Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

I forgot the time cuz i was cooking a stew so ill ask this instead
ITS SHEDDING SEASON how do you deal with Waffles and Strider's fur from all the shedding? I have to brush Koumei's coat almost everyday to keep it under control. (hes a maine coon mix)
rexydallas
I know this game has been off the games page for a while, but do you know why Electric Love Faktori stopped working? Going to it manually, I found a cross-origin request issue, but I assume you already knew about that. It was my favorite game! crying

As a note, this same issue sometimes happens in tiles, but I can get tiles to open up by loading the page again and again until it works.

Once the game server is fixed, we should be able to bring Love Faktori back online.

fxxkin demon

items

i just wanna say i love the new easter event items, especially the stone path an' fence. when i saw them i had to get them.

any chance we could get recolours of them down the line? i'd also love recolours of the cathedral set from xmas too.

it was awesome when the floorin an' backgrounds from 'nother even got recoloured. i love havin' choices.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hi there,

Thanks for joining us for this week's Ask The Staff! We hope we were able to answer your questions. If not, please join us next time and hopefully we will be able to then!

The 04/27/2021 Ask The Staff will be at 9am PDT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff