28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Seiji-ojisan
GoldenDemonWolf
I can join a group, I can makes lots of avis if anyone needs me

Can you make a Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy? emotion_kirakira
ahh I haven't seen that movie yets, i don wanna look anything up till I watch it XD sorry

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
punkrose27
GoldenDemonWolf

Would you be interested in doing a Demonic Punk type style? (Similar to what I am wearing?) We have three people, we just need a fourth if you're interested.
Sures ^^

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
> n > well well well it's about time we all go against you by eating all of your easter egg chocolate in your faces. Muahahahahahahha emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

Wait. We have chocolate easter eggs in space?

You...you didn't just EAT one of our spy drones, did you!?!

OMG! gonk

The one on earth... wait HAH!!!! You never tried it before!!! And about the space drones of yours we confiscated all and threw it into the fire and then let a catarpillar run over it

You mean the one we call Earnie? Yeah, he needed fixing anyway. Still, it was a great loss to our cause! emotion_donotwant

....wait. You have caterpillars?!

Can we has? emotion_kirakira

NEIN!!!!! Only gaians have it ;D
Its not meant for space bunnies
- stare everywhere and kidnap the green space bunny-
- tie him up and start the investigation-
Telll me why are you gere when are you planning to leave??? Why making the mess. -meanwhile let em try easter eggs and then all kinds of veggies emotion_dowant
Then let you listen to the famous sonhs like justin biebers one, teletubies and more huehuehie

I...IDON'TKNOWWHATYOUJUSTSAID! gonk

It's all clicks and whistles!

Friendly Blob

x-SeasaltStix's avatar Free Penguins's avatar RedScarfHero's avatar Shutaura's avatar May Soda Be Eternal's avatar Mai Kousaka's avatar
Username: May Soda Be Eternal
Teammates' Usernames: x-SeasaltStix, RedScarfHero, Shutaura, Mai Kousaka, Free Penguins
Theme: "Step right up, step right up! Be prepared to be amazed, enchanted, and even mystified by today's performance!
Some will make you smile, some might make you cry, and some might even make you gasp in exhilaration and glee.
Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, the circus is about to begin!"

x-SeasaltStix as the Ringmaster
Free Penguins as the Fire breather
RedScarfHero as the Tightrope walker
Shutaura as the Magician
May Soda Be Eternal (me) as the Knife thrower
and Mai Kousaka as the Acrobat

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
Catalyste

Haven't heard of it. I normally don't step into psycho-girl territory.

Yeah the sandbox release is just there for the developer to fix the bugs we catch as we're playing. The full game won't be ready for a while, though he has uploaded snippets of his progress. He has the entire intro finished.

You start out as this girl named "Yandere-chan," for generic's sake. She's going to start her second year of high school and she's hoping to find her dream guy. That's where you design the guy. So you wake up in typical shojo fashion where she's late and has to rush to school...with toast in her mouth, of course. And, just as typically, bumps into "him." He's the guy from your dream and she's all starry-eyed about it. And then his childhood friend pops in and it's a girl, of course. Turns out she's a Tsundere! So the character goes to school a bit bummed out not knowing that some snoopy student-journalist was spying on you.

Well when you get there someone leaves a note in your locker and wants you to meet in the classroom. It's the student who was spying on you. She tells you that she wants you to create some drama for the newspaper club and in exchange she'll give you as much information you want. She tells the character that she knows what kind of person she really is, because it's in her blood, and that she knows that she has a hard crush on the guy. Problem is, his childhood friend is going to confess to him in a week and, unfortunately, he's not the type of guy to turn down a girl. So the student proposes that you try to bring her down to the point of even getting her to kill herself. She also suggests trying to take out a couple of students to add to the drama.

In the sandbox version you're given the weapons, a way to dispose of the bodies, smartphone, and information on the students...in exchange for panty shots. Students who see you kill someone might runaway to call the cops. Some might stay to confront you. If you've cleaned up your evidence, then you move on to the next day. You can play the whole week out. There's even an Attack on Titan bonus mod, among other easter eggs. 3nodding

s**t that sounds fun. emotion_kirakira I wanna get into more visual novels too, but I really don't wanna torrent and the only free good one I know of is Katawa Shoujo. If I get a summer job I'll probably spend my money on sims, books, and visual novels. XD *will try to save for the rest of the year though*

High-functioning Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Samsas_KuroGrell
Anyone want to make a villain squad with me?

The Thief/Conartist: Me (Samsas_KuroGrell)
The Thug/Muscle: -open-
The Mastermind/Mad Scientist: -open-
The Weapons Master/Sniper: -open-

I want all our characters to look like they all belong together, so try to incorporate some red and black in the avatar. It doesnt have to be all red/black like mine, just something that makes us all look like an evil badass team.

-le bumps-

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
Phieth
rofl

let's hunt friends.... rofl

if your suppose to be dean Winchester you should do a supernatural theme biggrin biggrin be so cool 3nodding

Friendly Dreamer

I'd like to join, but I don't know if anyone would invite me into their group.
GoldenDemonWolf
punkrose27
GoldenDemonWolf

Would you be interested in doing a Demonic Punk type style? (Similar to what I am wearing?) We have three people, we just need a fourth if you're interested.
Sures ^^

PERFECT! Thank you. I will let the others know you're on board!

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Loner Yanagi
I'd like to join, but I don't know if anyone would invite me into their group.

Can you do a Star Lord cosplay? =O

Ferocious Goat

19,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
Catalyste
-october fallen stars-
> n > well well well it's about time we all go against you by eating all of your easter egg chocolate in your faces. Muahahahahahahha emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

Wait. We have chocolate easter eggs in space?

You...you didn't just EAT one of our spy drones, did you!?!

OMG! gonk

The one on earth... wait HAH!!!! You never tried it before!!! And about the space drones of yours we confiscated all and threw it into the fire and then let a catarpillar run over it

You mean the one we call Earnie? Yeah, he needed fixing anyway. Still, it was a great loss to our cause! emotion_donotwant

....wait. You have caterpillars?!

Can we has? emotion_kirakira

NEIN!!!!! Only gaians have it ;D
Its not meant for space bunnies
- stare everywhere and kidnap the green space bunny-
- tie him up and start the investigation-
Telll me why are you gere when are you planning to leave??? Why making the mess. -meanwhile let em try easter eggs and then all kinds of veggies emotion_dowant
Then let you listen to the famous sonhs like justin biebers one, teletubies and more huehuehie

I...IDON'TKNOWWHATYOUJUSTSAID! gonk

It's all clicks and whistles!

Talk lots more so he cannot understand muahahahahaa

Friendly Dreamer

Seiji-ojisan

Can you do a Star Lord cosplay? =O

What exactly is Star Lord?

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Hot Pisces Princess
Freaque of Nature
Hot Pisces Princess
There are so many of you supporting the princesses!!!
Thank you all so much! XOXOXO

what page are you on I want to see!
We are an page 142!

you all look good! I love your Jasmine even added a tiger! xd

Unbeatable Warrior

28,015 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
punkrose27
GoldenDemonWolf
punkrose27
GoldenDemonWolf

Sures ^^

PERFECT! Thank you. I will let the others know you're on board!
I might be able to bring another with me as well if you don't mind ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces