Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Lol anyone realized that the space bunny event isn't here anymore with their spaceship? XD did all of our unique squads scared em of f??? Lol

User Image

Pfft!

We're on page 49, I'll have you know!
> n > well well well it's about time we all go against you by eating all of your easter egg chocolate in your faces. Muahahahahahahha emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

Wait. We have chocolate easter eggs in space?

You...you didn't just EAT one of our spy drones, did you!?!

OMG! gonk

Ferocious Goat

19,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Lookong forward to the story. How it will end xD.
Gaians kicking the bunnies off or they just flew away after someone explain the misunderstanding
WAIT A MINUTE NOW TO THINK OF IT WHERE IS DIEDRICH?????

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Still seeking at least one more (would love to have 3 more if interested) member(s) for Repo the Genetic Opera squad! Quote or pm if interested

We already have a Repo Man, Shilo and Blind Mag.
Looking for Graverobber, Rotti Largo, Luigi Largo, Pavi Largo, or Amber Sweet.

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
Kyra La Kyra
Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
Username: Kyra La Kyra
X
Teammates' Usernames: Funkalicious Cookie, SoulDiamond, Cathartic Desire, Moonlight_Princess_Luna
X
Theme: As he raced down the hallway he could hear their voices right behind him. "Senpai? Where are you going Senpai? We just want you to join our club!" They were everywhere, prowling through the halls, sealing off the cafeteria. Blood stained the walls, the ceiling, the floorboards. How many students had they killed? With one last burst of energy he threw himself into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door. At least he'd be safe here for awhi-

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

His blood turned cold as laughter came from the other side. There, visible through the crack in the door, was a single red eye. There was no escape. He was going to join whether he liked it or not. Welcome to the Yandere Club.

Note: So Originally we designed them to each be in different places of the school, but backgrounds don't really work well with the share friends feature. We're kinda proud of how they turned out so here they are anyway just for your viewing pleasure.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I think you should edit your description to answer the theme. I say you name it "Yandere Festival," and then put the story behind it. 3nodding
Ah, Well I think its pretty clear though xD
The theme is squads and we're the Yandere Club as the description says. Think that pretty much fulfils it.
Thanks for the advice though!

If you say so, then ok. I was just worried because you don't mention your entry-theme till the very end of a semi-lengthy description.

Hope you make it! 3nodding
Oh well i understand your concern then. I'll switch it around~

Jesus y'all scare me. Even as a yandere y'all scare me (though I'm only minor enough so that I'd only attack if loved ones are being threatened).

This would make a good anime, imo..

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
DreamCatcherKitty
Vupie
A friend and I are still looking for two others, I can get the theme to you if you are interested, just quote or PM =) kinda crunching on time ^.^'''

Oh I'm interested will be fun

I really need to stop looking at your sig. I just sit there and laugh!

Ferocious Goat

19,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Lol anyone realized that the space bunny event isn't here anymore with their spaceship? XD did all of our unique squads scared em of f??? Lol

User Image

Pfft!

> n > well well well it's about time we all go against you by eating all of your easter egg chocolate in your faces. Muahahahahahahha emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

OMG! gonk

The one on earth... wait HAH!!!! You never tried it before!!! And about the space drones of yours we confiscated all and threw it into the fire and then let a catarpillar run over it

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
MaiaFavnir
Kyra La Kyra
Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
Catalyste
Kyra La Kyra
Username: Kyra La Kyra
X
Teammates' Usernames: Funkalicious Cookie, SoulDiamond, Cathartic Desire, Moonlight_Princess_Luna
X
Theme: As he raced down the hallway he could hear their voices right behind him. "Senpai? Where are you going Senpai? We just want you to join our club!" They were everywhere, prowling through the halls, sealing off the cafeteria. Blood stained the walls, the ceiling, the floorboards. How many students had they killed? With one last burst of energy he threw himself into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door. At least he'd be safe here for awhi-

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

His blood turned cold as laughter came from the other side. There, visible through the crack in the door, was a single red eye. There was no escape. He was going to join whether he liked it or not. Welcome to the Yandere Club.

Note: So Originally we designed them to each be in different places of the school, but backgrounds don't really work well with the share friends feature. We're kinda proud of how they turned out so here they are anyway just for your viewing pleasure.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I think you should edit your description to answer the theme. I say you name it "Yandere Festival," and then put the story behind it. 3nodding
Ah, Well I think its pretty clear though xD
The theme is squads and we're the Yandere Club as the description says. Think that pretty much fulfils it.
Thanks for the advice though!

If you say so, then ok. I was just worried because you don't mention your entry-theme till the very end of a semi-lengthy description.

Hope you make it! 3nodding
Oh well i understand your concern then. I'll switch it around~

Jesus y'all scare me. Even as a yandere y'all scare me (though I'm only minor enough so that I'd only attack if loved ones are being threatened).

This would make a good anime, imo..

Did you see the Yandere Simulator yet? There's a sandbox version out that's free to play.

Mythical Sex Symbol

Phieth
Zeldur
Phieth
Zeldur
Phieth
Zeldur

Whats the funniest ovo

assembling a team from scratch, meting people, making new friends, seeing others team assemble, the whole contest. biggrin I love it!

Omg yeah I met 3 new people and two actually had stripper avis regularly.
But ofc Adam wanted strippers. xD

amazing

you met fellow gaian striper, you don't heard that every day biggrin

I am a stripper for a day o^o

rofl enjoy it meanwhile last!!!

True. Sorry I fell asleep emotion_donotwant

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Catalyste
DreamCatcherKitty
Vupie
A friend and I are still looking for two others, I can get the theme to you if you are interested, just quote or PM =) kinda crunching on time ^.^'''

lol IK the feeling it happens xD
But you can't fight the power!

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Catalyste

Did you see the Yandere Simulator yet? There's a sandbox version out that's free to play.

Oh God that sounds like hell. lol Ever heard of Yandere Heaven? One of those dudes had a syringe.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-

User Image

Pfft!

OMG! gonk

The one on earth... wait HAH!!!! You never tried it before!!! And about the space drones of yours we confiscated all and threw it into the fire and then let a catarpillar run over it

You mean the one we call Earnie? Yeah, he needed fixing anyway. Still, it was a great loss to our cause! emotion_donotwant

....wait. You have caterpillars?!

Can we has? emotion_kirakira

Lonely Elder

Ren Orenji Doragon
mowsiee
Username: mowsiee
Teammates' Usernames: Sakuraus, mowsiee, DanceToForget, P is for Cat
Theme:
Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed,
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

And what a dish she is P;

Oh, wow! I just wanted to say that this is brilliant! biggrin Good luck!

: 3
thank you!
It was fun to make.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
DreamCatcherKitty
Catalyste
DreamCatcherKitty
Vupie

Dat face! gonk

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
DreamCatcherKitty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas