?"
"There's got to be someway out. And I will find it."

They say this place is inescapable...

XXXXXXXSayara looked up at the Houndoom gratefully. "Thank you, but for right now, I guess I'll just sit here," she said shyly, and sat down to prove it, though she winced. "So, um, what'ya guys doing?" she asked, nodding at the Sneasal gijnka and the Absol gijnka. She frowned at the flaming bars. "Is this some kind of High Security Cell? The one I was in didn't have water all around, or, I don't think it did," she asked thoughtfully, shuddering at the idea of a water cage. Gee, she was actually pretty lucky. Nodding at the others again, she asked, "Um, after you guys finish whatever you're doing, do we leave here, or..." she asked, hoping not to be rude. Even though this Houndoom was nice to her, her presence still unnerved her.

...But I know better than to believe whoever 'they' are.

I was a thirteen year old girl.
But now I'm a Vulpix.

I hope to be free and live happily.
But it's hard, being locked up in a cage.

I love when the music is playing this song.
I can even sing to it.
But you wouldn't like to hear it.

OutrageousOrangeCrap:
======Gabriel Fueler==================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Health-0%
Head Smash- 4
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 13
Stone Edge- 3
Rank- Grunt

After that Leafeon hurt himself, Gabriel knew he was going to win. "What's that? Too confused to even land an attack?" He took a step forward, noticing the other girl that had just shown up. This is no good, she's crackling, I wonder what's going to- Gabriel's body came alive with fire and motion. The shock hit him like a truck, and Gabriel noticed that it also fried the last of his cigarettes. Rocking back and forth on his feet, he starts to topple. With only the strength to say a few last words, he ekes out a single sentence. "You...owe me....cigarettes..." As Gabriel's body hits the floor, two Dark Balls tumble out of his pocket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff