Welcome to Gaia! ::

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

MaiaFavnir
Kyra La Kyra
Username: Kyra La Kyra
X
Teammates' Usernames: Funkalicious Cookie, SoulDiamond, Cathartic Desire, Moonlight_Princess_Luna
X
Theme: As he raced down the hallway he could hear their voices right behind him. "Senpai? Where are you going Senpai? We just want you to join our club!" They were everywhere, prowling through the halls, sealing off the cafeteria. Blood stained the walls, the ceiling, the floorboards. How many students had they killed? With one last burst of energy he threw himself into the bathroom cubicle and locked the door. At least he'd be safe here for awhi-

"Senpaaaaaaaai~"

His blood turned cold as laughter came from the other side. There, visible through the crack in the door, was a single red eye. There was no escape. He was going to join whether he liked it or not. Welcome to the Yandere Club.

Note: So Originally we designed them to each be in different places of the school, but backgrounds don't really work well with the share friends feature. We're kinda proud of how they turned out so here they are anyway just for your viewing pleasure.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jesus y'all scare me. Even as a yandere y'all scare me (though I'm only minor enough so that I'd only attack if loved ones are being threatened).

This would make a good anime, imo..

12 episodes of four different crazy girls stalking one poor Senpai through his whole school life
ultimately ending with them slaughtering the entire school?
I know I'd watch it xD

JennySanna
Some reason... This should be the Corpse Party theme typeXD.
LOL it kinda does have a little of that feel xD
We are actually using some corpse party items ^o^/ the scissors and the bathroom background I believe.

Divine Unicorn

Catalyste
Inscolaris
Username: Inscolaris
Teammates' Usernames: Fading Sketch v2, Lord Tonberry, akiflower, Beenzino
Theme: Lewd Squad.
We get nekkid and flaunt our junk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We love our butts, and we strut our butts.
Love your butt.
BUTTSPIRE.

Twerk it, bae.

I've been asspired! gonk

dramallama

THAT'S ASSTASTIC! emotion_yatta
We actually have a guild for this. crying
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/lewdsquad/g.432663/
ISO: one person interested in doing a Demonic Punk style with a group of us. We have three people, we just need a fourth person. Quote this or PM me if interested. Thank you!

High-functioning Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Anyone want to make a villain squad with me?

The Thief/Conartist: Me (Samsas_KuroGrell)
The Thug/Muscle: -open-
The Mastermind/Mad Scientist: -open-
The Weapons Master/Sniper: -open-

I want all our characters to look like they all belong together, so try to incorporate some red and black in the avatar. It doesnt have to be all red/black like mine, just something that makes us all look like an evil badass team.

Ferocious Goat

19,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Lol anyone realized that the space bunny event isn't here anymore with their spaceship? XD did all of our unique squads scared em of f??? Lol

User Image

Pfft!

We're on page 49, I'll have you know!
> n > well well well it's about time we all go against you by eating all of your easter egg chocolate in your faces. Muahahahahahahha emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

Wait. We have chocolate easter eggs in space?

You...you didn't just EAT one of our spy drones, did you!?!

OMG! gonk

The one on earth... wait HAH!!!! You never tried it before!!! And about the space drones of yours we confiscated all and threw it into the fire and then let a catarpillar run over it

You mean the one we call Earnie? Yeah, he needed fixing anyway. Still, it was a great loss to our cause! emotion_donotwant

....wait. You have caterpillars?!

Can we has? emotion_kirakira

NEIN!!!!! Only gaians have it ;D
Its not meant for space bunnies
- stare everywhere and kidnap the green space bunny-
- tie him up and start the investigation-
Telll me why are you gere when are you planning to leave??? Why making the mess. -meanwhile let em try easter eggs and then all kinds of veggies emotion_dowant
Then let you listen to the famous sonhs like justin biebers one, teletubies and more huehuehie

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
I can join a group, I can makes lots of avis if anyone needs me

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
Anyone want to do a pink squad rofl

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Relinquished ArchAngel

Still seeking at least one more (would love to have 3 more if interested) member(s) for Repo the Genetic Opera squad! Quote or pm if interested

We already have a Repo Man, Shilo and Blind Mag.
Looking for Graverobber, Rotti Largo, Luigi Largo, Pavi Largo, or Amber Sweet.

I will join as Amber if you have any suggestions for outfit pieces? Message me ASAP =D

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
We still need Star Lord for our Guardians of the Galaxy cosplay. Please quote or PM me if you can do him!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
GoldenDemonWolf

Can you make a Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy? emotion_kirakira

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Relinquished ArchAngel

Still seeking at least one more (would love to have 3 more if interested) member(s) for Repo the Genetic Opera squad! Quote or pm if interested

We already have a Repo Man, Shilo and Blind Mag.
Looking for Graverobber, Rotti Largo, Luigi Largo, Pavi Largo, or Amber Sweet.

I will join as Amber if you have any suggestions for outfit pieces? Message me ASAP =D

I would have loved for you to! But we just filled Amber's spot sweatdrop

Humorist

Exfoliation's avatar Demaxia's avatar PseudonymAlice's avatar Aloha Snackbar's avatar alienvasion's avatar Chicken Lollipop's avatar
Username:Exfoliation

Teammates' Usernames: Demaxia, PseudonymAlice, Aloha Snackbar, alienvasion, Chicken Lollipop

Theme: "Charlie Sheening Shimmering Splendid", showing the sweet side of Tiger Sheen

Also known as the "Primadonna Shrimps" (a/n: Shimp (hipon) is a slang for people with good bodies, but unpleasant faces)

Avis:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
Demaxia
Quote:
PseudonymAlice
Quote:
Aloha Snackbar
Quote:
alienvasion
Quote:
Chicken Lollipop

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Phieth

the entry looks great!

buckystars

Those polaroids remind me the last photo episode, thenak you biggrin

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
MaiaFavnir
Catalyste

Did you see the Yandere Simulator yet? There's a sandbox version out that's free to play.

Oh God that sounds like hell. lol Ever heard of Yandere Heaven? One of those dudes had a syringe.

Haven't heard of it. I normally don't step into psycho-girl territory.

Yeah the sandbox release is just there for the developer to fix the bugs we catch as we're playing. The full game won't be ready for a while, though he has uploaded snippets of his progress. He has the entire intro finished.

You start out as this girl named "Yandere-chan," for generic's sake. She's going to start her second year of high school and she's hoping to find her dream guy. That's where you design the guy. So you wake up in typical shojo fashion where she's late and has to rush to school...with toast in her mouth, of course. And, just as typically, bumps into "him." He's the guy from your dream and she's all starry-eyed about it. And then his childhood friend pops in and it's a girl, of course. Turns out she's a Tsundere! So the character goes to school a bit bummed out not knowing that some snoopy student-journalist was spying on you.

Well when you get there someone leaves a note in your locker and wants you to meet in the classroom. It's the student who was spying on you. She tells you that she wants you to create some drama for the newspaper club and in exchange she'll give you as much information you want. She tells the character that she knows what kind of person she really is, because it's in her blood, and that she knows that she has a hard crush on the guy. Problem is, his childhood friend is going to confess to him in a week and, unfortunately, he's not the type of guy to turn down a girl. So the student proposes that you try to bring her down to the point of even getting her to kill herself. She also suggests trying to take out a couple of students to add to the drama.

In the sandbox version you're given the weapons, a way to dispose of the bodies, smartphone, and information on the students...in exchange for panty shots. Students who see you kill someone might runaway to call the cops. Some might stay to confront you. If you've cleaned up your evidence, then you move on to the next day. You can play the whole week out. There's even an Attack on Titan bonus mod, among other easter eggs. 3nodding
GoldenDemonWolf

Would you be interested in doing a Demonic Punk type style? (Similar to what I am wearing?) We have three people, we just need a fourth if you're interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff