Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

Harbinger of Pandamonium
Princess-Orphelia
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Princess-Orphelia
Why is it that every time I visit the AtA I get hungry? gonk

Does this mean I gotta bake some biscuits or something? rofl
It is part of our ongoing subtle campaign to get users to bake cookies and mail them to us. cat_ninja

Ok. It's a done deal, I can do that. But would you want them to travel all the way from Australia? gonk Won't they get stale? 3nodding
I would be more afraid of spiders sneaking in. EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA IS POISONOUS

You might enjoy this....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Gaian

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Panagrammic
Better would probably be to send a PM to a mod or put in a CS request if it just applies to you.

Safireangel
Good afternoon!
This is my first time attending an ATA, due to my idiocy as to where it is at and such.
sweatdrop
I would first like to ask if I can ask any question.
For example questions that apply to me alone, and such.

If it pertains to a ban, who could I specifically bother about it?
Thank you for replying and for your time.
4laugh

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Darkly_Doomed
Corinth Maxwell
Darkly_Doomed
Also if you answer my questions can you please quote me or send me some form of notification? Otherwise I may not see the answers, and that would be unpleasant.

Psssst......they always quote you when they reply to another user's posts. You'll see a notification about it (if you have them enabled) in "My Gaia".

I have never read through one of these threads before so I did not know that. Thank you for informing me.

cat_3nodding cat_blaugh cat_4laugh
Lanzer
Darkaznstargoddess
Good evening. A few questions.

4. How does the ATA work, do you guys all gather in a conference room with a huge screen that displays our questions and then talk over how to address it or are you guys all in different rooms?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cat_burning_eyes cat_xd cat_rofl

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Random Acts of Awesome
any chance on me getting good boy points for not getting banned in a while? emotion_awesome

on a serious note,

any chance on pietro being finished?

also, name changes,

can there be a gold sink to reset them?

Do you mean a gold sink to reset the cost of the name changes? Currently the cost increments when you change your name after you use your two free ones.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*pulls out cherry and white chocolate scones for those who'd like to try some*

Romantic Genius

Harbinger of Pandamonium

I would be more afraid of spiders sneaking in. EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA IS POISONOUS

I know, right. gonk You gotta fear the red backs. They are cute lil deadly buggers. rofl

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
siskataya
Death Before Dish0nor
Megidramon
Why isn't all the way beyond pg-13 sex talk in the CB being moderated?

Same with General Discussion. I feel like they get away with too much. So many trolls in that forum. Is there any way to reclaim control of the GD?

Heya Death Before Dish0nor,

Thanks for the comment! We do have plans for reshaping the GD this year, but we are still working on the best plan to accomplish this task. I'm sorry I don't have more details for you right now, but since it is still a work in progress, I'd rather not promise we will be doing something specific in case it turns out we have to change that plan.

As for the trolling, trolling is not allowed anywhere on Gaia, in the GD or not. If you see anyone trolling or being abusive, please report the content so it can be moderated.

Take care biggrin
Sisky

I would keep an eye on LD too because they have been picking up a couple of GD habits- like "who's the hottest LD'er" threads and whatnot, which are almost equivalent to GD's picdrop threads. If GD's picdropping thing is tampered with people will just move to LD. LD is actually what I'd expect GD to look like. GD is more of a "day-to-day discussion about your day" forum. If I were you guys though I'd go into GD and ask them how they'd like for it to be re-structured to get some ideas. Get their opinions (don't ask for opinions in SF or make a feedback thread in SF, because most GDers don't go there). Never have I ever seen admin, staff, or volunteers (mods) interact with GD and talk to the people there

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Corinth Maxwell
Darkly_Doomed
Corinth Maxwell
Darkly_Doomed
Also if you answer my questions can you please quote me or send me some form of notification? Otherwise I may not see the answers, and that would be unpleasant.

Psssst......they always quote you when they reply to another user's posts. You'll see a notification about it (if you have them enabled) in "My Gaia".

I have never read through one of these threads before so I did not know that. Thank you for informing me.

cat_3nodding cat_blaugh cat_4laugh
Lanzer
Darkaznstargoddess
Good evening. A few questions.

4. How does the ATA work, do you guys all gather in a conference room with a huge screen that displays our questions and then talk over how to address it or are you guys all in different rooms?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cat_burning_eyes cat_xd cat_rofl

Lanzer's so awesome XD.

IRL Gekko

GuinAoiichi
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Princess-Orphelia
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Princess-Orphelia
Why is it that every time I visit the AtA I get hungry? gonk

Does this mean I gotta bake some biscuits or something? rofl
It is part of our ongoing subtle campaign to get users to bake cookies and mail them to us. cat_ninja

Ok. It's a done deal, I can do that. But would you want them to travel all the way from Australia? gonk Won't they get stale? 3nodding

You might enjoy this....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cat_gonk

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
II HazelSkye II
Any idea when the BB tickets will be refunded? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year?

Heya II HazelSkye II!

Thanks for the awesome question! We are working on the gold sell-back option now, and expect it to be finished soon, though I don't have a specific date for you. If you want the gold sell-back option, then hang on to your ticket and we'll let the community know once it is ready to sell back.

If you are the original purchaser (from the cash shop) and want the Gaia cash back for the ticket, then you can already send us a billing ticket through the Help Center and request a Gaia cash refund.

Hope this answers your question biggrin
Sisky

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
codemonkey37179
KitsunEva

would clicking the chat and/or emotes be modified so you can still move with arrows and chat without having to select anything?
(i know it's not an immediate thing, just wondering the direction it's headed if this is to be adopted for the other flash spaces since i frequent them quite often)

I'm not sure what you mean about the arrows and chat.

I'm refining the flash spaces every day. If anyone misses posting in this ATA, you can post in the new towns forum here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/towns-2-0/t.78071015/

you can also post in the bug forums or shoot me a Pm for any problems you are having with the flash spaces.
what i mean with the arrows is that i use them to move (as oposed to clicking) but then i HAVE to click the chat in order to type (as oposed to "normal" where you can just type and hit enter) but once i do THAT then i have to click in order to move because the arrows stop working (they work again after one click, but then i can't chat anymore *repeat cycle*)

and thanks, i'll see what else i can find that may help and put it up there whenever :>
emotion_awesome
Shiki-niisan
Hello my dear admins :3

I would like to know if you guys are going to make a simplified gaiaonline.com, you know m.gaiaonline.com or something cause it's kind of a pain to surf gaia on a 3DS and take forever to load the page that sometimes won't even load because "the page is too cluttered" in simplified words. Or as I would normally say, it has too much s**t and my 3DS can't load it emotion_donotwant xD...

Also, which came first, the egg or the chicken? 8D

Edit: Also, are you guys ever going to come to Montreal for cons?.

Sorry but we used to have a mobile version but with little people using it we eventually dropped the project. The truly mobile version remains to be the iPhone/iTouch version.

The chicken, who came from the dinosaurs.

First we'll need to teach DJ Helsing how to speak French! Kidding aside, DJ had been planning on cities to reach this year and he should be keeping everyone posted.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
I recently saw a 2009 aquarium Easter egg glowing in a tank. Will they be dropping items again like they did when they first came out?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
We have a list of forbidden strings -- any new names and/or name changes are checked against those.

Musical Panda
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Alright, weird question time. Users have known for a while that certain words or references to Gaia staff are not allowed in usernames as a way to combat scammers. However, when going to change my username to something not taken and not offensive, I received this message:

Invalid username: Your username is in conflict with administration names. We kindly ask you to choose another username that will not confuse other users.

How exactly is it determined that the username is in conflict with admin names?

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out