Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has this thread been useful to you?

Yes, it has. 0.64727954971857 64.7% [ 1035 ]
I still have some questions. 0.15447154471545 15.4% [ 247 ]
Not at all. 0.19824890556598 19.8% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 1599 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 278 279 280 > >> >>> »|

Shameless Fatcat

About time we got one of these! It seems like every day there are abortion threads, morality of premarital sex threads, questions about masturbation threads, but never just a sex thread. There are too many people out there with questions and advice and stories and no where for them to go. It's about time that we all step up and confront sex head-on, the good, the bad, the embarrassing, and the orgasmic.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
About time we got one of these! It seems like every day there are abortion threads, morality of premarital sex threads, questions about masturbation threads, but never just a sex thread. There are too many people out there with questions and advice and stories and no where for them to go. It's about time that we all step up and confront sex head-on, the good, the bad, the embarrassing, and the orgasmic.

That's right!
I don't have a boyfriend right now, but I'm on the Depo shot (no periods), and I've finished my Garasil vaccine finally (no HPV for me!).
Bonesie
I don't have a boyfriend right now, but I'm on the Depo shot (no periods), and I've finished my Garasil vaccine finally (no HPV for me!).

Thank you Dr Frasier (chap who invented it)! I shook his hand, don'tchooknow? razz
I hear there are nasty Depo side-effects. Have you experienced any?

Shameless Fatcat

Hmm, I have heard that too. My friend went off it after she gained 40lbs, and my mother had to go off it when she her doctor found out that it was causing her depression. She begged me to never go on it, so I stick with the pill for now.
Honestly, more than anything I was the 5 year IUC followed by and Essure Tubal Ligation. I don't want kids.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
Hmm, I have heard that too. My friend went off it after she gained 40lbs, and my mother had to go off it when she her doctor found out that it was causing her depression. She begged me to never go on it, so I stick with the pill for now.
Honestly, more than anything I was the 5 year IUC followed by and Essure Tubal Ligation. I don't want kids.

Gosh, even the Pill caused me huge problems. I tried two different ones: the first increased my acne and made me really nauseous, and the second caused me to have a 2-month-long period. I quit then.
But then, simple painkillers ******** with my system.
I am a delicate flower. *Faints*
Bump read OPs.
If you haven't planned to, you should put something on there about being able to give someone genital herpes if you have or have ever had cold sores.

sweatdrop I've just recently been reading up on this, and it has got me greatly worried. I'm going to a doctor to ask these questions. I thought I was safe of all things by only doing sexual things with one person who has only done sexual things with me.
I love you.

I love reading your kits, they're awesome. And helped me so much while I'm being intimate with my boyfriend.

I can make him orgasm in about 5 minutes wink
And I can still make him orgasm even without touching him.
rawr, I'm good. xd

Though what are the satistics of having anything that is a problem in oral sex?

like 1/5 or what?

I've been receiving, me and him are our first times, I've given oral twice now. But not entirely acutually, just like couple licks.

you get what I mean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces