Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetest Friend

Jak Bauer
Lucky Charms Bella
Features

Hi there. I had a question about North Kitten Star sub perks. Can who ever is in charge of that add a perk where there is no 7 days or 14 days to sell before your item expires? Can we have unlimited time?

Because along with the unlimited slots we get a tuuuunnn of expired notifications. Its really annoying and besides that it makes me not want to sell everything that I was trying to sell previously. So having unlimited time/days would be really REALLY helpful and a nice new perk for the Gaia community.

Hi there,

Without a time limit things could sit in the marketplace for weeks/months/years causing any new listings of the items to make the lists start to become unwieldy. How would you like to scroll through 10 pages of the same item, causing your searches to take even longer?

Oh gotcha...

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I need a hug today.

Normally I do shopping therapy, but I'm not allowed to buy stuff before my birthday...

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

events

be sure to have the new dev look at the coding for the other HTML5 games on gaia to make their compatibility a thing on future games!
domokun stargate
Lanzer
Xygnus
Items - RIGs/CIs
Not trying to be specific with any RIG/CI, but I'm just curious: When introducing a RIG that has a chance for tickets, what is the range of the rate do you guys set it to in order to pull a ticket?

I know this may come off as personal, but I think somehow this needs to be disclosed. When you gamble irl, despite knowing the odds of winning in some games, say, the lottery, you still know the exact odds of winning. However with RIGs, we're only promised to have a chance at winning without even knowing the odds of getting it.

One thing I usually don't spend a lot of time on are the premium items and how they're setup, but I do want to look into possibly standardizing the drop rates and have them published in the future. I'll talk to the art team about potentially doing something like that.

This would be very helpful when applied on future RIGs. Not that I'm hoping to pull a ticket, but after managing to open 1,000 of the recent RIG bundle, I am still yet to pull any of the "rare" drops which made me really curious of how drop rates are tuned for tickets.

I appreciate the feedback btw! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucky Charms Bella
Features

Hi there. I had a question about North Kitten Star sub perks. Can who ever is in charge of that add a perk where there is no 7 days or 14 days to sell before your item expires? Can we have unlimited time?

Because along with the unlimited slots we get a tuuuunnn of expired notifications. Its really annoying and besides that it makes me not want to sell everything that I was trying to sell previously. So having unlimited time/days would be really REALLY helpful and a nice new perk for the Gaia community.

I see, we can extend the time to 90 days or even much longer, but I do want to circle back with the team to see if there might be any unintended consequences. If no problems are brought up we can add the extended time as quickly as this week.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games - kindred

can resist and accuracy amulets increase by a whole number rather than a percent? they're out of 100 and it makes it pretty hard to buff a weak kin D;
domokun stargate

Sweetest Friend

Lanzer
Lucky Charms Bella
Features

I see, we can extend the time to 90 days or even much longer, but I do want to circle back with the team to see if there might be any unintended consequences. If no problems are brought up we can add the extended time as quickly as this week.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOUUUUU!!!!! I hope this works out for a new perk.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Game Features-lake kindred
I suggested awhile back to have an option to select a default kin to start levels with so we don't have to keep selecting the same kin over and over at the start of each level. Is this still being considered?
[Barbarella]
Games - LK

Jasper the Bull still isn't giving up his gift -- please speak to him!

User Image

Sorry this one is on my bug list but I haven't been able to fix it yet.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Lanzer
Lucky Charms Bella
Features

OH GOD PLEASE NO gonk hopefully the team says no, that would be absolutely HORRIFIC D; domokun stargate

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Past Events/Games:

Do you intend to bring back some of the mini-games we had in the past for events? Especially some we had in the summer like with the Bunny Rangers and some others I can't remember right now. Out of memory, they weren't using Flash so it could be interesting and faster to add more things to do on the site. And, also, not make it feels so wasteful of time spent on doing them.

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Features/Star Rewards

Is there anyway we could get updates more often, or perhaps larger updates, when it comes to Star Rewards? Maybe even newer recolors and recolors related to the TD season?
It would just be helpful since stars expire and I know personally, it's been like 2 years since I last was interested in anything in the rewards. They're usually older items or odd schemes. Even older user recolors or coupon items would be awesome. Somethin'.

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

acetrainer49
Features
Has there been any talk or update about Golden Catch? It's been over year since it's last item update and I appreciate you asking the team about it, but there has been no update or even a bit of news or information to future of this feature.
Users didn't appreciate "Gold Shop" updates to be a chance item, so we stuck to updating Loyals when we can instead.

There is no direct plan to update golden catch with new finds in the near future. It will very much be a one or the other case with Loyals/Golden Catch.

Gambino Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
User Image

Events?

Hi all! Just wondering what the status of the user events team / department is? I'm holding a birthday event for Gino next month and I'm wondering if now's an okay time to reach out, or if there's too much on your plates at the moment (which is totally understandable)?

User Image

art in signature by DarcyBabs

Beginner Warrior

Lanzer
[Barbarella]
Games - LK

Jasper the Bull still isn't giving up his gift -- please speak to him!

User Image

Sorry this one is on my bug list but I haven't been able to fix it yet.

It may be something to do with the placement of text associated with the sprite, as his damage text / magic used also floats into the upper left, unlike every other kin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff