Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
“We teachers are rather good at magic, you know.”

User Image

"Ah, I can always count on you to be my detention lady, can't I?" she teased with a smile. The woman turned her head to see two more Professors arriving. "Good evening Oswaldium." she laughed, her smile growing almost into a grin at the sight of the older man. Another Professor who had been teaching much longer than she, the Charms professor never failed to put a smile on the Headmistress's face with his antics. One could almost label him as the grandfatherly type. "And a good evening to you as well Professor Malkhester." she greeted, watching the Transfigurations teacher take his seat. From below Jospehine could already spot many of the female students turning their heads for a good look at the man. Covering a laugh with a cough, she heard Patrica's question and responded; "He's, ah, a bit theatrical. But I promise you, I would never hire someone who did not uphold the morals we strive to set for this school." she assured the woman with a pat to the shoulder. "I will request to him that he keep the robes off during staff meetings and meal times if it would calm your nerves however." The Headmistress turned her head and spotted the first years lining up at the door. Straightening in her seat, she prepared to watch the ceremony as names began to be called.

Where: The Great Hall.
With: The staff.

OutOfCoCoaPuffs:

User Image

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

★ Peregrin↳↳Malkhester
Transfiguration Professor!!

xxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XXXXXUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxAMxx𝔏𝔈𝔊𝔈𝔑𝔇x
          xxxxxxxxxx( ⊰ but that doesn't cut it ❞ )
                  xxxxxxxxxxI am at ↳ Hogwarts Staff Table ⊰
                          xxMy wand ↳ Padauk Wood - Dragon Heartstring - Ground Chimera Scale - thirteen inches - rigid ⊰

"Indeed it was a fair long time ago. But my past is behind me, and so is yours, I should think." He nodded, hearing what he meant. Lelia had the first years in position outside of the hall, awaiting either the Headmistress' command, or for the sorting hat to yell out to hurry up which, to many's shock, it did during his sorting. They had been delayed due to a fellow first year getting lost in the castle, mainly due to the fact that he had not been paying attention and had wandered off out of sheer boredom. Needless to say, not a good start to his year.

Peregrin took a few sips from a goblet in front of him, smiling into his glass as he did. Butter beer. A drink that one could never go wrong with. It was like it warmed the soul when one drank it, but now was no the time to drink, now was the time to, one could say, eye the pool. New talent was entering the school, and he wondered who would be the greats, the heroes, and who would be the fallen, the villains of the future. He eyed the group of first years as the first name was called.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤*Aimi Markeis*¤]´)÷¤—
Wand: Maple wood, phoenix feather, eight and three quarter inches, Inflexible.
Mood: Nervous...
House: Gryffindor

Love
Hate
Sorrow
Peace

At the time her name was called, her jaw had been slightly slack, due to the appearance of the taller man at the table, at the far end. She blinked, wincing as someone jabbed her side. She knew why, since Professor Ivory's eyes were on her. With a deep breath she slipped through the people in front of her and took her position on the stool. Her eyes were slightly unfocused as she glanced around the hall, and at the faces of her fellow students.

Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest that she was sure that others around could hear it. She took another deep breath, trying to calm herself down, lest she pass out somehow.

User Image
All can sleep
In Light's peaceful sight.
User Image
Luka groaned, and turned to leave, slipping our while everyone's eyes were on the entering first years. He hurried out of the Great Hall and tried to follow Elizabeth's path, taking a guess. He wandered around for a second, before turning a corner and finding her sitting on a set of stairs. "There you are!" he nearly shouted as he hurried down by her. "What do you think you're doing? You're going to miss the sorting and I don't think being a prefect will excuse you from that."

He stepped down the steps over to her side, looking down at her with a bit of confusion.
"What's wrong, Elizabeth? I thought you wanted to see it.

Where - Antechamber to Great Hall
With - Elizabeth

User Image

Luka Gaiman 6th Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image

Teacher of Divination and head of Ravenclaw house
Current location: In the Great Hall, conducting the sorting ceremony.
Open your minds and look deeper than the surface, only then can you see things most refuse to look for.

First day jitters, it happened to every student. Lelia gave a reassuring smile to the young girl before placing the sorting hat on her head. She would rather not deal with a grumpy sorting hat. The stories were enough to make anyone want to avoid it. Now, like everyone in the great hall, she waited for the hat to make its decision.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Love
Hate
Sorrow
Peace

As the sorting hat was placed on her head, it slipped down, almost covering her eyes entirely. Her heart was still pounding rapidly, until a calm, elderly voice entered her mind.
'Ah.. What do we have here?... Talent... Much, much talent..' She blinked, unsure what to make of this, until she recalled what her parents had told her. This had to be the sorting hat, but he seemed much mellower than how her parents described him.
'Let's see.. Ah, there it is.. Courage... Courage like I have not seen in a very long time... Untapped, though. The consciousness does not yet even realize its potential. Very curious...' She gripped the stool tightly, hoping and praying that it would make a good decision.
'Very well. I have decided.' The voice said once more, before...
"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat bellowed, the voice ringing through the halls and in the hall itself. Aimi let out a sigh of relief, a weight seemed lifted from her chest, giving her a chance to breath. It was in that moment that she realized that she had actually been holding her breath, waiting for the hat's decision.

User Image
All can sleep
User Image
User Image

Open your minds and look deeper than the surface, only then can you see things most refuse to look for.

Lelia picked up the hat and ushered the girl along. There were plenty of students to get through and she read through the names. A handful of Hufflepuffs, several Slytherins, and a rare ravenclaw later she had barely made a dent in the list of students. "Samson, Felix!"

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Love
Hate
Sorrow
Peace

Aimi hurried to the Gryffindor table to be met with a few handshakes, a bunch of 'welcome to the family' and a few hugs. She sat down, turning her head to look up at the sorting, her eyes following each of the students as they took their seats amongst their fellow students. She wondered what would come of this... Was it better that she was in Gryffindor? And what had the sorting hat meant 'untapped courage'? That confused her to no end, and made her brow furrow for a moment before she forced herself off the subject and paid attention to the sorting as Felix was called.

User Image
All can sleep
User Image
Felix Leo Samson

1st Year

Great Hall

Felix bolted forward at the sound of his name. He had been waiting surprisingly patiently for it to be his turn. Stumbling on his robes multiple times on his way to the stool he sat down and eagerly accepted the hat. He promptly placed it on his head after seeing how it was done with so many other students and it sank down to his nose covering his eyes. He smiled.

"Ah yes, now here is a mix. Half McCloud and half Samsonov I see. A great string of Hufflepuffs mixed with a long string of Gryffindors. Difficult, you have courage yes and a great deal of bravery but you are kind, a true friend to all. Perhaps to hot headed for Hufflepuff though.... Better be GRYFFINDOR!" shouted the hat.

Felix whipped the hat off his head and handed it back to the Professor with a huge grin on his face. He sat down at the first open seat he came to and looked around eagerly at all of his classmates. One thing impressed him though, how had the hat known his family? Sure those were his mum and dads last names but they switched from Samsonov to Samson when they moved to America. One thing is certain, this place will sure have alot of surprises for him. He noticed he had sat next to that girl he talked to by the boats. Aimi was it? He turned to her, "Hi again!"

User Image

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Mood: Ecstatic!

Love
Hate
Sorrow
Peace

"Well hello! I think your beginning to stalk me." She teased, laughing as she turned her eyes back up to Professor Ivory, wondering how long that list actually was. The paper seemed so small, but there were a lot of students coming in with them... Enchanted paper, duh. Aimi could have slapped herself for not thinking like a witch at that moment. She had grown up in a pure-blood household, how and why did it not occur to her. She ran her eyes along the staff table, pausing on the Headmistress, a Professor that seemed to be wearing an old outfit... She couldn't quite place it, and then to the Professor on the far right. He held and air of authority about him that didn't quite fit the teaching position. Was he a Ministry official? If so, why was he here?

User Image
All can sleep

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀

ALICE WILDER

Alice got in line with the rest of the first years. She was a tad bit nervous. She didn't know what house would be best. She had the brains of a Ravenclaw but she was loyal like a Hufflepuff. I guess the sorting hat will decide what I am.

1st Year
Mood: Happy
Doing: Standing by the first years

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

But to hold it together when everyone
else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Anxious Lover

8,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Where Am I Now?: I'm at the Ravenclaw table watching the sorting. Maybe you'll be sorted into my house?
If you spent a day in my position, I think you'd understand me better,

{Finally it was starting. Sandy was relieved, she couldn't wait to find out who would join her in Ravenclaw. She eyed up all of the first years, attempting to sort them by looks. It wasn't easy, she couldn't sort a Hufflepuff from a Slytherin! She decided to leave this job to the sorting hat.
A few Gryffindors had already been called. It was always interesting to know what first years were like. Then again, some students had traits that didn't entirely suit their house. Her stomach rumbled, and she remembered why she hated the sorting. While it was cool to have new students, she was hungry beyond belief.
Seeing professor Ivory lead all of the first years in made her guilty about not picking Divination as a class. Of course Professor Ivory was brilliant, and her second favorite teacher, but she didn't think she had what it took to be in Divination. There was no point in choosing a subject that she didn't feel comfortable with. Not to mention, if her third eye was like her regular eyes, she'd be tripping twice as much around Hogwarts. She decided she would apologize to her later about it.}

but that would drive you absolutely insane.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

xXXXXXXXXxxx EvangelinaArronO'Conner

Gryffindor 4th Year~ 15 Years.

↘"I May Be Good At Everything...

Eva was waiting through the Sorting; not really paying attention. The Hat had called out some Gryffindor students, Hufflepuff, Slytherins, and Ravenclaws. She just wondered when the Perfect was gonna get there. Evangelina looked at all the first years, and where they went. This was going to be another long year.

...Although, I Just Wanna Live."↙

C u r r e n t l y A t : Great Hall. Gryffindor Table.
    A c c o m p a n i e d B y : People I don't wanna talk to. And Midnight.
User Image
User Image

Lelia tried to keep from chuckling at the over-eagerness of the new student. He raced up, nearly tripping and practically yanked the hat out of her hands. It debated for a few minutes before finally deciding on Gryffindor. He threw the hat back into her hand and dashed off to his house table. She decided it would be best to move on to keep the sorting going. "Wilder, Alice!"

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

User Image

ALICE WILDER

When Alice heard her name, she got up on the chair and put on the hat.
"Ahh....This one is a bit tricky. Yes...You do have courage like a Gryffindor, but you also are intelligent like your mother..."
How did it know about my mother?
"But its clear which house you belong in...Ravenclaw!"
Alice was very glad to get into Ravenclaw. She got down from the chair and got a seat into her house. Everyone there gave out a cheer and greeted her warmly.

1st Year
Mood: Happy
Doing: Sitting in Ravenclaw's table

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

But to hold it together when everyone
else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas