Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Charms Proffessor
Oswaldium McKinnen the Third
Head of Hufflepuff

In between his grins and waves at random students and clapping overly loud to all the students sorted not caring if they were in his house or not, Oswald noticed the appearance of two Hufflepuffs coming in late. One with a cat and then shortly after another one sneaking in with a Slytherin. "Tut, tut. What has the world come to when Hufflepuffs are disregarding the rules. Well I suppose I'll just have to hurry up and meet them all to tell them how it was done in my days he he," he said out loud to himself and whoever might be listening.

Great Hall / Staff Table
User Image
Professor Patricia Suzanne Bennett
Potion Master, Professor of Potions

Again, a few more students slipped in late. They too got ice cold glares, whether they noticed or not. Complete disregard for the rules. It's horrible, she thoughts, before hearing Oswaldium express her exact thoughts aloud. She pressed her lips together, and glanced over at him. "It is completely disrespectful and dishonoring to this school's reputation, but believe it or not, Oswaldium, your Hufflepuffs at least have been semi-well mannered over the past years. However, from tonight's presentation, I fear we might be in for a difficult and trouble-filled year," she said, clearly displeased.

Where:
With:

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀

ALICE WILDER

"Why hello. I'm Alice. Alice Wilder." Alice was surprised that someone would come to great her since she is a first year, but nevertheless it was nice.

1st Year
Mood: Happy
Doing: Talking to Sandy

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

But to hold it together when everyone
else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
User Image

♫ Slytherin ♫ 4th Year ♫ 15 years ♫
              ██████████████████████████

SHAYE FRUMILUS

I had him!
              His throat was bare beneath my hand...
              I know I had him!
              His throat was there,
              And he'll never come again...

❝ Shaye took one last look around the Great Hall before turning around and began jogging down the hard floors. It took her a few minutes before recalling where the Slytherin dungeons were, it just wasn't on her mind enough during summer to the point where she almost forgot. And may, just maybe, she could get a small room to herself. The last thing she needed was a giggly hyperactive roomate.

She headed inside and began to descend the stairs into the Slytherin common room. To her pleasant surprise, she didn't notice anyone else in here. I have it all to myself, for now..., She sighed.❞
              User Image

WHERE: Slytherin Common Room

WITH: No one except my thoughts
              MOOD: Calm

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

★ Peregrin↳↳Malkhester
Transfiguration Professor!!

xxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XXXXXUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxAMxxLEGENDx
          xxxxxxxxxx( ⊰ but that doesn't cut it ❞ )
                  xxxxxxxxxxI am at ↳ Hogwarts Staff Table ⊰
                          xxMy wand ↳ Padauk Wood - Dragon Heartstring - Ground Chimera Scale - thirteen inches - rigid ⊰

Peregrin leaned forward slightly, an amused look taking over his features as he looked down at Patricia and Oswald. With a chuckle, and a shake of his head he placed his right hand on the table, giving both a coy little grin.

"I believe that is one of the reasons why I declined the Head of House position." he teased the two elder teachers. He leaned back in his chair, his brows lowering as now a slightly different amused look washed across his face. The sorting was finally over, a bit of a change than last year's first years, by far. Much potential was in this group, but also much heart ache. Not a good sign, if his opinion mattered in their prophecies. But now, these students were set upon their paths of destinies and none could derail them now.
User Image

Charms Proffessor
Oswaldium McKinnen the Third
Head of Hufflepuff

"He he he. Oh Patty, kids will be kids of course. They can never sit still for a minute, just bursting with energy they are," Oswald chuckled while patting his belly. He nudged Patricia in the arm with his elbow again. "Besides, what fun is Hogwarts without a little trouble, eh? He he. Just remember our years around here, you know? He he but I suppose you never were much for mischief."

Oswald looked down to Peregrin. "Eh, Peregrin? What house would have you even if you wanted he he he," Oswald said booming over to him and gave a jolly smile and wink to show he was only joking.

Great Hall

Anxious Lover

8,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Where Am I Now?: I'm at the Ravenclaw table with Alice
If you spent a day in my position, I think you'd understand me better,

{"Well, Alice, behave in potions, it'll save you a lot of trouble," Sanfy winked giving her advice required to all first years. It was rather helpful in her first year, because now she loved potions. So what if the Professor could be judging? Passing grades were what made Sandy proud to be a Ravenclaw. Plus, It was in her blood to be good at potions.}

but that would drive you absolutely insane.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Professor Patricia Suzanne Bennett
Potion Master, Professor of Potions

"Never one for mischief," Patricia muttered to herself, as if the idea alone was too much to even comprehend. "I should think not. Back then, some of us had to be mature, responsible young adults. Not all of us were allowed to be so free spirited." She leaned forward slightly and looked down at Peregrin. "Do not mind Oswaldium. He jokes too much for his own good."

Where: Great Hall, Staff Table
With: Oswaldium, Peregrin, & Other Staff

[OCC: By the way, I love that he called her Patty. That is amazing! lol]

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

User Image

ALICE WILDER

Alice laughed a little. "Thanks for advice."

1st Year
Mood: Happy
Doing: Talking to Sandy

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

But to hold it together when everyone
else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
User Image

♫ Slytherin ♫ 4th Year ♫ 15 years ♫

SHAYE FRUMILUS

I had him!
              His throat was bare beneath my hand...
              I know I had him!
              His throat was there,
              And he'll never come again...

❝ Shaye piled all her luggage in a corner of the lounge, not sure what time they would take dormitories. She rooted through her suitcase, rooting through robes, uniforms, and other various types of clothing until she pulled out a case. She opened it up and started assorting her clarinet pieces together, taking this peaceful opportunity to practice her instrument.

I wonder if people can hear this through the walls... She thought, as she played through 'Chanson', one of her favorite clarinet pieces. ❞
              User Image

WHERE: Slytherin Common Room

WITH: No one except my thoughts
              MOOD: Calm
User Image
Back at the table by Anika, Luka glanced up at the front table. It didn't take an expert to know he had been caught. A chill ran down his spine and the hair on the back of his neck stood on end from just Professor Bennett's death glare alone. Apparently, he hadn't been as stealthy as he had hoped. "Thanks for saving my spot. And everything is fine with Elizabeth. Just needed some time alone," he explained, giving her a small smile.

Now that he was back, he was able to get his first look over the new first years between all the tables. Some looked nervous, others right at home. Of course, everyone else in the hall knew exactly what that had been like and it put a bigger grin on his face. However with interests else where, Luka quickly tore his eyes away from the front of the hall and the first years, and glanced back at where Elizabeth sat. It definitely made him glad that he had convinced her back. It would be well worth the impending detention he would soon be facing. With a exhale, he turned his gaze forward once more to actually pay attention. Plus, it was a bit of a laugh to see Professor Bennett all flustered and upset as usual with all the 'choas' she so hated.

Where - Great Hall at Hufflepuff table
With - Anika & Hufflepuff Students

User Image

Luka Gaiman 6th Year Hufflepuff

Anxious Lover

8,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image
Where Am I Now?: I'm at the Ravenclaw table with Alice
If you spent a day in my position, I think you'd understand me better,

{It surprised Sandy how much she was enjoying the presence of a first year. She remembered driving the others insane in her first year with questions. Being only two years older than the girl was a plus. Perhaps these first years were different. This year would definitely be interesting.}

but that would drive you absolutely insane.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Prophet

WyattXJamesX Miller

User Image

House: Hufflepuff - 3rd yearX_X_X_X_XLocation: Great HallX_X_X_X_XAction: Watching first years be sorted.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Once sitting at the table Wyatt made the horrible mistake of glancing to the front of the room. Professor Bennet's glare was colder then being dunked in ice water, and knowing that it was aimed at him, and a few others, for being late was enough to get Wyatt to look back down at his lap, which his cat had decided he wanted to nap in, as quickly as he could. Well, hopefully this wouldn't be enough to get on her bad side. "This is your fault you know." Wyatt mumbled quietly to the small cat resting in his lap. After a moment the blonde raised his eyes again, and making sure not to glace straight ahead he looked around to each of the tables, noticing all the new students. His heart went out to the ones that seemed nervous, because heaven knows he had been there, and he hoped that they made friends quickly. After all, it was hard to be away from your family at that age, but making a second family of friends made things a bit easier to go through.

User Image

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE l i z a b e t hX C o t éX R e n a ú l d i
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx16 6th Slytherin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--- ❝ I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent

User Image

Elizabeth glanced around as well once she had finished eating, catching Luka's eye as he looked towards her. She smiled brightly at him and waved a little, looking to Professor Bennet and smiling as well. If the woman had any questions, she could just make up an excuse, being a Prefect and all.

It sure is good to be back, she thought to herself with a content sigh, feeling sorry for the terror the first years must have felt. She knew that once they got settled, things would go smoothly for them. They would be happy about being here more than scared, and she would make sure she made each and every one feel welcome. Even the ones from other Houses and not just Slytherin. As usual, there seemed to be more Gryffindors than anything else and she sighed.

Slytherin really needs more students...

| l o c a t i o n: Great Hall, Slytherin table |
| d o i n g: Observing first years |
| f e e l i n g: Excited |
| t h i n k i n g: Can't this feast go by faster? |

[ooc: Whoo! Almost time to lead First Years! ]

User Image
User Image
User Image

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Searlait Mirin Dupond
Action: Waiting to be sorted

Searlait stood waiting with the other First Years in Great Hall. 'What if I'm not accepted into any house?' She worried to herself. She looked forward as another name was called.'Father will be furious.' She glanced about the hall in awe once she finally looked up. Searlait was stared for a moment up at the ceiling. 'I wonder what kind of enchantment makes the ceiling like that.' She readied herself as the names were called.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff