Welcome to Gaia! ::

jenru
Items

Can we please get a re-release and update on the NPC companions?
Also make them available for paws.

I've been asking this on and off since 2018.... Once got a "sure" reply, but nothing has happened.... Please!!!

Oh, I don't remember this being requested for a while, I'll poke the art team and ask if they can add the items
I know this game has been off the games page for a while, but do you know why Electric Love Faktori stopped working? Going to it manually, I found a cross-origin request issue, but I assume you already knew about that. It was my favorite game! crying

As a note, this same issue sometimes happens in tiles, but I can get tiles to open up by loading the page again and again until it works.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games - kindred

please increase the droprate of green amulets

well i'm extremely depressed now at the horrific possibility of super long time listings, leaving... crying PLEASE LISTEN TO JAK!
domokun stargate

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lanzer
Lucky Charms Bella
Features

Hi there. I had a question about North Kitten Star sub perks. Can who ever is in charge of that add a perk where there is no 7 days or 14 days to sell before your item expires? Can we have unlimited time?

Because along with the unlimited slots we get a tuuuunnn of expired notifications. Its really annoying and besides that it makes me not want to sell everything that I was trying to sell previously. So having unlimited time/days would be really REALLY helpful and a nice new perk for the Gaia community.

I see, we can extend the time to 90 days or even much longer, but I do want to circle back with the team to see if there might be any unintended consequences. If no problems are brought up we can add the extended time as quickly as this week.
I second Sammy's "no" for this, but for different reasons. If your item doesn't sell in a week or two, it's probably overpriced. Case closed. Having a bunch of overpriced items sitting in the MP isn't good. More people will complain about inflated items, etc.
2sammygate
games - kindred

please make a reroll feature for rare and legendary amulets! we have a real shortage of amulets in the market D;
domokun stargate

I'll ask the art team to look into this.

Novel Writer

Astrid Nacht
User Image

Events?

Hi all! Just wondering what the status of the user events team / department is? I'm holding a birthday event for Gino next month and I'm wondering if now's an okay time to reach out, or if there's too much on your plates at the moment (which is totally understandable)?

User Image

art in signature by DarcyBabs

Hi there!

We have received your email about this event and someone will get back to you this week!! I'm sorry for the delay.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Features
I also suggested a search bar for the temp and permanent storage areas. Is that still being considered?

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Lanzer
jenru
Items

Can we please get a re-release and update on the NPC companions?
Also make them available for paws.

I've been asking this on and off since 2018.... Once got a "sure" reply, but nothing has happened.... Please!!!

Oh, I don't remember this being requested for a while, I'll poke the art team and ask if they can add the items

Thank you!!!
lilloulou
Event:

How long is the Easter Event going to be there?

Event's end date is April 30th.

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Items
Back in the day we had items that differed between recolors in some ways...sometimes it was big like the Social items
and sometimes a bit more subtle like the Nekola items

I was curious if we will ever have sets like that again?
I feel like it really drives up the value/interest in collecting items
like, having all recolors is nice, sure
but i feel like this makes it more interesting and i miss it a lot

Wealthy Lunatic

30,275 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
why cant i find my party pat from adventure time ?
FEATURES

When I buy... where does my money go?
Beyond fixing old features and building new ones, all of your contributions directly help us as a company. Whether it goes to the little things, like office supplies here and there, or the big things, like server costs and payroll — it all benefits Gaia and helps us grow. With project tickets, it goes beyond just the team that’s replying to your e-mail, but it covers all aspects of the product. Without listing out every detail possible, here are a few things to consider when you look at the price of a project ticket and wonder what’s up with the price and wonder where all of that cost goes.

This list isn’t absolutely everything, but it does give you an idea of costs for Gaia Interactive that people don’t take into account:

• Rent - the office space is central for in-house employees that come in from across the Bay Area. A lot of Gaians ask us if we would consider moving to a town in the middle of nowhere, but that’s a pretty big ask for employees to pack up and move their entire lives. Having this space allows us to have the convenience, comfort, and room to work and have meetings. And as nice as working remotely is, some things just need to be done in person.
• Servers, internet, supplies, and internal equipment - We use various programs, computers, tablets, and various office supplies. We’re glad we switched over to AWS, it was definitely a great investment for the long-term.
• Employees - there are many different employees that are invaluable to the company! From artists to developers, operations to customer service, accountants, and community outreach, each employee does irreplaceable work for the company, and we need to make sure we pay them fairly.
• Insurance - Every full-time employee at Gaia is provided health insurance, which does cost money to offer. It may be expensive, but we prefer to keep employees healthy in times of need!
• Item creation - it’s not as easy as drawing a picture and telling the computer to make an item. There’s the cost of the artist’s time to design and produce the item, the cost of paying people to set the item up online, to write the copy, to get marketing graphics done. When Gaia’s main source of revenue relies on these items, it's no wonder we produce so many to try and maintain revenue to pay people!
• Gaia Online as it is now inherited a lot of debt from the previous management that we are still trying to pay off. We are still trying to pay off loans and past employees as best we can.

This isn’t a full picture of the costs of operating a business like Gaia and what goes into maintaining the site we love, but we hope that it helps people better understand why our prices are the way they are.

Your direct support of Project Tickets will allow us to allocate more resources to the artists, making the queue time shorter for you. Your support of any of our products from GCash, Pledges, and Angel Subscription is huge and every single purchase - no matter how large or how small - helps us immensely. It pays the bills, it pays our hard-working employees, and it keeps us thriving and evolving into a site that we hope you love.

Thanks for the breakdown of Gaiaonline expenses. Could you please consider some different types of Cash Shop items?

When the retro 2020 collections were announced in January 2021, many users were left out. Could you consider a way to make bundles or something available in the Cash Shop so those people can have a chance to receive the achievements for the collections? It was wonderful when you decided to sell the alchemy formulas in the Cash Shop. This is even better. Thanks.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
2sammygate
games - kindred

please increase the droprate of green amulets

well i'm extremely depressed now at the horrific possibility of super long time listings, leaving... crying PLEASE LISTEN TO JAK!
domokun stargate

I wonder if one of the issue with these is that they are so troublesome to sort. I never sell any as I'm scared to accidently go with stuff I want to keep. sweatdrop

Beginner Warrior

Lost Tear Dropz
why cant i find my party pat from adventure time ?

Is it in inventory storage / locker / house?
Did you check old trades and mules to see if it is on them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff