Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Event Upcoming!

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 584 585 586 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato
Perish Song (4/5) Giga Impact (4/5) Flamethrower (15/15) Psycho Cut (20/20)

He was still glaring at Gabriel when Darkmoon suddenly announced that she found the scent again. He ended up getting a quick wiff of it before that sweet smell from before suddenly invaded his nostrils. It had been coming from the small child with Gabriel. When she said that she smelt metal, Yami shrugged. "Could be a steel type," he theorized, staring the two down. There was no way that a child would work for the Rockets. He looked back over to the Houndoom who looked like a dog ready to attack. Sure he still didn't trust Gabriel, but he wasn't sure of this new person. "Yeah," he said in reply to the other male gijinka's comment, "but we lost another. Renmi was taken. You wouldn't happen to know something about it, would you?" It wasn't quite an accusation, but it was still close. When the little girl ducked behind Gabriel, the snowy-haired teen attempted to put on a kind smile, which was hard considering the situation. "I'm Yami," he introduced, "This is Darkmoon." When he introduced her, Yami patted her head like a dog. He couldn't pass up the temptation to make light of this situation.
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 4

User Image
Darkmoon looked at Gabreil and the other Gijinka. She smirked, "Great, one less person that won't be burned to a pathetic little crisp by the time I'm done here," She said. She thought Mawile suited the little girl, cute, quirky, and could pack a punch if need be done. Darkmoon got on two legs, she smirked, looking rather like a zorua.
"Got anyone else we should save the butts of?" Darkmoon asked, still smirking. She did not look like a very good person at the moment. She got back down on all fours and trotted over to the girl. She stood up again and began to play with the girl's hair. She glanced down at the shadow and brought a paw down on it, hard. She twisted her paw in a way that would easily cut flesh to ribbons. Her claws were pretty sharp and not overly long, great for running and attaking.

High-functioning Mage

User Image Who am I?
N o t _ j u s t _ a _ l i t t l e _ g i r l _ ~
__ ____ _ ____ __
hit points : one-hundred percent !
moves : *sweet scent *fake tears *vice grip *sucker punch
__ ___ __

power points : nineteen // twenty__twenty // twenty___thirty // thirty____five // five_______

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ You can call me
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Thorn .

____
☭☭☭_Thorn smiled back at Yami and closed her eyes in delight as the Houndoom -Darkmoon, was it?- fiddled with her hair. She thought it a bit ironic that the gijinka was playing with her hair just after Yami had scratched her head just like a dog. It felt good. When was the last time someone had played with her hair? She didn't remember. Not since her older sister. A second later, her eyes flew back open and the Mawile gijinka yelped in pain when a paw came into contact with her shadow. It twisted and writhed, its shape distorting as it tried to free itself from the thing embedded in it. The shadow began to shrink and retreat. "Please, don't do that!" She pleaded. "You're hurting him!" 'And me', she added silently. It was a part of her but also slightly separate at the same time. One thing was certain, though. They couldn't be separated and they both felt the others' pain.
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 4

User Image
Darkmoon lifted her paw while smirking. She made a series of noises that would only sound like animalistic gibberish to anyone that didn't know what language she was speaking. The traslation was: Be glad I didn't do worse, I know the smell of machinery. I could use flamethrower or ember on you or your shadow. Think, I didn't get just the bodyparts of a houndoom, that would've been too easy. Don't you agree? The smirk on her face while she said all this told of a twisted insanity. She sat down like a dog at Thorn's feet and smiled sweetly, but the glint in her eyes remained.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sand-Attack PP-15
Tackle PP-35
Quick Attack PP-30
Psychic PP-7
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

The night is my element...

Shadow sat on the tree branch, remaining as close to Sparky as possible. "Still, this base must be really big if it has its own greenhouse. Who knows what other rooms they have in here..." He looked around, ears twitching slightly at the slightest noise. "I wonder if they have rooms for all the pokemon types...guess that would mean they're hoping to train in these rooms." Shadow made a face and looked down below them. His eyes didn't pick out anything of note, and he gazed upwards. The glass ceiling was just visible through the leaves in the tree they were hiding in. "I don't think the outside world is going to accept us looking like this. I wonder if we can find the machine to change us back? Then again, I don't really remember if I have something to go back to."

The sun is my brother...
======Gabriel Fueler==================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Health- 100%
Head Smash- 5
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 15
Stone Edge- 5

Gabriel looked at the little girl, then back at Darkmoon. It was obvious that Darkmoon had hurt her, which probably gave the two a reason to open fire on her. With some explanation to Yami, it could be possible that he didn't even attack us. Gabriel stares coldly at Darkmoon. "What kind of person attacks a little girl? What is your problem, poochy? I have a feeling that you might be why we're not getting out of here." Gabriel snaps his fingers and mutters the words 'Stone Edge.' Two rows of white rings appear around Gabriel's arms. These rings slowly lose their brightness and you can clearly see jagged rocks. Pointing his hands at Darkmoon, he fires the rocks towards her.
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Flamethrower PP-14 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 4

User Image
Darkmoon grinned as she dodged the rocks. She looked at Gabreil, "Flamethrower!" She held out a hand and fire came out of her palm. These were the flames that would hurt forever. She jumped towards Gabreil and lashed out with her paws right after the attack was finished. She didn't even know if she hit him, but random strikes were okay if she wasn't using her moves.

Health- 70%
Head Smash- 5
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 15
Stone Edge- 4

Gabriel saw the flames coming towards him, and he jumped to one side, knowing that if the flames hit skin he would have a permanent burn. Luckily the force of the blast hit his leathery Scrafty-tough pants. He spun into a wall and landed on his rear. Standing up, Gabriel considered his options. I could use Swagger and try to get her to knock herself out...yeah...that seems good. Gabriel crosses his arms and says 'Swagger.' He begins to glow red and his eyes get a rather infuriating glint to them. The target of Swagger becomes confused, but also enraged, boosting attack. Gabriel sneered at Darkmoon, there was no way she could dodge this one. "Is that all you got, poochy?"

Anxious Sex Symbol

- - - I a n . t h e . L e a f e o n - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - User Image
User Image
"Never had the best of luck. But I've never had the worst. I'ma give it my all, and maybe karma will be good for a change."

Health: 96%
Moveset:
Magical Leaf: Acc 100%, PP 20
Leaf Blade: Acc 100%, PP 14
Synthesis: Acc 100%, PP 5
Last Resort: Acc 100%, PP 5
Outfit: Ian's Gear
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►
Ian spaced out for a while, and when he snapped back out of it, Darkmoon and Yami had dissappeared.
"Aw, come on!" He growled in frustration and followed the sound of fighting to see four gijinkas in front of him.
Darkmoon, the one that was doing most of the attacking. Yami, behind Darkmoon. Some little girl he didn't know, and... Gabe? He was attacking Darkmoon.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Ian blinked, "Cuss, what'd I miss!?"
He furrowed his brows and looked around, trying to piece things together.
"Okay, both Dark and Yami weren't trusting Gabe, Gabe is attacking Dark, Yami's next to Dark, Gabe is next to that girl... So..." He thought intensely enough that he was making a funny face. He couldn't come up with anything, poor guy.
Ian looked at the gijinkas around him wide wide, confused eyes. He stood by Yami and waited for an explanation from one of them.
Darkmoon
Houndoom

User Image
Darkmoon saw the Swagger and knew perfectly well what it did. The many swear words that were running through her mind are not appropriate to type for this Role-play. "No moves then, I can deal with that," She was lying, but made it pretty convincing. Darkmoon tugged at the electrical tape that was on her arms. She pounced on Gabriel and began to tear at the flesh on his gut with her paws. Crap, confusion's setting in. Well, get confused, get angry! She thought. She began to move her paws even faster. Then she struck out with a hand and hit his neck. She didn't even notice Ian walk in.

Health- 60%
Head Smash- 5
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 14
Stone Edge- 4

Gabriel felt the pain as Darkmoon's claws dug into the skin on his stomach. Luckily he wasn't cut too deep and could think clearly. Head Smash is a bit of a gamble...but I mean, the recoil shouldn't knock me out...I mean, I only take half the damage given and she doesn't have much health left. Gabriel reached up to Darkmoon and grabbed her shoulders. Aligning his head with hers, he shouted two words. "Head Smash!" The Scrafty gijinka launched his head at full force toward's the middle of Darkmoon's forehead, knowing he had a great chance of hitting her and knocking her out due to her weakness to Rock type moves. He just hoped that the others would see this from his point of view. It was a little cruel to cause pain like that to a little girl.
User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato
Health: 30%
Perish Song (4/5) Giga Impact (4/5) Flamethrower (15/15) Psycho Cut (20/20)

Yami smiled lightly when Darkmoon walked over to the new girl, playing with her hair. It had seemed normal. That is, until she attacked her shadow, the rest of her Mawlie body. "Darkmoon!" he exclaimed. He was about to grab her when her and Gabriel began to fight one-another. He had fired Stone Edge, which she avoided. Flamethrower, then Swagger. The female Gijinka was obviously confused when she began to attack with her claws. He was about to jump in to pull the two apart when Ian finally arrived. The Absol looked at him with crimson eyes, giving a short command. "Help me pull these two off each-other," was the only thing he said before hurrying into the fray. The Head Smash would knock her out, not something that they needed at this point. Yami grabbed his head in hand, taking the damage from his arm. "Stop it you two!" he exclaimed, grabbing Darkmoon with his good hand. He pulled her off of him with all of his strength. He held the Houndoom Gijinka back with a strong hand pressed against her chest. "We do NOT need this happening right now!" he shouted angrily looking between the both of them, "Darkmoon, attacking a child is low. Even if she worked for the Rockets, she's still just a child dammit! There is one of us missing. We should be focusing on that instead of fighting each-other."

((Edited for health))
((Yami, I need your health percentage to calculate recoil neutral ))

High-functioning Mage

User Image Who am I?
N o t _ j u s t _ a _ l i t t l e _ g i r l _ ~
__ ____ _ ____ __
hit points : seventy percent . . .
moves : *sweet scent *fake tears *vice grip *sucker punch
power points : nineteen // twenty__twenty // twenty___thirty // thirty____five // five_______
__ ___ __

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ You can call me
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Thorn .

____
☭☭☭_
Thorn backed away before Darkmoon had a chance to get another hit on her. She was reluctant to stand within the Houndoom's reach as there was fire involved, and fire was never a good thing for a steel-type. She heard Yami yell to help pull the two apart and she reluctantly shuffled towards the struggling Darkmoon who was somewhat suppressed by the Absol already. Her blood-red eyes glowed as she called out two words. "Vice Grip!" The shadow, slightly injured but still in working condition, leapt forward to seize hold of the Houndooms' collar and hold her suspended. The girl prayed that she was too out of sorts to be able to use any sort of fire attack.

Thorn rubbed her throat and mumbled something almost too quietly to hear. "What did I do?" She looked sad, with a trace of something that looked like guilt or loneliness in her posture. Really, she hadn't expected something so sudden. The other female gijinka had attacked seemingly without warning. Thorn made a mental note to steer clear of Darkmoon from now on. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to her, no predictability. At least with Thorn there was a reason for what she did. A thought behind every deed, good or bad. And she didn't always make decisions that went for a gijinka ending up in a cell.
Darkmoon
Houndoom

User Image
Darkmoon hissed. She clawed at Gabreil one last time, this time the claws went pretty deep. She plunged her claws deep into his flesh and then moved her paw closer toward her body to make a large cut. "That's for you *******," She snapped. "Child or no, anyone at just about any age can do some pretty nasty -Beep-." She stated. She yet Thorn and Yami drag her off Gabreil. "Don't treat me like a pet, don't call me pooch, and I won't decide to gut you."

OOC: Darkmoon could be considered mentally unstable, depends on how you look at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff