Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duel Instructor Lewis Gigando

User Image

Lewis watched as the late Gryffindor Prefect made his way to the Gryffindor table, smiling. He shook his head slightly, but managed a smile. Look, it's yourself at that age his mind seemed to say. Still though, I should have a talk with him later about toning it down just a tad, the grown up in him reasoned. He returned his attention to the sorting and continued to feel a sense of peace.

Where: Great Hall
With: Hogwarts Staff, students

User Image

"Stay classy, San Diego."
User Image

CordeliaEvyns

House:Gryffindor-Seventh Year

Smiling at the new Gryffindor First Years, Delia hoped they would make the most out of Hogwarts. They all looked rather terrified, almost as though they expected a blast ended skrewt to come crawling out of their drinks. Eyes moving slowly toward Professor Bennet, she gave her most charming smile in response the cold glare she had seen so many times. Delia was generally favored as a decent student, and never got caught, but when Professor Bennet looked at her it was as though all of her dirty deeds were going to be spilled for everyone to see.

Waiting for the last girl to be sorted, Cordelia began thinking about the coming year. Reaching up to take her hair down, she felt something odd.
"What the..." she mumbled, pulling something rough from her ponytail. Upon further examination she realized it was a twig. Slowly, she set it down next to her, and continued to let her dark hair down. Perhaps she'd change the color... red was always nice. While pondering this, she felt something else that was rather odd. A strange dripping down her leg. Looking down she saw that her robes were ripped, as well as her jeans beneath them. Her thigh was bleeding from a rather deep gash. Pulling her cup nearer to her, placed her wand inside the rim, she whispered "Aguamenti" and watched the cup fill with water, took her napkin and dipped it in the water and tried as best she could to get the excess blood from her leg without looking suspicious. Once she had done as best she could under the rather cramped circumstances, she clapped as the last girl was sorted.
User Image
"Do something about my visions? There's really thing you could do about them. They come and go on their own. They're nothing to be worried about," he said to her, shaking his head. He glanced back forward and shook his head. "Besides, it wasn't that great of a vision anyway...and not about Anika."

He had to smile a bit as Phantom tried to encourage her as well, clearly on his side. He reached out and stroked the cat's fur once more. He glanced back down at Elizabeth, before letting out a breath.
"And Anika...I don't know. She's just acting really...strange. She's not like her normal self. Someone needs to talk to her and badly."

Where - Antechamber to Great Hall
With - Elizabeth

User Image

Luka Gaiman 6th Year Hufflepuff

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE l i z a b e t hX C o t éX R e n a ú l d i
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx16 6th Slytherin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--- ❝ I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent

User Image

"Well, it won't be me... And no, I'm not talking about doing something about the visions. But we can talk about the visions and everything later tonight."

She stood and wiped her eyes quickly, fixing her makeup smudges with a simple swipe of her sleeve. "That is... If you're not backing out on me," Elizabeth said with a weak smile and a slight wink before hugging him.

"Let's get back to the feast. And thanks for being such a good friend, Luka," she added quietly, leaning away and grabbing his hand with a grin, tugging him back to the Great Hall so they could eat. Phantom meowed at Luka and purred, rubbing his head against the boy's hand happily. The skinny feline was definitely attached to him.

| l o c a t i o n: Great Hall |
| d o i n g: Talking to Luka |
| f e e l i n g: Better |
| t h i n k i n g: Cant this feast go by faster? |

[ooc: // ]

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

♫ Slytherin ♫ 4th Year ♫ 15 years ♫
              ██████████████████████████

SHAYE FRUMILUS

I had him!
              His throat was bare beneath my hand...
              I know I had him!
              His throat was there,
              And he'll never come again...

❝ Shaye shook her head slightly, sweeping her hair in front of her face, where she perferred it to be. Her parents had sent her over to Hogwarts, she wasn't exactly sure if she was particularly excited or not, especially since she figured there was going to be lots of people. She hated people. Stupid people, people that over react, romanticists, people full of drama. How do people stand to live like this? She shook her her head disapprovingly as she looked behind her to make sure that Servo, her cat, was following her up the steps. So what if she was a little late? Business at home kept her longer than she liked. She waltzed inside, hurrying along to see if the sorting hat ceremony had ended in the Great Hall already. She stepped quietly inside, hoping no one had noticed her, or was distracted by her. She slid into a seat on the very end, and began to pick at the food on the table, catching glimpses of people she recognized from years before.❞User Image

WHERE: Great Hall

WITH: Slytherins
              MOOD: Cynical
xxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx() ███████████████████ █ d. i m i t r i
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND SHE WILL BE LOVED * AND SHE WILL BE LOVED * AND SHE WILL BE LOVED * AND SHE WILL BE LOVED
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxXXX( the great hall )

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Aimi," he smiled warmly, and what better way to perceive yourself as a gentlemen than to kiss a lady's hand? Her age was far to young for his tastes, she was still a girl! Albeit, he was a gentleman or at least he tried to be. Focusing his attention to the boy, Felix he grinned in response to how great it must be to be a prefect. "It is, the Prefect's bathroom is supposed to be pretty awesome from what I hear," Dimitri shook Felix's hand, he started clapping when another new girl joined the table. Who wouldn't want to be from Gryffindor? Slytherins. His mind answered his own question.

When Ms. Bennett practically threw daggers at him he smiled sweetly and gave a wink, he loved to mess with her, though it landed him a few detentions more then he could count with her. "Word of advice, see Ms. Bennett? The lovely lady up there? She's loads of fun. Best to keep on her good side," He warned the first years, grabbing a goblet and filling it with pumpkin juice. He looked about the Great Hall, spotting Cordelia who was sitting not to far from him. He and Cordelia shared classes and only talked here and there but it was a relief to see someone from Gryffindor he actually knew. He waved his hand, and motioned for her to come sit next to him. He was starting to get nervous about being a prefect, something sort of like pre-show jitters. All I have to do is remember the door password and that's easy, it's ... it's, oh god I don't remember! He looked calm on the outside but inside his mind, he was a mess at the moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
User Image

Sofia made a note of the advice offered by the prefect. She smiled and introduced herself to the group with a genuine smile. "I'm Sofia. I just transferred from Cedar Magical Academy, I'm actually a sixth year in magical study but this will be my first year at Hogwarts." So far this seemed like a friendly group of people. She was glad to be in this house now.
User Image

CordeliaEvyns

House:Gryffindor-Seventh Year

Listening to Dimitri give the first years advice made Cordelia smile and chuckle under her breath. She was glad he was being so nice to them, and giving them fairly sound advice. Bennet was a good instructor and gave praise when you did something spectacular... but nothing was ever really that great to her. She hoped these first years had the common sense to stay out of her way. Smiling at the first years, she nearly forgot about her leg and her tousled hair until Dimitri motioned for her to move. Nodding, she rose, hoping he wouldn't see the cut in her robes, or better yet, the blood on them.

Squeezing in between him and another Gryffindor, one who's name escaped her, she smiled and made a gesture at his Prefect badge.
"Are you excited, Mister Prefect? Shall I start calling you 'sir'? I'd be ever so delighted." She felt her leg touching his and scooted over just a touch more to give him some more room, as well as to stop the stinging in her leg every time one of them shifted.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤*Aimi Markeis*¤]´)÷¤—
Wand: Maple wood, phoenix feather, eight and three quarter inches, Inflexible.
Mood: Curious?
House: Gryffindor

Love
Hate
Sorrow
Peace

Aimi could only smile at Dimitri's attempts at giving them advice. For being a Prefect, he seemed to be even more nervous than she had been during the ceremony. She reached out and grabbed a goblet of water, taking a quick gulp, soothing a scratching feeling that had grown in her throat since before the ceremony had begun, probably from her nervousness. She glanced back to the table, raising an eyebrow before turning back to Dimitri.

"Dimitri... The professor on the far right... The tall one, the one with that air of authority... Who is he? He doesn't look like any teacher I've ever seen."
Indeed, Professor Malkhester held himself differently from others, that was for sure. Not to mention that his clothing... It looked like he was ready for combat instead of teaching, the his leather garb stood out like a sore thumb amongst the staff... Not to mention that many of the older girls were still stealing looks at him.

User Image
All can sleep
In Light's peaceful sight.

Timid Prophet

WyattXJamesX Miller

User Image

House: Hufflepuff - 3rd yearX_X_X_X_XLocation: Great HallX_X_X_X_XAction: Watching first years be sorted.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Mister Mister! Mr. Sterling? Where are you? Oh, come out you bad cat!” Wyatt called in a hushed whisper as he scanned the area worriedly. Right now he should have been in the Great Hall, watching all the first years getting sorted into their houses, and greeting new Hufflepuffs with the rest of his house. Sadly that wasn’t the case. Instead he was outside looking for his little fluff ball of a cat, which seemed to be out to make his life more difficult then it had to be. Wyatt loved the little creature with all his heart, and he was so happy when his parents had gotten him a pet he could take to school with him, but between the scratched he had gotten when the train began to move, and how long he had been out here looking, the blonde boy was beginning to wonder if it was really a smart idea to have brought him along. The Hufflepuff shook his head slightly, and mentally scolded himself for thinking that way. It wasn’t the poor cat’s fault that it hadn’t been used to ridding on a train, and he had been the one to loosen his grip on the small feline after bumping into someone while getting off the train.

The sound of a small meow snapped Wyatt out of his thoughts and after a few moments the blonde Hufflepuff found himself sighing in relief as he lifted the small cat into his arms and hugged it to his chest. ”Oh, Mister, you scared me!” Wyatt scolded half heartedly before suddenly remembering that he was supposed to be at the feast. Holding onto his cat tightly the blonde quickly made his way to the school. Once finally there, Wyatt ran all the way until he was right outside the Great Hall. After quickly dusting himself off the blonde tried to slip in as quietly as possible, and sat at the first open seat at the Hufflepuff table he found.

User Image
User Image
"Please. You're going to make me blush," he replied to her, laughing slightly. He stroked Phantom's head, making the cat pur and meow happily, before he straightened and put his arm around Elizabeth's shoulders. "And I'm glad you finally decided to join the feast. Truth be told, even if you had said no, I probably would have dragged you in by your ankles, kicking and screaming if need be. Besides, its the feast. How could you say no?"

He laughed a bit, as he walked with her back towards the Great Hall. He peeked in, seeing there was only a few left. "I'll see you tonight still, all right? Still at the same portrait. And be careful. We don't need to be caught by Bennett and end up scrubbing the dungeons or something like that." He caught her hand in his and gave it a quick squeeze, before turning back. He was careful to slip in and hoped he wouldn't be too noticed. He slipped back in beside Anika, feeling more anxious for tonight than before.

Where - Great Hall at Hufflepuff Table
With - Anika & other Hufflepuffs

User Image

Luka Gaiman 6th Year Hufflepuff

Anxious Lover

8,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Where Am I Now?: I'm at the Ravenclaw table with Alice
If you spent a day in my position, I think you'd understand me better,

{Sandy cheered with the others at her table when the new Ravenclaw was sorted. The minute she sat down Sandy felt the need to welcome her first. "Hello, my name is Sandy, welcome to Ravenclaw," She smiled at the first year. Perhaps Sandy could be the helpful older student. Hopefully this student didn't mind.}

but that would drive you absolutely insane.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

♫ Slytherin ♫ 4th Year ♫ 15 years ♫

SHAYE FRUMILUS

I had him!
              His throat was bare beneath my hand...
              I know I had him!
              His throat was there,
              And he'll never come again...

❝ She rolled her eyes after sniffing the pumpkin juice in her goblet. Too sweet... She thought, scrunching her nose as she drank it anyway, she needed to wash down the mashed potatoes and chicken wings she swallowed. Looking up and down the rows of the other teams, she spotted a naive looking Hufflepuff, a bright blonde. She noticed him as he awkwardly sat down with his cat, obviously late. She shook her head and shoved her plate away from her, deciding she had eaten enough. I'm going back to the dormitories... She mumbled under her breath, and started making her way to the doors, narrowing her eyes at the Hufflepuff boy on the way out. ❞User Image

WHERE: Leaving the Great Hall

WITH: All the students
              MOOD: Nuetral

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE l i z a b e t hX C o t éX R e n a ú l d i
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx16 6th Slytherin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--- ❝ I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent

User Image

Elizabeth giggled at him and nodded, still grinning from ear to ear as he put an arm around here. Feeling his hand slide into hers and squeeze made her blush even more, but she brushed it off and said simply, "Fruit bowl painting, look out for Bennet. Got it."

She waved to him one last time and walked back to the Slytherin table to sit with Arianna once more. She turned and winked at the girl, hugging her once with a "Thank you!" and began picking at her food. She was suddenly back to her happy self, not even minding that Luka was once more sitting with Anika, knowing he still went after her and had been such a great friend. Phantom was purring happily in her lap once more, clearly happy they had sorted things out and that Luka had succeeded in cheering her up so easily. Elizabeth pet him absentmindedly as she took a swig of her pumpkin juice, still smiling around the rim of her cup.

| l o c a t i o n: Great Hall |
| d o i n g: Eating |
| f e e l i n g: Calm |
| t h i n k i n g: I can't wait for tonight! |

[ooc: // ]

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff