Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Unicorn

Inscolaris's avatar Beenzino's avatar Lord Tonberry's avatar Fading Sketch v2's avatar akiflower's avatar
Username: Inscolaris
Teammates' Usernames: Fading Sketch v2, Lord Tonberry, akiflower, Beenzino
Theme: Lewd Squad.
We get nekkid and flaunt our junk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We love our butts, and we strut our butts.
Love your butt.
BUTTSPIRE.

Twerk it, bae.

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Still seeking at least one more (would love to have 3 more if interested) member(s) for Repo the Genetic Opera squad! Quote or pm if interested

We already have a Repo Man, Shilo and Blind Mag.
Looking for Graverobber, Rotti Largo, Luigi Largo, Pavi Largo, or Amber Sweet.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
TomatoBlend
Thinking about doing a nude themed entry though emotion_kirakira Anyone interested? emotion_c8

I approve of this idea. xd

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
Username: Kyra La Kyra
X
Teammates' Usernames: Funkalicious Cookie, SoulDiamond, Cathartic Desire, Moonlight_Princess_Luna
X
Theme: As he raced down the hallway he could hear their voices right behind him. "Senpai? Where are you going Senpai? We just want you to join our club!" They were everywhere, prowling through the halls, sealing off the cafeteria. Blood stained the walls, the ceiling, the floorboards. How many students had they killed? With one last burst of energy he threw himself into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door. At least he'd be safe here for awhi-

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

His blood turned cold as laughter came from the other side. There, visible through the crack in the door, was a single red eye. There was no escape. He was going to join whether he liked it or not. Welcome to the Yandere Club.

Note: So Originally we designed them to each be in different places of the school, but backgrounds don't really work well with the share friends feature. We're kinda proud of how they turned out so here they are anyway just for your viewing pleasure.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I think you should edit your description to answer the theme. I say you name it "Yandere Festival," and then put the story behind it. 3nodding

Ah that's a good name too~
However I don't think that Kyra is online atm, probably sleeping. Aaand the contest is gunna end in a few hors. Crud

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Notte Stella's avatar Rotten the Warlock's avatar The Assassin of Chaos's avatar BhelliomBlue-Rose's avatar
Username: (with soul) The Assassin of Chaos! (plays air guitar riff)
Teammates' Usernames: (with souls) Notte Stella, Rotten the Warlock, BhelliomBlue-Rose! (plays multiple guitar riffs)
Theme: Dark stuff, like insanity or evil magykks or technology! =D (Really, I'm doing this for kicks. they don't even know! twisted )
Notte has all the purple dark stuff, Rotten looks like a psycho arsonist, Bhelliom is... well... I don't know what he is but he looks evil and dark and devilish, and I look dark with technology and smoke on my feet! =D

(EDIT: OK DIDN'T REMEMBER THIS BIT OF SHARING FRIENDS)
Is there a Final Fantasy themed squad to join in with? Haha.

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
We still need Star Lord for our Guardians of the Galaxy cosplay. Please quote me if you can do him!
User Image

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Inscolaris
Username: Inscolaris
Teammates' Usernames: Fading Sketch v2, Lord Tonberry, akiflower, Beenzino
Theme: Lewd Squad.
We get nekkid and flaunt our junk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We love our butts, and we strut our butts.
Love your butt.
BUTTSPIRE.

Twerk it, bae.

I've been asspired! gonk

dramallama

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
X
Teammates' Usernames: Funkalicious Cookie, SoulDiamond, Cathartic Desire, Moonlight_Princess_Luna
X
Theme: As he raced down the hallway he could hear their voices right behind him. "Senpai? Where are you going Senpai? We just want you to join our club!" They were everywhere, prowling through the halls, sealing off the cafeteria. Blood stained the walls, the ceiling, the floorboards. How many students had they killed? With one last burst of energy he threw himself into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door. At least he'd be safe here for awhi-

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

His blood turned cold as laughter came from the other side. There, visible through the crack in the door, was a single red eye. There was no escape. He was going to join whether he liked it or not. Welcome to the Yandere Club.

Note: So Originally we designed them to each be in different places of the school, but backgrounds don't really work well with the share friends feature. We're kinda proud of how they turned out so here they are anyway just for your viewing pleasure.

I think you should edit your description to answer the theme. I say you name it "Yandere Festival," and then put the story behind it. 3nodding

Ah, Well I think its pretty clear though xD
The theme is squads and we're the Yandere Club as the description says. Think that pretty much fulfils it.
Thanks for the advice though!

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oakazij's avatar Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan's avatar Maledicent Tails's avatar The Crazy Cripple's avatar BlackIronMeteor's avatar
Username: Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Teammates' Usernames: Oakazij, Maledicent Tails, The Crazy Cripple, BlackIronMeteor.
Theme: Sweet Little Animal Angels and Vicious Little Animal Demons.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Seiji-ojisan
We still need Star Lord for our Guardians of the Galaxy cosplay. Please quote me if you can do him!
User Image

Hope you find them in time. neutral

I'd hate to see your efforts wasted.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kyllorac's avatar xukshia's avatar deepstaria's avatar Mama_Avatar_Talk_Stalker's avatar Professor of Potions's avatar
Username: Mama_Avatar_Talk_Stalker
Teammates' Usernames: deepstaria, Kyllorac, xukshia, Professor of Potions
Theme: Black & White. Simple & Sweet.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Kyra La Kyra
Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
X
X

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

Ah, Well I think its pretty clear though xD
The theme is squads and we're the Yandere Club as the description says. Think that pretty much fulfils it.
Thanks for the advice though!

If you say so, then ok. I was just worried because you don't mention your entry-theme till the very end of a semi-lengthy description.

Hope you make it! 3nodding

Lonely Elder

Sakuraus's avatar mowsiee's avatar DanceToForget's avatar P is for Cat's avatar
Username: mowsiee
Teammates' Usernames: Sakuraus, mowsiee, DanceToForget, P is for Cat
Theme:
Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed,
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.