Moonlight Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
TsunamiUser Image

Moveset: Scald 15pp, Dig 10pp, Aurora Beam 18/20pp, Gust 34/35pp
Health: 65%
Items: 2 Dark Balls, 1 Revive, 1/2 of energy root left / Key Items: Rocket handheld,

"Me…the hero or the villain? Well I think playing the part of the villain might be fun.”

User Image

Coming in like a hurricane...

...These new abilities have set me right

After being hit again, Tsunami pulls out his energy root and bites it in half.
"Oh....these things...are..ter..rible." He says with his mouth full of the bitter root. His health shoots back up to the original percent before the giga drain hit him. Pocketing the other half to say it for later he gives a smirk. This was turning into a better battle than first thought. knowing he had another super effective move against her, he began to utilize it. He bought his hands up and dug into Sui's connection with the North Winds.
He then blew in between his hands forming the move gust. with a flick of the wrist it was sent to Demi hitting her critically with a touch of super effectiveness. Tsunami nodded in her direction.

User Image

(Ooc: )
This is the tale of Decklan Dreck
Who now always goes 'keck keck keck'
Because he was rash and lacking feck
One day he fell and broke his neck

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Decklan Dreck

Health- 0%
Moves:
Thief- 9
Poison Jab- 18
Revenge- 10
Rest- 10
Rank- Grunt
Items- 1 Oran Berry
Key Items- Rocket Handheld
Location- 5th Floor Lobby

Mist started to cloud his vision as he felt yet another attack strike him. "Erk..." The noise he made was guttural and full of pain. Decklan sinks to his knees and then falls onto his hands, coughing up purple liquid onto the floor. "Keck, wanna make a deal..." He musters out one final sentence before his arms give out and his face smacks the ground, the rest of his body following suit.

Decklan once again found himself in the dark room, as he was before the fusion process. "Great, not this sh*t again." He looked around for the sagely Croagunk that had spoken to him last time, but he saw nothing. Your heart is wicked, Decklan. You will be forsaken in time. Decklan looked around furiously, searching for the source of the voice. "Come out you toad! You are nothing to me but a tool for personal gain! I will beat you to the ground!" There was nothing but silence in reply, and Decklan was left to fume.

Then his career was all awreck
Rockets fixed him in a sec
Now their every call and beck
Defines the job of Decklan Dreck
======Gabriel Fueler==================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Health- 50%
Head Smash- 5
Hi Jump Kick- 9
Swagger- 14
Stone Edge- 3
Rank- Security Guard Bro (Burned)
Location- 9th Floor
Items- None
Key Items- Rocket Handheld

Something changed in the air as Alex zipped into the air. Shortly after, the energy from a focus blast blew into him like a cannonball. Just after the impact, he was engulfed in flame. Because the flame licked at his arms and face instead of his tough clothing, he realized he was burned. After the attacks ended was panting. They had done some pretty serious damage. "Bro, I'm so done with these escapees." He jumped into the air and thrust out his knee. He slammed down onto Roku, using Hi Jump Kick. Stepping back, he takes a cigarette from his pocket and lights it on Roku's flaming collar. He watches Tsunami get attacked before his temper finally snaps. "This is done, bro!" Crossing his arms, Gabriel's eyes glow red as an aura of smug superiority begins to radiate from his body. "What you're doing here is wrong. Just submit and you can become part of our family."

((Edited for move use. Swagger will not affect Demi for her attack on Tsunami. All subsequent posts will be affected by Swagger, though.))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
((ooc: posting going to be slim today from me, getting house stuff ready for a yard sale plus going out to lunch ))
Spirit the Spiritomb Gijinka

User Image
Health: 100%
Moves:
Shadow Sneak (30/30 pp)
Ominous Wind (5/5 pp)
Dark Pulse (15/15 pp)
Telekinesis (15/15 pp)
Items: 1 Dark Ball, 1 Ultra Ball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spirit smiled when Tokkan lifted her up onto his shoulder. It was still a mystery to her that he was doing this. It made her feel a bit fuzzy inside. Maybe it was a good type of change to how he acted to her before. When he tried to attack her, it might have been on purpose or an accident. Before, he thought that she was a Team Rocket grunt. It wasn't a bad assumption, considering that she agreed to the experiment when she was asked. But after she tried rebelling when the merge was done, they locked her up.

She tries to balance herself on his shoulder so that she wouldn't fall off.
'Well, that's a bit off from what I intended...' The Spiritomb she merged with says to her in her mind.
'I told you that he's not that bad!'
'Just you wait... I have a feeling he's not like that completely.'
'Don't be so judgmental...'

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
Demi

"You thought I was tough before...
...well you have got a whole new thing coming."

Health: 90%
Items: 1 Leppa berry, 1 Max Revive, 1 Revive, 1 Super Potion
Key Items: 1 Shell Bell, 1 Rocket TAG System, 2 Fragments
Mood: We seem to be faring pretty good so far...
Move set:
Leaf Blade 14/15
Giga Drain 2/5
Aerial Ace 18/20
Low Sweep 20/20

User Image Demi was blasted with Tsunami's Gust. She wasn't expecting it to be as strong as it was. The wind blew her off her feet, causing her to tumble head over heel into the wall. "Oof." She stood up slowly, "Man, that had a lot of kick!" Demi didn't want to use any of her healing items just yet, since her Shell Bell would be able to help heal. Instead of using healing items, Demi used another Giga Drain on Tsunami, surprised when it landed another critical hit, bringing his health back down to where it was before. Sweet! I hope the others are having as much luck as i am... She looked over to see Roku and Alex land attacks on Gabriel, only to have Gabriel use Hi Jump Kick on Roku. Surveying her two partners, she could tell that neither of them were too low on health... Well at least they seem to be doing well... Demi could hear her little Shell Bell chime again, soothed by the sound of it, she was healed a little bit more.

((ooc: Gabriel can attack twice in his post... might want to change that Raven!!!!!!!!))

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Roku Hikori

User Image

Items
2x fluffy tail
1xPendant

Health: 85%

Known moves:
Flamethrower: 11/15
Earthquake: 10/10
Strength: 22/25
Shadow claw: 15/15

These people who have created me....

Roku stumbled back as he felt Gabriel make contact with him. He wasn't happy that he wasn't able to move out of the way and dogde his move. Roku was even less happy when Gabriel lit a cigar using his collar. Roku also knew no matter how badly he wanted to he couldn't make a single move unless told to, but Ux had said to use Flamethrower on him which meant she wanted him to fight back. Since he was wearing the pendant he had to listen to orders, and Ux had told him to use flamethrower agianst Gabriel could be used as an order to fight back until told other wise, but he couldn't. He still couldn't make a move agianst Gabriel, "Part of Team Rocket, after what you guys did to me, I would rather die then do that." he told him. It seemed as though he could manage to talk on his own still. Roku wondered how long he would be able to talk on his own.

Will come to regreat ever getting on my bad side

((I wish to point out, in your post in the battle thread, Swagger does not always hit, it can miss.))

Moonlight Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
TsunamiUser Image

Moveset: Scald 15pp, Dig 10pp, Aurora Beam 18/20pp, Gust 33/35pp
Health: 65 % (ate the other half of energy root)
Items: 2 Dark Balls, 1 Revive, / Key Items: Rocket handheld,

"Me…the hero or the villain? Well I think playing the part of the villain might be fun.”

User Image

Coming in like a hurricane...

...These new abilities have set me right

"Ohh that one hurt a bit." Tsunami said holding his shoulder then rotating it to shake off the pain. Looks like he would have to eat the rest of that bitter root. He sighed really hating the taste but popped it into his mouth anyway. Up went his health, as well as his spirit. Demi was a pretty good opponent. Probably would make a great sparring partner too. It made him hate to have to lock her up again. Like Roku, he kinda liked her but in the end he needed to do what he needed to do.
"Alrighty then, time for another." He spoke then once again formed super effective gust in between his hands and fired it toward Demi, hitting her backwards.
"Nothing personal, honest."

User Image

(Ooc: smile fun fun. )
((ooc: i was thinking we should wait for sparky))
User Image

Doppel

HP: 10%
Moveset: Transform [9/10]
Items:
Key Items: Rocket Handheld, Fragment, Itemfinder

Doppel awoke in the room he was just in, he looked around and saw Chompy still laying there he slurped over to her and took the hand held. He looked at it and saw a message to Chompy to tell Doppel he was promoted to security guard. "Sweet! Maybe I'll earn my next one for success instead of effort!" Doppel looked around, everything thing was wet from all the thawed Ice beams missing. He looked over to the desk he had encased in ice to find it thawed out. He went through it and found a shard of paper, "Bah!" Annoyed he shoved it into a pocket. He went back in to find an Itemfinder. Doppel rolled his eyes, "Looks like im going to have to go to one of the healing stations." He slurped over to the VTS and set it to the third floor. It let off a discharge and sucked Doppel in. "Uh oh! Oh Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-" He was rumbled around and spat out on the Second floor storage room rather than the Third floor. He was lauched wih great speed where he splattered all over the wall. Doppel reformed holding his head "Im lucky im me or else that would have been a serious injury.."

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Health: 55% *burned*
Location: Ninth Floor VTS Room: How rude~ I didn't even attack you~
Thunderbolt 13PP
Hidden Power *grass* 15PP
Ancientpower 4PP
Pluck 20PP

Carrying: Fluffy tail
Key Items: Rocket Handheld, Rocket ID, Rocket Passcode, Itemfinder

User Image
<>Sparky the Zapdos<>
User Image
I will support this organization and its ideals. Try and stop me.
I'm a Team Rocket Captain after all.

Sparky looked around. Attacks had been happening fast all around her and a couple of close calls turned out to be near misses and some faroff misses. She shook her head and surveyed her allies. Decklan seemed to have been knocked out, but he was the only fallen one as far as she could tell. She turned her head slightly, Tsunami was attacking Demi but she was proving to be slightly annoying apparently. Sparky turned and regarded Roku and Gabriel. They appeared to be in a standoff, though it seemed Gabriel was winning since he just used Swagger. Sparky shook her head and finally decided she was better off attacking Demi. Sparky attempted to use Pluck but missed her target and ended up flying over her head instead.

She perched herself sideways on the wall and noticed Ux standing up in the doorframe. 'She just attacked Decklan? Now wait just a freakin minute! Whose side is she on now?!' Sparky tilted her head in confusion. 'I could have sworn changing sides meant I was with Ux and Sprite...but now Ux is still fighting against me? Wait whose side am I supposed to be on again?' Sparky held her head in her hands, completely confused.

((Out Of Courtesy: ))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Moveset
Hidden Power *Ground* 13pp
Water Pulse 18pp
Thunderbolt 15pp
Confusion 24pp

I'm carrying: Revive, 3 Fluffy Tails
Key Items I'm carrying: Rocket Passcode, Rocket ID, Rocket Handheld

Ux is at 100%

Fused with the Being of Knowledge

Am I really a Team Rocket member?

User ImageUx winced when Gabriel used Swagger. It seems like this was going to be harder than she originally had hoped. Ux scowled when he attacked Roku. 'Are you okay Roku? Try and attack him using Strength! Be careful with the effects of Swagger though!' Ux glared at Gabriel and used Water Pulse against him. She breathed a quiet sigh of relief when the water-based attack hit Gabriel. It didn't confuse him but she'd take what she could get with her current accuracy rate.

((ooc: ))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
My Current Moves
Flamethrower 15pp
Crunch 15pp
Shadow Ball 11pp
Rock Smash 15pp

I'm Carrying:

Key Items: Rocket Handheld, Rocket ID, Rocket Passcode

LilliDour
Health: 50%

My name used to be Lillian Starr...
I used to have a Houndour...

User Image Lillian watched as everyone left standing in silence before she remembered Darkmoon was also in the stairwell. She quickly glanced over at the female and darted up and out of the stairwell. "I have no clue where everyone went but I am out of here!" She ran down the hallway, sprinting as fast as her legs could carry her. Lillian ran past several doors before coming across the VTS. She tilted her head in confusion, seeing it sparking was slightly confusing. "Huh...if it's short circuiting I wonder if that means my card will work?" Lillian stepped inside and swiped her ID card, waiting to see what would happen.

"I should have known." The VTS shot upwards at a really fast pace, gravity causing Lillian to be knocked to the floor. The VTS came to a sudden, without warning, stop at the eighth floor, spilling Lillian out onto the floor. She rubbed her head and suddenly found herself into the TSER. "You've got to be kidding me." She stalked across the floor, and stopped when she realized the machine was flashing. "...A Fusion is done?" Lillian walked over to the machine confused.

Now we're the same person
Or are we the same pokemon?

3,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
User Image
Darling, Where is your home, Where could it be?

Health~
User Image
Location~
8th floor
Feeling~
Different, scared

Moves~
Water Pulse
Bubblebeam
Water Sport
Charm

•♥♫★Phoebe~Call me Phee★♫♥•

Phee opened her eyes. She heard beeping and saw flashing lights. What was going on? Where was her water, her sea? Where was she? Phee started to panic. Scared, she reached her arm out.. But something felt different. Her body felt different. What was going on here? "Phe-Phee!" She choked out. Something felt weird. Her voice felt strange. "Hel-" Phee stopped. That wasn't her language!! Why was she talking different??

((OOC: that ok?))

The Water is my home, My home is the Sea.

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
Demi

"You thought I was tough before...
...well you have got a whole new thing coming."

Health: 65%
Items: 1 Leppa berry, 1 Max Revive, 1 Revive, 1 Super Potion
Key Items: 1 Shell Bell, 1 Rocket TAG System, 2 Fragments
Mood: I can't attack you...
Move set:
Leaf Blade 13/15
Giga Drain 2/5
Aerial Ace 17/20
Low Sweep 20/20

User Image Demi was blasted with another gust, sending her backwards again although it wasn't as powerful as before. She then fell under the effects of Gabriel's Swagger, feeling her attack raise, Demi became confused. "Oh no..." Demi ran towards Tsunami, she used Leaf Blade, striking him with her raised attack power. It cause a bit more damage than it normally would. She could hear her Shell Bell restore her health. Then, Sparky attempted to attack her but missed completely. "Sparky, what are you doing? Why are you attacking your friends?" She walked towards Sparky, a sad look on her face. "I can't attack you..." Demi then turned towards Gabriel, watching as he got hit by Water Pulse. "But I can attack you." She launched herself at the Scrafty, using Aerial Ace. The attack hit, dealing extra damage for Swagger and knocked him out. Demi turned back and walked over to Sparky. "We are your friends Sparky, don't you remember?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces