Did we get a group doing Five Nights at Freddy's yet? lol
          I kinda wanna see that be a thing.

I was about to ask this myself! lol

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Recruiting pirates!
If you're inclined to Rhyme, or live a life of crime, then sight on the line, live in fame for all time!

A Pup

。o.゚。*・★"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction."★・*。゚o。User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good luck to everyone who entered.
Can't wait to see the winners.
--edited--
ouo) Whelp the lil rant is no longer needed! o/
"Mr. Wright. You are truly the most unpredictable defense attorney I've ever known."

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Kyra La Kyra
Username: Kyra La Kyra
X
Teammates' Usernames: Funkalicious Cookie, SoulDiamond, Cathartic Desire, Moonlight_Princess_Luna
X
Theme: As he raced down the hallway he could hear their voices right behind him. "Senpai? Where are you going Senpai? We just want you to join our club!" They were everywhere, prowling through the halls, sealing off the cafeteria. Blood stained the walls, the ceiling, the floorboards. How many students had they killed? With one last burst of energy he threw himself into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door. At least he'd be safe here for awhi-

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

His blood turned cold as laughter came from the other side. There, visible through the crack in the door, was a single red eye. There was no escape. He was going to join whether he liked it or not. Welcome to the Yandere Club.

Note: So Originally we designed them to each be in different places of the school, but backgrounds don't really work well with the share friends feature. We're kinda proud of how they turned out so here they are anyway just for your viewing pleasure.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I think you should edit your description to answer the theme. I say you name it "Yandere Festival," and then put the story behind it. 3nodding

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Pheenie Weenie
。o.゚。*・★"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction."★・*。゚o。User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AS I CRY IN THE BACKGROUND BECAUSE GAIA WANTED TO DO THIS AT NIGHT WHEN I FELL ASLEEP AND COULDN'T GET MY TEAM TOGETHER. I ACTUALLY HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO DO THIS BUT WE COULDN'T GET TOGETHER TO DO A PW:AA GROUP BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP. TIME IS ALMOST UP AND MY BABES ARE ASLEEP AS WELL!
*cries so hard right now*
Thanks Gaia, thanks. crying *Currently sour af and salty*
Well, I hope another group contest happens AND I'M AWAKE THIS TIME TO DO A PW:AA GROUP. emotion_0A0
"Mr. Wright. You are truly the most unpredictable defense attorney I've ever known."

Yeah, I think a group contest needs to be several days to let people get together.

But I am recruiting pirates. You wanna join?

Rekachuu's Pardner

Fallen Dragon

we need someone else to join our tokyo ghoul themed squad wahmbulance

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
Username: Kyra La Kyra
X
Teammates' Usernames: Funkalicious Cookie, SoulDiamond, Cathartic Desire, Moonlight_Princess_Luna
X
Theme: As he raced down the hallway he could hear their voices right behind him. "Senpai? Where are you going Senpai? We just want you to join our club!" They were everywhere, prowling through the halls, sealing off the cafeteria. Blood stained the walls, the ceiling, the floorboards. How many students had they killed? With one last burst of energy he threw himself into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door. At least he'd be safe here for awhi-

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

His blood turned cold as laughter came from the other side. There, visible through the crack in the door, was a single red eye. There was no escape. He was going to join whether he liked it or not. Welcome to the Yandere Club.

Note: So Originally we designed them to each be in different places of the school, but backgrounds don't really work well with the share friends feature. We're kinda proud of how they turned out so here they are anyway just for your viewing pleasure.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I think you should edit your description to answer the theme. I say you name it "Yandere Festival," and then put the story behind it. 3nodding

Oooh, that's a nice team... Ok, I was thinking of entering 5 pirates, but now I see we can't win the 5 man team. We clearly just need to go for a 6 man team. *grabs you and stuffs you into pirate outfit*

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Pheenie Weenie
AS I CRY IN THE BACKGROUND BECAUSE GAIA WANTED TO DO THIS AT NIGHT WHEN I FELL ASLEEP AND COULDN'T GET MY TEAM TOGETHER. I ACTUALLY HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO DO THIS BUT WE COULDN'T GET TOGETHER TO DO A PW:AA GROUP BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP. TIME IS ALMOST UP AND MY BABES ARE ASLEEP AS WELL!
Well, I hope another group contest happens AND I'M AWAKE THIS TIME TO DO A PW:AA GROUP. emotion_0A0

OMG! Phoenix Wright ftw!

And We're doing a Repo the Genetic Opera theme if you're interested. We still need Rotti, Pavi, Luigi, and Amber Sweet. C:

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Pirate Santa
Catalyste

Oooh, that's a nice team... Ok, I was thinking of entering 5 pirates, but now I see we can't win the 5 man team. We clearly just need to go for a 6 man team. *grabs you and stuffs you into pirate outfit*

Too bad you didn't grab me earlier, I make an awesome pirate avi! 3nodding

I really hope they do squad submissions again. This was really fun to be in.

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Still seeking at least one more (would love to have 3 more if interested) member(s) for Repo the Genetic Opera squad! Quote or pm if interested

We already have a Repo Man, Shilo and Blind Mag.
Looking for Graverobber, Rotti Largo, Luigi Largo, Pavi Largo, or Amber Sweet.

A Pup

Pirate Santa
Pheenie Weenie
。o.゚。*・★"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction."★・*。゚o。http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/4/4c/3DFrontLaugh.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140511231547

Yeah, I think a group contest needs to be several days to let people get together.

But I am recruiting pirates. You wanna join?

If they could extend this until it's almost another night, I would be so happy. ;m;
Like really? Around that time they wanted to do a contest?! QAQ

Also thanks for the offer but no thanks. I'm gonna see if Deus and I can quickly pull up the team within a few hours. Most likely no due to the rest of the team sleeping.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Phieth
Username: Phieth
Teammates' Usernames: Phieth, dark_engel, buckystars, The stepfather of lies, Mikosama
Theme: Supernatural team!!

Hunting friends, saving gaia, the normal day office.

Dean
Phieth
emotion_donotwant come on bro, let's hunt those sunoviches..

Sam
buckystars
We gotta pick up where dad left off!

Cas
dark_engel

Bobby
The stepfather of lies
Did you forget Ol' man Bobby, Idjits ?

Lucifer
Mikosama
Oh, you'll say 'yes' to me.

OMG, freakin finally! You finally got your team in! Yay!

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Catalyste
Pirate Santa

Too bad you didn't grab me earlier, I make an awesome pirate avi! 3nodding

I really hope they do squad submissions again. This was really fun to be in.

Yeah, sadly I missed out on the couple contest.

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Kind of disappointed in the short time this contest was available- I was out of town for one day and I miss the chance to gather my fishing friends for this to put on a fishy theme =(

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Relinquished ArchAngel

Still seeking at least one more (would love to have 3 more if interested) member(s) for Repo the Genetic Opera squad! Quote or pm if interested

We already have a Repo Man, Shilo and Blind Mag.
Looking for Graverobber, Rotti Largo, Luigi Largo, Pavi Largo, or Amber Sweet.

Best of luck in this - I am loving your Blind Mag look. Bravo! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces