Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Event Upcoming!

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 584 585 586 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato

Yami laughed in a low voice after seeing Remmi's reaction to his comment. After they had walked into the room with them, the Absol found a seat on top of a crate. "That might end up being the best option," he said with a slight nod, "We all have the powers of a Pokemon. They should not be able to stop us if we all charge at once. The main problem, however, is trying to figure out which way to go. We may end up walking right into a Rocket's trap." He shook his head in frustration. Suddenly, he jolted up from his seating position, seeing another person enter the room. Even though his appearance seemed more relaxed, Yami still had a eerie feeling about this person.

He was really caught off-guard when Darkmoon sprung up to attack him. "Whoa hold on!" he exclaimed. Luckily, Ian had managed to pull her off before something serious happened. The Absol Gijinka found that something needed to be said. "Let's all calm down here," he approached the three, "We can't get out of here if we are all at each-other's throat. We all need to calm down jto think of someth-" He froze mid-sentence. Sniffing the air slightly. It was a pleasant smell. "You guy's smell that?" he asked the group. Suddenly, he heard a noise in the shafts above them. "That sounded to be to be a rat" he said to the group, "Another one of your friends?"

((Edited))

High-functioning Mage

User Image Who am I?
N o t _ j u s t _ a _ l i t t l e _ g i r l _ ~
__ ____ _ ____ __
hit points : one-hundred percent !
moves : *sweet scent *fake tears *vice grip *sucker punch
__ ___ __

power points : nineteen // twenty__twenty // twenty___thirty // thirty____five // five_______

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ You can call me
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Thorn .

____
☭☭☭_Thorn edged along the wall, whispering quietly to herself. Not seeing anyone nearby, she turned and gestured to the shadow, urging it to speak up. "No one's here now... You can come out now~" The jaws snapped back up, the yellow marking focused on her. She thrust her hand out and touched it, feeling a cool sensation as her fingers went right through it. "And you can be solid now too." Removing her fingers, she watched as the thing became thick, enough for the teeth, which loomed out menacingly, to snap. But they were there for show. It was still not fully formed yet, a mass of darkness that didn't quite pierce your hand. "There, there." she breathed. "Let's go catch those runaways." The head bobbed, nodding consent. Slowly, the jaws opened and closed, saying, "Y-yes..."

The shadowy jaws behind her melted into the ground below her, wrapping around her bare feet. She could operate the jaws, they held a tiny bit of mind separate from hers. Somehow, her mind had made a different personality specially of the Mawile. Apparently, it had seemed logical for her brain to separate the two mindsets instead of merging them. It might have had something to do with the fact that the Mawile had been a male, whereas she was a girl. She didn't mind one bit. At least now she had someone to talk to that wouldn't ever leave her. Thorn hummed along as she began to move faster... faster, faster, faster! Eventually she stumbled upon a door. She heard voices from within. Her tongue stuck slightly out of her mouth as she grasped the handle and pulled it slightly open. "....." She peeked inside carefully, before closing it again and darting away. Too many of them, she thought. I wonder if I can get one of them by themselves...

___
OOC :: Edited >.<
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 5

User Image
Her mouth split into a devilish grin at the scrafty, "Just wait 'til I get you alone. Your death will not be plesant in the slightest."
She looked at the leafeon, "I'm not some pet to be treated that way, do you understand?" she snapped. She still held the animalistic glint in her eyes, but it wasn't as vivid. She threw her head back and howled, filling the building with the sound. She looked at them and smiled, "Until I commit murder we can be friends, right? After all, I am a houndoom."
======Gabriel Fueler================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Health- 95%
Head Smash- 5
Hi Jump Kick- 10
Swagger- 15
Stone Edge- 5

Gabriel stood up and brushed himself off, the whole time sneering at the Houndoom. This girl is reckless...which is maybe something I can use. he thinks to himself. Clearing this throat, he speaks, "I agree with the white-haired guy in this case. I don't believe I've said who I am...Gabriel Fueler's the name." Gabriel did not smell anything sweet, probably a result of his reeking of cigarettes. Deciding that this room was probably not a good place for him to be, he opts to leave. "It seems like the rest of you are a little beat up. I could try to find that sweet smell everyone's noticed, while you guys think of a plan here. If I can't find it I'll come back and see what we've come up with..."

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
A random burst of inspiration!

((OOC: Just so you all know, some changes might be coming to the battle format, I'll let you know once I make a post change on the first page >w<

Also for new roleplayers: Please make sure you're reading at least the last couple pages so you don't make an error when coming into contact with somebody else who might actually not be near you.))

Comes and goes rather quickly doesn't it?

Wintry Dragon

User ImageRysis~Espeon
Health: 100% (as far as I know after the experiment)
Moveset: bite 25pp, psychic 9pp, shadowball 15pp, telekinesis 13pp

Rysis paused cautiously and sniffed the air at the right shaft. His ears and hair follicles twitched and he "read" the air waves. Hmm, sounds like a right congregation down that path. Might be wise to steer clear of that particular territory. He blinked oval eyes as he heard a voice that he recognized. What was his name? Oh Right. Ian. The leafeon. Well he seemed to have a handle on it. Rysis eased forward and continued down the straight path. Might be best to avoid that intersection altogether. He was looking for a way out not more people and hybrids to deal with. He hung a left at the next intersection. And then continued forward before hanging a right and then another left. He paused at his fifth intersection of three vent shafts. Well up would be a bad idea. He was trying to get out not go deeper inside. He peered into the depths of the right. And that way led down. He glanced to his left, let out a sigh, and continued that way. Before too long he curled up in a corner as the shaft took a right turn. I wonder where Shadow went... or the ghost hybrid. Could use someone to talk to. Well maybe not talk to. This ventilator duct after all does connect with other shafts and no need to alert someone that there's someone in here. He thought. He pulled morosely at his purple shift before deciding that maybe he could take a catnap. He could sense impending danger and awaken immediately if need be. But right now... he was really tired. He yawned and fell into a light slumber, curled up against the wall.
User Image
Kai "Yami" Yamato

Yami began to try and hush Darkmoon's howl. "We don't want any rocket's to hear us!" he said in a neutral voice. The Absol sighed, shaking his head slightly. He comment was also something that needed to be called on. "Were you always this psychotic?" he asked teasingly. He smiled at his own comment before turning to face the new-comer with a slight nod. "I'm Yami," he introduced, "Is that your real name, or one you made up?" He still didn't trust this man. The best option would be to simply observe what he would do. Then, if this guy turns out to be Rocket. "I would gladly sick Darkmoon on him," he finished his thought.

When Gabriel said that he would go and check that scent, he felt that something was off. He was a Scrafty. They should not have the kind of sense of smell to locate the source. "No," he said simply, "I'll go. You guys try to find some way to get out of here. It could be another one of us making that scent." Yami shot Gabriel one last hidden glance before breathing deeply. He opened the door only slightly, making sure the coast was clear. With an sure nod, he hurried out of the room, staying low. The white-haired gijinka looked sniffed the air a few times to get the scent. "This way?" he hurried off towards the source of the sweet smell.

Anxious Sex Symbol

- - - I a n . t h e . L e a f e o n - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - User Image
User Image
"Never had the best of luck. But I've never had the worst. I'ma give it my all, and maybe karma will be good for a change."

Health: 98%
Moveset:
Magical Leaf: Acc 100%, PP 20
Leaf Blade: Acc 100%, PP 14
Synthesis: Acc 100%, PP 5
Last Resort: Acc 100%, PP 5
Outfit: Ian's Gear
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►
"Darkmoon...!" Ian hissed and shushed her softly, "Do you want a cussload of Rockets swarming in here?"
He nodded at Yami who was hushing Darkmoon as well. Ian was prone to acting before he thought, but this girl took his recklessness to the extreme!
"I'm sorry if I treated you like a pet okay?" The blonde haired boy attempted to pacify her. He was about to agree with Gabriel, but then looked at Yami and agreed with him instead.
"Okay, we'll try to think of a way out while you're gone. Be careful, okay?" He gave a smile to Yami as he left.
"Now..." Ian held out a hand to Gabriel for him to shake, "My name is Ian. Are you hurt anywhere?"
There was a sincere concern in Ian's voice for the gijinka that could probably get them all thrown back into caged cells. Then again, Ian had no idea what Gabriel's intentions were, and continued fretting.
Darkmoon
Houndoom
Health: 10%
Flamethrower PP-15 Ember PP- 25 Fire fang PP-13 Inferno PP- 5

User Image
Darkmoon looked at Yami, having no answers for his question. She looked at him, trying to hide the pain she felt at his question, she bit her lip so hard she started to bleed. "I don't know. I don't know who I am, where I'm from, how I got here, my original name, what I was like before, I just don't know."
There was no pain greater for her than not knowing the answers to questions most would be able to answer without thinking. She spat blood on the floor. "I'll be going my own way," she said, no need to stick with these guys. She got on all fours and ran like a dog. "You don't need me anyway, I can't even walk on two legs," she yelled at them. She would never let anyone see, but she was crying. Others take advantage of weaknesses, it doesn't matter who they are. I'm weak, useless, that's why I was going to be killed. I'm worthless. She thought

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

((ooc: okay, we had one person quit, i'm still waiting on carracosta to do something in response to my one gijinka's post, and the battle format change may be put off a little longer.

oh and if anyone wants to have a second gijinka in the thread, feel free to pm me the profile :] ))

Anxious Sex Symbol

- - - I a n . t h e . L e a f e o n - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - User Image
User Image
"Never had the best of luck. But I've never had the worst. I'ma give it my all, and maybe karma will be good for a change."

Health: 98%
Moveset:
Magical Leaf: Acc 100%, PP 20
Leaf Blade: Acc 100%, PP 14
Synthesis: Acc 100%, PP 5
Last Resort: Acc 100%, PP 5
Outfit: Ian's Gear
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►
Ian furrowed his brows and groaned as Darkmoon ran off, "What is it with women?"
"Cuss." He looked at Gabriel and Remmi; the only others in the room, "Gabe, could you stay in here and keep watch over Remmi? I'm going to go after Dark."
Without waiting for a reply, he left. He felt bad about it, but he did. He slipped into the hallway and hissed slightly. He couldn't see a thing. He blinked his eyes to get used to the darkness, but Ian could barely make out anything.
"Dark...!" he called out, hoping there were no Rockets around to hear, "Darkmoon!"
He stumbled forward and ran blindly, following the sound of her running, "Darkmoon, come back here! Please??"
Ian was a patient person, but Darkmoon's sudden moodswings were getting him a little irritated now. Was she even worth chasing after? No, he couldn't think that. He felt guilty. None of the Gijinkas here should've been tested on in the first place.
Where was she running anyways? What was the point of running off like tha--
Yep. That was a wall. Ian crashed into it loudly and fell to the floor.
"Fuu--!" He cut himself off there and rubbed his forehead, "Ow... Real graceful, Ian. Real graceful."
Ian glared into the darkness and he could still smell that sweet fragrance, but was too dizzy to try and get back up.
Now what?

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

Sand-Attack PP-15
Tackle PP-35
Quick Attack PP-30
Psychic PP-7

The night is my element...

Shadow managed to slide the doors open a bit enough to peer into the room. He saw the Carracosta gijinka sitting in an office chair nearby to the door and shifted his gaze to a glass cage that held an enraged female. Shadow snuck into the room and up behind the Carracosta.

He remained crouched down behind the chair and shifted his position slightly so he was in a better form to hit the rocket-loyal hybrid with a surprise attack. His red eyes glowed. 'Pyschic' Shadow lashed out in a mental attack that knocked the Carracosta out cold. Shadow stood up and looked at the female in the glass cage.

The sun is my brother...

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
User Image
<>Sparky the Zapdos<>
User Image

Health: 100%

The female in the glass cage watched Shadow sneak up behind Carracosta and knock him out. She relaxed a bit but still remained tense in case of an unexpected attack on herself.

She stared back at the new person that had entered the room. "And who the heck are you supposed to be?" Her eyes narrowed in anger. "I certainly hope you're not going to be another person about to start preaching on how we've been blessed with great power and we should be serving someone." The scathing glare turned to the unconcious one on the floor. "We were blessed enough to be born into this world. Why does an organization like this see fit to destroy it?"

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

((ooc: Pardon my spam-posting between these two, I am extremely bored at the moment; and the user in charge of carracosta was informed via profile comment that i'd be knocking out his character due to the fact that he hasn't been online and i'd rather not just sit and wait for him to come back when both my characters are stuck waiting on his. ))

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
ѺShadowѺUmbreonѺ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Health: 90%

Sand-Attack PP-15
Tackle PP-35
Quick Attack PP-30
Psychic PP-7

The night is my element...

Shadow walked up to the glass cage. "I'm just calling myself Shadow at the moment. I don't remember anything before waking up in an iron-bar cell. I guess Team Rocket wanted to use a different sort of cage for you. Though by the looks of it, you were fused with the legendary bird Zapdos." He glanced around at the different computers before spotting the auto-release button on one of the panels. "I have no desire to serve anyone, and certainly do not consider myself blessed at the moment." He pressed the button, and the glass walls moved upward into the ceiling.

He looked at the female now standing on the open platform, "Your electrical surges are causing blackouts throughout the entire facility. It might make it easier to escape."

The sun is my brother...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces