Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Lanzer
lilloulou
Event/Items:

There used to be 2 more prizes listed on the event page. Are they going to be back eventually or it was a mistake? If you don't intend to add them back and the items are done, are you going to add them to Treehouse or somewhere else to complete our sets?

There were 6 items made for the Easter event as prizes, but because the game wasn't completed yet, we didn't spent time configuring the prize pool until later. There is an achievement also, but that's been moved to the Easter egg hunt.

Thanks!

That's rising a sub-question thought: Is it possible to have a small counter which tells us how many eggs we found in the scavenger hunt so we know how many we are missing for the achievement?

Simple Noob

Events
Hope all is well with staff today! Will the Easter game stay up on the site somewhere after the event ends? I haven't been on Gaia for that long but my understanding is that events begin and end and then there's no way to access any aspect of them again besides to rely on the memories of users who were there. To me it seems wasteful and not attractive to new users who are faced with a vast and ever-growing history of this site that there's hardly a way to catch up on. But it's just my opinion, the staff can do whatever they want with the code of course
[Barbarella]
Games - LK

In LK Open Labs, [BOSS] ShadowJack doesn't drop pumpkin seeds any more (not the zomg one, the other ones).

We need those for Alchemy, please help us get those formulas working again.

I'll ask the art team to look into this. Thanks for letting us know

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Items/Misc

This one is towards the artists, about the konpeito scheme

konpeito is supposedly made up of sickly purple, dandelion blue, ivory, rose pink(?) and offblack
what about the items that contain all of that, minus offblack and/or include chiffon yellow or vintage gold? do those variants have different names? i've noticed they don't get tagged as konpeito, despite it being p much 90% the same color scheme

Bloblike Loiterer

[NPC] Gaia Bot
Post Coital Cookie
Events
I guess this is the best category fer this, but was there ever an announcement made for the Black History Month contest hosted by NPC Gaia Bot in February? It was a nice thing to see and I'm sad we never got to see the winners.

We're in the process of going through all the entries!

That's awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing the results. Thank you!

Sweetest Friend

Lanzer
Lucky Charms Bella
Lanzer

Sorry we will have the card game fixed once we finished with the server upgrade which is scheduled to happen tonight.

We will also look into increasing the ticket winnings through daily treat and other means. We are just about to remove the aquarium and housing drops from daily treat.

What will we have a chance to get instead of housing and aquarium items when those get taken out? More chances to get plat? Or ? (sorry if this posted twice I had a glitch of something I dunno what happened exactly)

The chance of getting plat will increase, as well as some of the other item prizes.

Sounds good!!! ^.^

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Seduces
acetrainer49
Features
Has there been any talk or update about Golden Catch? It's been over year since it's last item update and I appreciate you asking the team about it, but there has been no update or even a bit of news or information to future of this feature.
Users didn't appreciate "Gold Shop" updates to be a chance item, so we stuck to updating Loyals when we can instead.

There is no direct plan to update golden catch with new finds in the near future. It will very much be a one or the other case with Loyals/Golden Catch.

In this post from March 23 ATS, Lanzer said something about updating Golden Catch, but now you are saying there is no plan to update it. Which one is it?

idek what Golden Catch is honestly, but I know a lot of ppl have been asking about it for ages on ATS, so wanted to get clarification for everyone.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Lanzer
Iamiroir
Items

what about flairs that make your username have like, gradients?

Currently colors are used to define friends, NPC, and various roles such as admins, mods and developers. Not sure if changing that dynamic might cause problems with identifying account roles. Perhaps the glow can have a gradient if CSS allows that.

yes! i was talking about the glow more than the name itself.
thank you for answering lanzer!

Nymeria Starc's Pardner

Scrounger

Items / Game ?

Will there be updates to Lisa's Rainbow at some point?
jenru
I need a hug today.

Normally I do shopping therapy, but I'm not allowed to buy stuff before my birthday...

OOOO Have a hug from me and Waffles! OOOO

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Items

not a question, just wanted to thank the art team for the lovely event items with little background elements
love their versatility and they're so so pretty!!

Original Prophet

ninja

Have a good week! Thank you, I'll be watching! razz 🍻🍀
lilloulou
Past Events/Games:

Do you intend to bring back some of the mini-games we had in the past for events? Especially some we had in the summer like with the Bunny Rangers and some others I can't remember right now. Out of memory, they weren't using Flash so it could be interesting and faster to add more things to do on the site. And, also, not make it feels so wasteful of time spent on doing them.

Yes we do want to bring some of the other games back , as well as to make sure that our upcoming games will have more uses than just one event. It's been a lot of fun planning for future features and gameplay for the mini games in Easter and Halloween so far.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Games - Lake Kindred

Any chance we will see a new land for Lake Kindred in the foreseeable future? I love collecting RIGs and would love to see a new area with some more modern/current RIGs in the prize pool. Maybe something later this year or next year?

little bro peep's Significant Otter

Premium Receiver

Riyokuma
Celebrity Llesca-
Riyokuma
Celebrity Llesca-
Features , Tickets
If we want to make a small minute change to a flair ticket that has been subbed already , would that push back the flair to the next batch in queue ?

Features , Tickets
Also when will the date acceptance for recolors & custom queue be updated? I'd like to know where the queue stands for flairs & other custom Tickets
1. You will retain your position in queue if you email in a change!

2. I have been completely forgetting to update the queue dates threads...they will either be updated later today or tomorrow!

Ahh so we have to do it before the ticket is accepted or when you accept the ticket & give us 7 days to make any changes?
& tysm!! It's okay ik you guys are busy. Just curious where the queue stands!!
You can either do it before acceptance, which is honestly easier because then I only have to look over an order once. :3

Ahhh tysm hun!!
I appreciate you answering back 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas