Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Panagrammic
We do have a lightweight forum feature, which at least would make that less painful on the 3DS -- check out Gaia Labs.

Shiki-niisan
Hello my dear admins :3

I would like to know if you guys are going to make a simplified gaiaonline.com, you know m.gaiaonline.com or something cause it's kind of a pain to surf gaia on a 3DS and take forever to load the page that sometimes won't even load because "the page is too cluttered" in simplified words. Or as I would normally say, it has too much s**t and my 3DS can't load it emotion_donotwant xD...

Also, which came first, the egg or the chicken? 8D

Edit: Also, are you guys ever going to come to Montreal for cons?.

But I meant something much more general, not just the forums emotion_8c
But oh well, then, if you guys aren't able to do it emotion_sweatdrop
mackncheez
Hi

I wanted to know why I can't see my aquarium or play zomg. I downloaded the latest version of Flash Player about 20 minutes ago. Both the aquarium and zomg say it's "loading" but all i see after that is the background. What am I doing wrong?

That sounds like a problem with your flash player. My first suggestion would be to try the Google Chrome browser since they have their own version of flash player. Do other flash mini games on Gaia work? Try turning off ad-block programs or virus check programs for a moment just to check and see if that's what is causing the problem.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Better would probably be to send a PM to a mod or put in a CS request if it just applies to you.

Safireangel
Good afternoon!
This is my first time attending an ATA, due to my idiocy as to where it is at and such.
sweatdrop
I would first like to ask if I can ask any question.
For example questions that apply to me alone, and such.

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Corinth Maxwell
Darkly_Doomed
Also if you answer my questions can you please quote me or send me some form of notification? Otherwise I may not see the answers, and that would be unpleasant.

Psssst......they always quote you when they reply to another user's posts. You'll see a notification about it (if you have them enabled) in "My Gaia".

I have never read through one of these threads before so I did not know that. Thank you for informing me.

Celebrating Gaian

Zero Omega
SS2-SITH LORD
Hello Admin!
I was wondering...

1.How many votes does it take to get a popular thread?

2.When is Monster Galaxy going to be released on Gaia?

3.And thank you for getting rid of the Ghost Fish!

1. I don't know if there is actually a specific number to get to popular, I'm fairly certain it a ratio of <3 to </3 votes. What that ratio is though? I'm not sure, someone else might though.

I was assuming that it must be a ratio starting after a certain number. Obviously you can't be popular with only 5 <3's. I also heard rumor it is different for each forum. Do you perhaps know who would be suited for the answer to my question?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*returns from a tamale dinner *

Retro Punk

Oh i got a question.

Will Gaia be makeing more mouths that go with dark skin avatars ???

or Lips?

Right now the only good one is the one from Sundae sweets.

IRL Gekko

Princess-Orphelia
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Princess-Orphelia
Why is it that every time I visit the AtA I get hungry? gonk

Does this mean I gotta bake some biscuits or something? rofl
It is part of our ongoing subtle campaign to get users to bake cookies and mail them to us. cat_ninja

Ok. It's a done deal, I can do that. But would you want them to travel all the way from Australia? gonk Won't they get stale? 3nodding
I would be more afraid of spiders sneaking in. EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA IS POISONOUS

Distinct Explorer

Princess-Orphelia

I've been eating Baja shrimp tacos since ATA started.

Bring some biscuits next time

Friendly Gaian

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
siskataya
Safireangel
Good afternoon!
This is my first time attending an ATA, due to my idiocy as to where it is at and such.
sweatdrop
I would first like to ask if I can ask any question.
For example questions that apply to me alone, and such.

Heya Safireangel!

Thanks so much for attending and welcome to the Ask The Admin - so glad you could join us! You are free to ask any questions you like - we'll try our best to answer them for you.

Take care! biggrin
Sisky

~Thank you for your help and guidance!~
yum_puddi
For the time being I just have 2 questions and a statement.
Here goes:
#1~An account of mine was banned back in December, it's status still states it as 'open', I'm just curious as to whether it's case will be reviewed anytime soon?
#2~There have been lots of rumors that I've heard about Zomg's Deadman's Shadow area becoming permanently opened to the public in the near future, is there any truth behind this?

On a different note, I'd just like to say that Uncle Kenny has been a great help to me.
I have bothered him to no end asking him for help and assistance. He has never failed to help me and has yet to put me on his Ignored list for all the bother I've been to him.
4laugh

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ok so thnks DJ Helsing for the first answer xd
And about the rest? twisted

Awe Electrohop
So I have few questions sweatdrop :
2.There are no Bid Blast or Guild in Gaia app. Also Forum and MP are hard to use to. Do u guy think about fix it sometime?

3.Electric Love Faktori had released for a long time, but now it seems so boring.....with most of Gaian. So do u think about change or add more prizes in there, or have a Tournament for it? I love that game so much!

4.There are some wings in MP (like Raphael's Wings, etc), are those drop from Alchemy?

5.I agree with the idea about Lite Fish, but why u guy also give the decoration free? Those decorations from last few years are something worst, but now....useless! Do u think it is a bad idea?

Tenacious Hellhound

Lanzer
Darkaznstargoddess
Good evening. A few questions.

4. How does the ATA work, do you guys all gather in a conference room with a huge screen that displays our questions and then talk over how to address it or are you guys all in different rooms?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I KNEW IT|!
The HQ is actually in the NASA super secret airbase!!!!
SHOW ME YOUR DEATH STAR!
Does it have yoru face in it, Lanzer?
MMMMH?
Like that creepy moon from Majora's mask but not really?

Feline Lunatic

55,190 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Zero Omega
Would you be able to give us some information on the ad? That would be helpful in identifying the problem ad that is harming your experience.

Page it showed up on: Whenever it feels like it and the page can have ads.
When: Whenever it feels like it night or day.
Geographic Information: Midwest

Links for Posts I made on Malicious Ad:
Link 1
Link 2

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Musical Panda
Zero Omega
Musical Panda
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Alright, weird question time. Users have known for a while that certain words or references to Gaia staff are not allowed in usernames as a way to combat scammers. However, when going to change my username to something not taken and not offensive, I received this message:

Invalid username: Your username is in conflict with administration names. We kindly ask you to choose another username that will not confuse other users.

How exactly is it determined that the username is in conflict with admin names?

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

What is the name that you're trying to change it to? It's possible that the name you're using has one of the words you blacklisted in it, we might be able to do something for you though.
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

I didn't even realize you could blacklist words on here, I just thought the filter had set things to blacklist. Huh, I learn something new here every time!

The name I'm trying to change to is Stegashota, I figured there was nothing offensive/crude/infringing about that.

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Is this the account you want the name changed on?

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia

Perhaps because it moves so fast it is like running and you work up an appetite? Or maybe it bores you so you want to eat out of boredom? Either way...mmmmm....biscuits!! yum_bacon yum_pumpkinpie

-Sisky

It could also be, that some users actually have a food included in their name too, right? Yessy, Australian biscuits are like soooo Delish, you just gotta try them. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff