60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
User Image
<>Sparky the Zapdos<>
User Image

Health: 100%

The winged female relaxed a bit more once the glass walls had been lifted. "Well I suppose I should thank you at least for helping me out of that thing. Though I'm sure my electric bolts would have broken it eventually." She flipped her blonde spiky hair over one shoulder. Glancing back at her wings, a mischievous grin came across her face. "Well if this entire building is in a state of confusion...then I believe this is going to be a perfect oppurtunity for me to test my flying capabilities." She looked up at a large paned window at the top of the room. "Okay. So this fusion thing gave me Zapdos's wings. Let's see if I can use them then." She spread the wings out and flew straight up towards the window, looping around a couple times to get used to the motions. "Oh, we are so out of here!"

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

Sand-Attack PP-15
Tackle PP-35
Quick Attack PP-30
Psychic PP-7

The night is my element...

Shadow watched the female take off and fly through the room. "Uh-huh. You have fun with that. I'm going to go take the hallway route and hope my seeing in the dark gives me a little advantage over the humans who can't." He looked over at the door he had just come through before moving his gaze to a door on the opposite wall. "Here's hoping I find an exit."

The sun is my brother...

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
User Image
<>Sparky the Zapdos<>
User Image

"Well you can always exit my way!" The female looped her arms underneath Shadow's arms and pulled him up into the air. "Since you were so kind as to remove those stupid walls, I will take you out of the building. This part might get a little loud." She flew up towards the window once more, using the static charge she still had built up around her to break the glass before soaring through it. "And here's hoping an exit is on the other side, and that wasn't just a stupid window to view another room!"

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
A random burst of inspiration!

((ooc: okay I think i'm done spam-posting now >w< ))

Comes and goes rather quickly doesn't it?
User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato

Yami wasn't far from the storage room when he spotted a dark shape move from the room. "Darkmoon?" he questioned. The smell could wait. He hurried after the crouched figure. It was obvious that whatever it was, walked on four legs. He chased after her. It only took him a while for the white-haired gijinka caught up to her. "Hey Darkmoon!" he called out grabbing her tail, "Hold up!" It wasn't the best thing to grab, but it was the only part he could grab first. The first thin he noticed, were tears. "H-hey are you okay?" he asked, truly concerned. He thought about to what had happened before he had left. "Hey I didn't mean what I said," he apologized, "It was supposed to be a joke."

High-functioning Mage

User Image Who am I?
N o t _ j u s t _ a _ l i t t l e _ g i r l _ ~
__ ____ _ ____ __
hit points : one-hundred percent !
moves : *sweet scent *fake tears *vice grip *sucker punch
__ ___ __

power points : nineteen // twenty__twenty // twenty___thirty // thirty____five // five_______

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ You can call me
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Thorn .

____
☭☭☭_She sat on the ground, gently rocking back and forth. She felt a light draft, perhaps from an open window or such somewhere, then the sound of running. Footsteps. They were not far away, close enough that she could discern the words shouted if she listened. 'Hey Darkmoon! Hold up!' The rest she couldn't quite make out, but the Mawile gijinka figured that it was only a matter of time before something stumbled across her, whether on accident or purpose. Trying to locate the source of the sound, Thorn crawled on her hands and knees toward the end of the hallway. She stopped before she saw anything and resumed her rocking position. The cement floors felt cold against her bare arms and feet. It was a shame she didn't have fur or claws or anything of the sort. She just had her shadow. But that was enough for her, apparently. Every so often she would go and stroke it, cooing gently a dark poem or two, soft enough that no one but her could hear.
_____
.O.O.C ::
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 4

User Image
Darkmoon turned as Yami grabbed her, "Let go of me right now," she said. Her voice was cold as ice. She wiped the tears away. "Let go, I'm fine on my own," she glared at him, "Go find Ian, I think he got himself hurt while he was chasing me."

She sniffed the air, like a dog. She looked at him, "You smell terrible, you know that?" She lashed her tail to get it out of his grasp, "Inferno!" she yelled. fire appeared everywhere. She let the flames get dangerously close to her and Yami. If Ian or Remmi were within range of her attack, they were in trouble.

You found a c***k in my armor, but I don't need to find yours-- I'll just incinerate you.
======Gabriel Fueler==================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Health- 95%
Head Smash- 5
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 15
Stone Edge- 5

Gabriel looked at the Glaceon gijinka after Yami, Darkmoon, and Ian had left the room. She seemed very distracted, and probably wouldn't notice if he slipped out. "You know what? Screw this, I'm going on the hunt." He whispered to himself. The first thing Gabriel had to do was find another Rocket gijinka. He knew of two others, a rather odd Carracosta gijinka and an even odder Mawile gijinka. He supposed he would look for the Mawile, as the Carracosta had a 'holier-than-thou' attitude. Sneaking out the door, he catches the faintest saccharine whiff of the move Sweet Scent. Deciding to follow his nose, he soon stumbles upon the Mawile gijinka. "Oy, little girl, I don't think your method is working. The problem with these escapees is that they only want to stick together. They've all paired up."
Gabriel roots around in his pants for another cigarette, lighting it with careless abandon. Sinking down the wall into a lazy sitting position, he offers a cigarette to the Mawile gijinka. "Cancer stick?"

((Because the Glaceon hasn't posted in a while, I don't feel bad leaving her on her own. That seems fine, right? I didn't want to capture her because I don't think it'd be fair.))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sand-Attack PP-15
Tackle PP-35
Quick Attack PP-30
Psychic PP-7
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

The night is my element...

Shadow let out a yelp of surprise when he found the ground was no longer beneath him. "You know, I really think those without wings were meant to stay on the ground. And what do you mean loud?" Shadow's question was answered for him when the glass shattered. "Oh. Funny you didn't mention painful." He grumbled as a shard of glass caught his arm on its way to the floor.

Shadow blinked momentarily as they went through the window and looked down again. "I don't know which is more surprising, the fact that they have a greenhouse inside or the fact that there was a window looking into it. But hey. Glass cieling." Shadow redirected his gaze upwards to the see-through ceiling. "And that definitely goes outside."

The sun is my brother...

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
User Image
<>Sparky the Zapdos<>
User Image

"Are you kidding me?" She remained in one spot, a little ways away from the window, flapping her wings up and down in a gentle motion. "Why the heck would they have a greenhouse inside? Unless it's for any grass fusions. Hey I wonder how many others like us are with this stupid organization." She looked around and spotted a large tree in the corner of the room.

"I'm gonna rest my wings over here." She flew over and landed on one of the topmost branches, perching herself and shadow near the trunk of the tree. "And now with how thick these leaves are, no one can see us up here." She smiled proudly at herself for finding their secluded hiding spot. "Oh and hey, I remember who I was before the experiment, but just call me Sparky since that seems to be what I'm doing half the time." The electricity that had been sparking around them seemed to calm down once she had landed.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
The Raven Infinity
A random burst of inspiration!

((ooc: yeah that's fine. i'll send a PM to glaceon))

Comes and goes rather quickly doesn't it?
User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato

Yami let go of her tail the second that she told him to. He felt that he just needed to speak to her. "If we all go off on our own," he began, "It will just make things easier for those guys to catch us again." He tried to give her a smile, but found himself giving her a questionable look instead. The white-haired gijinka sniffed his shoulder, not really smelling anything. An Absol's sense of smell wasn't like a Houndoom's. "Personal hygiene wasn't really on the top of my list during my time here," he said with a laugh. His smile suddenly disappeared when she created a ring of fire around them. The flames singed his jacket slightly. Yami leaped back, putting himself closer to Darkmoon. He knew that the flames from a Houndoom would bring pain that would never fade. "H-Hey Darkmoon!" he called out to the female gijinka, "I'm only trying to help!"
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 4

User Image
"You really are a moron, only the flames that come from houndoom's mouth hurt forever. The moves I know that qualify are Ember, flamethrower, and fire fang. Not inferno." If the look she gave him was an emote it would be: -_-, but it wasn't an emote. She shoved him off, and got the flames farther from them so he wouldn't be burned. In truth, the heat didn't bother her much. She didn't know about Yami, he was to busy looking like a deer in headlights. Darkmoon muttered that he was an idiot.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
User Image Lillian the Team Rocket Grunt

"How am I supposed to know where to find the escapees? Honestly!" The team rocket grunt hurried down the hallway, pausing at a closet door where she saw it was opened slightly. "Okay. Either someone left the closet in a hurry and couldn't be bothered to shut the door...or..." She peered in the room and saw the Glaceon gijinka. "Ah-ha! And all alone too! Just my luck!" Lillian crept into the room, holding a syringe filled with a sleeping draught.

Sneaking up behind her, the female grunt grabbed Remmi and pushed the syringe into her neck, pushing the sleeping draught through the needle. "One down. Countless number more to go." Lillian picked up the female, hoisting her up on her left shoulder and walked out of the closet, kicking the door shut behind her. "Now she's an ice fusion...so the fire cellblock should keep her there for a while." Lillian walked down the hallway, turning down a corridor and going through the first door on her left. "And here we are." Lillian dropped the female gijinka in a cellblock and activated the bars. "The heat coming off this metal should keep you trapped in here. No more fancy ice tricks." Nodding decisively, the female grunt walked out to see if she could find any more of the escaped fusions.

Anxious Sex Symbol

- - - I a n . t h e . L e a f e o n - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - User Image
User Image
"Never had the best of luck. But I've never had the worst. I'ma give it my all, and maybe karma will be good for a change."

Health: 96%
Moveset:
Magical Leaf: Acc 100%, PP 20
Leaf Blade: Acc 100%, PP 14
Synthesis: Acc 100%, PP 5
Last Resort: Acc 100%, PP 5
Outfit: Ian's Gear
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►
Ian twitched as he sensed something was wrong, but quickly shook it off when he smelled fire coming from somewhere in the building.
"Well, that's weird...." He got up and followed the smell to see Darkmoon and Yami surrounded by fire. He smirked slightly.
"And you said Remmi and I were a cute couple." Ian chuckled, "Look at you two!"
Saying that was probably not the smartest thing to do with Darkmoon's unpredictable mood swings and the fact that she could probably burn him to a crisp if he pushed the wrong button. Still, Ian's eyes twinkled with humor. Or maybe it was just the fire reflecting in his eyes. He blinked; the fire was giving him a bit of a headache.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff