Yay! 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Delia

Health: 55%
Items: Revive x1, Smoke Ball x1, Pokeball x1, Elixer x1
Key Items: ERYI (Activated)
Thoughts: Hope those two don't run into any trouble...
Theme for the moment: Nerve Rack
Pokemon currently out: Edge with 100% health

Delia raised an eyebrow when Amber turned invisible, then remembered a few things she had learned about Froslass during some of her travels. Still, being invisible didn't mean that all aspects of her being disappeared and Delia could still feel the cold emanating from where the Froslass fusion stood. "It could work, assuming they don't question the chill." she said thoughtfully. She noticed that Blade was leaving and that it seemed like Amber was going to follow him. Null, on the other hand, looked more like she might stay here, so Edge felt like he might be needed more here instead of with the other two. After all, if other escapees showed up and the dark dragon tried to attack them, someone needed to be able to knock her out quickly if necessary. Delia smiled and gave a small wave as the two fusions were leaving. "Okay, you two keep safe. I'll be right here when you two get back." She remained cheery until the two of them left.

Pokemon:
Male Scyther named Edge with 100% health and healthy
Fury Cutter 20/20, Slash 20/20, Night Slash 15/15, Air Slash 20/20
Male Jolteon named Volt with 100% health and healthy
Thunderbolt 15/15, Double Kick 30/30, Pin Missile 18/20, Iron Tail 14/15
Female Flareon named Blaze with 100% health and healthy
Flamethrower 15/15, Smog 20/20, Hidden Power (Ground) 15/15, Return 20/20
Female Vaporeon named Aqua with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Ice Beam 10/10, Bite 25/25, Echoed Voice 15/15
Male Espeon named Sol with 100% health and healthy
Confusion 25/25, Shadow Ball 15/15, Grass Knot 20/20, Swift 20/20
Female Umbreon named Luna with 100% health and healthy
Faint Attack 20/20, Moonlight 5/5, Cut 30/30, Psychic 10/10

ViaryThePurpleDragon
Amber
Akumu oukoku
Null
BurnChris518
Gallade Blade

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageEbony Rose
Team Rocket Headhunter

HP: 70%
Moveset: Psychic 10/10, Hidden Power (Fighting) 12/15, Shadow Ball 13/15, Recover 10/10
Items: Smoke Ball
Thoughts: Oh hell...

Ebony raised an eyebrow a bit at the Gardevoir fusion's celebration and smirked slightly at him being in pain from his burn. Well, at least it would be easier for someone else to take him down if he got in another fight. Her smirk quickly faded when Blade started dragging her over to a cell while she was still trapped within the ERYI. She was a bit confused by his comment, though. "Quit? Now why would you want to do that?" she asked with genuine curiosity as she attempted to keep herself from accidentally being knocked into the walls of the device by the uneven movements from being dragged along.

BurnChris518
Gardevoir Blade
BLADE
HP:30 >>> 25% [Burned: Turn 3]
Items: Ether, Pokeball, Revival Herb
Key Items: Leftovers, Fragment Package
Captured:
Theme: Kuusou Mesorogiwi

Shadow Ball [15/15]
Mud-Slap [5/10]
Focus Blast [3/5]
Icy Wind [13/15]
User Image

"I Know Who I Am, Enough Of Your Lies...!"

Blade slowly moved the ERYI by tugging on the non electric part, he listened to Ebony and smiled. "It's a long story, but I'll tell you." He finished dragging the fusion into the cell and sat down on the cot inside. "You see, when I woke up on this ship I didn't know who I was. I was greeted by a couple of Plasma members and the told me my name was Blade. I trusted them until I found out that I was merely the result of an experiment and a clone of one of your allys also named Blade." He looked away at the floor. "They lied to me, they gave me an identity that wasn't mine and eventually reclaimed, my existence is a lie, Im unwanted.." He looked down at his fist. "And now here I am, still with team Plasma. Somewhere where I know I'm needed, somewhere I am wanted.." He looked back up. "That's why I almost quit." He finished. The burn flared up and he flinched slightly as his HP dropped again. "This pain is nothing... He thought.

"...Now Prepare To Fight, Say Your Final Goodbyes!"

((ooc:

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageEbony Rose
Team Rocket Headhunter

HP: 70%
Moveset: Psychic 10/10, Hidden Power (Fighting) 12/15, Shadow Ball 13/15, Recover 10/10
Thoughts: ...

Ebony was slightly glad when the Blade finished dragging her since that meant she wouldn't have to worry about accidentally bumping into the wall of the device, though she wasn't too pleased about being stuck in a cell again, this time also trapped inside a device she couldn't escape from. She watched the Gardevoir fusion as he sat down on the cot and listened to his story, raising an eyebrow in surprise when he mentioned that he was a clone of a Team Rocket operative. Once he finished his story, she sighed a bit and thought for a moment before speaking. "So, let me see if I understand this. Team Plasma made you from one of my comrades, then proceeded to deceive you in order to convince you to work with them, and now that you know the truth you are staying with them because you don't know anyone else that could possibly accept you. Is that about right?" She kept her tone calm while she asked her question, though she couldn't really criticize him too much about his reasons for staying with Team Plasma.

BurnChris518
Gardevoir Blade

Lonely Raider

6,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

Yarra
The Rapidash
Health: 100%
Items: Revival Herb x1, Revive x2, Super Potion x1, Ether x1
Lava Cookie x1, Hyper Potion x1, Potion x1, Full Heal x1, Auto-Lock Ball x1, Recover Potion x1
Moves: Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Headbutt
Zen Headbutt, Thunder, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball
Thoughts: Grrrrr

Carrying: ....

Yarra nodded, Yes, we definitely need to find something to do... she said looking over at Wil, Well then, yes, let's go on the Warp Pad again. she chuckled, taking Aura's hand.

-ooc: :...-

Minilaser
Wil
Lia Syuki
Aura

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageAura

HP: 100%
Moveset: Force Palm 10/10, Rock Slide 9/10, Poison Jab 17/20, Shadow Claw 13/15
Items: Elixer x2, Full Heal Ball x1
Key Items: Recover Potion x1, Dark Pendant (worn)
Thoughts: Where to next?

Aura grinned when Wil and Yarra decided to take the Warp Pad to wherever they were planning on going to next. "Okay, let's go then." she said cheerfully as she walked down the hall to the Warp Pad. She stepped on and waited for the other two to show up and decide what floor they would go to next.

Minilaser
Wil
Spikka XD
Yarra
BLADE
HP:25% >>> 20% [Burned: Turn 4]
Captured:

Shadow Ball [15/15]
Mud-Slap [5/10]
Focus Blast [3/5]
Icy Wind [13/15]
User Image

Blade listened to her response. Yes, basically that's what I said.." He said. "It sounds ludacris I know...but I don't expect many to understand." He stood up and moved to the cell door and the burn hurt him a little more. "I suppose it's almost time I leave you to visit the med bay, this is quite the nasty burn you know. However.." he shut the cell door and locked it. He then leaned forward as far as he could, reached through the bars, and deactivated the ERYI. "I suppose leaving this on you would be quite rude, wouldn't you think?" He smirked half leaning inside the cell.

((ooc:

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageEbony Rose
Team Rocket Headhunter

HP: 90%
Moveset: Psychic 10/10, Hidden Power (Fighting) 12/15, Shadow Ball 13/15, Recover 9/10
Key Items: None
Thoughts: Might as well wait and finish healing before trying to break out.

Ebony chuckled slightly at his comment on most people not understanding, but didn't say anything about it. She was slightly annoyed when Blade stepped out and locked her cell door, but smirked slightly when she was finally released from the infernal contraption she had been trapped in for some time now. Before the device could fully reset itself she lightly kicked it aside so that she wouldn't accidentally get herself trapped in it yet again. She chuckled at his comment and her smirk slightly widened. "Yes, it would. So would someone being released immediately attempting to strike the one that released her, so for the moment you're safe from that." she said as the crystal in her chest glowed slightly and she was healed slightly. She hadn't had the opportunity to finish healing herself after the fight that she had been in previously, and figured that were she to break out, it would be better to be as close to full strength as possible before making the attempt, especially considering that there were still a large number of Team Plasma members here and she would be easily outnumbered.

((OOC: Recover used, Ebony heals herself for 20%. Also, FREEDOM!!! ...Well, sort of. She's out of the bubble at least.))

BurnChris518
Gardevoir Blade

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
∅ Null ∅

Location || Deck 7
Health || 10%
Moves || Tri attack - 6pp || Dark Pulse - 12pp || Dragon Rush - 7pp || Outrage - 5pp
Items || Plasma I.D. Card & Hand Helda ; Smoke Ball ,Elixer, Night Ball, Power Boost , Shell bell, revival herb and a full restore.
Dark Claw || active
Music of the moment|| >> Memory <<

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
As the two gijinka left. . the girl just settled her self down on the floor. Setting down on her knees . . her hands just lay on her thighs as her eyes just . . stared down at the ground. It was. . rather safe to assume she was far gone now. What ever . . but of herself she had left . . was most likely taken by the dark claw. What were they hoping to do with these things? Nothing good was coming of it. Her wings drooped down, but would at times "flinch" and spike up . . before settling soon after. She was. . . unsettling . . . yet. . depressing to look at in this state. At one time, She was just a normal girl. At one time, she knew what the sky looked like. .how the sun felt on her face. . how it felt to feel the wind on her skin. Or . . maybe. . .she never did. It was a bitter fact. . but. . maybe that in it's self was for the best. But . . this was the here and now. Here she sat. . . gone to herself and the world. No more was she Null. . .nor was she . . .the "forgotten one". Not a pokemon . . or a person. Just a lump of flesh and blood. . without reason. . or purpose of being. Only the activity of what is commonly called " the old brain" was keeping her heart pumping and her breathing. Without that . .she may just shut down. . .but how long would that last?

After a moment, she just fell on her side with a rather decent sounding thud. Her wings bent awkwardly beneath her . . one could even say painfully so. Though her face remained Stoic on the bending of her wings. The other set just limply covered over her side as black feathers started to fall out. Where had her mind gone . . or . . .was it even there anymore? What point was there to live for her - when everything that made her want to live was gone. And - no. . it was not a love. . nor was it something she had a particular care for. . there was no sappy " my ___ is gone" . . or "I'm doomed". It was just pure. . Helplessness. A mindless droning . . with once again. No Rhyme. . or reason. The meaning of death without being dead. . a true depression . .without even knowing it. Though breathing - and blood pumping. . was she . already dead in this respect? Was there anything left to even save anymore? Was it to late. .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Lia Syuki

(( ooc || Soooo . . . How is Null getting fixed??
I know I asked already
But I thought I should ask again.
Just in case . . ya know. . it was skipped. ))
BLADE
HP:20 >>> 15% [Burned: Turn 5]
Captured:

Shadow Ball [15/15]
Mud-Slap [5/10]
Focus Blast [3/5]
Icy Wind [13/15]
User Image

Blade nodded and turned. "Good luck, perhaps we will meet again." He said to Ebony. He then made his way to the ladder going down to the next floor and used his ID to go to the sixth floor. When he got down the burn began to flare again and he fell to his hands and knees. "I must quickly make my way to the med bay." He stood up and began to move down the hall, but stopped when he saw something glowing in the lab. "What is that light comming from?" he asked himself as he moved toward the lab. He moved past the med bay toward the lab. "Hello? Who is in there?" he asked outloud as he approached the open door.

((ooc: Akumu PM me what you had planned for Null and we can work something out.)

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Delia

Health: 55%
Items: Revive x1, Smoke Ball x1, Pokeball x1, Elixer x1
Thoughts: I seem to be having odd luck today...
Theme for the moment: Nerve Rack
Pokemon currently out: Edge with 100% health

Delia continued with her cheery demeanor until she was certain Blade and Amber were gone, then hung her head and sighed in annoyance. Today was certainly not one of her better days. She had a couple of lucky breaks, like getting out of her cell and scoring a free meal for herself and her Pokemon, but for the most part things had been going wrong all day. She sighed again in annoyance as she waited for her two new "friends" to return, glad to get a moment more or less alone. It wasn't that she didn't like them or anything, the Froslass girl seemed nice enough, and the Gallade fusion was certainly someone she'd like to hang around. Well, aside from the fact that he was a member of Team Rocket, but other than that he didn't really seem like a bad person. She just knew that it would be a bad idea for her to get too emotionally attached to these people, and the reason why made her sigh yet again at the thought of it, this time out of sadness rather than annoyance. She glanced down at Null for a moment when the girl fell over, and for a moment had a guilty bit of relief at the fact that the Dark Claw had been making her feral. That meant that she had no one to explain her thoughts or feelings to if she was not careful around the dark dragon, and she could at least keep them where they belonged, within herself. That was one of the problems with hanging around psychics, whether they be Pokemon, people, or now apparently fusions. Edge lifted his head slightly and looked over at Delia, silently questioning her for orders, when he heard someone asking who was in the lab. Delia heard it too, and quickly regained her cheery demeanor as she chuckled slightly, motioning for Edge to stay where he was and wait. She recognized the voice, and while she would have preferred someone who wasn't an empath to show up, this would be fine. "Ah, Blade? I'd come out to see you, but I'm a bit stuck at the moment." she called out to the Gardevoir fusion with a large grin on her face and ending with a chuckle, as if this was all some big, happy joke. She was a bit concerned though, given the situation. First off, there was a chance Null might try to attack him again, and that could cause some problems. Second, the Rocket Blade and Amber were just down the hall some ways, how far Delia had no idea, getting healed up, and if they showed up too soon then she'd have to deal with not only having her little lie exposed, but also probably having to fight this guy, too. Even though he would probably have to be an enemy, she didn't like the idea of that since he was a nice guy. She didn't want to have to battle him unless it was either absolutely necessary or just for fun, not just because they were on opposite sides.

Pokemon:
Male Scyther named Edge with 100% health and healthy
Fury Cutter 20/20, Slash 20/20, Night Slash 15/15, Air Slash 20/20
Male Jolteon named Volt with 100% health and healthy
Thunderbolt 15/15, Double Kick 30/30, Pin Missile 18/20, Iron Tail 14/15
Female Flareon named Blaze with 100% health and healthy
Flamethrower 15/15, Smog 20/20, Hidden Power (Ground) 15/15, Return 20/20
Female Vaporeon named Aqua with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Ice Beam 10/10, Bite 25/25, Echoed Voice 15/15
Male Espeon named Sol with 100% health and healthy
Confusion 25/25, Shadow Ball 15/15, Grass Knot 20/20, Swift 20/20
Female Umbreon named Luna with 100% health and healthy
Faint Attack 20/20, Moonlight 5/5, Cut 30/30, Psychic 10/10

Akumu oukoku
Null
BurnChris518
Gardevoir Blade

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageEbony Rose
Team Rocket Headhunter

HP: 100%
Moveset: Psychic 10/10, Hidden Power (Fighting) 12/15, Shadow Ball 13/15, Recover 8/10
Key Items: None
Thoughts: Great... Now to figure out my next move.

Ebony nodded at what the clone Blade said and healed herself for the last little bit of damage she had taken earlier. From what she could see, it seemed that the Bisharp fusion was still distracted with Ux and the Aerodactyl fusion while the other group was joining up and getting some of the details worked out. She sighed lightly as she waited for a few moments. If she tried to break out now, the only thing accomplished would be her getting swarmed and knocked out, something that wouldn't do her allies any good.

((OOC: Ebony used Recover, heals herself for 20%, now at full health.))

Lonely Raider

6,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
(Ooc: so it looks like this thread has died.... =/
Spikka XD

(Its not dead, Tomarrow I'm going to auto-move Cherrys characters to free up the ppl waiting on her characters, and with any luck the new threads will be up soon.)

Lonely Raider

6,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
BurnChris518
Spikka XD

(Its not dead, Tomarrow I'm going to auto-move Cherrys characters to free up the ppl waiting on her characters, and with any luck the new threads will be up soon.)

((Okay, good. I wasnt sure where I was going to go and all that cuz Cherry hasnt been on and all, or rather she hasnt posted with her characters. And since there r like only 3 people that r continuously posting and all. Hows the new thread going.?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff