Fractale
Magnificent Moonbeam
*pulls out cherry and white chocolate scones for those who'd like to try some*
never had scones before. I'll try the chocolate one

you never had a scone? emotion_jawdrop have it with tea yum_tea

Dapper Dabbler

Karo Kiba
There are about 3 things that I want to address in my post:
1.Are there plans to release any military related items? Frankly, I’m not that happy with the military items that we have on gaia. Either they’re unrealistic or too expensive, and as a sibling of a member of the United States Army I would like to be able to show my support whenever he deploys or leaves for training. Having said that, however, there are some realistic items (particularly the dog tags) that I would like to commend you guys for! There are a lot of military personnel that enjoy being members of gaia and I’m sure that a few of them might appreciate more items as well.

2.I know you guys may not be able to answer all of this because part of it relates to the TOS, but one group that often feels targeted by flamers/trolls are the disabled members of our gaian community. What will you do to make this specific community feel more safe/accepted? Is there any way that you can reiterate that inappropriate content in regards to people with disabilities will not be tolerated? I also want to know what can be done to make gaia more accessible for people with certain disabilities, such as blind people? I’m not blind, but from what I’ve heard; gaia isn’t very compatible with a lot of text-to-speech software that blind people use. A lot of blind people would like to use sites like gaia, but sites like these simply just aren’t compatible with the software they use to go on the internet. I have several blind friends, including one that would probably like to try gaia, but I can’t really introduce him to the site because I’m not sure if it will work with the software that he uses. I’m hoping that changes someday! I am a guild captain of a guild called Different, Disabled, and Dazzling. Eventually my goal is to create a guild where everyone can gather together to discuss to advocate for disabled people whether it’s on gaia, or in the real world, which is why I decided to bring up these issues.

3.I have just started playing Zomg, and it has given me some bugs regarding the charge orbs. It’ll say that I have an insane number of charge orbs, when in reality I only have 5 or 10. It’s really annoying that I can’t accurately see the number of charge orbs that I have. When is this going to be fixed?

Hi Karo Kiba,

I'll do my best to answer these in order.

1) We try to vary our items as much as possible, and our plans can change at any time based on popularity, user request, what we think is missing, etc. That's basically a long way of saying that it's definitely possible, but it's rare that we can promise that a particular set of items is coming soon.

2) Your Guild sounds fantastic! Honestly, I don't really know about our site's compatibility with various text-to-speech systems. But if there is one that does work well, let us know and we can put that in our FAQs as a recommendation.

3) There are several bugs in zOMG that are on our list of things we need to fix. I'm not sure if this one in particular is, but hopefully it is.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Soul of Kyr
Zero Omega
Would you be able to give us some information on the ad? That would be helpful in identifying the problem ad that is harming your experience.

Page it showed up on: Whenever it feels like it and the page can have ads.
When: Whenever it feels like it night or day.
Geographic Information: Midwest

Links for Posts I made on Malicious Ad:
Link 1
Link 2

*bookmarks this info* Thank ye~ heart

Indulgent Foe

23,875 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Good evening~

I have a question regarding the CrosStitch contest.

When a winner's design is created into an item, their username is credited in the item description.

If they were to change their username, is there a possibility of contacting Gaia Staff to update the credited username?

IRL Gekko

MrsrachaelSnape
Hell_Tutor
Lanzer
Darkaznstargoddess
Good evening. A few questions.

4. How does the ATA work, do you guys all gather in a conference room with a huge screen that displays our questions and then talk over how to address it or are you guys all in different rooms?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I KNEW IT|!
The HQ is actually in the NASA super secret airbase!!!!
SHOW ME YOUR DEATH STAR!
Does it have yoru face in it, Lanzer?
MMMMH?
Like that creepy moon from Majora's mask but not really?

Nah you know they are really playing WOW as they answer our questions wink .
TOR actually. I mean uh. working hard. yes.

cat_ninja

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah, we don't have a mobile mode for the entire site yet.

Shiki-niisan
Panagrammic
We do have a lightweight forum feature, which at least would make that less painful on the 3DS -- check out Gaia Labs.

Shiki-niisan
Hello my dear admins :3

I would like to know if you guys are going to make a simplified gaiaonline.com, you know m.gaiaonline.com or something cause it's kind of a pain to surf gaia on a 3DS and take forever to load the page that sometimes won't even load because "the page is too cluttered" in simplified words. Or as I would normally say, it has too much s**t and my 3DS can't load it emotion_donotwant xD...

Also, which came first, the egg or the chicken? 8D

Edit: Also, are you guys ever going to come to Montreal for cons?.

But I meant something much more general, not just the forums emotion_8c
But oh well, then, if you guys aren't able to do it emotion_sweatdrop

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
How is everyone?!

There are too many pages to read now, so I'll just do it later.. >>;

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
No answer for my DrinkyTengu questions?

Where is she and what have you done with her!? gonk

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Zero Omega
Musical Panda
Zero Omega
Musical Panda
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Alright, weird question time. Users have known for a while that certain words or references to Gaia staff are not allowed in usernames as a way to combat scammers. However, when going to change my username to something not taken and not offensive, I received this message:

Invalid username: Your username is in conflict with administration names. We kindly ask you to choose another username that will not confuse other users.

How exactly is it determined that the username is in conflict with admin names?

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

What is the name that you're trying to change it to? It's possible that the name you're using has one of the words you blacklisted in it, we might be able to do something for you though.

I didn't even realize you could blacklist words on here, I just thought the filter had set things to blacklist. Huh, I learn something new here every time!

The name I'm trying to change to is Stegashota, I figured there was nothing offensive/crude/infringing about that.

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

Is this the account you want the name changed on?

Yeppers! Only account I have, at the moment.

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Fractale
Magnificent Moonbeam
*pulls out cherry and white chocolate scones for those who'd like to try some*
never had scones before. I'll try the chocolate one
They're not bad to be honest. *gives the chocolate one to you.*

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Oh, and are you guys going to give swarf time to recycle the Easter event for zOMG, or are you planning on leaving us hanging on development time since you've officially decided zOMG is a suspended project?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Safireangel
Panagrammic
Better would probably be to send a PM to a mod or put in a CS request if it just applies to you.

Safireangel
Good afternoon!
This is my first time attending an ATA, due to my idiocy as to where it is at and such.
sweatdrop
I would first like to ask if I can ask any question.
For example questions that apply to me alone, and such.

If it pertains to a ban, who could I specifically bother about it?
Thank you for replying and for your time.
4laugh

Best thing to do would be to file a ticket with out Help Center at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help. We can review the case from there.

Dapper Dabbler

Senel64
Well i was going to ask this in the suggestion thread but maybe this will be a better place to ask the leaders of this site.

I was wondering a new game you guys could put in your gaia games list? I was thinking about "Pachinko" game. I always wanted to try it but i don't live in japan xp but maybe i was wondering if you guys would think about it. I know i would play it ever day. Lol

Think about it. A gaia themed pachinko game. Mmmmmm

I LOVE pachinko! I played it in Japan, and it completely confused me at first. Then I got the hang of it, and was still totally confused smile

Scurvy Pirate

)(Over.Dose.On.Cyanide)(
Hello Admins.

This question is about guilds.
Are the threads there so different in set up that you can't copy the coding/script/or what have you from the main threads to guilds?
Or at least the thing that makes the BBC coding easier?

I kinda asked the same thing a few weeks ago, though it was in a more negative light.
>>;

Guilds is run on some realllllly old code so unfortunately it's not as easy as just copy/pasting forum code to guild code and would probably require some decent development time to bring it up to speed with the forums.

We do have some fixes we'd like to make to Guilds but they currently are not at the top of our priority list so they likely won't be happening in the short-term.

Shaggy Nerd

Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Why is it that every time I visit the AtA I get hungry? gonk

Does this mean I gotta bake some biscuits or something? rofl

Perhaps because it moves so fast it is like running and you work up an appetite? Or maybe it bores you so you want to eat out of boredom? Either way...mmmmm....biscuits!! yum_bacon yum_pumpkinpie

-Sisky

It could also be, that some users actually have a food included in their name too, right? Yessy, Australian biscuits are like soooo Delish, you just gotta try them. blaugh

You need to send them some Tim-Tams. Tim-Tams are awesome and much better than Twix, but they're seasonal here and only show up in Target over Christmas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff